Halo & Stano Cycle

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Made my weekly grocery trip today. Got the usual muscle meals, lean meats, veggies, etc. Got some extra fruits, mainly bananas as increased potassium was recommended for my cycle.

Protein consumption has nvr been a problem for me, also done a minimum of 300g and that can go anywhere near 350. So i'll stick to the same concept here with chicken, pork, turkey, fish, eggs, greek yogurt, occasional red meats etc. I'm really trying to limit carbs (not including veggies in this) to only pre and post. This will help fuel me for my lifts and help me replenish glycogen but not give me any excess that will detriment my cut. As for fats I have been trying to increase my intake to get ready for the cycle. I got some almonds, peanut butter, and olive oil to give me some good fats to throw in as it has been recommended I consume fats when taking my anabolics. But yeah I feel like I got all the bases covered both nutritionally and with everything else.

Tomorrow morning the fun begins!

2. excellent advice from the last two posts and I really like using Coq10 in high doses as well, and if you wanna go the extra mile get folic acid, some odorless garlic and that combo is gonna help out greatly with your heart/circulation/bp. Im a caffeine addict as well hahah, but I know it's tough ppl claim to be to get off it a month before cycle, pppfftttt can't do that and instead I just slowly taper down or use it when I really need to and space it (can of coke, cup of coffee, sips here and there) out so I don't crash through the day.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    excellent advice from the last two posts and I really like using Coq10 in high doses as well, and if you wanna go the extra mile get folic acid, some odorless garlic and that combo is gonna help out greatly with your heart/circulation/bp. Im a caffeine addict as well hahah, but I know it's tough ppl claim to be to get off it a month before cycle, pppfftttt can't do that and instead I just slowly taper down or use it when I really need to and space it (can of coke, cup of coffee, sips here and there) out so I don't crash through the day.
    Yeah I do not see how thats possible I wouldn't be able to function ha. I'll definitely keep it as low as possible and this sipping sounds smart.

4. Here we go gents, took my pros first thing this morning. My first cycle has begun!

Day 1

Started my cycle this morning, just finished up a killer chest/back workout. Will be returning to the gym tonight for some abs/ cardio.

I will be keeping a log almost every day, and updating my progress with quantitative values every week or so. Here's where I'm starting from:

Ht: 72.5" (don't plan on that changing since this isn't an HGH cycle haha)
    Wt: 203 lbs
    BF%: 13.1
    Shoulders: 46"
    Chest: 40.5"
    Arms: 14.5"
    Waist: 34.75"
    Thighs: 24"
    Calves: 16"

Lets hope I can really get that BF and waist size down!!! Wouldn't complain with some added lean mass either!

Also for those interested here is my full supplementation plan including pros suppt for today and will be continued in the future unless noted otherwise.

Upon waking/ hr before w/o:
    Halo - 50g
    Stano - 400g
    Fish Oils - 4
    SuperCissus - 3200mg
    BCAAs - 5g
    Taurine - 3g
    Glutamine - 5g
    Arginine - 5g
    Citrulline - 2g
    GPLC - 1.5g
    Creatine HCL - 1.5g
    B Vitamins
    Caffeine - 200mg
    Synephrine - 20mg
    Iso-100 - scoop
    Glyco-Maize - 2/3 scoop

Intra-Workout:
    BCAAs - 5g

Post-Workout:
    BCAAs - 5g
    Glutamine - 5g
    Iso-100 - 2 scoops
    Glyco-Maize - 1 scoop

Mid-Day Meal:
    BCAAs - 10g
    Advanced Cycle Support - 1

Early Evening/ Hr before w/o (abs and cardio):
    Halo - 25g
    Stano - 200g
    Fish Oils - 2
    Super Cissus - 3200mg
    BCAAs - 5g
    Iso-100 - 1 scoop
    Glyco-Maize - 1/2 scoop

Post-Workout:
    BCAAs - 5g
    Iso-100 - 2 scoops

Near Bedtime:
    Advanced Cycle Support - 1
    Casein Protein - 35g
    Glutamine - 5g

Well there's an overview obviously tentative to change based on my schedule. At the time of this post its about a little over an hr away from my mid-day meal. This week I'll have more time so trying to break it up cardio/abs in the evening so I can really get a metabolic boost.

5. Can't wait to see how this cycle works out for you! What did you decide on the doses?

Halo 75/75/75/75/75/75/0/0
    Stano 6/6/6/8/8/8/1k/1k

?
    •   

6. Thank you!!

Halo 25/25/25/25/25/25/x/x
    Stano 600/600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000

7. 25!? Why so low?

8. Quote Originally Posted by aevarts91 View Post
    25!? Why so low?
    Sorry I meant 75!!!
    I think i typed that cuz I was thinking of Halo-25, dumb@$$ attack, my bad!

9. Haha no worries man! Just double checking.

This cycle is extremely well thought out and should give you some awesome results. I spent 3x in support supps than on the PH/DS, looks like you spent the same or more!

It could have been in one of your earlier posts and I missed it, but what are your planned macros going to look like for the cut?

10. Quote Originally Posted by aevarts91 View Post
    Haha no worries man! Just double checking.

This cycle is extremely well thought out and should give you some awesome results. I spent 3x in support supps than on the PH/DS, looks like you spent the same or more!

It could have been in one of your earlier posts and I missed it, but what are your planned macros going to look like for the cut?
    Thanks! I've spent alot of time plotting and researching but owe a big thanks to all the help I got from the board, without them it wouldn't have been put together near as well.

I'll be doing high protein, moderate fats, and low carbs. My protein will be 300-350 range to help with lean mass. Really watching the carbs to help with my cut and will only consume them pre and post (other than veggies). As always I'll be keeping a close track and adjust different macros if need be. Considering this is my first cycle I don't know how my body will react to the anabolics, but I will just feel it out and make whatever adjustments are needed for success.

11. completely agree with aevarts, I've spent 3x in support and pct compared to cycle, but better safe than sorry and I know you got a very good handle on research, putting it all together and now it's time to apply it practically and rip ish up.

sounds like you're ready to embark upon your new journey, keep us updated along the way and we got ya
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

12. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    completely agree with aevarts, I've spent 3x in support and pct compared to cycle, but better safe than sorry and I know you got a very good handle on research, putting it all together and now it's time to apply it practically and rip ish up.

sounds like you're ready to embark upon your new journey, keep us updated along the way and we got ya
    Yeah def have spent way more on support/ pct. But from the advice I've received it will be well worth the benefits.

Thanks I'm excited for this stuff to start kicking in!

13. ​Day 2

Day 1 was a good day. Killed cardio last night after work. Today I have/ will be following the same routine with my ph/support. Did Shoulders/Bis/Tris/Forearms in the gym this morning. Will be going back tonight after work for some abs/ cardio to burn off anything in my stomach before bed. I'm really motivated in my lifts just knowing I'm taking this stuff, can't wait to start feeling the effects haha.

Figured I'd post my splits just to keep everyone up-to-date:

Sunday - Chest/Back/Abs/Cardio
    Monday - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps/Abs/Cardio
    Tuesday - Legs/Abs/Cardio
    Wednesday - Chest/Back/Abs/Cardio
    Thursday - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps/Abs/Cardio
    Friday - Legs/Abs/Cardio
    Saturday - rest and recover

When my schedule allows, I will be doing my lifts in the morning then returning to the gym in the evening for abs/cardio to maximize metabolism. This won't always be plausible however and in those cases I will do everything at once. If I feel the need I will take Wed as an off day and start back with chest/back on Thurs. Gotta keep an eye on overtraining. Figure with the phs though my recover time will be alot better.

14. Day 3
    Leg day was nice, quads are already decent size so not really looking to put on a ton of mass on those guys. More or less just harden up and wouldn't complain with strength gains. Calves could use some work though. Drove home to visit family and did some abs/cardio in my basement when I got home at midnight.

Day 4
    Then I woke up and it was time to do it all over again, chest and back. Did some one-armed pullups cuz I was feelin good haha and noticed slightly more vascularity in chest and shoulders, don't know if these are PH related its prlly too early. Just finished up some bag work for cardio before posting this. Gave abs the night off they've been worked hard this week. Diet has been near perfect, super low carb, feel like I'm starting to lean out already. Really excited to see what the PHs have to offer!

15. Very good stuff so far bro, keep killing it!

16. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Very good stuff so far bro, keep killing it!
    Thanks bro I'm tryin!

17. Day 7
    The end of my first week of PH use is concluding this evening. I was out of town in Chicago the past couple of days so didn't have time to update. Stuck with the same basic schedule for all supps even tho I was on the go. The change obviously made it challenging for me to stick to my diet/training regimen but I'm the type that believes excuses are for *******. Allowed my self one cheat meal the first day I figured if I was gonna do it I might as well while I'm going to be able to have some real good food. Pool at the hotel made for a nice twist to my cardio. Gonna be good to be back in the regular routine of things though.

As for the PH effect on me I'm not sure what all is real and what all is mental at this point. I do sometimes feel this "who the hell are you looking at?" attitude on occasion and it comes and goes. When something pisses me off I feel a little more rage than usual but generally I'm pretty chill. Libido is def great, almost feel like its higher than before. Excited to see where I go from here. Gonna have bodystats posted in the next day or two.

18. Day 9
    A little over a week in the books, took some measurements this morning to check my progress. These were the only changes:

Weight: 202 lbs (-1)
    Waist: 34.5" (-.25)

Had another killer chest/back day last night, tonight will be arms. Had to flip flop things a little based on the schedule but sticking to the same basic format.

19. Day 10

Still killing it in the gym, diet on point. Had some wack *** dreams last night that might be PH related. Also noticed my piss smelled weird last night, like SinX mentioned would happen.

As far as strength/size/hardness from the PH, there hasn't been any to speak of so far. Hoping to start seeing something real soon. Also gonna drop calories down even further today to cut more... Ready to crush legs tonight!

20. Day 11

Also forgot to mention joints have had some mild discomfort the past couple of days, nothing major though. Gonna finish off my bottle of glucosamine/chondroitin, then prlly up my cissus intake after that runs out. Tonight is chest/back. Always stoked for that!

21. Should start to really feel it in a few days. Don't think it will be all of a sudden type but you should feel it kick in gradually

22. Hey, thanks for logging this, and thanks to SinX for the good info...

Are you dosing this 2 with a large meal in the morning, and support supps 4.5hrs after that? Repeating a second dose later in the day? Are you monitoring your blood pressure at all?

23. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Should start to really feel it in a few days. Don't think it will be all of a sudden type but you should feel it kick in gradually
    Okay I know it's a little soon to expect earth shattering results but was wondering when I would start noticing anything. I'm really excited to start feeling this stuff, thanks Joey!

24. Quote Originally Posted by AllVested View Post
    Hey, thanks for logging this, and thanks to SinX for the good info...

Are you dosing this 2 with a large meal in the morning, and support supps 4.5hrs after that? Repeating a second dose later in the day? Are you monitoring your blood pressure at all?
    The pleasure is mine, yes he has been a huge help!

And that is correct, and yes just at walmart its gtg so far.

25. Cool, thanks, I'll be following your progress...

26. awesome my man!

27. Day 14

Nothing really too exciting to post. Joints have been feeling better since I added in the glucosamine/chondrotin. Seemed like my veins were a little thicker in the chest/shoulders than usual on chest/back day. Not really losing much lbs, which is surprising considering my clean diet. I figure water weight is fluctuating alot at this point though. I need to switch up my splits and am considering Dr. Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred. Everything else has been pretty much as planned though. Getting ready to start seeing some changes in week 3!

28. Keep it up Mav! Solid log thus far!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Keep it up Mav! Solid log thus far!!
    Thanks! What is your profession? lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

Thanks! What is your profession? lol
    Hahaha.

Ready your breakfast and eat hearty men! For tonight we dine in HELL!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beast/Katana & Trenazone Cycle
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 05:32 PM
  2. Epi/Halo Extreme stack cycle
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:59 PM