Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 28 of 35 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

  1. PCT Day 21: CHEST

    Still have not been able to run due to my left calf muscle. I have been doing a 5km fast paced walk after each session though, as well as a second session in the evening where time allows. That said, today after my workout I got about 3km into my run and it felt like something just under my left calf snapped. This was followed with a burning sensation for about 10 seconds. After I couple of minutes I could reapply pressure. I was not really able to walk on it. But got back home via a short cut - but with my foot turned out. Not sure what I have done, but I really do not need another set back. I wanna run dammit!

    Did put in a great chest session prior to my mishap though.

    Bench Press:
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    210 x 5
    250 x 5
    270 x 5
    295 x 5
    335 x 1 - Guess this is my one rep max
    325 x 3 - After only hitting one rep @ 335, had to do one more set at my best last week.

    Decline Bench (25lb plates under legs for slight decline):
    210 x 8
    255 x 7
    255 x 6

    Incline Dumbbell Press:
    80 x 8
    80 x 6
    80 x 6
    80 x 5

    Incline Flys:
    55 x 10
    55 x 10
    55 x 10
    55 x 10

    **Cable Crossovers (slow negative):
    60 x 7 x 12
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Those look interesting. What is the specific name for that band? I googled stretch band and the smaller color coded ones came up. I don't think my gym had those, so I may order that.
    Here is a link (and currently on sale): http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...?m=PD&p****3928
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Here is a link (and currently on sale): http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...?m=PD&p****3928
    Thanks!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  4. PCT Day 23: Back / Traps

    Warmup: Can't run. Was able to walk on my leg today. So was able to do 5km of LISS after my workout. Slower pace than normal, but at least I got it down.

    Found todays workout was not all that great. Mentally I wasn't in the game, and even though I hit all the same numbers as last week - it felt like I was just going through the motions. Today is typically a rest day, but tomorrow is going to be extremely busy - so I figured I would take tomorrow off instead.


    Dumbbell Deadstops:
    105x8
    105x8
    105x8
    105x8

    MD Pullovers:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown:
    210x12
    220x12
    230x10 - add 10lbs
    230x10 - add 10lbs

    Seated Wide Cable Row:
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8


    Reeves Deadlifts: EZ curl bar. Hard squeeze/shrug on each rep.
    220x5
    220x5
    220x5
    220x5

    **Stretchers:
    150x12x7

    Upright Rows:
    110x8
    110x8
    110x8

    **Shrugs (3 sec pause):
    60x12x7
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Great workout. I like the volume!
    Do you have handles on the weights that you use for the ez bar reeves?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Great workout. I like the volume!
    Do you have handles on the weights that you use for the ez bar reeves?
    Thanks Drew!

    Yes I have some olympic plates with handles in the plate. Not sure how I would do this otherwise.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Of course!
    I was thinking of my ez bar that has the small connections.
    I need to upgrade my entire weight set.

  8. Perhaps you could just get a couple of plates.. even standard size should be able to get some plates with handles built in.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Good looking workouts wasme.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks Drew!

    Yes I have some olympic plates with handles in the plate. Not sure how I would do this otherwise.
    You can do them by gripping the outside edge/rim of the plates. That's how they were originally done. I haven't tried it, but it should be great for grip strength.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Perhaps you could just get a couple of plates.. even standard size should be able to get some plates with handles built in.
    I bought some 10's that have handles, called kettlebell weight plate.
    I can't find them any more either

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Good looking workouts wasme.



    You can do them by gripping the outside edge/rim of the plates. That's how they were originally done. I haven't tried it, but it should be great for grip strength.
    Going to give it a go. My grip strength on the left is not a strong as the right, but it seems to be improving. Had a bone removed from my hand an my carpals fused together

  12. Yeah, I couldn't imagine doing them without the handle on the plates unless it was high rep/low weight. Neither if those gyms have them Andrew?

    Nice workout Wasme!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Good looking workouts wasme.



    You can do them by gripping the outside edge/rim of the plates. That's how they were originally done. I haven't tried it, but it should be great for grip strength.
    Thanks Breezy, appreciate it man.

    It would be so hard to perform them gripping the plates.. but you are right in that it would be an amazing way to increase grip strength. I might have to do warm up sets this way!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks Breezy, appreciate it man.

    It would be so hard to perform them gripping the plates.. but you are right in that it would be an amazing way to increase grip strength. I might have to do warm up sets this way!
    Yeah, I might try it just to see how much weight I could handle. I've seen a few videos with a decent amount of weight.

    Here's the man himself, Steve Reeves.

    Name:  IMG_20130711_203640.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  58.7 KB
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    PCT Day 21: CHEST

    Still have not been able to run due to my left calf muscle. I have been doing a 5km fast paced walk after each session though, as well as a second session in the evening where time allows. That said, today after my workout I got about 3km into my run and it felt like something just under my left calf snapped. This was followed with a burning sensation for about 10 seconds. After I couple of minutes I could reapply pressure. I was not really able to walk on it. But got back home via a short cut - but with my foot turned out. Not sure what I have done, but I really do not need another set back. I wanna run dammit!

    Did put in a great chest session prior to my mishap though.

    Bench Press:
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    210 x 5
    250 x 5
    270 x 5
    295 x 5
    335 x 1 - Guess this is my one rep max
    325 x 3 - After only hitting one rep @ 335, had to do one more set at my best last week.

    Decline Bench (25lb plates under legs for slight decline):
    210 x 8
    255 x 7
    255 x 6

    Incline Dumbbell Press:
    80 x 8
    80 x 6
    80 x 6
    80 x 5

    Incline Flys:
    55 x 10
    55 x 10
    55 x 10
    55 x 10

    **Cable Crossovers (slow negative):
    60 x 7 x 12

    Damn your bench just keeps going up! Good job bro!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn your bench just keeps going up! Good job bro!
    Thanks man. Funny through pct I am starting to lean up, and pretty sure I am keeping the muscle as strength is still holding strong..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yeah, I might try it just to see how much weight I could handle. I've seen a few videos with a decent amount of weight.

    Here's the man himself, Steve Reeves.

    Name:  IMG_20130711_203640.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  58.7 KB

    Something about it, looks awfully painful... but a great self test for sure..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. BACK ATTACK!!!!!! Wicked routine bro! You keep on smashing weights!! I need some of that power and energy lol

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    PCT Day 23: Back / Traps

    Warmup: Can't run. Was able to walk on my leg today. So was able to do 5km of LISS after my workout. Slower pace than normal, but at least I got it down.

    Found todays workout was not all that great. Mentally I wasn't in the game, and even though I hit all the same numbers as last week - it felt like I was just going through the motions. Today is typically a rest day, but tomorrow is going to be extremely busy - so I figured I would take tomorrow off instead.


    Dumbbell Deadstops:
    105x8
    105x8
    105x8
    105x8

    MD Pullovers:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown:
    210x12
    220x12
    230x10 - add 10lbs
    230x10 - add 10lbs

    Seated Wide Cable Row:
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8


    Reeves Deadlifts: EZ curl bar. Hard squeeze/shrug on each rep.
    220x5
    220x5
    220x5
    220x5

    **Stretchers:
    150x12x7

    Upright Rows:
    110x8
    110x8
    110x8

    **Shrugs (3 sec pause):
    60x12x7
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    BACK ATTACK!!!!!! Wicked routine bro! You keep on smashing weights!! I need some of that power and energy lol
    On a nice natty pct stack... seems to have me cruising right along..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Looks like sheer domination is still in full effect Wasme! Nice work!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Looks like sheer domination is still in full effect Wasme! Nice work!
    Thanks 804!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. PCT Day 24 - Shoulders / Chest pump

    Cage Press:
    130x12 - warm up
    130x12 - warm up
    180x8
    180x8
    190x8
    200x6 - up 10lbs, mind you only hit it for 6

    Arnold Press:
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8

    6 ways:
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    ** Face Pulls: 2-3 second pause on contraction
    120x7x12


    Dumbbell Twist n Press:
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10

    Incline Barbell Press: to 3/4 lockout for constant tension
    180x8
    200x8
    220x8
    230x7 - up 1 rep

    ** Machine Flys:
    100x7x12

    LISS: 5km walk decent pace through park. No calf work today due to my left leg - no run either.

    I am planning on a second LISS session this evening. (same activity)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    PCT Day 24 - Shoulders / Chest pumpCage Press: 130x12 - warm up130x12 - warm up180x8180x8190x8200x6 - up 10lbs, mind you only hit it for 6Arnold Press: 60x860x860x860x86 ways: 10x1010x1010x1010x10 ** Face Pulls: 2-3 second pause on contraction120x7x12 Dumbbell Twist n Press: 70x1070x1070x1070x10Incline Barbell Press: to 3/4 lockout for constant tension 180x8200x8220x8230x7 - up 1 rep** Machine Flys:100x7x12LISS: 5km walk decent pace through park. No calf work today due to my left leg - no run either.I am planning on a second LISS session this evening. (same activity)
    Nice work brother! Cage press numbers are impressive - 200 is a lot of overhead weight!

  24. Those cage presses are insane!! I am perturbed though as to why your 6 ways are at 10#. Are you staying in your comfort zone with those? My cage presses are nowhere near yours but I can push out 15's (max effort) on the 6 ways. Granted I can't do 10 reps for 4 sets with that.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Nice work brother! Cage press numbers are impressive - 200 is a lot of overhead weight!
    Thanks man.. hurt like a b*tch, and only got 6, but was a sweet 6.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 02:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 11:48 AM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Log in
Log in