Advanced cycle- anabolic dreams

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. I am as sore as you, most likely. Apparently they should not make arimidex in a candy flavor. Also apparently when it becomes syrup it is like arimidex on crack. Just a warning.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

2. Thanks gerbil, I'll keep that in mind. What dosage?

And any opinions on EQ and its strength gains? How about EQ dosage? Just trying to see where I am in the scale with EQ. First time using it.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Thanks gerbil, I'll keep that in mind. What dosage?

And any opinions on EQ and its strength gains? How about EQ dosage? Just trying to see where I am in the scale with EQ. First time using it.

EQ I would say 600mg a week which is what my friends have run. Strength increases are supposed to be decent. Louie Simmons has cruised on it for years so I am guessing it pretty good for strength (havent run it personally).
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

4. As of noon today. First image is a glimpse at SOME of what I've eaten today. Second image is nutritional value mapped out. Keep a mental note that my calorie "budget" is not 3,500. That's just what their scale goes up to on the app. My calorie budget is set at 4,500.

Name:  image-2258291848.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  250.2 KB

Name:  image-3585225547.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  242.2 KB

5. Check out the gun show!!

Name:  image-1594481800.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  310.2 KB

6. Check out the gun show!! Day 6 on cycle.

Name:  image-1536800811.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  544.5 KB

Name:  image-2507068887.jpg
Views: 247

Name:  image-1352278203.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  437.3 KB

7. Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Check out the gun show!! Day 6 on cycle.

Name:  image-1536800811.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  544.5 KB

Name:  image-2507068887.jpg
Views: 247

Name:  image-1352278203.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  437.3 KB
    Them are some bear traps.

8. Looking huge man! Your traps are nuts. Not trying to come off offensive(could just be the camera angel) but are your legs lacking some? You have a monstrous upper body

9. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Looking huge man! Your traps are nuts. Not trying to come off offensive(could just be the camera angel) but are your legs lacking some? You have a monstrous upper body
    For shoooo they laggin lol. Trust me I know this... I really never trained legs intensely until maybe a year ago. Genetically I have small legs, always have. Let me see if I can dig up to show you what they were like some time ago. Despite them being small I have made progress on them. And I am not offended at all. I welcome critique as I take this s*** serious (bodybuilding).

Name:  image-2557715155.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  490.3 KB

Name:  image-143120031.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  485.1 KB

These were taken six months previous to the first leg picture.. Can't find any older.

10. Here is a sneak peak of my groceries since I just went shopping. Hope u guys can zoom in and see exactly what because that's important.

Name:  image-3151862460.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  638.6 KB

Attachment 76060

Name:  image-1995969627.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  550.5 KB

Name:  image-1471039533.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  450.7 KB

Lots of steak, lean ground beef, ground turkey, chicken, sweet potatoes, *walden farms*, turkey burgers, eziekel bread, spinach, green peppers, and the list goes on and on.
    •   

11. Dude right there with you! My legs just don't grow! But I'm swapping my leg routine for more reps.

12. Day 8. Beginning of week 2. Have to go to the hospital to schedule an appointment to get my throat scoped. For the last year or two I've have a bad acid reflux and spit all the time as well. I will pin after visit today making my third pin. Then hittin legs hard late tonight after the gym clears out. Anxious to get the doctor over with. Shouldn't be too serious I hope. I will post my leg routine after recording it tonight.
    Not going to say my strength has go e up quite yet. But I was feelin real strong on shoulders and abs last night.
    Shoulder pressed 185x10 on my last set. Haven't been able to go that heavy since last cycle. Should be one more week until I'm in full swing.

13. Best of luck with the doc! And he'll yeah 185x10 is solid.

14. Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Day 8. Beginning of week 2. Have to go to the hospital to schedule an appointment to get my throat scoped. For the last year or two I've have a bad acid reflux and spit all the time as well. I will pin after visit today making my third pin. Then hittin legs hard late tonight after the gym clears out. Anxious to get the doctor over with. Shouldn't be too serious I hope. I will post my leg routine after recording it tonight.
    Not going to say my strength has go e up quite yet. But I was feelin real strong on shoulders and abs last night.
    Shoulder pressed 185x10 on my last set. Haven't been able to go that heavy since last cycle. Should be one more week until I'm in full swing.

Nicely done on the shoulder press dude. I as well have that problem with my stomach on occasion and it really sucks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Best of luck with the doc! And he'll yeah 185x10 is solid.
    Thanks bro! Good to have the support. And 5 more weeks I hope 225x10. I was doin 195 a few months ago.

16. Day 9

Did legs yesterday. Unfortunately the gym was packed. So I didn't get to do the squat session that I wanted to do. I was hoping to do like 5-6 sets of squats. So determined to bring up my leg game I did the best I could.

Warm up: 7 minutes stair mill
    Every day I do legs I stretch extensively... I am working on improving me flexibility as I can barely touch my toes, and the splits... Forget about it. Not that I want to be able to do the splits but I feel my inflexibility restricts my range of motion during squat or dead lift. Primarily dead lift, the fact that I am a taller guy with long legs doesn't help.

Workout:
    Hack squat. (Amount added to machine, idk how much weight that hack is with empty weight)
    90x15
    180x15
    360x12
    360x10
    410x7
    Walking dumbell lunges (not the one u walk though, the walking lunges where one foot lunges, bring feet together, then next foot)
    75x10
    75x10
    80x8
    Seated calf raise
    70x20
    90x15
    115x15
    135x 10
    Single leg calf raise 45x10
    Laying leg curl
    200x14
    200x12
    Seated leg curl
    170x12
    190x10
    150x16
    Standing calf raise machine
    170x15
    190x10
    210x8
    230x6
    Leg extension
    170x14
    190x10
    190x10
    Single leg 90x10
    Straight leg dead
    135x14
    185x12
    225x10
    225x10
    Later today I will be killing back. Most likely with some rear delts or traps. Going to stay away from the deals because of yesterday. So far I have not noticed much change in strength. I have noticed an energy in the gym but that is mostly mental anticipation for results.
    I ordered cla. Never used it. Heard good things. Just trying to bring out the definition that much more.
    I also ordered MHP's mass gainer. I recently have been trying to avoid supplements with maltodextrin.
    Continuing using dbol at 40 mg daily. Exemestane for AI (12.5mg EOD). Hcg I will be doing 250iu 2x/wk (beginning week 4-5)
    Caber and letro not needed at this point and hoping to be able to cycle without obviously.
    700 Test E wk
    700 EQ Wk
    500 Deca wk

Again I am an aspiring competitor. So I do see myself using short esters when it comes time to competing. I am trying to learn as much as I can about contest prep and which contest(s) would be appropriate for me. But at the moment my main concern is adding as much mass as I possibly can. If I even want to dream of competing my legs have to come a long way, as well as my core. Yet since I've never prepped for a contest I guess idk how much more my abs would be defined after prepping for say 16 weeks. Every day my carb intake is very high. So from any experienced competitors, any advise? Books I can read, websites, books on food, how to choose a competition, ect...

Thanks guys I appreciate you all dropping in and thank you for your comments and critique.

17. Hate wen that happens. I'm the guy that just stands next to them and waits.

18. Day 10-

Getting pretty excited about my workouts now. My main concern Is getting my abs and legs up to par. For those you have been following I like to thank you for the support. Yesterday I trained back and biceps. I had so much work to do on my back as I want to improve it I didn't have the time or energy to get to abs. My diet has been very clean up to this point yesterday I did splurge for the first time in two weeks with the Shamrock shake from McDonald's. Despite that I've been eating very clean minimum 4000 cal every day some of the foods include lean red meat chicken eggs steak rice sweet potatoes oatmeal protein shakes Ezekiel bread natural peanut butter spinach. I have been getting into the organic game lately. I've been purchasing some organic products such as switching my peanut butter to a natural peanut butter with no sugars or anything added to it,

19. Okay I accidentally pressed the send button. But as I was saying I've been getting into organic products and I realized that the price of chicken is basically double that is going to be a problem. So I will most likely continue just the normal chicken that's not frozen from the meat department I like buying that because it has lower sodium. Since I was not able to hit abs yesterday I will be sure to get that in my workout today. Today my workout will be chest triceps and abs. At this point I have seen little change in my physique as far as strength goes it has gone up a very little bit. Every workout I get through with high energy and high-intensity. I am looking forward to the next few days as the supplements should be taking action. I do not know my current weight although I considered myself to wait 215 pounds at the beginning of cycle. I would like my wait to be a surprise to me therefore I will wait at least one month from the beginning of cycle. Later tonight I will check in with you guys and posts my routine today. Next I'll be posting a snapshot of the application on my phone I use to track my macros. Every so often I will post pictures like this just to show you guys what my intake is and please I welcome any critique or any advice that you guys may have for me. As I've mentioned before I'm taking this bodybuilding seriously I would like to compete one day in the next year. I do not think I am far in fact I think my physique is superior to most guys that I do see in the gym. At my particular gym there is maybe just a handful of men that have physiques that I consider to be better than mine. I realize that the current cycle that I am doing would be considered a bulking cycle. I plan on doing this one bulking cycle and then following up with a second cycle a few months down the road that would give me more ready for competition.

20. I've never found a difference between the chickens I would buy from sprouts or frys!
    Keep killing it man. Maybe throw in some stair climber!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I've never found a difference between the chickens I would buy from sprouts or frys!
    Keep killing it man. Maybe throw in some stair climber!
    For sure I could increase the time on stair climber... I'm literally on it only like 10-20 mins/wk. how often do u recommend and what duration. Like 2-3 times a week 20 mins, I'm guessing... I don't have much body fat. I haven't measured but by the look of it... Maybe 8.5-10% (but I'm really not sure)

22. I do hit on it for about 10 min whenever I have time. So 2-3 times a week. I'm hoping to start doing it everyday.
    I can't stand doing cardio for anything longer, it's just to ****en boring!

23. This was yesterday... Remember my calorie budget is set for 4,250 cal. The scale they show only goes up to 3,500.

Name:  image-1672967060.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  245.0 KB

24. Your destroying me. Take. Photo of what your eating.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

25. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Your destroying me. Take. Photo of what your eating.
    For sure, I will start posting pictures of my meals.

26. My mistake if you look at the date the one I posted was the 3rd. THIS is yesterday...

Name:  image-2498694578.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  261.1 KB

27. Haha now your ****ting on me.

What I meant was pictures of "log" to see what your eating.

28. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Haha now your ****ting on me.
    Lol. I'll post these near daily. I may forget every so often. I also have a picture coming tonight of 4 of the meals I will eat at work tomorrow. Breakfast I eat at home before work. I also have another dinner after my workout about 9pm, whatever the wifey cooks... But she knows me all to well so I will post pictures of these meals as well in the future. For tonight ill post what I will be bringing for work tomorrow.

29. How the cycle going?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 04:05 PM
  2. Advanced Cycle Support Rx™
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:09 AM