SUPERDROL LOG (APN SUPER PRO)

phxofgrn

Awards
Superdrol log (apn super pro)
Hello world,
This is my first PH that i am running. I am running this solo as such. Here are my stats.
Weight: 167-175 lbs (scale is acting up im usually 175 but today it said 167)
Height: 5'10
I have been working out a few years off and on, during the past 2 years i have taken a little less than 5 months off. (not consecutively)

starting tomorrow this is what my cycle looks like:

APN Super Pro (SD! scientific name: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol , comes in 10mg capsules)
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine
Omega-3 Plus
Animal Pak
Isolate Matrix (whey)
Casein Protein

i will dose everyday at 6am and 4pm 10mg every time for a total of 20mg a day. so im looking at running a 4 week cycle at 20/20/20/20

For my PCT i will be using (which i have already purchased)

Clomid (thinking of running it 100/100/50/50 but i am open to suggestions)
Casein Protien
Whey Isolate
Creatine
Omega 3 Plus
Animal Pak
and i was thinking about adding a test booster like p6. I also have a full bottle of Letro in case of emergencies.

I have spent months researching prohormone use. i understand SD is a designer steroid and the effects that it will/might have on my body, both positive and negative. By purchasing a serm i am hoping to eliminate most of the least desirable side effects (gyno) and maximize retention of my gains.
I plan on eating like a beast and i am running the exact same cycle with my brother (who is also the same age as I). I will upload before and after pictures at the end of my cycle and at the end of my PCT.

I am open to all suggestions about my PCT and my on cycle stack. I start tomorrow and will document day by day the effects and results of superdrol.
LETS GO TO WORK.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Since this is your first ph run ad first ride with SD maybe start at 10 mg the first week. Also, you're gonna want something in pct to combat estro as well as cortisol. Test booster as well

phxofgrn

Awards
Ok. Would you recommend arimidex during pct? And would p6 be a good test? I just took 10mg of SD an hour ago...so don't take any the rest of the day? I thought the point was to keep the anabolic in your system constantly? Wouldn't the half life 'expire' before I take it again tomorrow? Thanks for your help man I appreciate theguidance

phxofgrn

Awards
Day 1

I took the sd at 6 and 4 as well as all my other supplements as scheduled.
I felt hot flashes a lot during the day and I sweated a little bit more than usual. I don't know if it was the niacin in the animal pak but I was definitely hotter than usual. Nothing untolerable though. No pain. I went to the gym and it seemed like I could go harder than usual. Maybe just all in my mind. I did wake up twice during the nighteach time a few hours apart but when I woke I felt refreshed not tired.

Day 2

My endurance is definitely up. My body, especially my abs, feels a little bit harder. My hammer curls went up 10 pounds. This stuff might be the real deal. I look pretty swole after I hit the gym but nothing more than usual. I haven't checked my weight I still think it is too early. I have been eating like a beast. Heard if u up carbs on cycle you get better gains and feel better. I am excited to see how the rest of the cycle goes. I'm training on a three day split, legs-shoulders/arms/back chest.I've never did a split like that before and I wanted to change it up. I have had no hot flashes or flush feelings today. I did take a thirty minute nap today. When I go to sleep I feel so brand new and not groggy.

00S4Boy

Awards
I don't think animal pak is going to cut it for cycle support.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill keep a watch. Doing my sd cycle in two weeks.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Are you not running any cycle/liver support ??

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

phxofgrn

Awards
Animal pak won't do it? I looked up the things u need to take while on cycle and they were all on the animal pak nutritional ingredients. So which liver support should I take (brand name). Your help and advice is appreciated. Also how will I know if my liver is messed up? Yellow eyes and back pumps right? Do you think I could last until next Friday (when I get paid) without liver support? I know that sounds extreamely irresponsible for my body but this is my first prohormone and I am not a heavy drinker...? Any and all knowledgable opinions are appreciated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI cycle support covers you in many angles. Nope! Don't start cycle without it, sd is very harsh buddy.

phxofgrn

Awards
I thought that since sd doesn't aromitize, no ai is needed. I also thought that an ai would be detrimental while running sd...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that since sd doesn't aromitize, no ai is needed. I also thought that an ai would be detrimental while running sd...
Who said to run a AI? Lol. My bad. AI (anabolic innovations) the company for cycle support

phxofgrn

Awards
Ahhh roger that. That makes a lot more sense now lol. Will do asap...but I honestly dnt know when that could be. I think I got a week before I could get some, so that's pretty much 12 days on cycle without ai 0_0. That doesn't sound good

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh roger that. That makes a lot more sense now lol. Will do asap...but I honestly dnt know when that could be. I think I got a week before I could get some, so that's pretty much 12 days on cycle without ai 0_0. That doesn't sound good
Nope it doesn't buddy lol. Your suppose to pre load it as well for two weeks. SD is no joke my man. Better be safe than sorry.

phxofgrn

Awards
Day 3Did not work out today. No side effects yet to report. Does it hurt to take rest days while on cycle? I don't plan to during day 5-12 because I heard that's when its really starting to kick in.Day 4Went to the gym and did chest and back. Felt EXCELLENT. I could have kept on going. Also, I noticed that my abs are looking a little more defined and my body in general looks like it has a little pump effect to it. But my abs are definitely noticeable. I have heard sd can lean u out. I've been eating pretty good. Chicken breasts for the win. Potatos and eggs, stuff like that. No candy or bs food. I've been taking my whey isolate twice a day and casein before I go to sleep. I think this cycle might be a huge success...now if things keep going like they are, my only concern is keeping these gains. I do have a question... Can I work out more than once a day while on cycle? It just makes me feel so good that I want to go back. Also how long should I be staying in the gym? I usually go from like an hour to an hour and thirty minutes depending on what time of day I go. Usually a little bit over an hour. But I feel like I could go 2 maybe more. I wonder how I will look at the end of cycle...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Letro may help suppress gyno if it shows indirectly, but I can't see it being a direct solution. SD gyno is prolactin-based and Letro crushes estrogen. So Cabergoline or Prami might be a safer gyno-fixer should the need arise. Do your research if you get one of these research; sounds like there's more bunk stuff out there from RC sites than legit ones. Prolactrone from BLR is one otc supp that should help prevent it, but if you get gyno I doubt any otc supp is gonna be strong enough to reverse it. At the very least start poppin' some B6 from the local vitamin store or supermarket. L-dopa is even better, but again it won't stand a chance if gyno does arise, just maybe help prevent prolactin accumulation.

Get on some TUDCA and Himalaya's Liv52 and a good cycle support IMMEDIATELY or get off SD now. And no drinking or ibuprofen/aspirin/etc obv.

phxofgrn

Awards
I understand. I will asap. I know its irresponsible but I'm already in too deep. Also, I have heard from several sources that I would be alright without since its my first cycle that's the whole reason I didn't buy it first. Would omega 3 be considered liver support? And I haven't had any signs of gyno or any other side effect other than hot flashes and waking up in the middle of the night which only happened once. I will read up tho.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's like saying well our housecat has 9 lives so it'll be cool if we just cash out a few and toss it out the second story window since we're too lazy to let it out the door downstairs. It'll survive.

That's the dumbest bro-logic I've ever heard. Not hating on you, but just asking you to prioritize your health here brother to live to cycle another day. Get on it asap if you continue the cycle. Sdrol is dimethylated and will test your liver hard even with all the suggest supports. They just make it doable. Not easy on you at all.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no offense but at your age and the fact that this is your first cycle you made a bad decision using SD, what exacly did you research to lead you to a sub par cycle layout?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I understand. I will asap. I know its irresponsible but I'm already in too deep. Also, I have heard from several sources that I would be alright without since its my first cycle that's the whole reason I didn't buy it first. Would omega 3 be considered liver support? And I haven't had any signs of gyno or any other side effect other than hot flashes and waking up in the middle of the night which only happened once. I will read up tho.
this proves my previous post

phxofgrn

Awards
I just sent my brother your message...we are going to get it if we can. Worst situation is we will get it by next Thursday.

phxofgrn

Awards
Ok already. I understand that cycle support is definitely needed. On it now. It seems if this blog goes any further down this road it will be engulfed in flames. I am taking your advice and when I can get some I will. I'm contacting my supplement guy right now.

phxofgrn

Awards
Day 8.
Its the first of feb...
Strength gains have went through the roof since my last post I benched 255 when I couldn't even do 225 last time I checked. I did get a back pump one time but it went away. I'm on myogenix cycle/liver support. I need to check the scale for my weight but the change is visable. At the end of day 5 I had gained 5 pounds. So I wonder what it is now. Endurance is crazy. I have no sides yet. But I do have a question for the community...should I take a weight gainer while on cycle? I'm currentlyy taking casein before I go to bed and protien 2/3 times a day. I really want to put on the weight though, I see myself leaning out more but still getting bigger. I would like to add to that increase in growth...suggestions?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really didn't see much for size increases until day 10 when I ran sd. Sleep was a major issue for me as far as sides. Watch your anger as well. I know each person reacts different to different products but I became a pissed off dude at the littlest things. As cliche as it sounds walking away and literally counting to 10 worked wonders. Lol just thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothin wrong w/ a weightgainer shake if you find you can't eat any more clean calories, but you should realize that as long as you're getting a surplus of calories and protein your body is gonna have what it needs to grow. It doesn't even have to be clean at all, can be burgers and pizza if you like. Clean food is preferred though because it's not gonna jack your cholesterol profile or sodium levels etc long term. But you'll grow just fine on anything if you have enough calories and aminos to support new tissue production and the stimulus to grow is there. If you get fat you're just taking in more than you're using. So up the calories if you're leaning out and want to be adding mass instead!

phxofgrn

Awards
Ok will do, I will go pick up the gainer tomorrow, but which one? Anyone have a favorite?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What I'm saying is I would NOT use a gainer unless you just hate the idea of eating more. All you have to do to get more is like change your protein shakes from water or skim to whole milk and maybe blend in some fruit or nuts or peanut butter or oats, ice cream, anything. Over two shakes you could easily ad in an additonal 700 calories a day if you blended in some stuff. Still easy to drink. Gainers are convenient but it's kinda like paying for 50/50 antifreeze. You could just buy straight antifreeze and mix it 50/50 w water yourself and save the cash.

BSN's True Mass Banana is the best tasting protein shake I've ever had tho. Not too many calories though so def use heavy milk w it.

phxofgrn

Awards
Ok I think I might just add milk to my protien then instead. When did you guys start seeing major size and mass changes?

phxofgrn

Awards
Imm hoping the size increase is amazing so that during. Pct even when I lose I will still keep a good amount of size. I've heard of people gaining 20 and keeping 15 or 17 lbs of it....but I've also read that it all goes away. I'm thinking because they didn't use a serrm...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Run an AI during pct. your going to get rebound gyno if you don't.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imm hoping the size increase is amazing so that during. Pct even when I lose I will still keep a good amount of size. I've heard of people gaining 20 and keeping 15 or 17 lbs of it....but I've also read that it all goes away. I'm thinking because they didn't use a serrm...
You will get big as long as you eat and put the time in at the gym. I gained 15 pounds and kept most of it.

phxofgrn

Awards
Alright. I know a place that I can pick up erase no problem. So I'm good with time in the gym, and to increase my intake imma start drinking milk instead of water with all my protien shakes. I already drank milk wsith every meal but I'm going to up it some more. I think milk is the easiest way to add calories to your diet. I went and bought steaks and skinless chicken breasts yesterday. So damn you gained 15lbs and kept most of it, that's a win right there. I'm hoping to do the same. I will definitely add erase to my pct.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya and strength increases were insane! You probably already know but make sure you don't drink while on cycle. Any other questions let me know my man. Enjoy the ride!!

phxofgrn

Awards
Yea I'm definitely not gonna drink. It sucks because me and my brothers birthday is during the pct smh. So no getting wasted on the birthday this year. Oh well, I rather be healthy and strong anyway. Your like the weight I want to be at exactly and we are the same height. Imma hit you up after this cycle to find out where to go from here.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm definitely not gonna drink. It sucks because me and my brothers birthday is during the pct smh. So no getting wasted on the birthday this year. Oh well, I rather be healthy and strong anyway. Your like the weight I want to be at exactly and we are the same height. Imma hit you up after this cycle to find out where to go from here.
Anytime bro

phxofgrn

Awards
SEDIS O Ok so the second week is about to be up. I still have to go weigh myself but when does the magic start? I've had some gains no doubt and my diet and everything is on point. Do I need to up the dose? I'm on 20mg. Like I have been the whole cycle. No sides...my supp guy advised me to stay at 20 but it was because that's all he did. So up the dose to 30 or keep it the same...?

phxofgrn

Awards
Also I've heard of people bridging compounds but I'm not gonna do that this time. I think I already have did enough craziness by running sd first....and where do I go from here? Isn't sd the strongest compound? In a couple of months I want to run anotherone but need advice...your help is appreciated.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SEDIS O Ok so the second week is about to be up. I still have to go weigh myself but when does the magic start? I've had some gains no doubt and my diet and everything is on point. Do I need to up the dose? I'm on 20mg. Like I have been the whole cycle. No sides...my supp guy advised me to stay at 20 but it was because that's all he did. So up the dose to 30 or keep it the same...?
I would stay at 20 to be honest. Just give it time. Each person is different and when it starts to "take off" you will really see differences.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I've heard of people bridging compounds but I'm not gonna do that this time. I think I already have did enough craziness by running sd first....and where do I go from here? Isn't sd the strongest compound? In a couple of months I want to run anotherone but need advice...your help is appreciated.
I just finished a cycle of Iron Mag Labs M-Sten RX and had amazing results. Very similar to SD with very few sides. My strength increased greatly and I gained 12.5 pounds of lean muscle. Maybe give that a shot next time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay at 20mg. It's enough. No need to go up to 30mg.

phxofgrn

Awards
Ok. I'm gonna cool out then and stay at 20mgs.

phxofgrn

Awards
I really think I'm doing everything right. Hopefully week 3 it takes off. I'm eating a lot but I'm eating like chicken and steaks, salad, fruit etc...should I add junk to it like pizza? Would it hurt? I'm drinking milk at every meal and in my protein. I take my shake 2-3 times a day plus casein before I go to sleep....maybe I should just sit back and let it work. I don't want to overthink it

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really think I'm doing everything right. Hopefully week 3 it takes off. I'm eating a lot but I'm eating like chicken and steaks, salad, fruit etc...should I add junk to it like pizza? Would it hurt? I'm drinking milk at every meal and in my protein. I take my shake 2-3 times a day plus casein before I go to sleep....maybe I should just sit back and let it work. I don't want to overthink it
How much weight have you gained?

phxofgrn

Awards
I'm going to check this evening. I was just going off visable changes. I think I might have gained 3 more pounds so in a total so far seven. I know at the end of day 5 I was at a 4lbs increase. I have to check tho and I will post the results this afternoon.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so in 12 days you gained 7 lbs? That's pretty good actually

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Dont eat junk. Keep it clean but eat more. I eat almost 4lbs of meat/fish/chicken a day. It's hard at times but the results will be cleaner and cutting will be easier.