Technique's ALPHA BULK!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kingmjb View Post
    What did you end up running for PCT?

Torem at 60 or 30?

Cheers
    I'm keeping it low at 30mg for this pct
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. I started my PCT today with Torem at 90mg. Might drop down to 60/60/30/30 or 60/30/30/30
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kingmjb View Post
    I started my PCT today with Torem at 90mg. Might drop down to 60/60/30/30 or 60/30/30/30
    What was your cycle?

4. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    What was your cycle?
    Alpha Mass 8 weeks with last 4 weeks around 10 caps to 12 caps.

Stacked it with Stano and 5Alpha Test to combat sides.

I took 90mg of Torem with 3g Daa this morning. Feeling light headed, fast heart rate and just feel crap.

Could I get away with just 30mg or should I do 60mg than 30/30/30.

Cheers

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kingmjb View Post

Alpha Mass 8 weeks with last 4 weeks around 10 caps to 12 caps.

Stacked it with Stano and 5Alpha Test to combat sides.

I took 90mg of Torem with 3g Daa this morning. Feeling light headed, fast heart rate and just feel crap.

Could I get away with just 30mg or should I do 60mg than 30/30/30.

Cheers
    I answered u buddy
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. Post pic after cycle and after pct. to see what the difference from cycle and pct.

7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Post pic after cycle and after pct. to see what the difference from cycle and pct.
    I can definitely do that. I have to wait until I see my girlfriend again she has a bunch of pictures for my progress. I will post as soon as I get them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

I can definitely do that. I have to wait until I see my girlfriend again she has a bunch of pictures for my progress. I will post as soon as I get them.
    Sounds good brotha.

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Sounds good brotha.
    Here is a back pic I took today or at least tried, unfortunately I've been out of the gym for a week due to being out of town so I am slightly deflated but it is a good base to see my true size and not just that constant pump from the gym.

Also have a shot of my traps too
    Attached Images Attached Images   

10. Holy wide back! Jesus dude your back looks twice as wide as before!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Holy wide back! Jesus dude your back looks twice as wide as before!
    Thanks buddy! Working hard lol back is my favorite.

12. First week into pct an I'm holding my weight at 235! I am still continuing to be one thick a$$ mofo.

I'm probably going to recover then continue a natty bulk up to 250 then start leaning out a bit. It's too fun being big

13. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    First week into pct an I'm holding my weight at 235! I am still continuing to be one thick a$$ mofo.

I'm probably going to recover then continue a natty bulk up to 250 then start leaning out a bit. It's too fun being big
    Awesome

14. Damn dude 250 is huge!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Damn man! Your back is sick. I'm jeleous if your size. You a thick azz dude..... id hit that (so homo) hahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Damn man! Your back is sick. I'm jeleous if your size. You a thick azz dude..... id hit that (so homo) hahaha
    Ohhhhhh shux DD

::blushing::

Thank you buddy. I'm going to have some full range pics up hopefully soon. Just haven't had a moment to do it yet being so busy.

17. Yeah man I know how you feel. I was busy as hell this weekend (the sexcapades are back ha) and didn't snap pictures for my log. Life just gets crazy sometimes

18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah man I know how you feel. I was busy as hell this weekend (the sexcapades are back ha) and didn't snap pictures for my log. Life just gets crazy sometimes
    Haha I see thAt and I was going to comment. Eve in PCT, very impressive DD lol

19. When will my libido come back? (((((

20. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    When will my libido come back? (((((
    I'm in that boat too man. I can get hard but can't get off. I'm going to get bloods next week and check my sh*t out. Prolactin is the culprit I'm sure. What was it you used in your last cycle?

21. Damn dudes hopefully you get your wangs sorted out.
    Purus labs Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I'm in that boat too man. I can get hard but can't get off. I'm going to get bloods next week and check my sh*t out. Prolactin is the culprit I'm sure. What was it you used in your last cycle?
    My boat is terrible, I'm having a very hard time getting it up and keeping it up.

It was 4AD and alpha mass. I'm thinking its so shot because I probably didn't wait long enough after my injectable cycle. I probably never fully recovered and jumped back into it.

23. Maybe try some DAA and Nolva for a couple more weeks? Might help speed things up a little? I'm not sure man. Wish I could help
    Purus labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Maybe try some DAA and Nolva for a couple more weeks? Might help speed things up a little? I'm not sure man. Wish I could help
    My pct is solid and going well. I just need to be patient. I'm running torem, dpol, anabeta, and fadogia ATM and about to start erase on Friday.

25. Right on man just throwing it out there. I thought you were done with the standard 4 week serm.
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol or Alpha Bulk?
    By Drolball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:42 PM