Trestobol Log

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on how PCT is treatin you? Hows your weight looking?
PCT's going great! I'm currently up 6.5 pounds from the start of the cycle. No signs of any lasting shutdown. My libido dropped a little at the beginning of PCT, but it's back to normal now.

waldini

Awards
Right on man! So you've kept all the weight you gained on cycle? Have you felt/noticed/measured body comp shifting post cycle or are you pretty much right where you left off with your last dose?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Right on man! So you've kept all the weight you gained on cycle? Have you felt/noticed/measured body comp shifting post cycle or are you pretty much right where you left off with your last dose?
Hmmm... I don't have the "on" feeling pumps or muscle fullness, but other than that, I'm looking like I looked when I had to stop. And yep, I've kept all but maybe like 2 pounds of bloat that I had at one point. I think +8 pounds was as high as I got.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
If you have more interest in any strength or aesthetic gains I keep, I'll probably have a training log up over the weekend. I'll post the link to it here.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Hmmm... I don't have the "on" feeling pumps or muscle fullness, but other than that, I'm looking like I looked when I had to stop. And yep, I've kept all but maybe like 2 pounds of bloat that I had at one point. I think +8 pounds was as high as I got.
You went through two bottles, correct?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read you were dosing 40/50 mg's? Did I misread?
No, you didn't misread. I went up to 60mgs, but I had to stop after like three weeks. I had two other bottles of Trest and a bottle of Celtic Mass I was thinking about throwing in, but it'll have to wait. :(

Rucksdaddy

Awards
No, you didn't misread. I went up to 60mgs, but I had to stop after like three weeks. I had two other bottles of Trest and a bottle of Celtic Mass I was thinking about throwing in, but it'll have to wait. :(
Okay, I wasn't involved in the entire log, I was trying to look back to see what you took and see if it was worth it. Thanks.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I wasn't involved in the entire log, I was trying to look back to see what you took and see if it was worth it. Thanks.
I would say that it's worth it as a test base, but I'd definitely run it alongside a stronger compound. Maybe SD or Epi.
Trest 60/70/70/80/80
SD 20/30/30/0/0
Might just be my next cycle.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
I would say that it's worth it as a test base, but I'd definitely run it alongside a stronger compound. Maybe SD or Epi.
Trest 60/70/70/80/80
SD 20/30/30/0/0
Might just be my next cycle.
Okay, then I would need at least 2-3 bottles. Good to know. I am looking to run Dragon in July, not sure if adding in Trestobol would be a good stack or not. Many choices.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Okay, then I would need at least 2-3 bottles. Good to know. I am looking to run Dragon in July, not sure if adding in Trestobol would be a good stack or not. Many choices.
What exactly is in Dragon?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
It's by Chinese Anabolic Research.

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene

Looks similar to Cynostane, but is not.
Alright. Well, I know nothing about Cynostane, but it looks legit. If there are any reports about lethargy and/or loss of libido, then Trest could help out with that as a stack, but that's all I can say.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's by Chinese Anabolic Research.

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene

Looks similar to Cynostane, but is not.
That^ would be 2-cyano-phera-acetate (so to speak) though I have no way of knowing if that's what was actually in the caps.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
That^ would be 2-cyano-phera-acetate (so to speak) though I have no way of knowing if that's what was actually in the caps.
I loved it the first time I took it, 3-4 pills was perfect. Of course I went up to 5-6 and pushed it, and that was too much. So going to stay with 3-4 this time.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved it the first time I took it, 3-4 pills was perfect. Of course I went up to 5-6 and pushed it, and that was too much. So going to stay with 3-4 this time.
After checking with a more experienced bro than myself, I'm thinking you ran some superdrol in a bottle marked "Dragon"

Rucksdaddy

Awards
After checking with a more experienced bro than myself, I'm thinking you ran some superdrol in a bottle marked "Dragon"
I don't think so. I have taking Superdrol before and it was nothing like Dragon. I mean I guess it's possible that the company did what you said, but it felt nothing like Superdrol. I virtually had no sides on 3-4 pills and felt the best I have ever felt.

Sorry for the invasion of this log, don't want to overtake it with Dragon talk.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think so. I have taking Superdrol before and it was nothing like Dragon. I mean I guess it's possible that the company did what you said, but it felt nothing like Superdrol. I virtually had no sides on 3-4 pills and felt the best I have ever felt.

Sorry for the invasion of this log, don't want to overtake it with Dragon talk.
Meh, who knows, in either case, trest. should make a good addition to this "dragon" business.

Right now I'm running trest. at 60mg/day with Super-DMZ 2.0 I'll probably up the trest to 80-90mg/day soon and continue on that for a while...

Thanks for logging OP, I know alotta guys were looking for info. on this when this first came out and I'm sure they've found this helpful.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Meh, who knows, in either case, trest. should make a good addition to this "dragon" business.

Right now I'm running trest. at 60mg/day with Super-DMZ 2.0 I'll probably up the trest to 80-90mg/day soon and continue on that for a while...

Thanks for logging OP, I know alotta guys were looking for info. on this when this first came out and I'm sure they've found this helpful.
Yeah, I feel that 40-60mgs Trest would make a good test base, but it'd also be fun to play with the much higher doses to really get the kick out of it. And you're welcome. :) I really only decided to attempt to log it because there was next to no info on it when I started.

Rucksdaddy

Awards

How is that going for you? I haven't pulled the trigger on your line yet, but you have some new ph's, and usually I respond to new ones the first time through.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is that going for you? I haven't pulled the trigger on your line yet, but you have some new ph's, and usually I respond to new ones the first time through.
It'sa going very niiiice!

If you like new stuff stay tuned; 1-AD v.4 is still in the works and I've come up with a couple more goodies I'm gonna try and get for you guys...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

If you like new stuff stay tuned; 1-AD v.4 is still in the works and I've come up with a couple more goodies I'm gonna try and get for you guys...
Related to the original 1-AD?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Related to the original 1-AD?
1-AD v.4 will be structually similar to the previous versions. The compound we'll be using has been assayed as being quite strong...

Rucksdaddy

Awards

I gotta ask, any discount codes? I am looking to buy several bottles if I order, stock up so to speak.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gotta ask, any discount codes? I am looking to buy several bottles if I order, stock up so to speak.
You'd have to ask one of the higher-ups; that's above my pay grade...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I think Celtic labs is coming out with an M14add. I still have M 1D but must grab that as well

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here's an update picture. I haven't had any loss of gains or gain in fat or anything after PCT, which is quite nice for being on cycle for so short of a time.

Attachments

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi everyone! I have decided that I am going to log Celtic Lab's Trestobol. First, a little about myself. I'm 5'10", 170lbs, at around 10-11% body fat (my profile picture is pretty recent, I think was around 168lbs at that point, right after a small cut)
Delete