SUPERDROL LOG (APN SUPER PRO)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont eat junk. Keep it clean but eat more. I eat almost 4lbs of meat/fish/chicken a day. It's hard at times but the results will be cleaner and cutting will be easier.
^^^ good advice

phxofgrn

Awards
Yea its day 12 already...i m really curious on how much I've gained....will check first thing after the gym. I'm trna gain at least 15 and keep 10 or more of it. If I gained 20 I would be hype

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea its day 12 already...i m really curious on how much I've gained....will check first thing after the gym. I'm trna gain at least 15 and keep 10 or more of it. If I gained 20 I would be hype
You are on your way bro!! Keep at it. Any joint pain?

phxofgrn

Awards
I'm worried so soon cause I heard the best gains are in day 8-12. And gains stop at week three and non existant in four. But everyone reacts diff so I will see for myself

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm worried so soon cause I heard the best gains are in day 8-12. And gains stop at week three and non existant in four. But everyone reacts diff so I will see for myself
I gained pretty much all the way through.

phxofgrn

Awards

phxofgrn

Awards
No I don't have any joint pain. Just occasionally I felt a small pressure on my right side of my stomach but it went away. No acne, no lethargy I think cause I eat so much, nothing. When I do deadlifts my back KILLS the next day

phxofgrn

Awards
Oh today I had pains in the sides of my legs while walking to my car. So much so I had to take a break.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I don't have any joint pain. Just occasionally I felt a small pressure on my right side of my stomach but it went away. No acne, no lethargy I think cause I eat so much, nothing. When I do deadlifts my back KILLS the next day
Do you have taurine?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If gains were non-existent wk 4 ppl would nvr run wk 4. Just maybe more power than weight gain. And 7lbs in 12 days is more than a lb every 2 days. That's nothing to scoff at.

phxofgrn

Awards
So bad new first, couldn't make it to a scale...brothers wife wasent home which is odd...good news, you know how u guys were like when it kicks in you know...well today I felt like I was ripping out of my shirt. It was arms and I was crushing the weight majorly. And I felt like my muscles were tearing my shirt like 15 minutes into my workout. it was crazy. I do chest tomorrow but I'm gonna be on a smith machine not free bench smh I think I might do back and then chest the next day. Today was impressive. Its time to eat like a beast now.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro, get it!!

phxofgrn

Awards
I'm up ten pounds. So I went from 167 to 177 in 2 weeks. Amazing. Now if I can add another 10lbs...I should be able to if I keep on gaining 5 a week. So yea I think I'm doing pretty good. I will update more later

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I'm up ten pounds. So I went from 167 to 177 in 2 weeks. Amazing. Now if I can add another 10lbs...I should be able to if I keep on gaining 5 a week. So yea I think I'm doing pretty good. I will update more later
You mind layin out a typical diet?

phxofgrn

Awards
Well I've been eating potatos and eggs with milk ever morning. Lunch is usually grilled chicken with potatos or rice with fresh veggies, dinner is chicken tuna or steak with potatos and milk. Protein inbetween meals and after I work out. And casein at night right before bed. I'm eating a lot. Like two or more chicken breats at a time or hicken and tuna at the same time. Fresh salad every dinner even tho I know it don't really add a lot to my diet. I haven't had any candy soda or sweets since I started the cycle. Its a make shift food plan but I'm just eating A LOT of quality food.

phxofgrn

Awards
sorry i havent been updating regularly but its been crazy at work. so i weighed myself today and im 175.4 ... thats down a couple pounds. so right after i went to the gym and i did a personal new best on bench today. 290. and thats after doing a few sets. it was incredible. i feel great. by far this product is the best at increasing strength. it has leaned me out and made me much stronger. my last max was twenty something pounds less than what i do now. my brother is convinced i can lift 300. he hit 305today annd thats also his personal best off the same product im running. it seems to be adding alot of mass to him while the effect is more of a definition increase on me. i will try to post more often. thank all of you for your help with this cycle. i really would have made some tremendous errors without the guidance you guys gave. i have 12days left until pct. ive gained 8lbs thus far (because i lost 2 somehow)...thats all for now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah drugs always effect ppl differently, but nothing wrong w/ gaining lbs of muscle while leaning out and getting stronger all the while man. You prob won't keep all the strength after cycle but you'll still be stronger, bigger, and leaner than before with some new maxes to boot.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah drugs always effect ppl differently, but nothing wrong w/ gaining lbs of muscle while leaning out and getting stronger all the while man. You prob won't keep all the strength after cycle but you'll still be stronger, bigger, and leaner than before with some new maxes to boot.
Perfectly stated

phxofgrn

Awards
so what do people usually keep more of off sd...size or strength?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so what do people usually keep more of off sd...size or strength?
Keep a positive outlook bro, and run a good pct and you may not lose much of either

phxofgrn

Awards
ok. imma stay positive and see what happens. at very least its like you said i will still be in better shape than before.

dcb213

dcb213

Awards
I'm also starting superdrol. I'm just curious if i should start taking 20mg or not. It's only day 3 at 10mg to ease into it, but i dont wanna take too little and not get thw full effect

phxofgrn

Awards
i started at 20mg a day and ive had great results. i really look different. but i have a question for the forum. i just got pissed tested for drugs, i shouldnt pop right? i dont think they would be testing for sd...its a military drug test, the random kind. well i guess we will see eh.

phxofgrn

Awards
i did some research before i started the cycle and yesterday and i didnt find anyone who popped off a random drug test. from my knowledge its a special expensive test they have to order to test you for anabolics

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i started at 20mg a day and ive had great results. i really look different. but i have a question for the forum. i just got pissed tested for drugs, i shouldnt pop right? i dont think they would be testing for sd...its a military drug test, the random kind. well i guess we will see eh.
Not sure on that man. Regular UAs don't check for that but military may be different.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also starting superdrol. I'm just curious if i should start taking 20mg or not. It's only day 3 at 10mg to ease into it, but i dont wanna take too little and not get thw full effect
I started at 10mg ed for the first week then bumped to 20mg ed for 2 weeks then back to 10mg ed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started at 10mg ed for the first week then bumped to 20mg ed for 2 weeks then back to 10mg ed
Why'd you pull the dose back Reg, sides get too harsh? Always heard to only bump dose up, not down, as cycle progresses, unless sides become prohibitive. I believe this is do to receptors getting used to compounds as the cycle progresses, like any other drug use.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why'd you pull the dose back Reg, sides get too harsh? Always heard to only bump dose up, not down, as cycle progresses, unless sides become prohibitive. I believe this is do to receptors getting used to compounds as the cycle progresses, like any other drug use.
I became a major dick on 20. Did it to keep from beating some punk lol

phxofgrn

Awards
ok so i have 9days left on sd. i started breaking out a little bit on my face but nothing major. still stronger than ever. benched 295today. strength in all lifts is still up and my legs look bigger. so tomorrow imma go get erase to add to my pct. so my pct looks like...
clomid
myogenix liver support
creatine
omega 3
animal pak multi
whey isolate
casein
erase

is there anything else i need? also dosage for clomid and erase and liver support is needed. thanks guys

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start erase during the third week. Maybe throw in daa also

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my current pct
Clomid 50/50/25
Nolva 50/50/25
Mass HGH 3/3/3
Dpol 1/1/1
Anabeta 4/4/4
Erase 0/3/2
Betacret 2 scoops a day
Milk thistle 525mg Ed
Fish oil 1200mg Ed
Multi Ed
Hawthorn berry 565mg Ed

But I'm only running a 3 week pct then starting another cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^sorry buddy but that's a bad pct (meaning to short as well) and at that bad advice especially that your saying you running another cycle after pct? I don't agree with that my man.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^sorry buddy but that's a bad pct (meaning to short as well) and at that bad advice especially that your saying you running another cycle after pct? I don't agree with that my man.
It's a very mild cycle that isn't hard on the the liver. That pct was set up by 2 different guys with lots of pct experience. I agree it is a week short but this isn't a pct from sd it's a pct from m-sten RX

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a very mild cycle that isn't hard on the the liver. That pct was set up by 2 different guys with lots of pct experience. I agree it is a week short but this isn't a pct from sd it's a pct from m-sten RX
My bad. Thought it was for SD. Oppps lol. But your going into a cycle right after pct?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad. Thought it was for SD. Oppps lol. But your going into a cycle right after pct?
Ya I got picked to run IMLs 1-Andro RX, and they asked me to start on February 20th. No biggie bro I should've explained what I was coming off of, It was a pretty vague.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I got picked to run IMLs 1-Andro RX, and they asked me to start on February 20th. No biggie bro I should've explained what I was coming off of, It was a pretty vague.
That's cool. It's all good big man. Running it solo? How many weeks?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's cool. It's all good big man. Running it solo? How many weeks?
Ya solo for 4 weeks. If you haven't tried M-Sten RX check it out. I had great results and almost no sides.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya solo for 4 weeks. If you haven't tried M-Sten RX check it out. I had great results and almost no sides.
That's wassup. Yea I'll def look into it. Right now I'm on SD. Third day.

phxofgrn

Awards
so the pct above is sufficient for sd??? or is mine ****?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd throw some d-aspartic acid in at 3g/day like Reggie said, can't hurt. Reggie's is shorter than normal because he's just giving his body a quick reboot 75% or so before he dives into another lil cycle; if he were coming off completely for a bit most ppl would run at least 4wks pct. Some ppl get by fine how he has it anyway tho, everyone's different. But if you're not sure best to be on the safe side.

phxofgrn

Awards
ok. i will pick up daa today too. can you guys give me the dosing for everything?or can i use the dosing posted above? i would really like to run another cycle of something else because this was amazing but i dont want to do it too soon. so i am going to pct for 4weeks. if anyone has any suggestions for another cycle after this one i would love to hear it and how soon i could start after pct

phxofgrn

Awards
ok so today i picked up erase. i will start taking it tomorrow. does it matter when i take it? what time should i take it? so my pct looks like
clomid
erase one cap a day
animal pak multi
omega 3
creatine hcl
myogenix liver support...
damn i got to go back to the store i forgot the daa and i need to reup on multi vit. im also going to get a cell volumizer. ****. i totally blanked out now i got to drive back.

i went to the gym yesterday and my strength is still going up. this stuff is truely incredible.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
0/0/3/3/2/2/1 run your erase like that. What brand daa do you get?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
This is my current pct
Clomid 50/50/25
Nolva 50/50/25
Mass HGH 3/3/3
Dpol 1/1/1
Anabeta 4/4/4
Erase 0/3/2
Betacret 2 scoops a day
Milk thistle 525mg Ed
Fish oil 1200mg Ed
Multi Ed
Hawthorn berry 565mg Ed

But I'm only running a 3 week pct then starting another cycle.
What do you mean by dpol 1/1/1?That you are using only 1 tablet daily,or 1 dose?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dpol kinda messes with my GI tract