Trestobol Log

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
just look for the thread with the body shots. he just posted his tiny body for everyone to see. and by tiny, i mean fukin huge and ripped and makin everyone jealous n ****
Yep, found it. Lol.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i wish my gym had some olympic pads. im stuck with slamming deadlifts like an *******

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
i wish my gym had some olympic pads. im stuck with slamming deadlifts like an *******
Yeah, it's a pretty tiny gym, but it's got some sweet Olympic pads with plenty of bumper weights, so I love it. And there's barely anybody in it when I go.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here was my workout today:

30mgs Trestobol
2 scoops Condense

DB bench press
60sx10 65sx8 70sx5 75sx5
BB curls
65x8 85x8 105x6
Hammer chest
210x12 260x10 270x8 290x8 300x6
Chin ups (really isolating biceps)
BWx12x2 BWx10x2 BWx8x2
DB flys
30sx12 35sx12 40sx12

A bit of an increase in muscle fullness now. Some minimal bloat. Still great pumps and aggression. Hunger is up, which is nice, since I'm not great at getting enough calories above maintenance. Still at the same weight, which I'm hoping will go up some in the next week or so. I'll be bumping the dose up to 50mgs ed in the next few days.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great to see a log on this!

Definitely in.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
nice work, expect some bloat. whats your ai?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
nice work, expect some bloat. whats your ai?
Form-xt (same main compound as Erase) at 35mgs every night. I might bump it up to 70mgs when I go to 50mgs Trestobol if I'm getting more bloat than I feel like dealing with.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Erase is like 75mg Ed. I think u need more Ai. I'd bump and look in to a stronger OTC Ai like forma surge

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Erase is like 75mg Ed. I think u need more Ai. I'd bump and look in to a stronger OTC Ai like forma surge
Yeah, I'll be bumping it up to 70ms tomorrow. And I'll definitely get a stronger one if I feel I need to.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think u need more trest too. I'd keep young till you start experiencing mild sides. If sides get to strong lower dose. That's just me and im stupid dumb so may not be the best advice.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I think u need more trest too. I'd keep young till you start experiencing mild sides. If sides get to strong lower dose. That's just me and im stupid dumb so may not be the best advice.
I'm going to 50mgs tomorrow, and I'm gonna keep on bumping it up until I start really feeling it. I just wanted to run these first 10ish days at 40mgs to see how it treated me. Which it's given me 0 sides, so I think it treats me pretty good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True - you wanna run as high as you can comfortably tolerate, but if things get crappy just peel back a pill a day. No use hating your cycle, but at the same time you wanna be as juiced as possible to make it count.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think your on the right track, I'm just ready to see this stuff full throttle

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I think your on the right track, I'm just ready to see this stuff full throttle
Yeah, I'm hoping I'll be able to tell a difference at 50mgs. But there's always 60mgs if need be. :D

00S4Boy

Awards
True - you wanna run as high as you can comfortably tolerate, but if things get crappy just peel back a pill a day. No use hating your cycle, but at the same time you wanna be as juiced as possible to make it count.
Don't tell me that I'd be popping Celtic Mass and Trest like skittles probably at 100mg each a day lol.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here was today's workout:

30mgs Trestobol
2 scoops Condense

Wide grip pull-ups
BWx8x8x6x6
T bar rows
2 plates x8 3 plates x6 4 plates x6 5 plates x1
Underhand lat pull downs
90x12 100x12 110x10 120x10 130x8
Seated rows
90x8 100x8 110x5
Close neutral grip lat pull downs
110x6 130x6 140x6
Dips
BWx12x2 BW+20x8 BW+30x4
Tricep pull downs
25x12 35x12 45x10 50x8

First time in forever doing T bar rows. Went heavy just for the hell of it to see what I could do. I felt 5 plates in my back some, so I dropped it after 1 rep. Best pump I've had this cycle, could barely leave the gym, and really never wanted to.

I'm bumping to 50mgs tomorrow. I'll probably switch between 40mgs and 30mgs preworkout to see which one I like better. I'm also going to 70mgs Form-XT.

Edit: 69th post! Tehe.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your results.... you guys make me feel fat

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here was yesterday's workout:

30mgs Trestobol

Front squat
135x5 165x5x2 (these were rough, because I tweaked my back some Sunday with the back workout)
DB jump squat
45sx8x3
1 leg squat
BWx8x3
DB alternating stiff leg deadlift
25x10x3

I bumped up to 50mgs today. It felt good, with no sides or anything. This leg workout wasn't the best, because my back was bugging me some, but I did what I could.

I'm thinking of trying 40mgs preworkout this morning just for fun, which is what I'll probably end up doing. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I took a rest day today, but here's yesterday's workout:

30mgs Trestobol
2 scoops Condense

DB overhead press
50sx10 55sx10 60sx10
Side delt raises
15sx8x3
Rear delt fly type things with resistance bands x12x4
Hammer chest
220x10 270x10 290x10
Abs

Had to have a quick one due to a work issue.
I'm up 5 1/2 pounds as of right now. I'm hoping to see some strength gains kicking in by next week. Still no sides whatsoever, not even any shrinkage. Definitely kicking it up to 60mgs next week if I still have no sides.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Kick it up to 80mg right now! Come on live a little. Just blast 30mg pre bed, it's what Arnold would do.

But seriously, what's up with the prework out dose. Is it good enough I need to crack the seal on a bottle or should I hold off and run it at 100mg Ed later this fall

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Kick it up to 80mg right now! Come on live a little. Just blast 30mg pre bed, it's what Arnold would do.

But seriously, what's up with the prework out dose. Is it good enough I need to crack the seal on a bottle or should I hold off and run it at 100mg Ed later this fall
Yeah I want to know too. Me too me too me too. I want aggression in the gym like never before! I want rage against the iron lol! Does Trest know how to throw down in this this regard like CSA said? Someday I want to try it

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established

Hahaha, well the whole thing about it apparently having immediate, hard shutdown, and not seeing any other logs on it is what led me to start so low. I'm questioning that now though, lol. The more I think about it, the more I want to just go ahead and bump it up more. Especially with the way you're talking!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dude I'm 225 pounds. Remeber that before u blast a hole In Your liver. But yeah I'm sure it's cool to go up a little. I just want to start popping some but i think it will be better if I wait

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'm 225 pounds. Remeber that before u blast a hole In Your liver. But yeah I'm sure it's cool to go up a little. I just want to start popping some but i think it will be better if I wait
Yeah, haha, I did factor that in to what you were saying. I think I'll go ahead and go to 60mgs with 40mgs pre and 20 in the pm tomorrow. I've been thinking I'm gonna go ahead and get a third bottle anyways.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shut up chris lol, you know you won't see squat for results if you don't give the receptors some cool down time - guy comes off a blast for 2 days and wants to crank it back up lmao

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Shut up chris lol, you know you won't see squat for results if you don't give the receptors some cool down time - guy comes off a blast for 2 days and wants to crank it back up lmao
Haha, it's been 8 days at 150mg and 4 weeks at test only. But yeah, your right I'm a retard. Luckily I don't normally follow through. Just fantasize about gains

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah we always want it now, I'm already wondering what I'll run next and that's definitely fall before I'll go back on haha

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout:

40mgs Trestobol

DB bench
65sx10 70sx10 75sx8
Pull-ups
BWx10x3
Lunges (weight held overhead)
45x12x3
DB carry (just waking around a part of the gym)
75s 80s 85s
Hang clean
135x5 145x5 155x5 145x5
Abs

Today was my first day at 60mgs. The 40mg pre workout dose was pretty great. I felt no need to add any Condense, and didn't miss it at all. Pump, aggression, etc. was all there. I'm really wishing I didn't have a bad back now, as I'd love to really hit hang clean hard, but I just can't right now. Still felt great in the gym though. And no sides at all throughout the day.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Today's workout:

40mgs Trestobol

DB bench
65sx10 70sx10 75sx8
Pull-ups
BWx10x3
Lunges (weight held overhead)
45x12x3
DB carry (just waking around a part of the gym)
75s 80s 85s
Hang clean
135x5 145x5 155x5 145x5
Abs

Today was my first day at 60mgs. The 40mg pre workout dose was pretty great. I felt no need to add any Condense, and didn't miss it at all. Pump, aggression, etc. was all there. I'm really wishing I didn't have a bad back now, as I'd love to really hit hang clean hard, but I just can't right now. Still felt great in the gym though. And no sides at all throughout the day.
Nice congrats on the intense workout

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout:

40mgs Trestobol

BB shrugs
225x10x2 275x6 275x5 then put on straps 315x8 335x6
DB shrugs
85sx20 85sx15
BB high pulls
95x10 115x10 135x8 150x8
Did some work on the neck machine for the hell of it.

Once again, I felt no need for any stimulant preworkout. The shrugs felt pretty light, so I'll try and up them next week. I'm ready for some PRs! I'm now up 6 1/2 pounds. No sides, great pumps, a tiny bit of bloat, but not bad at all. I'm thinking it's starting to kick in, and I'm probably going to go up to 70mgs ed sometime next week.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here's my workout today:

40mgs Trestobol

Pull-ups
BWx10x3 BWx8
Side delt raises
15sx10 20sx10 25sx8
Lat pull downs
90x10 110x10 120x10
Front delt raises
15sx10x2 20sx10
Neutral close grip lat pull downs
110x6 130x6 140x6

Felt pretty good. I'm definitely bumping the dosage up. I ordered an extra bottle, so I'll just be bumping up until I get sides once it gets here.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here was today's workout:

Front squat
135x5 155x5 185x5 205x5 (PR)
Lunges
45 pound plate overhead x12x3
Alt DB stiff leg deadlift
40x8 45x8x2
DB deadlift
60sx10x3
Abs

The PR was nice. It felt pretty good. I only just started front squatting after I hurt my back, so it's still not where I want to be, but it should keep going up. I'll probably try 225x5 next week. I'll be bumping up the dosage to 70mgs and then probably 80mgs when my extra bottle comes in.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd always give it several days at each dosage increment before bumping, to make sure something doesn't arise before you bump it too high too fast. That's common sense I know, just sayin.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'd always give it several days at each dosage increment before bumping, to make sure something doesn't arise before you bump it too high too fast. That's common sense I know, just sayin.
Yeah, I definitely will. I appreciate it.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I am seeing such high doses on this trest. I was hoping to get away with running it at 40 mg as a test base so one bottle would last 4 weeks.

Does it not seem like 40 mg would be enough to keep libido up and lethargy away on a HD/SD cycle?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am seeing such high doses on this trest. I was hoping to get away with running it at 40 mg as a test base so one bottle would last 4 weeks.

Does it not seem like 40 mg would be enough to keep libido up and lethargy away on a HD/SD cycle?
I bet 40mg/ spaced out through the day would be a good "base dose" people are experimenting with higher doses to see what the compound can do solo, for the most part anyway. I'd def pick up some TD form to go with it though. The combo is nice!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Maybe he went to 80mg preworkout and lost his mind

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he went to 80mg preworkout and lost his mind
No, lol, I'm still sane. I had some family issues and had to end early. I'm currently around the end of my PCT, which has gone smoothly. I'm up six pounds as of now. I'll post final thoughts a little later.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well here's my final review/feelings for Trestobol:

I ran it up to 70mgs, 40 pre and 30 at night worked best for me, but I had to end it after two days of that. I'm pretty bummed about having to stop, because I really felt it starting to kick in hard the last few days, in terms of muscle fullness and size. It was a very mild in terms of side effects for me, the only one I ever had was a slight headache a couple times around 10 minutes after my preworkout dose. I'll go ahead and do some ratings for it:

Aggression/Libido- 5/5 This was the most pronounced effect of the Trest, which was especially great as a preworkout dose. I'm definitely going to mess around with it as a test base with large doses preworkout on my next cycle.

Strength- 2/5 No real strength gains from it, though I wasn't strictly training for strength. I have a feeling that I would've noticed more pronounced strength effects if I would've finished the last 2 weeks though. The preworkout boost did make some weights feel lighter.

Size- 3.5/5 I'm still up 6 pounds (maybe 3-3.5 of those are lean muscle) and I'm almost done with PCT, which I'm pretty happy about, considering I started way too low as a solo dose, and I didn't finish the cycle out. I was on a caloric surplus (and still am).

Pumps/Fullness/Vascularity- 3.5/5 Some nice all-day pumps, especially when working out in the AM. Nothing too ridiculous though.

Overall, I think it's an interesting compound that can be used as a pretty decent test base, and has a nice preworkout kick to it. I might run it with some Epi and M1,4ADD as my next cycle, maybe this winter, which sounds pretty fun to me. Until then, I'll probably have a log in the Training forum up in the next week or so if anyone wants to check that out.

Thanks to everyone who followed and commented, I'm sorry about having to cut out on you guys for a while there.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
And another quick update, I pulled 315 on deadlift today! Which, while not up to par with most of you on here, is huge for me coming back from a back injury. And shows that strength is definitely not down in PCT.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
And another quick update, I pulled 315 on deadlift today! Which, while not up to par with most of you on here, is huge for me coming back from a back injury. And shows that strength is definitely not down in PCT.
Nice. What is your pct?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Nice. What is your pct?
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Form-XT 2 ed

Daa 3gs ed

Also using Agmatine 1g a day and Citrulline Malate 8gs a day.

Was gonna do 50/50/50/50 for Clomid, but I don't feel like I need it, and am trying to stay away from the sides.

waldini

Awards
Any updates on how PCT is treatin you? Hows your weight looking?