Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

SUPERDROL LOG (APN SUPER PRO)

Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    final results!!!!!
    i weigh 182.6and thats up from 167.
    mt lifts have increased in every exercise and endurance is through the roof. i start my pct tomorrow. some side effects from sd that i have just not incurred within the past two days is a little acne on my chest, back pumps when im not in the gym and these horrible splitting leg pains. i cant walk long distances without it hurting. but this just started and my cycle is over. i have incredible and visible gains. my before and after pictures are really amazing. such a long way ive come all with sd and training. i would definitely like to thank you all (someone pm me on how to rep everyone because bi will do it if i can) i found that i cant post pictures because i havent made enough posts yet. but really guys your advice guided me through this cycle with my health intact and my liver still working lol. i am definitely happy with my gains and will continue to train hard during and after pct. i also love this site and will remain active during my pct and afterwards. i can definitely say the advice i have recieved on this site has been better than any other forum on the net. its like having a bunch of nutritionists and personal trainers a click away. so im gonna browse the forum i will see u guys around....oh and everyone please chedck out my pct log that im going to make right now. its not over yet....LETS GET TO WORK
    Great work bro! Glad it went good and with minimal sides.
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    final results!!!!!
    i weigh 182.6and thats up from 167.
    mt lifts have increased in every exercise and endurance is through the roof. i start my pct tomorrow. some side effects from sd that i have just not incurred within the past two days is a little acne on my chest, back pumps when im not in the gym and these horrible splitting leg pains. i cant walk long distances without it hurting. but this just started and my cycle is over. i have incredible and visible gains. my before and after pictures are really amazing. such a long way ive come all with sd and training. i would definitely like to thank you all (someone pm me on how to rep everyone because bi will do it if i can) i found that i cant post pictures because i havent made enough posts yet. but really guys your advice guided me through this cycle with my health intact and my liver still working lol. i am definitely happy with my gains and will continue to train hard during and after pct. i also love this site and will remain active during my pct and afterwards. i can definitely say the advice i have recieved on this site has been better than any other forum on the net. its like having a bunch of nutritionists and personal trainers a click away. so im gonna browse the forum i will see u guys around....oh and everyone please chedck out my pct log that im going to make right now. its not over yet....LETS GET TO WORK
    Good sh!t champ. Glad you enjoyed your cycle. Now the hard part, to go harder and keep them gains. Lets see those before and afters. Keep it up big homie
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

thanks guys. make sure you check out the PCT log. search APN and it will come up right by this thread. thanks again.
    In the pursuit of knowledge...
    •   

4. Registered User

Am i the only person who doesnt know where to get SD? I am looking to start a SD cycle as well(never ran a cycle before) so i can relate to this post. Can someone help me out? im not a noob to lifting/weightraining (6'0 215) just a noob when it comes to PH's and other similar products. Thanks in advance.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

well i got mine at a supplement store. i know the guys who run it so it was pretty easy to get. i read up for a LONG time before i tried sd. and even when i started my cycle i still needed more guidance. take your time with it. im doing the pct now but if you dnt know what your doing you can really mess yourself up. i wouldnt have been able to do such a side-free run without this forum and my supplement guys who have expierence in it. read alot of threads on this forum and meet some people who have expierence in ph. you will need all the knowledge you can get.
    but trust me sd works. i can bench 305 now. im definitely bigger and more defined. and it all happened in a month. im 2 weeks deep in pct and still making gains. its the truth.
    In the pursuit of knowledge...
  6. Registered User

Yeah I see a lot of PCTs that are available and names of SD like products on here and I dont want to get banned by asking where u get them from. Just trying to read up andake informed decision on what I may put in my body. Im currentlh taking natural stuff ie. Dhea carnatine tyrosine yohimbe etc. I wamma take it to another level.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kewx007 View Post
    Am i the only person who doesnt know where to get SD? I am looking to start a SD cycle as well(never ran a cycle before) so i can relate to this post. Can someone help me out? im not a noob to lifting/weightraining (6'0 215) just a noob when it comes to PH's and other similar products. Thanks in advance.
    Do not run SD as a first cycle,start out with something mild,take your time and research,research,then research some more.Remember the compounds arent going anywhere but running a cycle you are not prepared for is not a very smart thing to do!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

SUPERDROL LOG (APN SUPER PRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Do not run SD as a first cycle,start out with something mild,take your time and research,research,then research some more.Remember the compounds arent going anywhere but running a cycle you are not prepared for is not a very smart thing to do!
    Great advice!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Registered User

Is there anything you recommend? I've take p6 and arimidex, also hard fx and testabolan.I had decent results with these.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Is there anything you recommend? I've take p6 and arimidex, also hard fx and testabolan.I had decent results with these.
    What is your age?How long have you been training?Have you tried any natty test boosters before?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. Registered User

What is your age?How long have you been training?Have you tried any natty test boosters before?
    Im 26 years old 215 (195 in the summer) lifting since 19-20. I've taken p6, arimadex, testabolan, hard fx. Currently taking cla, carnatine, tyrosine ,omega3 ,yohimbe green tea ,dhea, tribulus ,whey ,craze and xtend. Looking to try a PH or something similar.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Im 26 years old 215 (195 in the summer) lifting since 19-20. I've taken p6, arimadex, testabolan, hard fx. Currently taking cla, carnatine, tyrosine ,omega3 ,yohimbe green tea ,dhea, tribulus ,whey ,craze and xtend. Looking to try a PH or something similar.
    Well first and foremost superdrol is actually illegal now it was banned last august.

Second holy waste of money on supplements.

Only advice I'm gonna give is, a solid 6 months to a year on some forums get your basics down cause right now your still in the whole I'm new and wanna get big and ripped as fast as possible stage just blowing through whatever crosses your eyes.

Lastly prohormones are steroids, lots of people don't realize that and think their in some special new class of supplement.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Well first and foremost superdrol is actually illegal now it was banned last august.

Second holy waste of money on supplements.

Only advice I'm gonna give is, a solid 6 months to a year on some forums get your basics down cause right now your still in the whole I'm new and wanna get big and ripped as fast as possible stage just blowing through whatever crosses your eyes.

Lastly prohormones are steroids, lots of people don't realize that and think their in some special new class of supplement.
    Yeah I know its illegal know but im sure its available. Only wanted to try it out. I should note that I've tried different supps and what i take know works for me. I dropped from 245 to 195 naturally and im in pretty good shape. I've been on here for a min and im just researching. I dont plan on doing this soon if at all. Like I said I've been training for a while I jist never thought about phs before. Its a marathon not a race and there is no quick fix or short cuts and im def not trying to take them. Just want to gain more knowledge. A lot of the supps I take are combine in proprietary blends, I just prefer taking them seperately. Also im not opposed to natural test boosters. I agree with your last statement and I am fully aware of this.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

It's never been fully proven scientifically obviously, but the suppression of natural test production that occurs when cycling and then the subsequent re-activation of natural hormone production is believed to wear out the body's natural ability to produce test. As in, in addition to the natural decline in t production as men age, men who cycle typically experience a decline in natty production faster and often need TRT permanently for well-being sooner than someone who's never used anabolic steroids.

Every time you go to pct, it's entirely plausible the body won't ever produce as much test naturally as before the previous cycle. Even one cycle can induce permanent changes; thought you should be aware.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT HELP APN SUPER PRO
    By Aroy15 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. Restoring My Lipid Profile after Superdrol Log
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 08:12 AM