Super dmz 2.0 log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Day 5:

Did biceps triceps and abs. Not significant difference in my workout. I ate alot of food today I went out for pizza and ate a $hit ton lol. Have lots of energy got through my workout in a breeze. If you look at my following arm and abs work out I didn't change in any weight or reps. I weighed 130 this morning which is good.
    I'm not sure on how many meals I've ate so far today I'm thinking I'm on my 5th. But I really haven't stopped eating except when I was driving home. Really starting to like this product. I hope some strength gains come in soon. I've had at least 3,500 cals by now and alot of protein.
    Taking an off day tommrow I got a sharp pain in my right wrist just gonna sleep on it tommrow for my day off work.

2. Day 6:

Noticing that super dmz 2.0 is starting to work felt energetic I can see my veins are popping out more my arms look more solid it's all going good! I weighed 129 this morning. I've been eating a lot more. But havent really packed on the lbs yet. Today I'm not really gonna prep any meals just gonna eat what I want cause it's my day off and want to relax haha. Tomorrow gonna hit the gym hard do my leg shoulder and trap workout. I'm going to start taking the pills from beginning when I wake up to right before bed. I feel like I'm running the doses too close together. But so far feeling good no sides, my mood hasn't changed and I'm just eating like a mad man. No acne or stuff like that maybe a little increase in facial hair but other than that it's going good. Will update tommrow!
    •   

3. Day 8:
    Weight 132
    I gained 5 pounds already and it's barely the 1st week. Really starting to like the boost In the gym feeling strong and looking solid!. For my meals Im eating healthy as possible but after a huge ass meal I'm still hungry haha. Looks like not to many people are following my log, but it's alright thanks for those who are! I hit chest today felt great I'm not going to post my workouts cause I don't have much time to. I got a second job so I'm pretty busy lately. I maxed 235 today on bench I felt great after that. No sides , I did have a slight pump feeling in my wrist it hurt like hell but it went away after a couple days. One side effect though eating everything! Got three weeks left stoked about it!

4. Congrats on the 235 bench. Feels good when that happens!

5. Actually decided this will be my next cycle, so I will be following a little closer. Start this Monday!

6. Day 9:

I woke up at 6am and have been eating ever since last. I've been feeling really good I weigh 136!! I haven't weighed this much ever even on my dbol cycle! I maxed in curls 145... And 110 on skull crushers it feels really good to move such weight I'm loving it! I worked my biceps and triceps but just did 3 sets of each. I'm really sore I've been putting in hard work these past couple months. I've been trying to eat healthy as possible not to much junk. My goal weight is to be 140 and to max my bench 260. Ill will post pictures tommrow!

7. I want to say great work so far. I have been following since day three. A bit of advice to gaining size. Compound lifts. I see a lot of isolation lifts in your workouts. Ever tried some of the less complicated workouts like 5x5, 5-3-1, tri phase, or dc?

You will see major gains if you add this to your training.

I think your diet is on point for you. Which is normally the hard part. And you train like a beast.

Keep it simple and grow. Eat + heavy compound lifts + recovery = muscle expansion!

8. Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    I want to say great work so far. I have been following since day three. A bit of advice to gaining size. Compound lifts. I see a lot of isolation lifts in your workouts. Ever tried some of the less complicated workouts like 5x5, 5-3-1, tri phase, or dc?

You will see major gains if you add this to your training.

I think your diet is on point for you. Which is normally the hard part. And you train like a beast.

Keep it simple and grow. Eat + heavy compound lifts + recovery = muscle expansion!
    Thanks dude I've been trying to add more reps in my workout. And idk I'm just trying to stay with my program cause its really been working for me. Thanks for the advice Ima try this out

9. No problem.... I have been around for many years in the gym. And once I learned its not always volume of lifts, but amount of damage inflicted on the muscle is best. I used to spend hours in the gym. Now I get better results in 40 min of lifting. Its hard to change but you will be glad you did.

Pick one lift to add each day.( if you are not doing them)

Add pull ups, dead lifts, squats, bench press, and over head press. As your first lift a day. And you will be happy you did.

10. Day 10:

Fuc*ing loving this! Running through the day feeling swole and solid. I wasn't able to workout today but I was feeling pretty sore anyways. I found this beef jerkey that's .69 that's cheap! With 30 grams of protein per bag. I bought alot and I've ate 4 bags already haha. I've been eating alot of food and trying to keep my protein up. I was running today and I felt like I didn't ever want to stop felt good! My veins are starting to look crazy I'm loving it! 20 days left can't wait for the rest of the gains! I have my clomid and taurine and liver support. Only side affect, wanting to eat and lift lol. I feel amazing in the gym and throughout the day. My mood is good I feel like it got better. Idk why but AM keeps F*cking up when I try to post pics but I will post pics as soon as I can! Also when it comes time Ima run estrogenx by hi-tech. I've heard alot of good reviews I had a buddy take it after his cycle and he said it worked pretty good.
    •   

11. stupid question: this is the Blackstone labs super dmz 2.0 correct? and where did you buy it? almost done with my pct gonna wait a lil bit then i want to start this. thank you

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigMike88 View Post
    stupid question: this is the Blackstone labs super dmz 2.0 correct? and where did you buy it? almost done with my pct gonna wait a lil bit then i want to start this. thank you
    Yeah blackstone labs super dmz 2.0, and I bought it from amazon. Ima run estrogenx as a pct and start running clomid on my 15 day plus liver support I can kinda feel it effecting my liver but not so bad

13. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Yeah blackstone labs super dmz 2.0, and I bought it from amazon. Ima run estrogenx as a pct and start running clomid on my 15 day plus liver support I can kinda feel it effecting my liver but not so bad
    You weren't alreadt taking liver support? Why?
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

14. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Yea you should already be taking liver support. Also, what do you mean start clomid day 15? Clomid should begin the day after you take your last dose of SDMZ 2.0

15. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post

You weren't alreadt taking liver support? Why?
    Cause I ordered it in the mail

16. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post

Yea you should already be taking liver support. Also, what do you mean start clomid day 15? Clomid should begin the day after you take your last dose of SDMZ 2.0
    I heard it from another source.

17. Do you think it would be legit of I bought it from blalstone labs website

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigMike88 View Post
    Do you think it would be legit of I bought it from blalstone labs website
    Yeah lol i don't see why not

19. Take clomid the day after your last dose.

20. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Take clomid the day after your last dose.
    Alright I will do that

21. Day 11:

Wow killed legs and shoulders today. Insane pumps and massive strength gains. I was messing around with my buddies and benched 235-3 reps and there were asking me if I was on something lol. But today's workout was

Leg press
    Squats:max 275-6 reps
    Leg curl:80-went for reps on this. Did 4 sets of 20 reps
    Leg extension:max-150lbs
    Then did a lil dead lift: max 250lbs 4 reps
    Shoulders
    Barbell shrugs: 4 sets of ten reps 185lbs
    Dumbbell shrugs: max 75lbs 4 reps
    Behind the neck pull down: max 180lbs 3 reps
    Shoulder press: max 135lbs 3 reps
    Shoulder extension w/ dumbell- max 45lbs 4 reps
    And behind the neck pull ups: 3 sets to failure

I then went for a bike ride for cardio... And when I got home my legs felt swole and strong.
    I have been feeling great! I'm thinking running another cycle around summer. But after this cycle we will see. I'm out of mass gainer but whatever I don't need it anymore. I went out to eat with my mom at this Asian restaurant and I had steak am chicken with some Vegetables and rice. After I ate that I went home and ate some cottage cheese and some potatoes. I keep forgetting to check my weight. But I don't think it's changed much in a day. The cardio I've been doing is helping burn the extra fat. And I've been going into the heat room after each workout to get a nice juicy sweat going. Gonna hit chest tommorow can't wait.

22. Nice workout. Here is a recipe I copied from another post here:

Homemade weight gainer shake

1600 cals- 2 cups of uncooked oats 2 scoops of protein and 4 tbs of natural P.B. with a cap of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon. this was e****lent as something between meals

23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice workout. Here is a recipe I copied from another post here:

1600 cals- 2 cups of uncooked oats 2 scoops of protein and 4 tbs of natural P.B. with a cap of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon. this was e****lent as something between meals
    That's my breakfast every morning! Lol minus the cinnamon and vanilla

24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice workout. Here is a recipe I copied from another post here:

Wow lol Ima try this out... Do you know how many Gs of protein are in it??

25. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

Wow lol Ima try this out... Do you know how many Gs of protein are in it??
    Depends on protein used. Peanut butter has 16 g per the 4 tbsp .... Enjoy.

26. I started taking DMZ on 7Aprl. I feel like a beast....highly recommended. I'm taking a cycle assist with the DMZ, other than that that's it. Gained weight, mass, and veins are coming out to play now. Enjoy it!

27. Quote Originally Posted by rsandoval1977 View Post
    I started taking DMZ on 7Aprl. I feel like a beast....highly recommended. I'm taking a cycle assist with the DMZ, other than that that's it. Gained weight, mass, and veins are coming out to play now. Enjoy it!
    Yeah bro I started a lol title over a week ago and I'm feeling amazing haha

28. I was hoping to get the mean guy side effects but nope, I'm still humble and stronger.

29. Quote Originally Posted by rsandoval1977 View Post
    I was hoping to get the mean guy side effects but nope, I'm still humble and stronger.
    It's some good shlT lol

30. Day 12:

Today's workout felt great. Thanks to the people at myogenix they hooked me up with some free samples! I was talking to a employee named Jason and he gave me some samples of there pre workout! I like it alot I got good pumps and lost of energy from it.
    Today's work out was a light one I did lots of reps but did a full body workout

Chest
    Db bench: 70/10/ 80/10/ 85/9 /95/6
    Bar bench 135/10 185/10 205/6 235/2
    Db incline 65/10 70/10 80/10 85/6 85/4

Back
    Close grip pulldown 130/10 150/10 170/10 180/6
    Lat pulldown 130/10 150/10 160/10 190/4
    Close grip pull-ups 2 sets till failure
    Wide grip pull-ups 30

Biceps
    Sitting curls 30lbs 20 reps
    Side curls 30lbs 20 reps
    Bar curls 75lbs 20 reps

Triceps
    Single weight skull crusher 60lbs 15 reps
    Rope pulldown 100lbs 20 reps
    Single arm rope pulldown 60lbs 20 reps each arm

Shoulders
    Overhead db 20lbs 15 reps
    Db shrugs 55lbs 20 reps
    Bar shrugs 105lbs 20 reps
    Behind the neck pulldown 100lbs 20 reps

Legs
    Sitting calves 90lbs 2 sets of 20 reps
    Standing calves 155lbs 20 reps
    Squats 135 2 sets of 15 reps
    Leg extension

I felt amazing during this workout people kept staring at me like wtf how are you still going haha. Ima weigh myself tommorow if I remember haha I keep forgetting. My goal is 140 I'm really hoping I can reach it. When I was working out my veins came out like crazy I'm liking this! Ate lots of food and felt great no bloating or anything like that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By bulldogdillon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:16 PM
  2. a Savage IronMagLabs Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By randysavage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM
  3. SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log
    By TLW in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 94