Tren-Stane Ironflex Sponsored Log

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Maybe by the time we're all that old they will make this stuff legal. Lol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I mean we already have TRT clinics so we know it's a good thing

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
One would think that the government would get their heads out of their asses eventually.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I've definitely put on an extra later of fat.. But it'll be gone soon enough lol.
Edit: though to my defense, I've got some bloat in that picture too lol. It's not all fat.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Edit: though to my defense, I've got some bloat in that picture too lol. It's not all fat.
You'll be fine probably no fat at all just some water.. It'll be gone in a couple of days once u get back in the gym

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine probably no fat at all just some water.. It'll be gone in a couple of days once u get back in the gym
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.

And lol at my attempt to edit that post... I think I replied to myself and typed edit:...

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
You look great, bro. You are lean for a reason. You know what you are doing. Lift heavy and feed those muscles. TrenStane will make you super strong and actually cut you up some when it really kicks in. ;)

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
You look great, bro. You are lean for a reason. You know what you are doing. Lift heavy and feed those muscles. TrenStane will make you super strong and actually cut you up some when it really kicks in. ;)
Thanks man. I'm ready for it!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally back in the States! Just one more flight to go, but I'll be back by late tonight. Should be poppin' pills by tomorrow or the next day, depending on if I hit the gym tomorrow.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm finally back in the States! Just one more flight to go, but I'll be back by late tonight. Should be poppin' pills by tomorrow or the next day, depending on if I hit the gym tomorrow.
Hellz to the yeah. Hows that us soil feel? Lol

Get that trenstane poppin!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Welcome back! Let the pill popping begin!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So is your neighbor jacked from using your stuff while u were away?? Lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
So is your neighbor jacked from using your stuff while u were away?? Lol
Thankfully, no lol. It's at the post office, and I'll have it in a couple hours. I'll put up some sexy pill bottle pics.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully, no lol. It's at the post office, and I'll have it in a couple hours. I'll put up some sexy pill bottle pics.
Love me some bottle nudez

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just popped my first Tren-Stane. Time for the gainzzzz!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well my original plan was to eat at around 100-150 calories above maintenance plus a good amount of high intensity cardio for the recomp, but I've read some interesting things on carb cycling lately... Anyone have input on going high carb, mid carb, low carb, mid carb, high carb, etc versus a set amount of carbs throughout?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Alright, well my original plan was to eat at around 100-150 calories above maintenance plus a good amount of high intensity cardio for the recomp, but I've read some interesting things on carb cycling lately... Anyone have input on going high carb, mid carb, low carb, mid carb, high carb, etc versus a set amount of carbs throughout?
Carb cycling does work, I have not done it personally. I know tyga tyga has and saw good results.. I'm sure he will give you some insight..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just threw down 2 scoops of Jack3d, 1g Agmatine, and 9g of Citrulline Malate. Time to tear back/biceps up.

Edit: Holllly **** at the effects of DMAA after a 2.5 week stim break...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just threw down 2 scoops of Jack3d, 1g Agmatine, and 9g of Citrulline Malate. Time to tear back/biceps up.
that's a nice cocktail right there.. I have jack3d in my mix of PW's as well..

tonkatruck

Awards
Quick question: ironflex website wasn't 100% clear on that product. Is it one pill for 10mg each of tren and epi or two pills for 10mg of tren and 10mg of epi.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Quick question: ironflex website wasn't 100% clear on that product. Is it one pill for 10mg each of tren and epi or two pills for 10mg of tren and 10mg of epi.
It's 10 mg of each per pill.. If u order from our site use code AM20 for 20% off ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving size is one pill. So its 10mg of both active ingredients per pill.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Had a great workout. I love coming off of stim breaks, and placebo was in full affect. :D

2 scoops Jack3d
9g Citrulline Malate
1g Agmatine

DB rows
70x12 80x10 90x8 100x6 65x15

BB rows (go light on these d/t back injury)
135x10 155x8 165x6

Lat pull downs
100x10 115x8 130x6

EZ bar bicep curl
40x12 30x"7's"x4 (7 bottom of rep, 7 top of rep, 7 full reps... Hella pumps)

Threw in a superset of the two calf machines they have, one sitting and one standing

Short sprints

Gotta love the CM+Agmatine combo for the pumpz...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Also, I'm pretty sure my cheap ass is gonna shell out the cash for another bottle, so I'm probably gonna end up running this 30/40/40/50/50/50 (if I did that math right...) I'll edit the OP to say this if it becomes definite. The lure of gainz was just too much...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I'm pretty sure my cheap ass is gonna shell out the cash for another bottle, so I'm probably gonna end up running this 30/40/40/50/50/50 (if I did that math right...) I'll edit the OP to say this if it becomes definite. The lure of gainz was just too much...
Do it do it! Lol that promo code should knock a decent amount off.

And ive carb cycled and loved it. I didnt do the traditional style of high med low low high med low low, i kept rotating; high med low, high med low. Lost seven pounds and kept all my strength while improving in some areas.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Do it do it! Lol that promo code should knock a decent amount off.

And ive carb cycled and loved it. I didnt do the traditional style of high med low low high med low low, i kept rotating; high med low, high med low. Lost seven pounds and kept all my strength while improving in some areas.
Yeah. The promo code might be what tips it over the edge, haha. And alright, thanks for the feedback on it. I think I'll look into it little more, and probably add it in the last 3-4 weeks or so.

Edit: does the AM20 promo code only work on the Ironflexsupps . com website?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yeah. The promo code might be what tips it over the edge, haha. And alright, thanks for the feedback on it. I think I'll look into it little more, and probably add it in the last 3-4 weeks or so.

Edit: does the AM20 promo code only work on the Ironflexsupps . com website?
Yes sir code is good for our site only..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Mother of DOMS... Taking those weeks off was mistake lol. I don't even think I've ever gotten my calves sore... The 7's on biceps absolutely hammered them too. God, I love being back in the game. :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Mother of DOMS... Taking those weeks off was mistake lol. I don't even think I've ever gotten my calves sore... The 7's on biceps absolutely hammered them too. God, I love being back in the game. :D
Lol just watch how your body responds to that time off.. Your going to blow up fast..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol doms sucks so bad. Roidz make em non-existent though!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got domz on super dmz 2.0. I did way to much LOL!
Ill be sore while on, but it's never delayed or comes on days later. Usually sore the next day, and gets better not progressively worse lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be sore while on, but it's never delayed or comes on days later. Usually sore the next day, and gets better not progressively worse lol
Yeah that's true. I just remember my side delt twitching and my arms made me feel like john McCain. *bad reference LOL*

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm hoping they get better the more this kicks in. My last three workouts have all built up, and so nearly my entire body is sore lol. Except my traps, delts, and tris. So guess what I'm hitting today? ;)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I'm hoping they get better the more this kicks in. My last three workouts have all built up, and so nearly my entire body is sore lol. Except my traps, delts, and tris. So guess what I'm hitting today? ;)
Push it brother!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre going to be just one sore human lol whole body soreness

pyrobatt

pyrobatt