SUPERDROL LOG (APN SUPER PRO) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

SUPERDROL LOG (APN SUPER PRO)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    Also I've heard of people bridging compounds but I'm not gonna do that this time. I think I already have did enough craziness by running sd first....and where do I go from here? Isn't sd the strongest compound? In a couple of months I want to run anotherone but need advice...your help is appreciated.
    I just finished a cycle of Iron Mag Labs M-Sten RX and had amazing results. Very similar to SD with very few sides. My strength increased greatly and I gained 12.5 pounds of lean muscle. Maybe give that a shot next time.
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here's a link to my M-Sten log of you wanna check it out.

M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SEDIS O Ok so the second week is about to be up. I still have to go weigh myself but when does the magic start? I've had some gains no doubt and my diet and everything is on point. Do I need to up the dose? I'm on 20mg. Like I have been the whole cycle. No sides...my supp guy advised me to stay at 20 but it was because that's all he did. So up the dose to 30 or keep it the same...?
    Stay at 20mg. It's enough. No need to go up to 30mg.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Ok. I'm gonna cool out then and stay at 20mgs.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok. I'm gonna cool out then and stay at 20mgs.
    Smart man lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I really think I'm doing everything right. Hopefully week 3 it takes off. I'm eating a lot but I'm eating like chicken and steaks, salad, fruit etc...should I add junk to it like pizza? Would it hurt? I'm drinking milk at every meal and in my protein. I take my shake 2-3 times a day plus casein before I go to sleep....maybe I should just sit back and let it work. I don't want to overthink it
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I really think I'm doing everything right. Hopefully week 3 it takes off. I'm eating a lot but I'm eating like chicken and steaks, salad, fruit etc...should I add junk to it like pizza? Would it hurt? I'm drinking milk at every meal and in my protein. I take my shake 2-3 times a day plus casein before I go to sleep....maybe I should just sit back and let it work. I don't want to overthink it
    How much weight have you gained?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I'm going to check this evening. I was just going off visable changes. I think I might have gained 3 more pounds so in a total so far seven. I know at the end of day 5 I was at a 4lbs increase. I have to check tho and I will post the results this afternoon.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Ok so in 12 days you gained 7 lbs? That's pretty good actually
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Dont eat junk. Keep it clean but eat more. I eat almost 4lbs of meat/fish/chicken a day. It's hard at times but the results will be cleaner and cutting will be easier.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post

Dont eat junk. Keep it clean but eat more. I eat almost 4lbs of meat/fish/chicken a day. It's hard at times but the results will be cleaner and cutting will be easier.
    ^^^ good advice
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Yea its day 12 already...i m really curious on how much I've gained....will check first thing after the gym. I'm trna gain at least 15 and keep 10 or more of it. If I gained 20 I would be hype
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Yea its day 12 already...i m really curious on how much I've gained....will check first thing after the gym. I'm trna gain at least 15 and keep 10 or more of it. If I gained 20 I would be hype
    You are on your way bro!! Keep at it. Any joint pain?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I'm worried so soon cause I heard the best gains are in day 8-12. And gains stop at week three and non existant in four. But everyone reacts diff so I will see for myself
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I'm worried so soon cause I heard the best gains are in day 8-12. And gains stop at week three and non existant in four. But everyone reacts diff so I will see for myself
    I gained pretty much all the way through.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

No I don't have any joint pain. Just occasionally I felt a small pressure on my right side of my stomach but it went away. No acne, no lethargy I think cause I eat so much, nothing. When I do deadlifts my back KILLS the next day
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Oh today I had pains in the sides of my legs while walking to my car. So much so I had to take a break.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

No I don't have any joint pain. Just occasionally I felt a small pressure on my right side of my stomach but it went away. No acne, no lethargy I think cause I eat so much, nothing. When I do deadlifts my back KILLS the next day
    Do you have taurine?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

If gains were non-existent wk 4 ppl would nvr run wk 4. Just maybe more power than weight gain. And 7lbs in 12 days is more than a lb every 2 days. That's nothing to scoff at.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

So bad new first, couldn't make it to a scale...brothers wife wasent home which is odd...good news, you know how u guys were like when it kicks in you know...well today I felt like I was ripping out of my shirt. It was arms and I was crushing the weight majorly. And I felt like my muscles were tearing my shirt like 15 minutes into my workout. it was crazy. I do chest tomorrow but I'm gonna be on a smith machine not free bench smh I think I might do back and then chest the next day. Today was impressive. Its time to eat like a beast now.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Nice bro, get it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I'm up ten pounds. So I went from 167 to 177 in 2 weeks. Amazing. Now if I can add another 10lbs...I should be able to if I keep on gaining 5 a week. So yea I think I'm doing pretty good. I will update more later
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

I'm up ten pounds. So I went from 167 to 177 in 2 weeks. Amazing. Now if I can add another 10lbs...I should be able to if I keep on gaining 5 a week. So yea I think I'm doing pretty good. I will update more later
    You mind layin out a typical diet?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Well I've been eating potatos and eggs with milk ever morning. Lunch is usually grilled chicken with potatos or rice with fresh veggies, dinner is chicken tuna or steak with potatos and milk. Protein inbetween meals and after I work out. And casein at night right before bed. I'm eating a lot. Like two or more chicken breats at a time or hicken and tuna at the same time. Fresh salad every dinner even tho I know it don't really add a lot to my diet. I haven't had any candy soda or sweets since I started the cycle. Its a make shift food plan but I'm just eating A LOT of quality food.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Any updates?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

sorry i havent been updating regularly but its been crazy at work. so i weighed myself today and im 175.4 ... thats down a couple pounds. so right after i went to the gym and i did a personal new best on bench today. 290. and thats after doing a few sets. it was incredible. i feel great. by far this product is the best at increasing strength. it has leaned me out and made me much stronger. my last max was twenty something pounds less than what i do now. my brother is convinced i can lift 300. he hit 305today annd thats also his personal best off the same product im running. it seems to be adding alot of mass to him while the effect is more of a definition increase on me. i will try to post more often. thank all of you for your help with this cycle. i really would have made some tremendous errors without the guidance you guys gave. i have 12days left until pct. ive gained 8lbs thus far (because i lost 2 somehow)...thats all for now
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yeah drugs always effect ppl differently, but nothing wrong w/ gaining lbs of muscle while leaning out and getting stronger all the while man. You prob won't keep all the strength after cycle but you'll still be stronger, bigger, and leaner than before with some new maxes to boot.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah drugs always effect ppl differently, but nothing wrong w/ gaining lbs of muscle while leaning out and getting stronger all the while man. You prob won't keep all the strength after cycle but you'll still be stronger, bigger, and leaner than before with some new maxes to boot.
    Perfectly stated
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

so what do people usually keep more of off sd...size or strength?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

so what do people usually keep more of off sd...size or strength?
    Keep a positive outlook bro, and run a good pct and you may not lose much of either
    Life's a garden, dig it
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

ok. imma stay positive and see what happens. at very least its like you said i will still be in better shape than before.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

ok. imma stay positive and see what happens. at very least its like you said i will still be in better shape than before.
    Absolutely!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.

I'm also starting superdrol. I'm just curious if i should start taking 20mg or not. It's only day 3 at 10mg to ease into it, but i dont wanna take too little and not get thw full effect
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

i started at 20mg a day and ive had great results. i really look different. but i have a question for the forum. i just got pissed tested for drugs, i shouldnt pop right? i dont think they would be testing for sd...its a military drug test, the random kind. well i guess we will see eh.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

i did some research before i started the cycle and yesterday and i didnt find anyone who popped off a random drug test. from my knowledge its a special expensive test they have to order to test you for anabolics
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

i started at 20mg a day and ive had great results. i really look different. but i have a question for the forum. i just got pissed tested for drugs, i shouldnt pop right? i dont think they would be testing for sd...its a military drug test, the random kind. well i guess we will see eh.
    Not sure on that man. Regular UAs don't check for that but military may be different.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dcb213 View Post
    I'm also starting superdrol. I'm just curious if i should start taking 20mg or not. It's only day 3 at 10mg to ease into it, but i dont wanna take too little and not get thw full effect
    I started at 10mg ed for the first week then bumped to 20mg ed for 2 weeks then back to 10mg ed
    Life's a garden, dig it
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I started at 10mg ed for the first week then bumped to 20mg ed for 2 weeks then back to 10mg ed
    Why'd you pull the dose back Reg, sides get too harsh? Always heard to only bump dose up, not down, as cycle progresses, unless sides become prohibitive. I believe this is do to receptors getting used to compounds as the cycle progresses, like any other drug use.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Why'd you pull the dose back Reg, sides get too harsh? Always heard to only bump dose up, not down, as cycle progresses, unless sides become prohibitive. I believe this is do to receptors getting used to compounds as the cycle progresses, like any other drug use.
    I became a major dick on 20. Did it to keep from beating some punk lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT HELP APN SUPER PRO
    By Aroy15 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. Restoring My Lipid Profile after Superdrol Log
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 08:12 AM