Mack411

Mack411

Awards
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok,just making sure!I thought you knew better but just looking out in case!
Haha thanks for looking out brother!! Thinking about doing test powder next time.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Eating a meal tends to help but I prefer to workout on an empty stomach.
I know it does,but it still gave me GI issues where as similar products do not as long as I eat with them.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it does,but it still gave me GI issues where as similar products do not as long as I eat with them.
I was saying eating helps me with the dpol. I don't have much experience with other daa but if it doesn't help with test powder I won't go that route. Any recommendations?

phxofgrn

Awards
allmax daa. its a powder. i just ook one tab of erase just now.its a 30cap bottle. so here is my full and final pct. hope this is good enoug because im broke lol

clomid 50/50/25/25
erase 1cap a day for 30days starting today
daa 1teaspoon a day for 30days in the morning before breakfast starting tomorrow
animal pak multi vit
omega 3
myogenix liver support max serving it says on bottle
creatine
whey isolate
casein

keep eating like i have been and work on intaking even more water.

is this good with everyone??? i have 5days left on cycle before pct. love my gains. i will put my final results on the thread on the very last day on cycle. i will need even more guidance through pct. im thinking make a part two new thread. i appreciate everyone helping me out. i dont think i would have got this kind of assistance anywhere else.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
allmax daa. its a powder. i just ook one tab of erase just now.its a 30cap bottle. so here is my full and final pct. hope this is good enoug because im broke lol

clomid 50/50/25/25
erase 1cap a day for 30days starting today
daa 1teaspoon a day for 30days in the morning before breakfast starting tomorrow
animal pak multi vit
omega 3
myogenix liver support max serving it says on bottle
creatine
whey isolate
casein

keep eating like i have been and work on intaking even more water.

is this good with everyone??? i have 5days left on cycle before pct. love my gains. i will put my final results on the thread on the very last day on cycle. i will need even more guidance through pct. im thinking make a part two new thread. i appreciate everyone helping me out. i dont think i would have got this kind of assistance anywhere else.
Keep Clomid at 50 every day.

Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1

DAA 3g a day for 6 weeks , not just a month...

Keep caloric surplus, cardio to a minimum and if needed be, only for health reasons, some 10-20 minute LEISURE cardio.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid can be run a lot of different ways, like anything else it depends on end user. I agree w/ Celorza though, sdrol is suppressive and 50/50/50/50 is a pretty tried and true dosing.

I like Erase at 1/2/3/3/2/1 with Clomid as estro rebound is faster off a short oral cycle without a test base and Nolva/Torem isn't being used here (which are more potent SERMs but inferior hpta stimulation). Just how I'd run it.

D-aspartic is cheap and can be run for 2 months if you like even but 4 wks is prob sufficient. I like LGI's cuz it's a 45 day supply of pills for dirt cheap; Nutra has the cheapest powder.

phxofgrn

Awards
so i should start taking erase tomorrow at 1cap a day for a week? or should i starrrt it after i finish my sd?

phxofgrn

Awards
and i heard if you use nolva for sd pct then u will get rebound gyno bad. is there any truth to that? this is why i went with clomid.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so i should start taking erase tomorrow at 1cap a day for a week? or should i starrrt it after i finish my sd?
The day after sd is fine.

Not sure on the Nolva issue but I've only ran Clomid/Erase/DAA based pcts so far w/ various t boosters and they've all worked great. If Clomid works for you I'd stay with it as your SERM unless you were using an aromatizing compound that also wasn't a progestin.

phxofgrn

Awards
and why no running on cycle? i dont have a problem with it but how could that hurt me during pct?

phxofgrn

Awards
ok. i will take it starting then. i took one cap today because i heard it makes your pct go faster...? i heard it twice, the second time was from my supplement guy. he said it makes my natural test come back sooner

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok. i will take it starting then. i took one cap today because i heard it makes your pct go faster...? i heard it twice, the second time was from my supplement guy. he said it makes my natural test come back sooner
Your natural t production isn't going to begin to return as long as there's an exogenous source of hormones (sdrol) in the body. Ppl running erase on cycle are using it as a means of curbing bloat and/or gyno issues. DAA is sometimes begun before cycle ends since it takes time to build in the body to efficacious levels. I never do this with DAA fwiw. But smoke it if you got it right?

Don't believe everything the guy at the supp shop says. My local supp guy is cool as hell, and he recommends a steroidal compound (Gonadz) for an otc pct all the time to ppl. Just shuttin ppl down harder. He doesn't know jack about cycling, really. Awesome guy, but he's out to make money. He doesn't bother to learn about what he's selling, he just has to sell it.

phxofgrn

Awards
ok. i will start daa tomorrow. yea i know what you mean too about salesmanship. i research everything now. i researched sd and other ph/ds supps too but i didnt really understand the entire process until i did this cycle. still learning too.

phxofgrn

Awards
ok so i have two days on sd left starting tomorrow. i went to the gym well rested but a little hungry and i was disapointed. i couldnt lift 295to save my life. it kinda scared me. i could take it off the rack but pushing it up was impossible. this is my chest day btw...i tried to lift 305at first because i did 295so easily last time i did chest. i could rep out 9 of 225but 295was owning me. i dont know im really bummed out by this, i know lifting your max is not the highlight of going to the gym but i really thought i was going to hit a new personal best. anyone have an idea of why this happened? because i was hungry? i dont know...my brother hit 305which is his max like how i had hit 295 last week. need some guidance...it scares me a little to think all this strength could just fly away like that...my brother says it might just have been a bad day, but a bad day on SD??? i didnt think that was possible

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drugs aren't the same thing as magic pills brother; there could be a lot that could have went wrong. A max effort lift is just that...meaning if every star doesn't align and 100% isn't there it ain't happenin'. Haven't you already put like 20lbs on your max bench in 4 wks? Why go for 305 when you've yet to try 300? 5lbs in a week would still be brutal strength gains on flat bench. My bench hasn't broke 275 in a longer period of time than I care to admit.

phxofgrn

Awards
eh idk. but your right. ive still made good gains. it will come in time. i will work hard and try to maintain as much of my gains as possible. either way im still bigger and stronger than before which is the entire point - progress.

phxofgrn

Awards
final results!!!!!
i weigh 182.6and thats up from 167.
mt lifts have increased in every exercise and endurance is through the roof. i start my pct tomorrow. some side effects from sd that i have just not incurred within the past two days is a little acne on my chest, back pumps when im not in the gym and these horrible splitting leg pains. i cant walk long distances without it hurting. but this just started and my cycle is over. i have incredible and visible gains. my before and after pictures are really amazing. such a long way ive come all with sd and training. i would definitely like to thank you all (someone pm me on how to rep everyone because bi will do it if i can) i found that i cant post pictures because i havent made enough posts yet. but really guys your advice guided me through this cycle with my health intact and my liver still working lol. i am definitely happy with my gains and will continue to train hard during and after pct. i also love this site and will remain active during my pct and afterwards. i can definitely say the advice i have recieved on this site has been better than any other forum on the net. its like having a bunch of nutritionists and personal trainers a click away. so im gonna browse the forum i will see u guys around....oh and everyone please chedck out my pct log that im going to make right now. its not over yet....LETS GET TO WORK

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
final results!!!!!
mt lifts have increased in every exercise and endurance is through the roof. i start my pct tomorrow. some side effects from sd that i have just not incurred within the past two days is a little acne on my chest, back pumps when im not in the gym and these horrible splitting leg pains. i cant walk long distances without it hurting. but this just started and my cycle is over. i have incredible and visible gains. my before and after pictures are really amazing. such a long way ive come all with sd and training. i would definitely like to thank you all (someone pm me on how to rep everyone because bi will do it if i can) i found that i cant post pictures because i havent made enough posts yet. but really guys your advice guided me through this cycle with my health intact and my liver still working lol. i am definitely happy with my gains and will continue to train hard during and after pct. i also love this site and will remain active during my pct and afterwards. i can definitely say the advice i have recieved on this site has been better than any other forum on the net. its like having a bunch of nutritionists and personal trainers a click away. so im gonna browse the forum i will see u guys around....oh and everyone please chedck out my pct log that im going to make right now. its not over yet....LETS GET TO WORK
Great work bro! Glad it went good and with minimal sides.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
final results!!!!!
Good sh!t champ. Glad you enjoyed your cycle. Now the hard part, to go harder and keep them gains. Lets see those before and afters. Keep it up big homie

phxofgrn

Awards
thanks guys. make sure you check out the PCT log. search APN and it will come up right by this thread. thanks again.

kewx007

Awards
Am i the only person who doesnt know where to get SD? I am looking to start a SD cycle as well(never ran a cycle before) so i can relate to this post. Can someone help me out? im not a noob to lifting/weightraining (6'0 215) just a noob when it comes to PH's and other similar products. Thanks in advance.

phxofgrn

Awards
well i got mine at a supplement store. i know the guys who run it so it was pretty easy to get. i read up for a LONG time before i tried sd. and even when i started my cycle i still needed more guidance. take your time with it. im doing the pct now but if you dnt know what your doing you can really mess yourself up. i wouldnt have been able to do such a side-free run without this forum and my supplement guys who have expierence in it. read alot of threads on this forum and meet some people who have expierence in ph. you will need all the knowledge you can get.
but trust me sd works. i can bench 305 now. im definitely bigger and more defined. and it all happened in a month. im 2 weeks deep in pct and still making gains. its the truth.

kewx007

Awards
Yeah I see a lot of PCTs that are available and names of SD like products on here and I dont want to get banned by asking where u get them from. Just trying to read up andake informed decision on what I may put in my body. Im currentlh taking natural stuff ie. Dhea carnatine tyrosine yohimbe etc. I wamma take it to another level.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Am i the only person who doesnt know where to get SD? I am looking to start a SD cycle as well(never ran a cycle before) so i can relate to this post. Can someone help me out? im not a noob to lifting/weightraining (6'0 215) just a noob when it comes to PH's and other similar products. Thanks in advance.
Do not run SD as a first cycle,start out with something mild,take your time and research,research,then research some more.Remember the compounds arent going anywhere but running a cycle you are not prepared for is not a very smart thing to do!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not run SD as a first cycle,start out with something mild,take your time and research,research,then research some more.Remember the compounds arent going anywhere but running a cycle you are not prepared for is not a very smart thing to do!
Great advice!!

kewx007

Awards
Is there anything you recommend? I've take p6 and arimidex, also hard fx and testabolan.I had decent results with these.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Is there anything you recommend? I've take p6 and arimidex, also hard fx and testabolan.I had decent results with these.
What is your age?How long have you been training?Have you tried any natty test boosters before?

kewx007

Awards
What is your age?How long have you been training?Have you tried any natty test boosters before?
Im 26 years old 215 (195 in the summer) lifting since 19-20. I've taken p6, arimadex, testabolan, hard fx. Currently taking cla, carnatine, tyrosine ,omega3 ,yohimbe green tea ,dhea, tribulus ,whey ,craze and xtend. Looking to try a PH or something similar.

00S4Boy

Awards
Im 26 years old 215 (195 in the summer) lifting since 19-20. I've taken p6, arimadex, testabolan, hard fx. Currently taking cla, carnatine, tyrosine ,omega3 ,yohimbe green tea ,dhea, tribulus ,whey ,craze and xtend. Looking to try a PH or something similar.
Well first and foremost superdrol is actually illegal now it was banned last august.

Second holy waste of money on supplements.

Only advice I'm gonna give is, a solid 6 months to a year on some forums get your basics down cause right now your still in the whole I'm new and wanna get big and ripped as fast as possible stage just blowing through whatever crosses your eyes.

Lastly prohormones are steroids, lots of people don't realize that and think their in some special new class of supplement.

kewx007

Awards
Well first and foremost superdrol is actually illegal now it was banned last august.

Second holy waste of money on supplements.

Only advice I'm gonna give is, a solid 6 months to a year on some forums get your basics down cause right now your still in the whole I'm new and wanna get big and ripped as fast as possible stage just blowing through whatever crosses your eyes.

Lastly prohormones are steroids, lots of people don't realize that and think their in some special new class of supplement.
Yeah I know its illegal know but im sure its available. Only wanted to try it out. I should note that I've tried different supps and what i take know works for me. I dropped from 245 to 195 naturally and im in pretty good shape. I've been on here for a min and im just researching. I dont plan on doing this soon if at all. Like I said I've been training for a while I jist never thought about phs before. Its a marathon not a race and there is no quick fix or short cuts and im def not trying to take them. Just want to gain more knowledge. A lot of the supps I take are combine in proprietary blends, I just prefer taking them seperately. Also im not opposed to natural test boosters. I agree with your last statement and I am fully aware of this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's never been fully proven scientifically obviously, but the suppression of natural test production that occurs when cycling and then the subsequent re-activation of natural hormone production is believed to wear out the body's natural ability to produce test. As in, in addition to the natural decline in t production as men age, men who cycle typically experience a decline in natty production faster and often need TRT permanently for well-being sooner than someone who's never used anabolic steroids.

Every time you go to pct, it's entirely plausible the body won't ever produce as much test naturally as before the previous cycle. Even one cycle can induce permanent changes; thought you should be aware.