SUPERDROL LOG (APN SUPER PRO)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Run an AI during pct. your going to get rebound gyno if you don't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    Run an AI during pct. your going to get rebound gyno if you don't.
    ^^^ I ran Erase
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    Imm hoping the size increase is amazing so that during. Pct even when I lose I will still keep a good amount of size. I've heard of people gaining 20 and keeping 15 or 17 lbs of it....but I've also read that it all goes away. I'm thinking because they didn't use a serrm...
    You will get big as long as you eat and put the time in at the gym. I gained 15 pounds and kept most of it.
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Alright. I know a place that I can pick up erase no problem. So I'm good with time in the gym, and to increase my intake imma start drinking milk instead of water with all my protien shakes. I already drank milk wsith every meal but I'm going to up it some more. I think milk is the easiest way to add calories to your diet. I went and bought steaks and skinless chicken breasts yesterday. So damn you gained 15lbs and kept most of it, that's a win right there. I'm hoping to do the same. I will definitely add erase to my pct.

5. Ya and strength increases were insane! You probably already know but make sure you don't drink while on cycle. Any other questions let me know my man. Enjoy the ride!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

6. Yea I'm definitely not gonna drink. It sucks because me and my brothers birthday is during the pct smh. So no getting wasted on the birthday this year. Oh well, I rather be healthy and strong anyway. Your like the weight I want to be at exactly and we are the same height. Imma hit you up after this cycle to find out where to go from here.

7. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    Yea I'm definitely not gonna drink. It sucks because me and my brothers birthday is during the pct smh. So no getting wasted on the birthday this year. Oh well, I rather be healthy and strong anyway. Your like the weight I want to be at exactly and we are the same height. Imma hit you up after this cycle to find out where to go from here.
    Anytime bro
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. SEDIS O Ok so the second week is about to be up. I still have to go weigh myself but when does the magic start? I've had some gains no doubt and my diet and everything is on point. Do I need to up the dose? I'm on 20mg. Like I have been the whole cycle. No sides...my supp guy advised me to stay at 20 but it was because that's all he did. So up the dose to 30 or keep it the same...?

9. Also I've heard of people bridging compounds but I'm not gonna do that this time. I think I already have did enough craziness by running sd first....and where do I go from here? Isn't sd the strongest compound? In a couple of months I want to run anotherone but need advice...your help is appreciated.

10. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    SEDIS O Ok so the second week is about to be up. I still have to go weigh myself but when does the magic start? I've had some gains no doubt and my diet and everything is on point. Do I need to up the dose? I'm on 20mg. Like I have been the whole cycle. No sides...my supp guy advised me to stay at 20 but it was because that's all he did. So up the dose to 30 or keep it the same...?
    I would stay at 20 to be honest. Just give it time. Each person is different and when it starts to "take off" you will really see differences.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    Also I've heard of people bridging compounds but I'm not gonna do that this time. I think I already have did enough craziness by running sd first....and where do I go from here? Isn't sd the strongest compound? In a couple of months I want to run anotherone but need advice...your help is appreciated.
    I just finished a cycle of Iron Mag Labs M-Sten RX and had amazing results. Very similar to SD with very few sides. My strength increased greatly and I gained 12.5 pounds of lean muscle. Maybe give that a shot next time.
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Here's a link to my M-Sten log of you wanna check it out.

M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    SEDIS O Ok so the second week is about to be up. I still have to go weigh myself but when does the magic start? I've had some gains no doubt and my diet and everything is on point. Do I need to up the dose? I'm on 20mg. Like I have been the whole cycle. No sides...my supp guy advised me to stay at 20 but it was because that's all he did. So up the dose to 30 or keep it the same...?
    Stay at 20mg. It's enough. No need to go up to 30mg.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Ok. I'm gonna cool out then and stay at 20mgs.

15. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    Ok. I'm gonna cool out then and stay at 20mgs.
    Smart man lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

16. I really think I'm doing everything right. Hopefully week 3 it takes off. I'm eating a lot but I'm eating like chicken and steaks, salad, fruit etc...should I add junk to it like pizza? Would it hurt? I'm drinking milk at every meal and in my protein. I take my shake 2-3 times a day plus casein before I go to sleep....maybe I should just sit back and let it work. I don't want to overthink it

17. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    I really think I'm doing everything right. Hopefully week 3 it takes off. I'm eating a lot but I'm eating like chicken and steaks, salad, fruit etc...should I add junk to it like pizza? Would it hurt? I'm drinking milk at every meal and in my protein. I take my shake 2-3 times a day plus casein before I go to sleep....maybe I should just sit back and let it work. I don't want to overthink it
    How much weight have you gained?
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. I'm going to check this evening. I was just going off visable changes. I think I might have gained 3 more pounds so in a total so far seven. I know at the end of day 5 I was at a 4lbs increase. I have to check tho and I will post the results this afternoon.

19. Ok so in 12 days you gained 7 lbs? That's pretty good actually
    Life's a garden, dig it

20. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    I really think I'm doing everything right. Hopefully week 3 it takes off. I'm eating a lot but I'm eating like chicken and steaks, salad, fruit etc...should I add junk to it like pizza? Would it hurt? I'm drinking milk at every meal and in my protein. I take my shake 2-3 times a day plus casein before I go to sleep....maybe I should just sit back and let it work. I don't want to overthink it
    Dont eat junk. Keep it clean but eat more. I eat almost 4lbs of meat/fish/chicken a day. It's hard at times but the results will be cleaner and cutting will be easier.

21. Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post

Dont eat junk. Keep it clean but eat more. I eat almost 4lbs of meat/fish/chicken a day. It's hard at times but the results will be cleaner and cutting will be easier.
    ^^^ good advice
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Yea its day 12 already...i m really curious on how much I've gained....will check first thing after the gym. I'm trna gain at least 15 and keep 10 or more of it. If I gained 20 I would be hype

23. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    Yea its day 12 already...i m really curious on how much I've gained....will check first thing after the gym. I'm trna gain at least 15 and keep 10 or more of it. If I gained 20 I would be hype
    You are on your way bro!! Keep at it. Any joint pain?
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. I'm worried so soon cause I heard the best gains are in day 8-12. And gains stop at week three and non existant in four. But everyone reacts diff so I will see for myself

25. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    I'm worried so soon cause I heard the best gains are in day 8-12. And gains stop at week three and non existant in four. But everyone reacts diff so I will see for myself
    I gained pretty much all the way through.
    Life's a garden, dig it

26. I'm worried so soon cause I heard the best gains are in day 8-12. And gains stop at week three and non existant in four. But everyone reacts diff so I will see for myself

27. No I don't have any joint pain. Just occasionally I felt a small pressure on my right side of my stomach but it went away. No acne, no lethargy I think cause I eat so much, nothing. When I do deadlifts my back KILLS the next day

28. Oh today I had pains in the sides of my legs while walking to my car. So much so I had to take a break.

29. Quote Originally Posted by phxofgrn View Post
    No I don't have any joint pain. Just occasionally I felt a small pressure on my right side of my stomach but it went away. No acne, no lethargy I think cause I eat so much, nothing. When I do deadlifts my back KILLS the next day
    Do you have taurine?
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. If gains were non-existent wk 4 ppl would nvr run wk 4. Just maybe more power than weight gain. And 7lbs in 12 days is more than a lb every 2 days. That's nothing to scoff at.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT HELP APN SUPER PRO
    By Aroy15 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 04:28 PM
  2. Restoring My Lipid Profile after Superdrol Log
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. 8 week Superdrol Log
    By Magickk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 104