Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 11 of 22 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Volunteer Firefighter, Army Medic, Former infantry, Airborne!!
    Damn.. you one of the x-men too lol?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  2. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    No, not really. You should be good. Just keep an eye on it and keep checking.
    You getting headaches from the high BP?
    What is your pulse rate when you take your BP and it is high?
    Mild headaches at times.. the odd 'light' nosebleed...(lasts a couple of minutes at the most).

    Pulse ranges 59-71
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Mild headaches at times.. the odd 'light' nosebleed...(lasts a couple of minutes at the most).

    Pulse ranges 59-71
    Hmmmm.. Yeah, just watch it. You are at the high end of comfortable. If sitting for 10 minutes starts to not bring it down to <150 diastolic, it would be time to stop the cycle. In my opinion.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hmmmm.. Yeah, just watch it. You are at the high end of comfortable. If sitting for 10 minutes starts to not bring it down to <150 diastolic, it would be time to stop the cycle. In my opinion.
    Noted... thanks bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hmmmm.. Yeah, just watch it. You are at the high end of comfortable. If sitting for 10 minutes starts to not bring it down to <150 diastolic, it would be time to stop the cycle. In my opinion.
    I meant systolic in there! ^^^
  6. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,278
    Rep Power
    3452825

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah high BP with some nose bleeds is a bit freaky, I'd def lower the doses at the least. Are you still taking a high amount of caffeine and ephedrine?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Mild headaches at times.. the odd 'light' nosebleed...(lasts a couple of minutes at the most).

    Pulse ranges 59-71
    Try not to freak yourself out before you test man. People have a tendency to do that. I wasn't surprised by high BP with what you're taking. Honestly you aren't supposed to check your bp until a half hour or so after last meal and should be sitting for about 10 minutes. Try and make yourself laugh before testing. LAUGHTER is great for lowering bp
  8. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah high BP with some nose bleeds is a bit freaky, I'd def lower the doses at the least. Are you still taking a high amount of caffeine and ephedrine?
    No I stopped coffee a week ago. ECA stack I stopped my first week on.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Try not to freak yourself out before you test man. People have a tendency to do that. I wasn't surprised by high BP with what you're taking. Honestly you aren't supposed to check your bp until a half hour or so after last meal and should be sitting for about 10 minutes. Try and make yourself laugh before testing. LAUGHTER is great for lowering bp
    Thanks.

    This mornings readings.. 134/78 Pulse 54
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks.

    This mornings readings.. 134/78 Pulse 54
    Excellent news!
  11. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Excellent news!
    Yes, will let you know if it goes up. Going to check it sporadically throughout the day.

    Am also going to drop Epistane from 60 to 50 and Win50 from 350 to 300 and see if that helps.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3707

    Reputation

    Nice!!! But yes I made that mistake as well. Training and eating screw up the numbers for hours

    Again grape seed works fast on lowering BP as well well HB has to spike it first and takes longer to lower it. I'd also maybe up your vitamin C and more fish oil as they to help the heart.

    However, still not happy with the nose bleeds so keep an eye on it like we ALL have said.
  13. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 38: CHEST


    Bench Press:
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    210 x 5
    260 x 5
    270 x 5
    285 x 4
    285 x 4

    Decline Bench (25lb plates under legs for slight decline):
    210 x 8
    230 x 8
    240 x 7

    Incline Dumbbell Press:
    65 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    Incline Flys:
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 8

    **Cable Crossovers (slow negative):
    60 x 7 x 12

    Ladder Pushups: Burnout
    Level 1 x 21 (lowest)
    Level 2 x 12
    Level 3 x 12
    Level 4 x 6 (highest)
    *10 seconds rest between sets - just enough time to raise the bar.

    LISS: 30 minutes on treadmill (3.8/incline 5)

    Excellent muscle hardness and pump. Mentally not there though. Had a dosmestic before heading into the garage. Which translates to the mind not on the true task at hand.

    Rest day tomorrow.. think I need it.

    Go Bruins!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  14. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Nice!!! But yes I made that mistake as well. Training and eating screw up the numbers for hours

    Again grape seed works fast on lowering BP as well well HB has to spike it first and takes longer to lower it. I'd also maybe up your vitamin C and more fish oil as they to help the heart.

    However, still not happy with the nose bleeds so keep an eye on it like we ALL have said.
    Thankfully.. no nosebleed in a week.

    I will grab some Grape Seed thanks man.

    Lower doses again, I no change tomorrow.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3707

    Reputation

    Yup domestics are the worst. It's the only form of stress I don't work through unless a competition is around the corner then I have no choice. Better to not run the risk of injury in my opinion
  16. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Yup domestics are the worst. It's the only form of stress I don't work through unless a competition is around the corner then I have no choice. Better to not run the risk of injury in my opinion
    So true..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thankfully.. no nosebleed in a week.

    I will grab some Grape Seed thanks man.

    Lower doses again, I no change tomorrow.
    That is excellent. Are you going to keep your doses low for the duration?
  18. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,893
    Rep Power
    1442501

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Chest master benching machine WASME is the KING! lol kicking butt brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  19. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is excellent. Are you going to keep your doses low for the duration?
    Hey Drew.

    Win50 was 350 now 300
    Epistane was 60 now 50
    Trenavar stays 1ml

    BP all day was 129-144 / 79-83 ... if it stays like that.. those doses will stay the same. If it spikes again, Epistane will go to 40.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  20. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Chest master benching machine WASME is the KING! lol kicking butt brother!
    You are too kind pack... thanks brother.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hey Drew.

    Win50 was 350 now 300
    Epistane was 60 now 50
    Trenavar stays 1ml

    BP all day was 129-144 / 79-83 ... if it stays like that.. those doses will stay the same. If it spikes again, Epistane will go to 40.
    Solid plan. A lot of guys would say fuk it, give me muscle instead of health. You are playing it smart.
  22. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Solid plan. A lot of guys would say fuk it, give me muscle instead of health. You are playing it smart.
    Thanks.. hopefully smart... other guys would say 'ok time for PCT' lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    BP update: 135/76 Pulse:62 and 138/69 Pulse: 63

    Things are hopefully looking better...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  24. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    BP update: 135/76 Pulse:62 and 138/69 Pulse: 63

    Things are hopefully looking better...
    Good news! Do you take it right after working out? If you could take it within 30 minutes of working out then that would be good. Exercise generally elevates your blood pressure, just hopefully not too high in your case.
  25. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am back. Caught up again. Lifting like a MF'er wasme. Saw your pic in Facebook. Looking good buddy. Probably a beast hidden by clothes.

    I am glad blood pressure is stabilizing.

    Very consistent an informative log. One of the best. Seriously.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  26. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I totally agree, wasme is one of the better loggers here on AM, you too Fumoney. Yours was the first log that I subbed when I joined AM, and your detailed intro and subsequent updates are what Used to format my log. That recompadrol and aav2 log.
  27. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 40: Back / Traps


    Dumbbell Deadstops:
    95x8
    95x8
    95x8
    95x8


    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: from kneeling position on floor
    210x12
    220x12
    220x12
    230x10


    MD Pullovers: going for that big lat stretch after some heavy pulldowns.
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10



    Seated Wide Cable Row:
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8


    Reeves Deadlifts: EZ curl bar. Not sure how to add weight to this as the posts are short.
    200x5
    210x5
    220x5
    220x5


    **Stretchers: stop at the top for a really good stretch
    140x12x7


    Upright Rows:
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8


    **Shrugs (3 sec pause):
    60x12x7

    LISS: 5km fast paced walk.

    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I am back. Caught up again. Lifting like a MF'er wasme. Saw your pic in Facebook. Looking good buddy. Probably a beast hidden by clothes.I am glad blood pressure is stabilizing.Very consistent an informative log. One of the best. Seriously.
    FU! Glad you are a back in action brother and thanks for the compliments. Just trying to keep up to you!

    Would like to see my bp lower but I guess can't ask for miracles when on cycle.

    Thanks again.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  29. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I totally agree, wasme is one of the better loggers here on AM, you too Fumoney. Yours was the first log that I subbed when I joined AM, and your detailed intro and subsequent updates are what Used to format my log. That recompadrol and aav2 log.
    THanks Drew.. too be honest, guys like FU and Breezy are in a league of their own when it comes to logging. But there are lots of great loggers, and I am happy to be included in the bunch.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  30. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Good news! Do you take it right after working out? If you could take it within 30 minutes of working out then that would be good. Exercise generally elevates your blood pressure, just hopefully not too high in your case.
    I have been taking it around 10am.. 3.5 hours after my ph dosing and while still fasted.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 40: Back / Traps

    Dumbbell Deadstops:
    95x8
    95x8
    95x8
    95x8

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: from kneeling position on floor
    210x12
    220x12
    220x12
    230x10

    MD Pullovers: going for that big lat stretch after some heavy pulldowns.
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Seated Wide Cable Row:
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8

    Reeves Deadlifts: EZ curl bar. Not sure how to add weight to this as the posts are short.
    200x5
    210x5
    220x5
    220x5

    **Stretchers: stop at the top for a really good stretch
    140x12x7

    Upright Rows:
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8

    **Shrugs (3 sec pause):
    60x12x7

    LISS: 5km fast paced walk.

    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Strong numbers all around. 140 for FST on stretchers is beast. I had to lower weight on mine when I added sets.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  32. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,893
    Rep Power
    1442501

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Man your strength is so damn impressive makes me get into a cissy position!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  33. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man your strength is so damn impressive makes me get into a cissy position!
    Cissy position ? LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  34. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Cissy position ? LOL.
    ^^^^ this lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  35. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Strong numbers all around. 140 for FST on stretchers is beast. I had to lower weight on mine when I added sets.
    Thanks man. My lats were smoked, felt very pumped. So much so that the stretch just felt so good, yet almost painful if that makes any sense.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  36. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man your strength is so damn impressive makes me get into a cissy position!
    Thanks Pack. You guys push me hard!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  37. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks man. My lats were smoked, felt very pumped. So much so that the stretch just felt so good, yet almost painful if that makes any sense.
    It does. Over and back superset with 6 ways does that for me. It gets my shoulders so pumped that it literally hurts and I feel like I have to stretch it out.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  38. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    It does. Over and back superset with 6 ways does that for me. It gets my shoulders so pumped that it literally hurts and I feel like I have to stretch it out.
    Hmmm tomorrow is Shoulders and light chest.. I should try this superset out.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  39. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    It does. Over and back superset with 6 ways does that for me. It gets my shoulders so pumped that it literally hurts and I feel like I have to stretch it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Hmmm tomorrow is Shoulders and light chest.. I should try this superset out.
    More of a man than I lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  40. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    More of a man than I lol
    No way dude...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 01:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 10:48 AM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 01:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in