Celtitren Cycle Log

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dude your on anabolics, cortisol is no longer an issue on cycle - 25 is not enough time to build any kind of muscle or power, you need more rest between sets for that. All you're doing with 25 min burnout workouts is roasting calories. Hopefully the tren will help you hold your muscle while doing that but you shouldn't see any gains, just fatloss.

But you prob already knew that lol
    I'd challenge you to prove it over a 6 month period:-) but 25 is the low side. 30-40 maybe 45 is normal. I get sore from my workouts and I used this method last cycle to go from 176-184lbs. That was after PCT only 8 lbs but for a short cycle I'm quite happy. I went up to 193 but it was part glycogen storage and possibly water but I was very vascular so I'm not sure. Dorian never trained over 45 minutes and look at the beast! His method was not normal but you gotta find what works for each person eh? I used to train more volume and really tear myself up. It wasn't till I backed off, gave it he** for shorter periods in the gym, that I went from 165-180 all natural in 2 years. I wasn't even on a test booster. Ok I'm done preaching now but I couldn't rest till I said it:-)

2. But then I also do concrete and construction work for a living 10-12 hours a day. I can barely eat enough and I train each muscle every 4 days rite now so less is better reach time.
    •   

3. No, I def agree with you - 45 is definitely enough time to get it done if you train routinely. 45 is almost double 25, which was what I thought you meant.

I have taken showers longer than 25 min lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    No, I def agree with you - 45 is definitely enough time to get it done if you train routinely. 45 is almost double 25, which was what I thought you meant.

I have taken showers longer than 25 min lol
    Lol I do some 25 but not the norm. That was for effect. Haha. And 25 in the shower? Why stop then? I did a 50 minute shower one time:-)

5. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Lol I do some 25 but not the norm. That was for effect. Haha. And 25 in the shower? Why stop then? I did a 50 minute shower one time:-)

I think you may be doing a little extra scrubbing in there
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post

I think you may be doing a little extra scrubbing in there
    Ha yeah more is better

7. Triceps 6 hrs ago. No Pump HD before my workout so felt a little less blood flow.
    Lying ez bar extensions wide grip 3 sets of 80-100-110 lbs, 15-15-10 reps. Narrow grip 110-135lbs 15-10 reps.
    Overhead dumbbell extensions with 60 lbs (that's as heavy as I have) need more) 2 sets of 15 reps
    20lb dumbbell kickbacks 2 sets each arm 15 reps first round and 12 second round. Pump was still very good even tho I didn't take my nitrates for the day in my preworkout. Strength felt good. Good energy during workout. I had some coffee previously but no yohimbe or any other thing to jack me up. Pretty happy about cycle so far. I'm shredding and I weighed in at 186 today so no weight gain since 4 days ago but with the shredding I'm ok with that. Look better in mirror.

8. Seeing if I have the energy for short leg workout tonight? Haven't been able to hit them decent either due to all my recent traveling and getting ready to move so 4 sets will make me whimper tomorrow. That's why I hate leg days. The next day is miserable. So I go into it slowly

9. Could train for power if you're looking to minimize DOMS? I mean they won't get big near as fast but sets of 5 or less reps on backsquat can make you significantly stronger and help slowly build your core up. I mean if you wanted to train but really feared the DOMs, at least it'd be productive - if you get comfy with heavier weights when time comes when you can bodybuild em you can use heavier iron to get bigger faster.
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Could train for power if you're looking to minimize DOMS? I mean they won't get big near as fast but sets of 5 or less reps on backsquat can make you significantly stronger and help slowly build your core up. I mean if you wanted to train but really feared the DOMs, at least it'd be productive - if you get comfy with heavier weights when time comes when you can bodybuild em you can use heavier iron to get bigger faster.
    Yeah makes sense. Might be good for my volleyball to train that way occasionally anyway. I bodybuild but love athletic sports. So I like to train for functionality. I may take your advice and do that .. your talking the lighter weights 30-50% 1RM with long rests and more explosive sets right? I mean there are variations but just seeing if we are on the same page. Usually go quite long rests when I train for only power output

11. Trying to keep my vertical the same even as I increase in weight. So far its worked. Definitely like to be on something for joints tho. I'm 27 so I'm starting to think in terms of longevity

12. Leg workout 4-19-2013
    Warm ups 2 sets slow and easy
    Working sets explosive more aimed toward power. Easing into it Hyde style. Lol
    185lbs 5 reps
    205. 6 reps
    225. 5 reps
    225. 6 reps
    All sets were thighs parallel to floor and around 3 minutes between sets. I tried to shoot for arojnd 50% of my Max squat to train this way. All reps were as explosive as possible which also actually led to a pretty decent pump considering what I did. I did slam a scoop of my Pump HD though and I drank 2.5 liters of water in the 4 hours leading up to my workout. I'm guessing ill be sore. Thanks Hyde for the idea. It fit my plans really well.

13. I actually meant heavy, like 3x5, 4, or 3 or 4x2 or up to a 90% single. But the idea of a speed day works just as well here and there if you don't wanna get under a lot of weight atm. 50-60% as explosively as possible from parallel or paused off a box there to break the kinetic chain works well they say, like 8x3 with shorter rests.

Either way, training over an offday is always better on cycle if you can.
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I actually meant heavy, like 3x5, 4, or 3 or 4x2 or up to a 90% single. But the idea of a speed day works just as well here and there if you don't wanna get under a lot of weight atm. 50-60% as explosively as possible from parallel or paused off a box there to break the kinetic chain works well they say, like 8x3 with shorter rests.

Either way, training over an offday is always better on cycle if you can.
    Yeah I would have went that high possibly but I didn't have a spotter. Which sucks. I enjoy having a spotter while on cycle because I can push it much further. Oh well, I had two workouts today so I'm happy I think.

15. Next leg workout will be more something to write home about I think. I have quite awhile on cycle yet so it'll be an uphill slope not a downward spiral lol

16. Me a week in or so..

Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_230550.png
Views: 444
Size:  633.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_230604.png
Views: 420
Size:  708.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_230615.png
Views: 424
Size:  642.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_230627.png
Views: 423
Size:  693.6 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_230636.png
Views: 423
Size:  691.4 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_230650.png
Views: 399
Size:  697.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_230705.png
Views: 405
Size:  666.0 KB

17. ID show my legs but I haven't shaved haha

18. **** you, **** your abs, and **** your delts.

/jealousRant

19. Dude don't blame me! Lol. Blame my abs on my thyroid. I went off SSRI and my metabolism is now so freaky.

20. Looking lean and mean man, no doubt
    [email protected]

21. Thanks man, I try.

22. In on this. Damn dude, you're pretty ripped to begin with...

23. Nah you're looking good yourself man!

24. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Nah you're looking good yourself man!
    Well thanks. Maybe I'll be in your weight class by the end of my cycle! Haha.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Well thanks. Maybe I'll be in your weight class by the end of my cycle! Haha.
    Eat eat eat

26. Hoping to hammer chest again today. Its that or a rest day and rest days always leave me restless and thinking i should have chastised the weights when I'm on cycle.

27. Late breakfast of 8 eggs, a bagel, and Whey protein with an added scoop of Leucine down the hatch. I don't pull the yolks otherwise I'm hungry in half hour and so far I haven't ever needed to on account of fat gain. Protein is at 80 grams for the day so far

28. Chest day
    Flat bench barbell
    Incline barbell
    Incline flyes
    Good pump good strength. Touched chest on all barbell presses with no bounce and tried to keep good form.Kept rests to 45 seconds and had a training partner tonight. Here is documented chest pump

Name:  2013-04-20 21.35.20-1.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  14.4 KB

Name:  2013-04-20 21.37.48-1.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  24.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130420_221528.png
Views: 370
Size:  219.6 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130420_221536.png
Views: 385
Size:  349.6 KB

This be the last pics ill post for awhile probably otherwise you guys wont be able to notice a change

29. Must be that 1/2lb bacon cheeseburger helped me in the energy department. I kind of loaded the carbs today!

30. Now to tank up for a back day tomorrow
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
  2. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:17 PM
  3. ONE Cutting Cycle Log
    By Nelson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 07:38 AM
  4. TX's cycle log.