Reggie's American Muscle Gets Restored sponsored by Androg

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    335x5x2

wow!
    Thanks buddy!! It's sooooo on this cycle, my elbow is feeling good, and my mental state is awesome!!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks buddy!! It's sooooo on this cycle, my elbow is feeling good, and my mental state is awesome!!!!!
    Good news, smash some weights!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Good news, smash some weights!
    Oh it's on!! I've got a bench competition with a couple buddies the beginning of August so gotta get my numbers up there.
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Oh it's on!! I've got a bench competition with a couple buddies the beginning of August so gotta get my numbers up there.
    335x5x2! You are going home with their money! Nice numbers Reggie. Watch the joint health though.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    335x5x2! You are going home with their money! Nice numbers Reggie. Watch the joint health though.
    Thanks man!! I gotta admit I am definitely feeling the effects tonight. Wrists and elbows are pretty sore. Such is life for old people lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

6. Finally broke down and got internet. Will be up and running tomorrow, which will make logging so much easier for me
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Desktop intranetz is where its at broski....unlimited sur***e, so long as you don't have to get up

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Desktop intranetz is where its at broski....unlimited sur***e, so long as you don't have to get up
    Ya and then I can put my damn phone down lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. Ive been bugging my wife for months to let me get it hooked up and she finally caved because I keep going over my data
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. A few pics
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. Did you say you were 25 years old? Those pics sure show the ripped body of one! Holy mackerel Reggie. You are way leaner and more ripped then the last set of pics! Inspiration for us old fuggers!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Did you say you were 25 years old? Those pics sure show the ripped body of one! Holy mackerel Reggie. You are way leaner and more ripped then the last set of pics! Inspiration for us old fuggers!
    Thanks Ken! Your too kind
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. Day 6
    Weight Pre Training 180 +1
    Think I may have been holding some water weight yesterday. Must've gotten up to pee 5 times last night. It's been fairly yellow so going to up my water intake. Trained legs/shoulders today.

Squats
    10x10

Leg extensions
    7x10

Ham curls
    7x10

Hack squats
    6x10

Seated bb shoulder press
    5x10

Delt destroyers
    (40x30 + 25x15 + 15x10)3

Side lateral ss with front raises (cable)
    4x20

Shrugs
    225x10x2
    315x8

Feeling good, haven't gotten that "alpha" feeling yet but it's still a little early.
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. Drink water like you're pregnant man - msten will wanna give you some bad crampage if you don't stay on top of the h2o, nevermind how much your liver needs the flushing on it. 1.5 gal/day minimum for me; I was drinking at least half a gal more on & it still wasn't really enough.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Drink water like you're pregnant man - msten will wanna give you some bad crampage if you don't stay on top of the h2o, nevermind how much your liver needs the flushing on it. 1.5 gal/day minimum for me; I was drinking at least half a gal more on & it still wasn't really enough.
    Thanks man, I've probably been at less than a gallon the last few days.
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Yeah man, work in the H2O!!
    Nice workout, looking ripped bro

17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man, work in the H2O!!
    Nice workout, looking ripped bro
    Thanks brother!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Ok so I upped my water quite a bit today. Made sure I had a shaker full of water all day. Probably drank 5 of them so far. Today was a cardio day, did a total of 35 minutes between the treadmill and bike. One thing I'm starting to notice is an increase in anger. Seems like I get angry very quickly now and am at the point of blowing up. I've been able to walk away and take some deep breaths for the most part, but seem to get angry quite a bit.
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Hulk Smaaaaaash!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Hulk Smaaaaaash!
    Haha right?? I just want to break stuff!! Ok maybe not quite that bad but little things do tend to change my skin a green shade
    Life's a garden, dig it

21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Haha right?? I just want to break stuff!! Ok maybe not quite that bad but little things do tend to change my skin a green shade
    Keep cool and put all that anger into the IRON!

22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Keep cool and put all that anger into the IRON!
    I'm really trying to but today was pretty bad. I need a gym at my house lol so I can bust out sets when I get in that mood. Another thing going on is my wrists are starting to hurt. Hopefully this isn't going to go on for the rest of this cycle. Oh ya I lost my job too FML!! Had an interview at the hospital yesterday however that seemed to go really good!
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Time for 2-a-days lol

Keep your chin up; things will work out before long. One door closes, another opens - sometimes opportunities you'd never have dreamed of that end up being exactly what you never knew you needed.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Time for 2-a-days lol

Keep your chin up; things will work out before long. One door closes, another opens - sometimes opportunities you'd never have dreamed of that end up being exactly what you never knew you needed.
    Thanks man! I'm keeping fingers crossed. If this hospital position works out that'd be awesome! As far as 2 a days hell yes!! Only issue may be that I got to use the base gym for free as part of my former job. My base pass is good until September but not sure if that's void now since I won't be working there.
    Life's a garden, dig it

25. Gotta be a 20/month gym somewhere around you....not glamorous, but if it has barbells in it you can get it done as good as anywhere else
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pistol Gets RESTOREd (sponsored)
    By pistol345 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 05:35 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  3. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:35 PM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 03:49 PM
  5. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:07 PM