Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep smashing your legs. I know some physique guys really put them on the backburner because they can sort of get away with it, but those aren't the top guys. The top guys look like bigger versions of all the greats from the golden era, & so do their legs.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Keep smashing your legs. I know some physique guys really put them on the backburner because they can sort of get away with it, but those aren't the top guys. The top guys look like bigger versions of all the greats from the golden era, & so do their legs.
Yeah my legs aren't my perfect feature but they are decent size and shape and my calves are bigger than some. Now I just need to burn off more fat and expose them

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Gettin' them kneecap veins ;)
Yeah. I have veins around the front of my shins Lol and I'm only at maybe 9-10% I'm jot a very vascular guy. It sucks I have friends that at same bodyfat they have horse veins Lol. Makes them look so much more cut, but the calipers doesn't lie

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. I have veins around the front of my shins Lol and I'm only at maybe 9-10% I'm jot a very vascular guy. It sucks I have friends that at same bodyfat they have horse veins Lol. Makes them look so much more cut, but the calipers doesn't lie
Funny this thread got bumped... Tony, you were one of the first customer service issues I helped solve as a rep. I now do customer service for Celtic, Pure Oils and Purity Solutions, full time.

Not sure if you're into hobbyist research, but if you have any interest in the Pure Oils line, please feel free to PM me. ;)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Funny this thread got bumped... Tony, you were one of the first customer service issues I helped solve as a rep. I now do customer service for Celtic, Pure Oils and Purity Solutions, full time.

Not sure if you're into hobbyist research, but if you have any interest in the Pure Oils line, please feel free to PM me. ;)
Oh I'm very familiar with that line bro;) that's my main hobby haha