Tren-Stane Ironflex Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Serving size is one pill. So its 10mg of both active ingredients per pill.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

  2. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Had a great workout. I love coming off of stim breaks, and placebo was in full affect.

    2 scoops Jack3d
    9g Citrulline Malate
    1g Agmatine

    DB rows
    70x12 80x10 90x8 100x6 65x15

    BB rows (go light on these d/t back injury)
    135x10 155x8 165x6

    Lat pull downs
    100x10 115x8 130x6

    EZ bar bicep curl
    40x12 30x"7's"x4 (7 bottom of rep, 7 top of rep, 7 full reps... Hella pumps)

    Threw in a superset of the two calf machines they have, one sitting and one standing

    Short sprints

    Gotta love the CM+Agmatine combo for the pumpz...
  3. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Also, I'm pretty sure my cheap ass is gonna shell out the cash for another bottle, so I'm probably gonna end up running this 30/40/40/50/50/50 (if I did that math right...) I'll edit the OP to say this if it becomes definite. The lure of gainz was just too much...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Also, I'm pretty sure my cheap ass is gonna shell out the cash for another bottle, so I'm probably gonna end up running this 30/40/40/50/50/50 (if I did that math right...) I'll edit the OP to say this if it becomes definite. The lure of gainz was just too much...
    Do it do it! Lol that promo code should knock a decent amount off.

    And ive carb cycled and loved it. I didnt do the traditional style of high med low low high med low low, i kept rotating; high med low, high med low. Lost seven pounds and kept all my strength while improving in some areas.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Do it do it! Lol that promo code should knock a decent amount off.

    And ive carb cycled and loved it. I didnt do the traditional style of high med low low high med low low, i kept rotating; high med low, high med low. Lost seven pounds and kept all my strength while improving in some areas.
    Yeah. The promo code might be what tips it over the edge, haha. And alright, thanks for the feedback on it. I think I'll look into it little more, and probably add it in the last 3-4 weeks or so.

    Edit: does the AM20 promo code only work on the Ironflexsupps . com website?
  6. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Yeah. The promo code might be what tips it over the edge, haha. And alright, thanks for the feedback on it. I think I'll look into it little more, and probably add it in the last 3-4 weeks or so.

    Edit: does the AM20 promo code only work on the Ironflexsupps . com website?
    Yes sir code is good for our site only..
  7. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Yes sir code is good for our site only..
    Ok, thanks.
  8. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Mother of DOMS... Taking those weeks off was mistake lol. I don't even think I've ever gotten my calves sore... The 7's on biceps absolutely hammered them too. God, I love being back in the game.
  9. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Mother of DOMS... Taking those weeks off was mistake lol. I don't even think I've ever gotten my calves sore... The 7's on biceps absolutely hammered them too. God, I love being back in the game.
    Lol just watch how your body responds to that time off.. Your going to blow up fast..
  10. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Mother of DOMS... Taking those weeks off was mistake lol. I don't even think I've ever gotten my calves sore... The 7's on biceps absolutely hammered them too. God, I love being back in the game.
    Lol doms sucks so bad. Roidz make em non-existent though!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  11. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lol doms sucks so bad. Roidz make em non-existent though!
    I got domz on super dmz 2.0. I did way to much LOL!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  12. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    I got domz on super dmz 2.0. I did way to much LOL!
    Ill be sore while on, but it's never delayed or comes on days later. Usually sore the next day, and gets better not progressively worse lol
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  13. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Ill be sore while on, but it's never delayed or comes on days later. Usually sore the next day, and gets better not progressively worse lol
    Yeah that's true. I just remember my side delt twitching and my arms made me feel like john McCain. *bad reference LOL*
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  14. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Lol I'm hoping they get better the more this kicks in. My last three workouts have all built up, and so nearly my entire body is sore lol. Except my traps, delts, and tris. So guess what I'm hitting today?
  15. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Lol I'm hoping they get better the more this kicks in. My last three workouts have all built up, and so nearly my entire body is sore lol. Except my traps, delts, and tris. So guess what I'm hitting today?
    Push it brother!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  16. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Youre going to be just one sore human lol whole body soreness
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  17. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Youre going to be just one sore human lol whole body soreness
    Haha, but tomorrow's an off day, so it's all good.
  18. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Haha, but tomorrow's an off day, so it's all good.
    I don't usually stay in bed...but when I do...
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  19. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    I don't usually stay in bed...but when I do...
    Im SMASHIN lol
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  20. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Im SMASHIN lol
    This. Or full body soreness. I've been hurting so bad I've been bed ridden. From both that is LOL!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  21. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    I was really feeling the soreness trying to get through this workout haha. But I still got a decent one in.

    9g CM
    1g Agmatine
    No preworkout, as I was feeling like I had some high blood pressure yesterday, and I don't currently have one that has nitrates, which usually help.

    Smith Machine shrugs
    2platesx15x4

    Seated shoulder press
    40sx12 50sx10 60sx8 (REALLY wanna get these up a good amount. I'd love to be at 85s by the end.)

    DB shrugs
    80sx12 90sx12 95sx12 100sx12

    EZ bar high pills
    60x12 70x10 90x8 100x6

    Tricep rope pulldowns
    60x12,10,8

    SS of lateral delt machine and DB side raises
    x12x2

    Dips
    BWx12x3

    Feeling good overall. Tomorrow'll be a rest day, and I'll get back on my M-Th split, while probably adding lagging body part work Friday and Saturday.
  22. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Nice work powering through the soreness! That day off well do u well and have U ready to start the new week fresh
  23. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Alright, worked out today at 8. Felt decent, though I can tell how my strength isn't there from taking the break.

    BB bench
    135x10 155x8 185x6 195x4 Weak... But should jump back up pretty fast.

    Overhead press
    95x12 115x10 125x8

    Lateral raises
    15x12x3

    Rear delt flys w/ band
    x24x3

    Hammer chest
    Two plates x12,10,8

    Did some sprints and tire flips for cardio.
  24. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Alright, worked out today at 8. Felt decent, though I can tell how my strength isn't there from taking the break.

    BB bench
    135x10 155x8 185x6 195x4 Weak... But should jump back up pretty fast.

    Overhead press
    95x12 115x10 125x8

    Lateral raises
    15x12x3

    Rear delt flys w/ band
    x24x3

    Hammer chest
    Two plates x12,10,8

    Did some sprints and tire flips for cardio.
    I love tire flips, also like to pound away on it with a sledgehammer!!
  25. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Alright, worked out today at 8. Felt decent, though I can tell how my strength isn't there from taking the break.

    BB bench
    135x10 155x8 185x6 195x4 Weak... But should jump back up pretty fast.

    Overhead press
    95x12 115x10 125x8

    Lateral raises
    15x12x3

    Rear delt flys w/ band
    x24x3

    Hammer chest
    Two plates x12,10,8

    Did some sprints and tire flips for cardio.
    Bench doesnt prove nadda

    Squats and deads is where the real strength lies lol keep at it brotherman
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  26. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Bench doesnt prove nadda

    Squats and deads is where the real strength lies lol keep at it brotherman
    Bro I squat 100 bro bro bro what bro u mad?


    Jks. I agree. 450 dead and 275 ass to ground squat. Not only do I look strong but I feel it too. You haven't lived until your under the bar and your knees start to buckle and you pull out your inner alpha to complete the high Rep *15 to 20* haf*heavy as ***** set only to realize you have 3 more sets to go LOL!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  27. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Bench doesnt prove nadda

    Squats and deads is where the real strength lies lol keep at it brotherman
    Lol, well I was there with ya on the squat and deads until I got a stress fracture in my back a while back... So I'm just sh!t outta luck for now.
  28. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Today I did some light deadlift and power clean stuff, nothing special really to report. My back felt okay, but definitely not like I should push it much at all. Also did some abs and short sprints.
  29. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Lol, well I was there with ya on the squat and deads until I got a stress fracture in my back a while back... So I'm just sh!t outta luck for now.
    Should do light posterior chain work to help some
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Today I did some light deadlift and power clean stuff, nothing special really to report. My back felt okay, but definitely not like I should push it much at all. Also did some abs and short sprints.
    Havent hit powercleans in yeaaaars lol my next prep im hittin sprints
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  30. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    I started doing HIIT again yesterday man does it suck!!!
  31. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Should do light posterior chain work to help some

    Havent hit powercleans in yeaaaars lol my next prep im hittin sprints
    Any ideas for that?

    And yeah, I enjoy powercleans. I got mine up pretty decent before my back messed up, and I'd like to get it back there.
  32. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Good mornings, deads, hypers...

    Youtube has great videos. Should help alleviate some pain
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  33. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Good mornings, deads, hypers...

    Youtube has great videos. Should help alleviate some pain
    I'll check it out, thanks.
  34. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    I'll check it out, thanks.
    Np big dawwwwg
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  35. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Well, I just crushed my left pinky in between two DBs.... The tip is nearly amputated, and I just got out of the ER and am going to a surgeon. Hopefully I can keep my whole finger...
  36. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Well, I just crushed my left pinky in between two DBs.... The tip is nearly amputated, and I just got out of the ER and am going to a surgeon. Hopefully I can keep my whole finger...
    DAMN!!! How the hell did u do that??? I hope it's OK good luck bro.
  37. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    DAMN!!! How the hell did u do that??? I hope it's OK good luck bro.
    I was incline DB benching, and went to set them down, and there was another DB on the ground that I didn't see. The tip was like hanging off, blood everyone.
  38. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,510
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I was incline DB benching, and went to set them down, and there was another DB on the ground that I didn't see. The tip was like hanging off, blood everyone.
    Dang man that sucks, Seen that happen before and it happens so fast its nutz, I hope you can keep that piece and return function to it!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  39. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    I was incline DB benching, and went to set them down, and there was another DB on the ground that I didn't see. The tip was like hanging off, blood everyone.
    Holy ish !! Years ago I was unloading a bar that had 2 - 45 lbs plates on each side and dropped one on my big toe!! Crushed it and bled threw my shoe !! I feel your pain good luck..
  40. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,729
    Answers
    0

    Whoa! What the funk! Hope everything goes well..
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane (Trenavar and Epistane)
    By bcazo in forum IronFlex Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:57 AM
  2. Ironflex Brawn or Tren-Stane
    By kma2402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 10:06 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 06:56 AM
  5. Sendo's Superdrol/Tren/Test/T3 cutting log
    By Sendo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in