• Established
Nice pics!!
what app are you using to track macros?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Nice pics!!
what app are you using to track macros?
"Lose it" for iPhone. It's a weight loss one but whatever it still tracks everything acurately. U can even scan bar codes and it put the nutritional facts in automatically. Very user friendly. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
But you seem like your on the track to be pro! Get it man!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Late as **** but in bro! Will have to catch up later...

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
But you seem like your on the track to be pro! Get it man!
Yeah hence the IFBBound, lol. I'm killin it on diet obviously. Can't wait to get outta work and do some more damage. ****s gunna get nuts like right now. I'm basically at the 2 week mark so I expect all kiiiinnddss of gainzzz.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Update on routine, diet, progress in strength and weight coming soon. Just ordered body weight scale with bf% calc. (Not sure if they are accurate) but I did some research and apparently they send an electric current through your body and use each of your feet as a positive and negative. It basically times how long the current takes and calculates your bf%. Excited to play around with this. Been using my food scale as well and each meal portion is 8-10 oz of some sort of meat.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Being a bodybuilder, my co workers hate that they can't fit their food in the fridge because I got like 4-5 tuppaware containers takin up all the space! Lol

image-2918475413.jpg

Now bout max on 8 oz chicken, 1 1/2 cup long grain brown rice, and esparagus!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Looks pretty delicious. How do you cool your chicken?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Looks pretty delicious. How do you cool your chicken?
I just let em cool on the tray for a while put them on containers until they aren't hot anymore, the the fridge. How do u cool yours? Haha

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Holy ****!

Just did legs... I feel sick, literally. Woman picked me up from the gym (she was grocery shopping) :). Felt like I was gunna puke in the car. I'm better than I was but holy Jesus I just didn't stop in the gym. I'm officially making the call that it's improving my workouts now. Seems early but idk maybe it's the higher dosages. I am like 2 week thru. I seriously don't feel good I pushed myself so hard. Tomorrow ill throw a routine on here. Either today's legs or tomorrows (whatever I decide). Gotta go rest guys my body hurts... And I'm anxious from my pre workout... I think.
Check in tomorrow!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work dude and dont puke at the gym people give you funny looks.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Last nights post workout meal. It's actually a bag u steam in the microwave. Maybe a lean cuisine or something like that. Idk my fiancé buys them. But they aren't to bad.

image-635670032.jpg

Last night was so intense I am anxious to get to they gym tonight. Yesterday I did legs but spent so much time on quads and calves I never really hit hams. Tonight I'm thinking back and hamstrings. Some straight leg deads. Also hope my body scale gets delivered soon.
Anyone think the bf% is accurate on those things? It says it uses each foot as a positive and negative and sends an electric current through your body that is basically timed. This is how the description says they calculate bf%... Opinions?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
I believe I'm on day 15. I'm anxious to get my body weight scale in the mail because visually I have seen a lot of change. So far surprisingly the cycle is taking a pretty big toll on my body. Every day now after my workouts I feel destroyed, I feel sick. Yesterday I did back and biceps, my routine look something like this.

Pull ups wide grip
4x10
Lat pull down behind head
3x10 160lbs
1x9 180lbs
Dumbell curls
1x10 45lbs
1x10 55lbs
1x8 65lbs
EZ bar curl
1x10 110lbs
1x8 110lbs
1x7 110lb
(Trying to work my way in weight here, CT Fletcher a big influence on my curl ha ha)
Close grip cable row
1x14 160lbs
1x12 180lbs
1x10 200lbs
Wide grip (lat pull down bar) seated row
3x10 180lbs
Reverse grip lat pull down
3x10 180lbs
Preacher weighted machine (single arm)
1x10 55 lbs
2x8 70 lbs
Seated cable curl (elbow on inside of knee) single arm
1x10 60lbs
1x10 50lbs
1x10 45lbs
Lower back extension (didn't wanna dead lift because of legs yesterday) on machine.
3 sets idk how heavy but the while stack for 10 reps

I hope I have everything. I may be missing one or two.

Libido has been decent. I expect it to increase more.

My strength is definitely beginning to go up. My workouts are intense! I feel a crazy pump once again.
Today will be my fifth shot. Pinning has been going well. I use 21g and 25g for withdrawal and injection. Pinning takes about 2 minutes. 2 and 3/4 cc is quite a lot. I had never done this much before.
My fiancé has noticed my body changing, so that's a good thing. Even tho she sees me everyday. She still notices change. I have people at the work place joking "your lookin small!" So I know my gains are noticeable at this point. I have so much ahead of me I am so excited.
I'm actually eager to get through this deca cycle, cruise for a little, and go into my FIRST tren ace cycle. That should be exciting. Although don't get me wrong, I do love deca, just want to see what tren has in store for me.
For those of you that have notice my leg game is weak I am working very hard on improving it. Hitting legs at least twice a week is my plan. I believe if I get my leg game up that I would be a scare on stage to other competitors. Remember I started this cycle at 215lbs if I had to guess, I'd say I'm about 222lbs now.
Okay I'll think I'll leave it at that for now later tonight I will post again because I'm sure I had forgotten to mention some things that I would want to let you guys know.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Glad to hear all is going well! And your still dead set on getting your legs up.
Quick question: what pasta do you use?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Glad to hear all is going well! And your still dead set on getting your legs up.
Quick question: what pasta do you use?
The pasta I showed was actually a lean cuisine steamer. The pasta I am usually not picky about. So it ends up whatever she buys. She'll try to go for wheat pastas tho. I have been eating strictly Ezekiel bread and heard they make pasta as well. Soon I will be on the hunt for that. I have just been eating Ezekiel for a bread source for may e 2 months now. I like their products obviously because the ingredient. Most if not all breads are made with flour or whole wheat flour. Ezekiel is not made from flour.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Gettin ready for work... Update coming in the next few hours today... I have been a little busy with family but still sticking to my routine. Chick in around lunch time ill tell ya what kind of gaaainnzzz I makin...

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Alright alright! So it's been a pretty exciting few days. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It will prolly happen again during this cycle. Sometimes it's hard to balance all the stuff I got going on. But I won't let my anabolic mind brothers hangin!
Here is a quick glimpse of the last few days of my food intake. A little side note that will tie in when I tell u about my new scale... I will be upping my calorie budget from 4,250 to 4,750-5,000.

image-113462373.jpg

image-551235113.jpg

As u can see I came up a little short of 4,250 calories. That's ok because I haven't had much of an appetite. But I feel it's back now.
Most importantly, I am still very early in my cycle. This is week 3 I believe. I'm going to have to double check my notepad at home but I have had either 5-6 pins so far. I only had a 3 week supply of my dbol left over from one of my last cycles. So as of today I will discontinue the dbol and rely on the injectables to kick my a** shortly.
My strength and physical appearance of my physique is making drastic changes. YET!, I would like u guys to know that I did receive my body scale and it is accurate on weight but the bf% must be waaaay off. Reason I know this is my fiancé tried it and her bf% was just a percent higher than mine. So that part is garbage. She's a woman, lol, and I'm in the best shape of my life so far.
One thing I can say tho is I always used my scale that is at work. And I work a blue collar labor job so, stepping on the scale with my clothes on and boots would obviously give me an inaccurate reading. So I have been subtracting 5 lbs from it and calling that my weight which I thought was 215... 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I stepped on my new home scale with nothin on my body. It read 214 lbs. I made the assumption I started at 210 and not 215 like I said before. From now on I will only be using that scale. So weight wise I haven't made extraordinary gains. Maybe 5 pound so at if I'm lucky. FOR THIS REASON I will be UPPING my calorie intake as well as trying to hone in on lowering my fats. So far this cycle I have eatin about 80g-140g fat/day. Again my new calorie goal is initially going to be another 500 cal... Eventually 750 to get me up to 5,000.
Seeing that I'm not a small guy I may need that much to grow even more. But again, I'd like to keep the fats near 75g/day.

Later today I will post on break about my training the last few days. Show u guys some numbers and let u guys see how aggressive my strength gains are.
Thanks for checking in and reading up guys, I do it for u! Later!

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
image-1518089285.jpg

4,500 calorie day... Having trouble reaching 5,000. (Not trying to use high calorie protein shakes but maybe once at most twice a day, I like to eat food... Makes me feel like my gains will be more solid lol)

Had some good bench marks this week.
My weight is up from about 210. Today sitting a solid 215. Should be 220 in maybe 10 days tops. This is completely striped down no clothing.

On leg day I hit squats as hard as I could. Remember legs is not my forte. But I hit...
135x15
225x12
225x10
245x10
265x5

Not any PR's for me but not too shabby. Pre cycle I would have hit 225 for 10 reps for the first set, most likely struggle for a full ten reps after that. Last cycle if I remember correctly I could do 275x8... So I'm getting back up there. Did hack squat and leg press as well. Leg press at the end of my exhausted workout I still hit it as heavy as I usually do. Thought I would struggle since I was pre exhausted but I just kept going.
I worked my way up to six plates on leg press, each side.

Killin abs EOD. Comin along.

Chest 2 days ago I hit 275 for 6 reps. Last cycle my PR was 315x5. No help. I usually like higher rep ranges but recently started some lower reps to really try to pack on size. Not worried so much about definition. Oh and that reminds me, I haven't done much cardio as recommended earlier but I will need to find the time at least 3x a week. Right now it's more like 7 minutes 2x a week usually on leg day.

Last night I did arms. Destroyed it. In my workout I did barbell curls at 135 lbs. I just wanted to see what I could do. I did 3 sets of six reps and one set of 5. And yes I did cheat a little the last few reps I was swinging a little, not a lot. But every once in a while u gotta push yourself to the next level. I was cautious with my form at the same time.

Additionally I will be posting progress pictures most likely 1-2 weeks. At that point I will be one month in. I will post progress pics every month.

Picked up L-arginine (this i spelled that wrong) as well. I know it's nothing crazy but I want to see if it brings out my vascularity out any more. What do u guys think about this... The EQ should be giving me that hard vascular look right?... But is the deca making that less apparent???

Thanks for those who are following. Ur support is appreciated. And please let me know ur opinions or suggestions.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I got a question for ya. I eat about 2750 a day trying to get up to 190 before my first cycle this summer. I've gained a decent amount of fat while starting this (40/40/20). Should I cut down to 2500 cal or just throw in cardio while still eating 2750 cals?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
I got a question for ya. I eat about 2750 a day trying to get up to 190 before my first cycle this summer. I've gained a decent amount of fat while starting this (40/40/20). Should I cut down to 2500 cal or just throw in cardio while still eating 2750 cals?
40 40 20 is a good place to start. Everyone's body is going to respond a little differently to macros. I don't mind putting on a little bf with the weight I gain. U need the carb/fats to grow. I'd try to pack as much mass on and then work on "cutting".

For me u obviously see I eat 400-600g of carbs a day. IMO that's s*** ton. I do plan on cutting back to maybe 150g carbs after this cycle to try to lean out and cut up. But I don't thing I need to lean out that much. I don't think my body type would take to long to get in single digit bf%. But this is what works for me... And I'm also maybe 40 lbs heavier than u (idk).

To me bodybuilding is like driving a car. The faster u go the more horsepower it takes.
The bigger u get the more u need to do to even JUST Maintain. I have a very fast metabolism and its hard for me to grow. My body dosent like to keep weight on it.

U will get so many mixed opinions on macros. You've noticed I use more carbs than 40/40/20.

Try to keep ur fats lower than 25%.

I would play around with your carbs. Find out what's best for u. Monitor your energy, this should give u a clue.

And as far as calorie IMO increase 500 calories at a time to see how it affect u. I think your too low to grow there. If I ate that I'd prolly loose weight. At my job I burn a lot of calories working too. And u should get used to higher intake because cycling you could get the best out of it. All this is just MY opinion. Idk if it will work for u. Try 3,500 calories for 2 weeks and see what happens...

Along with all of this I would do cardio maybe EOD. Half hour-45mins.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'll increase to 3K and aim for more cardio. Thanks bro. I'll give it 2 weeks at that and adjust accordingly.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Getting totally psyched for legs tonight! Gunna smash **** hard! And I'm bringing the notebook along so record my workout, thyrod! I believe tomorrow is the beginning of week 4. S*** is gunna get nuts!

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Next leg workout I will do some front squats and some single leg excercises. Bulgarian lunges, walking barbell or dumbell lunges, box step ups. Today all my pressing as u can see was both legs. I like to mix it up.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Day 22
As I mentioned in the first few pages... I had to get an endoscopy down my throat. Everything went well, got it done today. They didn't find anything. Now I go to ear/nose/throat doctor to see why I have to clear my throat and spit so much... Now tho I believe allergies may be playing a part here.
But I didn't start this log to tell u guys about my health problems..lol
I just will most likely hit the gym light today with 30-45 min cardio and some abs late around8-9pm. The anesthetic from 10am today... I just can't have a crazy heavy session today. And I wasn't able to eat or drink since midnight last night. So time to catch up! That's guys!

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
30 min elliptical cardio today...

And ab workout I kept light because I was worried cause the doc said no workin out today, ha yaaaa that'll happen.

Kneeling cable crunches
Hanging straight leg lifts
Windshield wipers
Cable twist
Decline crunch w/25lb weight

And btw.. One of my favorite snacks.

image-4183024887.jpg

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Downloaded "myfitnesspal" yesterday... Going to try it instead of "lose it". I been hearing a lot here about it and also realized one of my buddies at the gym uses it and recommended switching.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a few on here use it. I tried but I just prefer the fatsecret app on android. Personal preferance :)

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Day 24-

Today I will be throwing in yet another leg session. My last one was Monday night. Let me tell u a little about my training routine:
Training cycle 1- chest/abs
Bi/tri/forearm
Legs
Back/rear delts (concentrate more on upper back, usually stay away from dead lifting... I don't like DL after or before legs)
Shoulders/traps/abs
Legs
Off
Repeat

Training cycle 2- chest/tri/abs
Legs
Shoulders/traps
Back/bi/abs (dead lift day)
Off
Legs

Notes: strength has been going up pretty significantly. Looking in the mirror at the gym yesterday (in a t-shirt I noticed a pump and vascularity in my forearm like I've never seen before). Also noticed an increase in acne. That bothers me a lot... Hah it's just so annoying. Libido is all good once again, thank god.
Now cycle wise again I ran out of dbol. But weekly I'm continuing-
700 Test E
700 EQ
500 Deca

At this point (basically this week) all injectable a should be active and kickin in. Something that has been upsetting me tho... I'm not gaining weight!!! Obviously this not my first cycle and I know I can't expect results like my first cycle... but yesterday, for this reason, I reached 5,000+ calories. I guess I'm just going to try upping my calories. Any suggestions?????
Typically I eat 300-400g protein/400-500 carbs/100-150 fats daily. Prior I've been reaching about 4,200-4,500 calories every day.
I understand that the weight doesn't matter so much as how I look. But I would like to be 230ish by end of cycle and try to maintain that weight. Ultimately would like to see myself 250-260lbs.
Despite this I AM getting stronger and I am rounding out and looking good.
I will usually start my morning with a MHP up your mass protein shake (maybe some oats or pb blended in)... Then an hour later move onto breakfast. I have a rough time eating in the morning so this kinda kick starts my appetite.
Throughout the day ill eat my meals... Then before bed time ill make a protein shake worth about 1,000 calories. (1-2 scoop Casein/natural pb/cocoanut oil/1-2scoop mhp up ur mass, and sometimes oats or egg whites)

Yesterday I didn't bring my notebook to the gym, so I will do my best to be as accurate as possible here:
Back only day, wanted to just destroy my back.. Almost 2 hours.

Pull ups body weight- 1x12
1x10
Weighted pull ups- 25lbsx10
45lbs x9 (used straps on this weight)
45lbs x6
Seated cable rows (close grip)-
180x13
200x12
200x10
220x8
Lat pull down (behind head)
160x10 3 sets
Lat pull down with wide parallel handle (idk what that bar is called, but like lat pull down with palms facing each other)
180x10 2 sets
200x8
D

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Ahh s*** pressed send... Rest of workout comin a couple mins!!

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Single arm Dumbell rows
95lbs x10
100x10
100x12

Hammer strength iso-lateral pull down
135lbs each side (arm) 270 total
2 sets x 10
160lbs each arm, 320lbs total
1x 6

Barbell row under grip
135x12
155x10
185x10
225x6

Cable lat pull down
200x10
200x10
200x7
180x8

Cable pull over straight arm
70x10
70x10
95x8

Lat pull down underhand grip
180x10
200x8 (with straps)
180x8

Seated row machine
170x10
170x10
190x10
190x8

And last ill have to look at the name of this machine. I don't like it too much, but its like a lat pull down and a row because the cable handles you grab are a little in front of u and it causes u to pull on a large angle inbetween a pulls down and row. Anyway idk how much weight. I can't remember that one.

Today I train legs again so I'm pretty excited and I will bring my notebook again. Once again tho, any suggestions on how to increase my appetite or maybe I'm doing something wrong with my macros?? This is the ONLY thing that has me disappointed on this cycle. Besides this all else is GREAT. I have a couple friends that are brothers... Huge into weight lifting. Both are just 10-15 lbs lighter than I. They bulk at 3,000 and 3,700 calories. How is this possible!!!! I have to eat SOOOOOO much to gain weight it makes me feel I'm doing something wrong. The next few days I'm going to journal log EVERYTHING I eat for maybe 3 days straight. I want u guys to tell me what u think... I know I post pics of these macro tracking applications but its not showing you guy WHAT I'm eating... Just how much cal/pro/carb/fat. So I look forward to ALL of your input, you guy have been great so far and I really enjoy having u guy and listening to your critique. Thanks guys! EAT CLEAN, TRAIN DIRTY!