Advanced cycle- anabolic dreams

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Thanks everybody for the compliments! Now that i have been lazy the last few days posting here are my last three workouts throughout 4 days.

image-3755372940.jpg

image-1931288569.jpg

image-1258479329.jpg

Tomorrow I would like to post expressing how I feel physically, mentally, and reflect on what I subcontiously felt and still may. Not that anything is wrong because I physically feel great but to give more of an insight of the unknown for some of u that haven't used 19 nors. And what I think IMO of mixing deca with EQ. Which many mixed opinions.
Dropped a few pounds unfortunately. Idk I have been very active hard long workouts and I ran out of my mass gainer so maybe that took an edge off.
I am more than great full for u guys giving me your opinion and input through out the last few weeks. Soon I will need u more than ever as I contemplate cruising at beginning a few weeks into my first tren cycle. Trying to get my hands on HGH as well but f*** me the money!!!!!!
More progress pics coming in a week or so as I have seen my legs change even more after I began to up my squat sets from 3-4 to 6-10!!
Thanks again guys. Ill be bored at work tomorrow up on this so let me know what ur thinking any questions or opinions on how to run dosage wise HGH. Ill be looking for threads on that tomorrow.
Good night bros