Trestobol Log

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone! I have decided that I am going to log Celtic Lab's Trestobol. First, a little about myself. I'm 5'10", 170lbs, at around 10-11% body fat (my profile picture is pretty recent, I think was around 168lbs at that point, right after a small cut). I'm 26, and I work out at 7:30am usually on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. I'm running the cycle like this:

Trestobol- 40/40/50/50/50/50
Cel Cycle support as recommended
Fish oil
And AI if I get to much bloat (which is apparently a possibility), either Erase or Exemestane

PCT will be:
Clomid- 50/50/50/50
Recycle as directed on bottle
Possibly Erase if I feel like I need it

I'm starting out dosing the Trestobol 20mg preworkout, 10mg at noon, and 10mg at 6pm. I'll adjust the dosing if needed.

This is my first ever log, so I'll start out posting my workouts, anything I notice from the compound, and my weight every time it changes noticeably. I've got before pictures that I'll post when I have enough posts to put up pictures, and I'll take new ones every so often.

If there's anything else you think I should add, feel free to suggest whatever, and follow along if you want. :) My first dose will be in the morning.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
in. convince me to blow more skrilla on this ****

00S4Boy

Awards
Tear it up dude, I just started a Celtic Mass(ph to superdrol) Trestobol run depending on how I feel might go 6 weeks, started at mass 40mg trest 20, probably gonna bump the trest up to 50 slowly and will probably bump the mass up to 60.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Is trestolone similar to mentabolan? I loved ment, but the 2hr dosing schedule was impractical.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just took fist 20mg dose. Let's get this placebo effect going for the next couple days! I actually worked out yesterday instead of today, so I'll post that workout later. Apparently this kicks in at least moderately fast, but we'll see.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
You should feel it like 30 mins after u take it. Maybe not lift wise but emotionally. When I pop 10-15mg of m1t I feel it almost instantly

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
You should feel it like 30 mins after u take it. Maybe not lift wise but emotionally. When I pop 10-15mg of m1t I feel it almost instantly
I just took my second dose, and I can definitely feel something. I feel a bit more aggressive. My blood pressure also feels high, because I'm having headaches, but nothing bad at all.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I read enough about bloat and people suggesting AIs while on Trestobol that I went ahead and picked up some Arimistane. I'm gonna run it at 70mgs a day, and I'll drop it down to 35mgs if I feel it's too much. If this seems like a terrible idea to anyone, feel free to tell me.

Edit: I'm actually going to start at 35mgs Arimistane, and work up to 70mgs if I need it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I read enough about bloat and people suggesting AIs while on Trestobol that I went ahead and picked up some Arimistane. I'm gonna run it at 70mgs a day, and I'll drop it down to 35mgs if I feel it's too much. If this seems like a terrible idea to anyone, feel free to tell me.

Edit: I'm actually going to start at 35mgs Arimistane, and work up to 70mgs if I need it.
U talking about Adex. Or aromasin . If its Adex .5 aday. Aromasin 12.5mg a day

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, since I didn't work out today, I'm gonna go ahead and post yesterday's workout. I was a little rushed in the gym, but here's what I got:

Barbell high pulls
85x10 95x10 105x10
Wide grip pull-ups
BWx10x4
1 leg calf raises
BWx15x3 each leg
1 leg squat
BWx8x3 each leg
Deadlift
155x5x5
Abs

I am currently recovering from a stress fracture in my back, so my back workouts (especially deadlift) are pretty limited. I can also only front squat right now, no back squats.

I've taken all 40mgs today, and I feel great. No bad sides as of yet.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here was my workout today:

Two scoops Condense, 20mg Trestobol preworkout

Incline DB bench press
60sx8x2 65sx8
Underhand Lat Pulldowns
115x8x3
DB shrugs
85sx10x3
DB rows
65x10x3
Hang clean
115x8 125x8 135x6
Abs

I felt pretty good today. My lifts are definitely pretty down from my back injury, but I'm hoping that they'll be up to, and past as high as they've ever been by the end of this cycle. I did have a great pump all day, though I'm not sure if it's from the Trestobol or not. I did seem a little longer lasting than the usual nitrate pump I get from Condense, but it's a little hard to tell this soon.

No sides at all yet. I'm taking one pill of Form-XT at night as an AI to help control bloat. Is there anybody who has taken this or something similar who could give me an idea of when it kicks in? I'm guessing around 10 days in, but anyone with experience would be appreciated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro, you don't even need those roids!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here's my workout today:

20mg Trestobol
2 scoops Condense

Shoulder press
40sx8 45sx6 50sx4
Front delt raises
15sx8x3
Side delt raises
15sx8x3
Close grip chin-ups (focusing on biceps)
BWx12 BWx10x2
BB curls
65x8 75x8 85x8
Dips
BWx15x2 BW+20x12 BW+30x10
Triceps push down
25x10 35x10 45x8 55x8

I worked out later today, so I took 10mg at 8, 20mgs at 1:30 preworkout, and 10mg at 7. I think I'm going to always have the 20mgs dose preworkout. Still a great pump that I think is improved by the Trestobol all day. No weight/mirror difference.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Today was a rest day. Aggression is noticeably up. I'm having increased vascularity all day, especially in my arms. My BP feels fine; no negative sides as of yet.

On a side note, these Trestobol capsules are probably the smallest pills I've ever seen... They're absolutely tiny compared to any other pill I've had to swallow. I haven't seen any of the other Celtic Labs capsules, but I guess the small size is a plus... Haha.

The Preds sucked a big one tonight. I live in Nashville, and go to all the hockey games I can, but they just took the D from the Red Wings 3-0. It got a little ugly at the end. Not even close to making the playoffs.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout:

Front squat
135x10 185x5 185x6
Lunges
45lb plate held overhead x15x3
One legged squat
BWx8x3 each leg
Calf raises
BWx15x3 each leg
DB jump squats
45sx8x3
Abs

Front squats are a little rough on my back, so they're a bit of a struggle, and I have to keep the weight low, but they're still one of the best leg exercises I can do recovering from a lower back injury. I'm really hoping I can gain back most of my leg strength and size back on this cycle.

I've started to do a good amount of core work (3-4 times a week) to help stabilize my back, which hopefully will keep it from hurting/ getting re-injured.

I actually missed a dosing time due to a golf scramble I played in with a couple friends, so I dosed 20mgs at 7:05am and 20mgs at around 6:30pm. I'm assuming it won't make much of a deference in the grand scheme of things.

I'm up 4 pounds, with no loss in ab definition or anything. Probably water retention, but it's nice to see the compound working, especially in under a week's time. Still seeing a noticeable increase in vascularity and aggression.

00S4Boy

Awards
Today was a rest day. Aggression is noticeably up. I'm having increased vascularity all day, especially in my arms. My BP feels fine; no negative sides as of yet.

On a side note, these Trestobol capsules are probably the smallest pills I've ever seen... They're absolutely tiny compared to any other pill I've had to swallow. I haven't seen any of the other Celtic Labs capsules, but I guess the small size is a plus... Haha.

The Preds sucked a big one tonight. I live in Nashville, and go to all the hockey games I can, but they just took the D from the Red Wings 3-0. It got a little ugly at the end. Not even close to making the playoffs.
Celtic Mass is the same size caps.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nice. Up to 50mg. Keep killing it

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I actually like 40mg pwo, sweet spot for me, also dosing 20mg in the am.
Yeah, the preworkout dose is pretty great. I'm considering bumping up to 30mgs preworkout pretty soon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Core work is a great idea for a back injury. I know, I've had one. That being said, try to only exercises you find that don't aggravate the injury - experiment and LISTEN if it's bugging you. Stop for the day and try something else next time. But if it starts hurting go no further that day. If you treat it right now she'll get stronger for you in time.

I had such a horrible lower back issue and no insurance at the time I had to completely stop lifting for over half a year. When I returned to the gym I started to lift my legs for the first time ever, and squat, and by extension build my core up. I learned to train my whole body. In time I taught myself to deadlift, and took it slow. I'm going to attempt a 530-535lb pull this weekend probably. And 2 years ago I was worried about ever walking without tremendous pain again.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Core work is a great idea for a back injury. I know, I've had one. That being said, try to only exercises you find that don't aggravate the injury - experiment and LISTEN if it's bugging you. Stop for the day and try something else next time. But if it starts hurting go no further that day. If you treat it right now she'll get stronger for you in time.

I had such a horrible lower back issue and no insurance at the time I had to completely stop lifting for over half a year. When I returned to the gym I started to lift my legs for the first time ever, and squat, and by extension build my core up. I learned to train my whole body. In time I taught myself to deadlift, and took it slow. I'm going to attempt a 530-535lb pull this weekend probably. And 2 years ago I was worried about ever walking without tremendous pain again.
Thanks man, I'm definitely trying to take it nice and easy. And wow! That's a great job with the deadlift #s! I can only dream of going close to that heavy right now. But I'll get there. :D

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here was my workout today:

Trestobol 30mgs
2 scoops Condense

Push press
115x8 135x8 140x8
Lat pull downs
110x8x3
Front delt raises
15sx8x3
Side delt raises
15sx8x3
BB bench press
135x10 155x8 175x6 195x5
Hammer chest
210x8x3
Abs

I did 30mgs preworkout just to try it out, and I'm gonna dose 10mgs around 6pm. I liked the preworkout dose, so once I bump up to 50mgs a day, I'll do 30mgs preworkout, and either 10mgs noon and 10mgs 6pm, or 20mgs around 4pm.

I had a good pump in the gym this morning. Still no sides.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Rest day today. Some light cardio this morning. Still doing the same 40mg dosing with one Form-XT at night. Only sides as of right now are some mild headaches, which I'm assuming come from blood pressure.

I actually don't get the headaches on training days, which might be due to the amount of nitrates in Condense at two scoops lowering blood pressure. Which, by the way, I love. Definitely my favorite preworkout right now. Good, clean energy, and great pumps. It also tastes pretty decent too. I take all my powdered supplements by just throwing the powder in my mouth and washing it down with water, and Condense isn't too horrible tasting that way. Props to the guys at Purus Labs for the great product.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Rest day today. Some light cardio this morning. Still doing the same 40mg dosing with one Form-XT at night. Only sides as of right now are some mild headaches, which I'm assuming come from blood pressure.

I actually don't get the headaches on training days, which might be due to the amount of nitrates in Condense at two scoops lowering blood pressure. Which, by the way, I love. Definitely my favorite preworkout right now. Good, clean energy, and great pumps. It also tastes pretty decent too. I take all my powdered supplements by just throwing the powder in my mouth and washing it down with water, and Condense isn't too horrible tasting that way. Props to the guys at Purus Labs for the great product.
U rest too much

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you're on cycle, recovery often goes way up. If you're ready to train, train - the drugs will take care of the recovery. If you've got muscles that feel fresh and the time to do it, get in the gym and beastmode.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
When you're on cycle, recovery often goes way up. If you're ready to train, train - the drugs will take care of the recovery. If you've got muscles that feel fresh and the time to do it, get in the gym and beastmode.
Alright, I get what you're saying. I'm starting to feel the increased recovery. Right now I'm working out M/Tu/Th/F, and I'm probably going to start added Saturday, and possibly Sunday workouts this week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I literally just rotate to the next thing I believe I should hit on cycle, and take offdays only as needed when I feel it. Obv we all have different responsibilities but if you're not crippled by other commitments that's the way to go.

Keep pushing to add reps/weight and eating man, work that Trest!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah you got to make those hormones your bitch.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here was today's workout:

20mgs Trestobol
2 scoops Condense

Hang clean
115x10 135x8 145x8 (definitely still trying to get hang clean #s back up after my back injury)
DB incline bench
55sx10 60sx8 65sx8
Underhand lat pulldowns
110x10x3
Alternating DB high pulls
45sx10x3
Rear delt band extensions
4x4x3x3 (for three different positions)
DB carries
25 fast Burpees for the hell of it
Abs

No change in weight, still an increase in pumps and vascularity. Still no sides.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout:

20mgs Trestobol
2 scoops Condense

Deadlift
205x5x2 225x5
BB high pulls
95x6 115x6 135x6 155x6
Wide grip pull-ups
BWx6x3
One arm waiter's carry w/ 50 lbs walking around a part of the gym 3x for each arm
Lunges
45lb plate overhead x12x3

Still feeling good. Nothing too noticeable in terms of gains. Deadlifts felt good on the back today, so hopefullyq weight'll be going up on that soon. Still an increase in vascularity, pumps, and aggression.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Subbed. Also on a Celtic Labs product (Celtitren). I'm excited for a new company

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just look for the thread with the body shots. he just posted his tiny body for everyone to see. and by tiny, i mean fukin huge and ripped and makin everyone jealous n ****

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
just look for the thread with the body shots. he just posted his tiny body for everyone to see. and by tiny, i mean fukin huge and ripped and makin everyone jealous n ****
I'm doubting that Onion!