Trestobol Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

I actually like 40mg pwo, sweet spot for me, also dosing 20mg in the am.
    Yeah, the preworkout dose is pretty great. I'm considering bumping up to 30mgs preworkout pretty soon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Celtic Mass is the same size caps.
    And alright, thanks. I'm definitely considering making that my next cycle, possibly stacked with Trest.
    •   

3. Core work is a great idea for a back injury. I know, I've had one. That being said, try to only exercises you find that don't aggravate the injury - experiment and LISTEN if it's bugging you. Stop for the day and try something else next time. But if it starts hurting go no further that day. If you treat it right now she'll get stronger for you in time.

I had such a horrible lower back issue and no insurance at the time I had to completely stop lifting for over half a year. When I returned to the gym I started to lift my legs for the first time ever, and squat, and by extension build my core up. I learned to train my whole body. In time I taught myself to deadlift, and took it slow. I'm going to attempt a 530-535lb pull this weekend probably. And 2 years ago I was worried about ever walking without tremendous pain again.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Core work is a great idea for a back injury. I know, I've had one. That being said, try to only exercises you find that don't aggravate the injury - experiment and LISTEN if it's bugging you. Stop for the day and try something else next time. But if it starts hurting go no further that day. If you treat it right now she'll get stronger for you in time.

I had such a horrible lower back issue and no insurance at the time I had to completely stop lifting for over half a year. When I returned to the gym I started to lift my legs for the first time ever, and squat, and by extension build my core up. I learned to train my whole body. In time I taught myself to deadlift, and took it slow. I'm going to attempt a 530-535lb pull this weekend probably. And 2 years ago I was worried about ever walking without tremendous pain again.
    Thanks man, I'm definitely trying to take it nice and easy. And wow! That's a great job with the deadlift #s! I can only dream of going close to that heavy right now. But I'll get there.

5. Here was my workout today:

Trestobol 30mgs
    2 scoops Condense

Push press
    115x8 135x8 140x8
    Lat pull downs
    110x8x3
    Front delt raises
    15sx8x3
    Side delt raises
    15sx8x3
    BB bench press
    135x10 155x8 175x6 195x5
    Hammer chest
    210x8x3
    Abs

I did 30mgs preworkout just to try it out, and I'm gonna dose 10mgs around 6pm. I liked the preworkout dose, so once I bump up to 50mgs a day, I'll do 30mgs preworkout, and either 10mgs noon and 10mgs 6pm, or 20mgs around 4pm.

I had a good pump in the gym this morning. Still no sides.
    •   

6. Rest day today. Some light cardio this morning. Still doing the same 40mg dosing with one Form-XT at night. Only sides as of right now are some mild headaches, which I'm assuming come from blood pressure.

I actually don't get the headaches on training days, which might be due to the amount of nitrates in Condense at two scoops lowering blood pressure. Which, by the way, I love. Definitely my favorite preworkout right now. Good, clean energy, and great pumps. It also tastes pretty decent too. I take all my powdered supplements by just throwing the powder in my mouth and washing it down with water, and Condense isn't too horrible tasting that way. Props to the guys at Purus Labs for the great product.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Rest day today. Some light cardio this morning. Still doing the same 40mg dosing with one Form-XT at night. Only sides as of right now are some mild headaches, which I'm assuming come from blood pressure.

I actually don't get the headaches on training days, which might be due to the amount of nitrates in Condense at two scoops lowering blood pressure. Which, by the way, I love. Definitely my favorite preworkout right now. Good, clean energy, and great pumps. It also tastes pretty decent too. I take all my powdered supplements by just throwing the powder in my mouth and washing it down with water, and Condense isn't too horrible tasting that way. Props to the guys at Purus Labs for the great product.
    U rest too much
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

8. When you're on cycle, recovery often goes way up. If you're ready to train, train - the drugs will take care of the recovery. If you've got muscles that feel fresh and the time to do it, get in the gym and beastmode.
    [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    When you're on cycle, recovery often goes way up. If you're ready to train, train - the drugs will take care of the recovery. If you've got muscles that feel fresh and the time to do it, get in the gym and beastmode.
    Alright, I get what you're saying. I'm starting to feel the increased recovery. Right now I'm working out M/Tu/Th/F, and I'm probably going to start added Saturday, and possibly Sunday workouts this week.

10. I literally just rotate to the next thing I believe I should hit on cycle, and take offdays only as needed when I feel it. Obv we all have different responsibilities but if you're not crippled by other commitments that's the way to go.

Keep pushing to add reps/weight and eating man, work that Trest!
    [email protected]

11. yeah you got to make those hormones your bitch.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. Lol, alright. Will do.

13. Here was today's workout:

20mgs Trestobol
    2 scoops Condense

Hang clean
    115x10 135x8 145x8 (definitely still trying to get hang clean #s back up after my back injury)
    DB incline bench
    55sx10 60sx8 65sx8
    Underhand lat pulldowns
    110x10x3
    Alternating DB high pulls
    45sx10x3
    Rear delt band extensions
    4x4x3x3 (for three different positions)
    DB carries
    25 fast Burpees for the hell of it
    Abs

No change in weight, still an increase in pumps and vascularity. Still no sides.

14. Edit: double post

15. Today's workout:

20mgs Trestobol
    2 scoops Condense

Deadlift
    205x5x2 225x5
    BB high pulls
    95x6 115x6 135x6 155x6
    Wide grip pull-ups
    BWx6x3
    One arm waiter's carry w/ 50 lbs walking around a part of the gym 3x for each arm
    Lunges
    45lb plate overhead x12x3

Still feeling good. Nothing too noticeable in terms of gains. Deadlifts felt good on the back today, so hopefullyq weight'll be going up on that soon. Still an increase in vascularity, pumps, and aggression.

16. Subbed. Also on a Celtic Labs product (Celtitren). I'm excited for a new company

17. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Subbed. Also on a Celtic Labs product (Celtitren). I'm excited for a new company
    Nice to have you along. I'll check out your log too if I can find it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Nice to have you along. I'll check out your log too if I can find it.
    Yeah its near the top of the Cycle Info forum right now. Go tear it up and get huge now!:-)

19. just look for the thread with the body shots. he just posted his tiny body for everyone to see. and by tiny, i mean fukin huge and ripped and makin everyone jealous n ****

20. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    just look for the thread with the body shots. he just posted his tiny body for everyone to see. and by tiny, i mean fukin huge and ripped and makin everyone jealous n ****
    I'm doubting that Onion!

21. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    just look for the thread with the body shots. he just posted his tiny body for everyone to see. and by tiny, i mean fukin huge and ripped and makin everyone jealous n ****
    Yep, found it. Lol.

22. Quick update picture from today's workout:

I'll post the details of the workout in a little bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. i wish my gym had some olympic pads. im stuck with slamming deadlifts like an *******

24. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i wish my gym had some olympic pads. im stuck with slamming deadlifts like an *******
    Yeah, it's a pretty tiny gym, but it's got some sweet Olympic pads with plenty of bumper weights, so I love it. And there's barely anybody in it when I go.

25. Here was my workout today:

30mgs Trestobol
    2 scoops Condense

DB bench press
    60sx10 65sx8 70sx5 75sx5
    BB curls
    65x8 85x8 105x6
    Hammer chest
    210x12 260x10 270x8 290x8 300x6
    Chin ups (really isolating biceps)
    BWx12x2 BWx10x2 BWx8x2
    DB flys
    30sx12 35sx12 40sx12

A bit of an increase in muscle fullness now. Some minimal bloat. Still great pumps and aggression. Hunger is up, which is nice, since I'm not great at getting enough calories above maintenance. Still at the same weight, which I'm hoping will go up some in the next week or so. I'll be bumping the dose up to 50mgs ed in the next few days.

26. Eat clean foods like you're getting paid by the oz
    [email protected]

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Eat clean foods like you're getting paid by the oz
    Haha, if only...

28. Great to see a log on this!

Definitely in.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

29. nice work, expect some bloat. whats your ai?
    Christopher

30. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    nice work, expect some bloat. whats your ai?
    Form-xt (same main compound as Erase) at 35mgs every night. I might bump it up to 70mgs when I go to 50mgs Trestobol if I'm getting more bloat than I feel like dealing with.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum