Celtitren Cycle Log

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Edit. I didn't know what I did was sourcing really. Sorry

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So anyway I'm still thinking about throwing M1,4 ADD in after week four to up the intensity of cycle depending how this goes. I have TUDCA and Cycle Support and will be running Aromasin also. Possibly Nolva not sure in that tho.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nolva will increase progesterone receptor affinity to the tren making prolactin issues more likely - aro will do you fine at 25mg eod or ed if gyno signs occur. Sounds like your caber is doing its job swell.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Nolva will increase progesterone receptor affinity to the tren making prolactin issues more likely - aro will do you fine at 25mg eod or ed if gyno signs occur. Sounds like your caber is doing its job swell.
Yeah there is controversy on the Nolva/Prolactin thing. I haven't been running it with Tren but someone was touting a study showing that receptors were unaffected by Nolva..? So I thought about trying it and if it went bad dropping it like its hot and id have proof. But yeah caber seems to be working because it suree seems that if it wasn't I'd be noticing with my dose of Tren at 150

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Edit. I didn't know what I did was sourcing really. Sorry
I don't care if you post the exact method of formulating crystal methamphetamine. Just don't get banned before you finish this log!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
no sides at 150 mg of tren?? okkkkkkkk wtf...how are your gains and everything else?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
no sides at 150 mg of tren?? okkkkkkkk wtf...how are your gains and everything else?
So far cutting and not much weight gain. I'm not holding water weight either as I'm dosing Caber EOD and Aromasin everyday just as a precaution against gyno. I know Tren doesn't convert I just don't need big boobs

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Do you like the product overall? I'm trying to compare it to Blackstone Labs trenabol. From what I've read 60 mgs is more than enough for a freaky cycle but 90 mgs is insanity. That's why I'm so stunned that you're not getting sides at 150

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea prolactin is the issue with tren so the caber is all you really need but its not like dosing aromasin will hurt either

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Do you like the product overall? I'm trying to compare it to Blackstone Labs trenabol. From what I've read 60 mgs is more than enough for a freaky cycle but 90 mgs is insanity. That's why I'm so stunned that you're not getting sides at 150
I love it so far. I haven't had a cycle that FELT this good in awhile. But I've been getting 9 hours of sleep every night for the last week and a half so lethargy would be minimal and when I went up to 150 I threw Stano back in. I'm not a believer in the 60 mg dose. Its not methyl so it gets kicked out fast therefore at 60 it seems like you won't have good blood levels built up for a few weeks. I started out at 120 to get it circulating then upped it to 150 on day 9. I've been hearing some people say that 180-200 would be ok but I don't think I'll go there. I've been on 12 days now and zero sides so I don't know what to tell you. I feel pumped 100% of the time but as far as sheer mass building, my CEL Estane put on the weight quicker but I'm giving this a little time.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea ive read people stating 90mg minimal or its useless. a lot of people are claiming the 150-200 range is the sweet spot. that would be frikkin ridiculous with the 15mg pills that mostly every other compny supplies

btw as a side note. i asked my chem teacher if he could cook crystal meth like n breaking bad (upper division chemistry). he laughed and said "thats child work for a phd in chemistry. the problem is making a product with profitable ratio because the raw materials are expensive."

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
yea ive read people stating 90mg minimal or its useless. a lot of people are claiming the 150-200 range is the sweet spot. that would be frikkin ridiculous with the 15mg pills that mostly every other compny supplies

btw as a side note. i asked my chem teacher if he could cook crystal meth like n breaking bad (upper division chemistry). he laughed and said "thats child work for a phd in chemistry. the problem is making a product with profitable ratio because the raw materials are expensive."
I feel that at 90 it'd just be a fatburner.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I feel that at 90 it'd just be a fatburner.
well regardless, im doing it at 90 for 6-8 weeks when i do my epi tren cycle sometime next year. im assuming those mega doses are for a solo run so i think 90 is the perfect spot for a stack. i almost wish i added it to my epi cycle right now. but its kinda late and my gf isnt a fan of me doing this stuff, let alone stacking lol. and theres no lying about it either, she knows exactly what i have

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
well regardless, im doing it at 90 for 6-8 weeks when i do my epi tren cycle sometime next year. im assuming those mega doses are for a solo run so i think 90 is the perfect spot for a stack. i almost wish i added it to my epi cycle right now. but its kinda late and my gf isnt a fan of me doing this stuff, let alone stacking lol. and theres no lying about it either, she knows exactly what i have
Yeah that sounds like a good plan. If I throw my M1,4 in I may dose down

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i think you should since youre already usin an ai and caber. the only risk is getting suppressed a little more but idk if that even worries you lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
i think you should since youre already usin an ai and caber. the only risk is getting suppressed a little more but idk if that even worries you lol
Yes it worries me. I mean if I restart easy enough I'm not freaked but I don't want to get to where I'm FORCED to do TRT you know.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Prepping for legs again today. Not looking forward to it! Try to add a bit more volume and weight beyond last week's workout. Guna need a lot of preworkout. 3/4 cup of oatmeal and milk preworkout. Ill see how that helps. Have 3 of my 5 Celtitrens down the hatch so far.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
You dose any BCAAs pre or intra gymtime?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You dose any BCAAs pre or intra gymtime?
Well I'm currently out but my preworkout has leucine (which is most powerful branched chain amino anyway) and ill do my whey protein for some added BCAAs around that time. My whey has 5.5 grams so I just go with it. I need some bcaas though. There are some good sales at different places right now so I should stock up

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Do you feel bcaa mixes are more tuned for getting into your body at a more usable rate then whey or hydrolized whey aminos?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
If you're referencing the rate of absorption and subsequent change in body chemistry, then I would say the two do not differ greatly enough that there is a substantial difference in efficacy chronologically speaking. However, I'm not an organic chemist by any means so these are loose principles and I might be missing some of the finer points.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If you're referencing the rate of absorption and subsequent change in body chemistry, then I would say the two do not differ greatly enough that there is a substantial difference in efficacy chronologically speaking. However, I'm not an organic chemist by any means so these are loose principles and I might be missing some of the finer points.
Ok yeah I understand

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Leg day
Warm up sets(back squats)
65×25
135×10
Working sets(back squats) all sets no less than thighs parallel to floor.
185×8
225×8
255×6
275×5 hams starting to feel crampy by this point so switched back to lighter weight on next set
225×12 for some more blood flow.
Walking lunges
30lb dumbbells × 20 steps
35lb dumbbells × 24 steps getting into this slowly but numbers are easing up and getting more comfortable with more weight here's to next time:)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm shooting for 3500 calories every day but I'm actually having a hard time eating that many. I'm not as hungry on Tren as on some other products.. Seems strange but not losing any mass and in fact gaining while shredding so all in all happy. Definitely a positive feeling in the gym. I'm having to do this all with free weights currently. When I get back to my gym after all my stuff is moved across the country I'll have more to use. But free weights are awesome in their place. Which I feel free weights should be 75% of my workout. Its what I've build everything I've got with pretty much. I want my T-bar machine back and the endless rack of dumbbells though. I miss them every day

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have also concluded shutdown is very fast on this dose of Tren. Some pretty decent shrinkage already. So that's saying at least the compound works in some way lol

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Running HCG or just embracing a rough PCT period?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Running HCG or just embracing a rough PCT period?
So far just hugging a rough pct but superdrol shut me down similar and I bounced back really fast on only OTC stuff like 6 bromo and daa and this time around I have all that plus Nolva and Aromasin so I'm feeling confident so far. HCG makes me nervous because I don't yet feel I know enough about the dosing protocol. I mean I know what other people use but I've heard that HCG can also cause a lapse or a total halt in natty HCG production. ID like to get my hands on some cold hard facts.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I can get ahold of some HCG and so it has definitely been picking at my brain but yeah..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always heard it wasn't worth it unless cycle was gonna be longer than 8wks...which most oral cycles aren't. Not so much a factor of how intense cycle is as length when determining whether hcg is appropriate, from my limited reading.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Always heard it wasn't worth it unless cycle was gonna be longer than 8wks...which most oral cycles aren't. Not so much a factor of how intense cycle is as length when determining whether hcg is appropriate, from my limited reading.
That's pretty much what I've found too. That's why I've never really felt the need to do it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Getting prepped to hammer chest. Hardly feel I've had enough calories today but also haven't really done anything to burn any so I'll push through and carb load and hit the protein pretty hard afterward

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Pump was freaky and glycogen stores should have been way down today due to my crappy schedule. Vascularity was better also. Not sure why. Could be the 150 mg of Tren each day is starting to take notice?
Workout was shorter because I had 30 minutes to trade. Hyde will not like this lol.! Had a spotter for only the first few sets and only needed it for 2 of them.
Flat bench barbell
135×20
205×13
255×7 and an 8th assisted
255×6 and 7th assisted
205×7
Decline barbell
205×6
205×8
Decline flyes 30lb dumbbells
1st set =8 reps
2nd set=12 reps
Starting to notice some body heat going on. But I don't mind. Its not bad really tho. Still the best feeling cycle I've ever done yet. Good strength, good pump, no oily skin, no back pumps, plus nonmethyl. Basically perfect so far in my estimation! Thanks Celtic guys for making this!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm between a rock.and a hard place. I'm thinking about dropping the M1,4ADD idea and throwing Epi.and Cynostane in soon for a more cutting effect with a bit of mass. Not sure I want something wet like M1,4 at the end of cycle. I may do this soon. I'd like to get off cycle soon and see what I can do all natty again too. Not worrying about liver and all that has its place lol

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
If this is purely a Cut vs Mass scenario, I would rather strongly advocate mass. Based solely on the images you presented, you've still got a couple percentage points worth of bodyfat to accrue before you reach a point requiring cutting. Of course, I appreciate how much of a pain in the ass solid cutting can be without anabolics.

What dosages are you considering?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If this is purely a Cut vs Mass scenario, I would rather strongly advocate mass. Based solely on the images you presented, you've still got a couple percentage points worth of bodyfat to accrue before you reach a point requiring cutting. Of course, I appreciate how much of a pain in the ass solid cutting can be without anabolics.

Um in the 30 range of each. Since itd be a decent sized array of compounds. Or the Epi at 30 and Cyano at 20. Mass is fun yeah but sometimes I get the urge to make like a freak and have nothing between skin and muscle. Maybe I should get some clen

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

When are you going to start your Tren cycle?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Circumstances of an uncertain universe notwithstanding, should be July/August.

Also, my buddy actually ran Tren+Epi+Clen and he shredded up something fierce. Disclaimer: He also ate way less than 3500 calories.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Circumstances of an uncertain universe notwithstanding, should be July/August.

Also, my buddy actually ran Tren+Epi+Clen and he shredded up something fierce. Disclaimer: He also ate way less than 3500 calories.
Oh yeah I hear ya. For me it feels like if I went below 3500 with my metabolism id lose a bit if size but its only this year that I started tracking macros very closely. Its been all instinct till about 2 weeks ago actually :) I really want to run clean yet though. Does Clen cause any anxiety issues like tons of thyroid hormone can?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I've never run Clen myself, but he seemed fine. Only issue was dosing preworkout with caffeine would give him headaches, but the massive drop in bodyfat kind of compensated for that. Perhaps Hyde knows specifics?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've never run Clen myself, but he seemed fine. Only issue was dosing preworkout with caffeine would give him headaches, but the massive drop in bodyfat kind of compensated for that. Perhaps Hyde knows specifics?
Ok then I'm waiting on him to reply because I think he's subscribed

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Triceps
Close grip bench press
135×18
185×12
205×12
225×9
225×6
Lying triceps extensions(wide grip ezbar)
110×12
130×7
Narrow grip
150×2 drop 20 lbs 2 more reps drop 20 lbs 1 more rep
80×13
20 lb dumbbell kickbacks
10 reps each side
9 reps each side
Pump was righteous and actually hurt again. Love it

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yesterday's back workout.
Deads
135×12
155×12
205×8
255×8
295×8
355×4
Bent over barbell rows
135×12
135×15
Pump was crazy. Strength is still climbing due to Celtitren and muscle memory. Numbers going up steadily. And back feels gnarly(in a good way) today. I've spent a lot of time doing rows and stuff for my upper back.and so now I want to bring out the whole package a bit more with some heavy deads

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Deads are definitely coming up for you man. Sorry, been in memphis for 3 days! What a blast.

I have no experience myself or anyone I know with Clen - I have no interest in competing or ever needing sub 10%bf, as I'm more of a weightlifter who just wants to look jacked and lift some heavy weight. I CAN say I've read Clen is harsh stuff and the majority of guys I've heard discuss it here say its sides outweigh the gains - plus the loss of muscle that comes with such extreme cutting. Guys who like it love it, but most dislike it a lot.

As I just ran Cyano at 30mg e/d and had bloods after that portion before msten, I can certifiably tell you that it will F*CK your cholesterol profile up. And I would have ran 45mg except it raised bp enough that 45 felt like it would have been too high. 20mg won't be enough to notice, and it will but virtually no mass on you and isn't thermogenic (unlike Epi where I gained 6lbs of lean mass & had shed some fat simultaneously, plus hardening & vascularity) - it will only provide aggression, vascularity/pumps, & progressive strength increases or hold strength on a cut.

Having used Epi at 40 & Cyano at 30, I can tell you epi is more toxic and cyano is awful for your cholesterol, but as soon as you stop the liver is fine while ****ty cholesterol can take much longer to fix. I'd choose Epi again easy, and just buck up and bear the creaky/achey joints. Both will give back pumps.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Deads are definitely coming up for you man. Sorry, been in memphis for 3 days! What a blast.

I have no experience myself or anyone I know with Clen - I have no interest in competing or ever needing sub 10%bf, as I'm more of a weightlifter who just wants to look jacked and lift some heavy weight. I CAN say I've read Clen is harsh stuff and the majority of guys I've heard discuss it here say its sides outweigh the gains - plus the loss of muscle that comes with such extreme cutting. Guys who like it love it, but most dislike it a lot.

As I just ran Cyano at 30mg e/d and had bloods after that portion before msten, I can certifiably tell you that it will F*CK your cholesterol profile up. And I would have ran 45mg except it raised bp enough that 45 felt like it would have been too high. 20mg won't be enough to notice, and it will but virtually no mass on you and isn't thermogenic (unlike Epi where I gained 6lbs of lean mass & had shed some fat simultaneously, plus hardening & vascularity) - it will only provide aggression, vascularity/pumps, & progressive strength increases or hold strength on a cut.

Having used Epi at 40 & Cyano at 30, I can tell you epi is more toxic and cyano is awful for your cholesterol, but as soon as you stop the liver is fine while ****ty cholesterol can take much longer to fix. I'd choose Epi again easy, and just buck up and bear the creaky/achey joints. Both will give back pumps.
Hey I bet you carb loaded all weekend! Yeah I've ran them both and also ran them together. But I want to run a blood tesat on them. Last tome on 30 mg of Epi and 30 of Cyano my BP was 122/78 which isn't crappy I don't think. Can you tell me what your cholesterol did? Like good cholesterol go down of did the both go the wrong direction? Did LDL and HDL split up and head opposite directions?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, they've always been in totally normal range and after 23 days of Cyano both types went haywire. So ratio was really boned.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yep, they've always been in totally normal range and after 23 days of Cyano both types went haywire. So ratio was really boned.
Oh that sucks man.. if I ever ran clen I'd only run it for 4 weeks I think. I'm starting to see stuff about how its muscle wasting beyond like 6 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't see cutting longer than 6 wks ever a good thing anyway - if you need more than 6wks at a time to drop some significant bf off, you need to be on anabolics to prevent that for sure.

Which also begs the question why you got so fat in the first place to need longer than 6 wks of hard dieting & Clen use to see changes that are good enough to satisfy, ya know?

You're really lean now, so I can't really say how long it would take to shed fat at such a low bf % already.