Super dmz 2.0 log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    late but def in on this, interested at taking a run wth DMZ in the future; best of luck and gonna keep an eye on this
    I would say go for it. But make sure you have everything you need before. It'll come in handy

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I would say go for it. But make sure you have everything you need before. It'll come in handy
    Yeah definitely, ish looks mad intense yo! I've been hearing 15-20lbs in 30 days; I remember the original formula with sd in it and now they claim they put something in there that's stronger and will be legal for prob a bit longer, sounds pretty damn good to me actually.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Yeah definitely, ish looks mad intense yo! I've been hearing 15-20lbs in 30 days; I remember the original formula with sd in it and now they claim they put something in there that's stronger and will be legal for prob a bit longer, sounds pretty damn good to me actually.
    Yeah bro it's pretty cool. They should just keep it legal. It's nothing like actually gear, nothing special but the gains are nice. Good sense of well being for sure. I don't have any gyno, my chest looks rather define than saggy. But I would recommend starting liver support before and through the cycle. You really feel it sometimes, nothing that's intense but you feel it affecting your liver definitely
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Yeah bro it's pretty cool. They should just keep it legal. It's nothing like actually gear, nothing special but the gains are nice. Good sense of well being for sure. I don't have any gyno, my chest looks rather define than saggy. But I would recommend starting liver support before and through the cycle. You really feel it sometimes, nothing that's intense but you feel it affecting your liver definitely
    Sounds like it's been treatin ya pretty good so far and yeah definitely preaching to the choir with support and proper pct; I've ran hdrol/sd (on top of several other things over the past couple years) and I was on so many supps and even individual vitamins that I didn't want to take any chances, even on my run now doing the same thing.

How much longer till your cyc ends and what's your PCT lookin like if you don't mind me askin, are you just going to take clomid + otc test?
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Sounds like it's been treatin ya pretty good so far and yeah definitely preaching to the choir with support and proper pct; I've ran hdrol/sd (on top of several other things over the past couple years) and I was on so many supps and even individual vitamins that I didn't want to take any chances, even on my run now doing the same thing.

How much longer till your cyc ends and what's your PCT lookin like if you don't mind me askin, are you just going to take clomid + otc test?
    Haha it's funny you mention, my car got broken into today. And some dick stole my laptop and my gym bag. Which had my wallet in it along with my clomid and other supps. But I left the super dmz in my room. So for pct now I'm kind of fuc*ked my buddy is all out for a few more weeks. So I don't know what I can do. If anyone knows where I can get some clomid or any good pct please pm me. Much appreciated
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Haha it's funny you mention, my car got broken into today. And some dick stole my laptop and my gym bag. Which had my wallet in it along with my clomid and other supps. But I left the super dmz in my room. So for pct now I'm kind of fuc*ked my buddy is all out for a few more weeks. So I don't know what I can do. If anyone knows where I can get some clomid or any good pct please pm me. Much appreciated
    fck man that sucks, no one should ever fck with another mans' car; hopefully you can track your laptop down somehow, and well at least they both didn't get taken and as long as you have a lil bit of cash you'll be alright. I would also suggest Torem as well, I've had great success with that, no headaches, sides, both of them are less toxic than nolva, but clomid is just as good too.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

fck man that sucks, no one should ever fck with another mans' car; hopefully you can track your laptop down somehow, and well at least they both didn't get taken and as long as you have a lil bit of cash you'll be alright. I would also suggest Torem as well, I've had great success with that, no headaches, sides, both of them are less toxic than nolva, but clomid is just as good too.
    Torem. I've never heard of it. I also have seen a few websites selling clomid. Is it legal to purchase on the Internet??
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It's legal as long as it's a research chem. Which means it'll be in liquid form. You should definitely pick it up ASAP.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    It's legal as long as it's a research chem. Which means it'll be in liquid form. You should definitely pick it up ASAP.
    exactly right to this, get it quick and check your MB
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Is clomephiene the correct peptide?
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Research chem, is that same as a peptide?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Research chem, is that same as a peptide?
    look at serms and those are two different things; look for clomid/torem, don't look into peptides.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Clomiphene is correct. It's sold by peptide sites, but it's not actually a peptide. So I'm pretty sure you're looking at the right thing.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Alright thank you so much!
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Day 25:

Ohhhhhh yes I'm loving this shlT!!! I benched 250 twice today. I feel great today's workout was intense I have to say I haven't felt this powerful ever! Today's work out was chest and back

Chest

Bench press: 135/10 185/10 225/4 250/2
    DB incline: 65/10 75/10 85/10 90/5
    Decline bench: 135/15 185/12 225/5 250/3
    Incline bench press: 135/20 155/10 135/20
    Dips: 2 sets to failure

Back

Lat pulldown: 140/10 160/10 170/7 190/4
    Cable row: 150/10 160/10 170/10 190/6
    Bent over row: 135/10 155/10 185/8 205/5
    Pull-ups wide grip: 2 sets to failure
    And I did two other machines but I forgot what they were called.

Today's meals
    Meal 1: oatmeal, 2 slices of bread with two tablespoons on each, an apple. And two glasses of milk along with two spoonfuls of olive oil
    Meal 2: 2 apples 2 peanut butter n jelly
    sandwiches(I'm a fan on pb&j) and a protein shake
    Meal 3/ snack: I have these small 7 serving things of peanut butter so I ate that.
    Meal 4: chickenn with squash and mushrooms,rice and a protein shake

Today I weighed in at 138 almost to my goal weight 5 days left Ima start taking one pill a day after my 2nd meal. This would give me a 6 week cycle which is what I wanted to do. I also have a problem with my pct. the **** I ordered online takes 6-10 business days to ship so is it okay to take pct a little late? Also if i run my otc pct ,which is an AI, would that spare me sometime for my clomid to get here? Some fu*k stole my gym bag with all my stuff in it which had my clomid so I'm kinda screwed. My balls are sucked up like I feel 12 again. But I know it's normal I'm just hoping this wont be permanent.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.4%

Been taking DMZ for almost 4 weeks. Doing a 5-6 week cycle. Definitely noticed some lethargy come week 4. Had severe back pumps during legs and back during week 2 and 3. Otherwise have gained almost 10 pounds and all my PR's were blown out the water. DMZ is good stuff. Definitely has different side effects for different people. I'm running liquid Nolva for my pct. Worked well for me in the past.
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiankine View Post
    Been taking DMZ for almost 4 weeks. Doing a 5-6 week cycle. Definitely noticed some lethargy come week 4. Had severe back pumps during legs and back during week 2 and 3. Otherwise have gained almost 10 pounds and all my PR's were blown out the water. DMZ is good stuff. Definitely has different side effects for different people. I'm running liquid Nolva for my pct. Worked well for me in the past.
    Yeah that's good dude I'm having an awesome cycle so far strength gains are unbelievable. I'm loving it I'm spending more cash on food than anything else haha
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Day 26:

Weight 140
    This is my progress so far. I'm feeling great. Strength is amazing. I have 8 more days left.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Day 26:

Weight 140
    This is my progress so far. I'm feeling great. Strength is amazing. I have 8 more days left.
    Nice gains and looking ripped. I don't see that much water weight so looks like this cycle treated you well.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.4%

This stuff is a dryer gain. Not much water retention. Wish I had that low of a bf%. Looking good bro. Keep up the hard work.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Yeah that's good dude I'm having an awesome cycle so far strength gains are unbelievable. I'm loving it I'm spending more cash on food than anything else haha
    Yeah I know I'm very happy about this. I'm taking 1 pill a day now and I notice my testicles are looking almost normal. Only when I take my dose. For bout 2 hours my balls suck up.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiankine View Post
    This stuff is a dryer gain. Not much water retention. Wish I had that low of a bf%. Looking good bro. Keep up the hard work.
    Thank you very much sir. I've been putting in lots of work at the gym.
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

My body fat went from 4ish% to 6% either way im happy with my gains. I stopped taking my creatine to reduce the water retention as much as I can
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

My body fat went from 4ish% to 6% either way im happy with my gains. I stopped taking my creatine to reduce the water retention as much as I can
    I was gonna suggest dropping that so you won't hold as much water; either way, great results so far and doesn't look like any water retention (only a lil bit). Keep it up bro, kill this ish and get your PCT supplies on hand please.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

I was gonna suggest dropping that so you won't hold as much water; either way, great results so far and doesn't look like any water retention (only a lil bit). Keep it up bro, kill this ish and get your PCT supplies on hand please.
    I'm really trying. But my credit card was in my gym bag. So i really don't know how to order anything offline.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

I'm really trying. But my credit card was in my gym bag. So i really don't know how to order anything offline.
    assuming you already canceled your card, do you have a debit/atm card or nah? If you have cash, go to a wal-mart or something and buy a visa gift card; either get the one where you can fill up as much as you want or one time it for around 100+; serm + daa + good test boost should be around that depending on where you look.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%

assuming you already canceled your card, do you have a debit/atm card or nah? If you have cash, go to a wal-mart or something and buy a visa gift card; either get the one where you can fill up as much as you want or one time it for around 100+; serm + daa + good test boost should be around that depending on where you look.
    Good advice here. You gotta work around your circumstances.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%

Day 26:

Weight 140
    Strong gains bro!!
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

I was originally going to buy the liquid clomid.. But I'm not really sure if the site accepts the Walmart and yes my ATM card was in there as well. But I do have an otc pct. and then i was going to buy super test by beast nutrition with my otc pct and the clomid.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

I was originally going to buy the liquid clomid.. But I'm not really sure if the site accepts the Walmart and yes my ATM card was in there as well. But I do have an otc pct. and then i was going to buy super test by beast nutrition with my otc pct and the clomid.
    liquid clomid/torem can't go wrong and damn that sucks, try to get a prepaid visa logo card and everyone will take that.

What's your OTC?
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

liquid clomid/torem can't go wrong and damn that sucks, try to get a prepaid visa logo card and everyone will take that.

What's your OTC?
    Well to tell you the truth I have about three stocked up, I have double dragon pharmaceuticals pct 350. Hi-tech estrongenix , and pes erase pro. I ordered these way before my cycle. I had used double dragon pct 350 and i got some really good results from it with running SERM on the side
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Well to tell you the truth I have about three stocked up, I have double dragon pharmaceuticals pct 350. Hi-tech estrongenix , and pes erase pro. I ordered these way before my cycle. I had used double dragon pct 350 and i got some really good results from it with running SERM on the side
    alright you're pretty much g2g then, just grab a serm and is there a DAA matrix in any of those products, if not, just get the cheapest DAA you can get and run that for 3wks.
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Thank you! And thanks for everyone giving me support and following my log
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.17%

Hey I just started my cycle last Friday. How long till you started seeing the jumps in strength gains?!?
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike88 View Post
    Hey I just started my cycle last Friday. How long till you started seeing the jumps in strength gains?!?
    I started noticing weight gain about day 5 but the strength was about day 10ish
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

How are the sides? Anything noticable? Planning on running this cycle + tvar in June.
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium View Post
    How are the sides? Anything noticable? Planning on running this cycle + tvar in June.
    Only side I really noticed was my balls were sucked up but I lowered the dosage to a pill a day and everything's normal
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium View Post
    Btw I wouldn't run trenavar with this bro. It's very strong and hard on your liver make sure you have all that you need before you start this cycle
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.4%

I had more sides but maybe cause I'm older? Or my body is just beat up who knows. I was good till about week 4. Before that I just had mild joint soreness. Week 4 though my blood pressure went up a bit and I started getting head aches and my rage was at an all time high lol. Wanted to smash everything. Stopped my cycle 2 days ago and I'm already feeling better. Everyone reacts different. It's the risk we take.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.44%

Just started it monday! Lookin foward to a good month

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By bulldogdillon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:16 PM