Advanced cycle- anabolic dreams

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Again thank you for your advice. On hand this is all the deca I have on hand. I may be able to grab more in a couple months. And in order to make the deca last 12 weeks, that's the dose I have to run.
    You did kinda grab me there with the test prop. I have never used and basically the gist I get is its ED or EOD. If that's the case imma have to pin more than just my quads (like butter, don't feel ****). I do want to try the glutes I'm just nervous cause I gets me thinking about the nerves and spine are down there and getting even as close as the butt cheek... I'm nervous ha.
    I have a lot of gear as I mentioned first. So I could star cycling and when I save the dough pick up like 1 more deca and a handful of prop. Just wondering, why do u favor this over a long ester... Do you not get the same results?
    HGH yes I've been so interested but again just nervous about the fact that it makes your internal organs grow. I know one dude that uses it. He's like sumo big haha not exactly sure if its genetics but his mass is ridiculous.. He is a semi-pro athlete.
    But kit??? What do u mean is it not a vial..?

Sent from my iPad using Am.com
    i believe shorter ester is easier to PCT with and adjust dosage/control sides etc... it'll likely be the same gains but just easier to come off and do a successful PCT. from what i read
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    i believe shorter ester is easier to PCT with and adjust dosage/control sides etc... it'll likely be the same gains but just easier to come off and do a successful PCT. from what i read
    Ahh I c. I'm going to try using prop as soon as I get my hands on.

•   

3. Subbed. Looking big man

4. It's been 6 weeks since my last cycle ended. I have been in PCT for all 6 weeks. I cycled test/deca/anadrol for a 12 week cycle (anadrol kicker)
    As I posted I got my new supplies and I'm anxious to begin. I still feel a little shut down. Sex life is hit or miss. Not that horny, lol.

Should I continue to wait... Or jump into it again? Being shut down dosent bother me too much. I'm thinking cycle next week because I'm just gunna shut down again on my next cycle.
    Would I see better results if I waited longer (more time for the receptors to clear or the juice that binds to them)????

If I start, it will be Tuesday or Thursday I will begin.

1-4 dbol 4mg
    1-14. Test E 600 mg/wk
    1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    1-12 deca 400mg (would run 600mg but don't have enough)

Hcg week 5 thru last pin
    Exemestane 12.5 EOD
    Letro and caber on hand

5. Additionally I never kept track of my calories protein carbs and fats. Have done it in my head but I will be using the "lose it" application for iPhone/iPad. I don't know how much my body responds to so that's the reason I chose to keep track. I'm 6'1". 215 lbs. I think I would like to shoot for 4,000-4,500 calorie intake. Protein shoot for 300 g. And carbs not really sure. Prob 400carbs a day. Now like I said I'm new to this diet record. I know everybody has a different body. But does this look good??? I didn't list fats cause I have to figure out that still. Prob no more than 100g maybe 75.
    •   

6. So II get my last desert... Before it begins.

Name:  image-1258040307.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  453.7 KB

7. Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    So II get my last desert... Before it begins.

Name:  image-1258040307.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  453.7 KB

What in gods name is that?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

8. Im in, subbing for results
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

What in gods name is that?
    A cannoli man!! It's an Italian pastry. Something my mom used to make growin up and there amazing hah

10. Name:  image-157320928.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  525.6 KB

Name:  image-2531117687.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  535.2 KB

Name:  image-1389782329.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  581.1 KB

Name:  image-2638221330.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  429.7 KB

Pre-cycle pics.. 215lbs

11. Stupes

The way you are going. Why even bother coming all the way off? Why not just cruise on 200mg test for 8 weeks instead of doing a pct and then hoping back on immediately?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    The way you are going. Why even bother coming all the way off? Why not just cruise on 200mg test for 8 weeks instead of doing a pct and then hoping back on immediately?
    That's what I'm likely to do most the time now. I never "cruised". But will be doing that next time. I guess I just wanted to get a few cycles under my belt, which I did. Now your right, time to cruise through the middle of these next two cycles (one deca, second tren ace.

13. Only 9 am. First day using this application. It's pretty cool, I recommend downloading it. It is called lose it, on the iPhone.
    Ill show you guys full days down the road.

Name:  image-1664762275.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  248.8 KB

14. Name:  image-1564047957.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  245.7 KB

This is an update as of 2 pm. I just wanted to put this out there for anyone who hasn't seen or doesn't keep track of their diet in this fashion. (In ur head)...

I've decided tomorrow will be my fist pin of my new cycle.
    Tomorrow ill pin 300mg test e (2x/wk)
    300mg EQ (2x/wk)
    200mg deca. (2x/wk)
    40mg dbol (oral)
    A second pin on Friday. Tuesdays/Friday pining.

Hcg will be mixed for week 5, maybe 4. 500iu/wk
    Exemestane 12.5mg EOD starting Tuesday
    Caber and letro on hand

Stepped on the scale 213 today. I have been cutting from 230.

Goal: solid 260lbs. In 2 cycles. This being the first.

15. Also question... Is it possible to draw out the test/eq mix (1.5ml) and also from my deca bottle (1 ml) so I can just do one pin instead of two. Can I mix it? And I don't know because you pressurize the bottle before drawing... After drawing the first how could you pressurize the 2nd bottle to draw from with the same needle.
  16. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Also question... Is it possible to draw out the test/eq mix (1.5ml) and also from my deca bottle (1 ml) so I can just do one pin instead of two. Can I mix it? And I don't know because you pressurize the bottle before drawing... After drawing the first how could you pressurize the 2nd bottle to draw from with the same needle.
    You can definately pull into the same syringe. Assuming a 3ml syringe. Draw in the 1.5 test/eq - pull out - then pull all the way back so you have 1.5ml air and 1.5ml oil - go into the deca vial and dump the 1.5ml air into vial to pressureize - pull oil out to the 2.5ml line. Done.

Of course, make sure you swab both rubber stoppers with an alcohol pad before going in with the draw pin.....

17. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

You can definately pull into the same syringe. Assuming a 3ml syringe. Draw in the 1.5 test/eq - pull out - then pull all the way back so you have 1.5ml air and 1.5ml oil - go into the deca vial and dump the 1.5ml air into vial to pressureize - pull oil out to the 2.5ml line. Done.

Of course, make sure you swab both rubber stoppers with an alcohol pad before going in with the draw pin.....
    Have u ever experienced any back wash. I'm concerned with spilling into the other vial. What do u think about that?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

Great advice, thanks I was unsure and now I know for my second cycle with multiple compounds
    p.s how do I like your post
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html

19. Dude good find! I used it today.

20. You can do the same with multiple drawing needles if you are really concerned with mixing your gear by mistake.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

21. Name:  image-1066544940.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  243.4 KB

22. 4,500 cal

23. Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    4,500 cal

Just woke up on my day off... My gear in getting ready for my pin at noon!!!!!!
    700mgtest, 700mg EQ, 500 deca A WEEK! So cut that in half for today.
    Dbol 40 mg kicker

Name:  image-3878790345.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  419.7 KB

Just woke up and having 10-12 oz skim milk
    1 scoop gainer protein
    1 banana
    2 tbs peanut butter (natural)
    1/2 cup dry oats
    Some ice

24. Just did my pin. First time drawing from 2 bottles with the same 3ml syringe. I switched drawing needles inbetween bottles. After drawing the first I drew back air after for the second substance.. Pressurized the bottle, I was concerned with mixing the two into each others bottle. Next time I'm going to draw a little more air than necessary for the second bottle. It was hard to tell if I drew the deca dose I wanted to. (250mg)... But had to have been very close anyway. Pinned glut. Went easy. Now I'm eating and getting ready to train.

25. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post

Have u ever experienced any back wash. I'm concerned with spilling into the other vial. What do u think about that?
    Yeah I get maybe a tiny bit of mixing going on but thats fine. No different than the test/eq mixture you already have pre-made. You may just have a touch of test/eq in the deca vial - but who cares.

Or you can change pins like gerbil said. I just prefer not to be switching them around when it's not needed but it's up to you.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Advanced Cycle Support Rx™
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:09 AM