Tren-Stane Ironflex Sponsored Log

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I was really feeling the soreness trying to get through this workout haha. But I still got a decent one in.

9g CM
1g Agmatine
No preworkout, as I was feeling like I had some high blood pressure yesterday, and I don't currently have one that has nitrates, which usually help.

Smith Machine shrugs
2platesx15x4

Seated shoulder press
40sx12 50sx10 60sx8 (REALLY wanna get these up a good amount. I'd love to be at 85s by the end.)

DB shrugs
80sx12 90sx12 95sx12 100sx12

EZ bar high pills
60x12 70x10 90x8 100x6

Tricep rope pulldowns
60x12,10,8

SS of lateral delt machine and DB side raises
x12x2

Dips
BWx12x3

Feeling good overall. Tomorrow'll be a rest day, and I'll get back on my M-Th split, while probably adding lagging body part work Friday and Saturday.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice work powering through the soreness! That day off well do u well and have U ready to start the new week fresh

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, worked out today at 8. Felt decent, though I can tell how my strength isn't there from taking the break.

BB bench
135x10 155x8 185x6 195x4 Weak... But should jump back up pretty fast.

Overhead press
95x12 115x10 125x8

Lateral raises
15x12x3

Rear delt flys w/ band
x24x3

Hammer chest
Two plates x12,10,8

Did some sprints and tire flips for cardio.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Alright, worked out today at 8. Felt decent, though I can tell how my strength isn't there from taking the break.

BB bench

Overhead press
95x12 115x10 125x8

Lateral raises
15x12x3

Rear delt flys w/ band
x24x3

Hammer chest
Two plates x12,10,8

I love tire flips, also like to pound away on it with a sledgehammer!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BB bench

Overhead press
95x12 115x10 125x8

Lateral raises
15x12x3

Rear delt flys w/ band
x24x3

Hammer chest
Two plates x12,10,8

Bench doesnt prove nadda ;)

Squats and deads is where the real strength lies lol keep at it brotherman

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bro I squat 100 bro bro bro what bro u mad?

Jks. I agree. 450 dead and 275 ass to ground squat. Not only do I look strong but I feel it too. You haven't lived until your under the bar and your knees start to buckle and you pull out your inner alpha to complete the high Rep *15 to 20* haf*heavy as ***** set only to realize you have 3 more sets to go LOL!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established

Lol, well I was there with ya on the squat and deads until I got a stress fracture in my back a while back... So I'm just sh!t outta luck for now.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Today I did some light deadlift and power clean stuff, nothing special really to report. My back felt okay, but definitely not like I should push it much at all. Also did some abs and short sprints.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, well I was there with ya on the squat and deads until I got a stress fracture in my back a while back... So I'm just sh!t outta luck for now.
Should do light posterior chain work to help some
Today I did some light deadlift and power clean stuff, nothing special really to report. My back felt okay, but definitely not like I should push it much at all. Also did some abs and short sprints.
Havent hit powercleans in yeaaaars lol my next prep im hittin sprints

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I started doing HIIT again yesterday man does it suck!!!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Should do light posterior chain work to help some

Havent hit powercleans in yeaaaars lol my next prep im hittin sprints
Any ideas for that?

And yeah, I enjoy powercleans. I got mine up pretty decent before my back messed up, and I'd like to get it back there.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good mornings, deads, hypers...

Youtube has great videos. Should help alleviate some pain

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just crushed my left pinky in between two DBs.... The tip is nearly amputated, and I just got out of the ER and am going to a surgeon. Hopefully I can keep my whole finger...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well, I just crushed my left pinky in between two DBs.... The tip is nearly amputated, and I just got out of the ER and am going to a surgeon. Hopefully I can keep my whole finger...
DAMN!!! How the hell did u do that??? I hope it's OK good luck bro.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!! How the hell did u do that??? I hope it's OK good luck bro.
I was incline DB benching, and went to set them down, and there was another DB on the ground that I didn't see. The tip was like hanging off, blood everyone.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was incline DB benching, and went to set them down, and there was another DB on the ground that I didn't see. The tip was like hanging off, blood everyone.
Dang man that sucks, Seen that happen before and it happens so fast its nutz, I hope you can keep that piece and return function to it!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Holy ish !! Years ago I was unloading a bar that had 2 - 45 lbs plates on each side and dropped one on my big toe!! Crushed it and bled threw my shoe !! I feel your pain good luck..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa! What the funk! Hope everything goes well..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just got out of surgery. The surgeon thinks theres a good chance I'll keep my whole finger. I'll be back to lifting around it in a few days.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got out of surgery. The surgeon thinks theres a good chance I'll keep my whole finger. I'll be back to lifting around it in a few days.
Time to hit legz. Ev.ery.day. lol hyoooge wheelz

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thank God!! Glad your alright dude!!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Thank God!! Glad your alright dude!!
Thanks man. There was a little while there where they thought I would have any more blood supply to the tip of my finger, and it would die. But apparently I've still got some blood getting up there, so it looks promising.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yoooo that is narley

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm glad I ate before I saw that!! Ouch!! How u feeling??

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... It felt pretty gnarly too lol. Not fun to look down expecting to see a finger and instead seeing that.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DDDAAAAMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!! lol

Your a beast for being so well in spirit and wish ya the best for the rest of your training. Damn i scroll up every few seconds to see that thing lol

tonkatruck

Awards
A little warning would have been nice! That sucks man..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
How's the finger today??
Nice and throbbing lol. I'm taking some painkiller that's OxyContin mixed with Tylenol. It's doesn't really do anything but fck me up though, haha. I've got three pins in it, two going up it, and one across, and the one going across hurts like a SOB. But the Tren-Stane's got my muscles still looking full around the clock, and hopefully I'll be able to hit legs in the next few days.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice and throbbing lol. I'm taking some painkiller that's OxyContin mixed with Tylenol. It's doesn't really do anything but fck me up though, haha. I've got three pins in it, two going up it, and one across, and the one going across hurts like a SOB. But the Tren-Stane's got my muscles still looking full around the clock, and hopefully I'll be able to hit legs in the next few days.
I can't believe how positive u are !! Good for u man!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Dude you got lucky, it looks a lot better than it did!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heck of some docs ya got man, definitely blessed!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a finger again! Kinda.. lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well, my finger is looking pretty gross, but it doesn't hurt too bad. Hopefully it'll heal back up eventually. If this was just my own log, I'd postpone the cycle for another time, but since it's sponsored, I'll go ahead and finish out the bottle.

I'll probably run a full out Ironflex cycle around January/February to make it up to you guys.

I'm really sorry I screwed myself, and effectively the log, up. But hopefully I'll be able to salvage a couple weeks of lifting out of it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It up to u my man, it's a crappy situation.. That finger took a beating so if u want to jump in PCT since your not going to be able to lift go ahead..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
It up to u my man, it's a crappy situation.. That finger took a beating so if u want to jump in PCT since your not going to be able to lift go ahead..
I'll see how it goes this next week and make a decision.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things happen. If you cant lift you cant lift.. we all saw that roast beef ligament you called a finger. Lol ite your call my man

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sorry bro but that thing is scary looking.. how does it feel??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That seriously made my stomach woozy lol that's gnarley!!!!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro but that thing is scary looking.. how does it feel??
It feels alright considering how bad it looks. I'm just taking a bunch of ibuprofen, and it makes it liveable.