Technique's ALPHA BULK!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hello AM! Crushed my iPhone in the gym but just got a new one so I'm back on the forum!

I have decided to log my current cycle.

Lets begin!

First cycle was an hdrol/androhard cycle

Second cycle was test e and SD with androlean

Current cycle, I have decided to go with the lighter less suppressive compounds that are DHEA based. I am currently running:

AMS 4AD at 4 tablets for 8 weeks

Alpha mass by FRL
6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12

Androhard at 6 caps/day for 8 weeks.

I'm also just starting EPharm pump spray for my final 4 weeks and PCT at 50 sprays a day.

I am currently in 4 weeks and am up from 220 to 233. I have been taking 10-15g of creatine so a lot is water weight. Feeling strong as f**k, alpha in the gym and making gains every week. Tune in and have fun with this ride!

I would like to thank half human for the inspiration to run this.

PCT will be torem at 90/60/60/30
Intimidate
Anabeta elite
Pump spray
Erase pro

This is my alpha bulk! I live to bulk! Want to be that big ass mo fo lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First! Kill it broheim!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thanks for joining bro! Getting huge! One day at a time lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
In!!!! I want nudes!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In...ill fight Dave for nudes! Looking huge broham

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looking swole bro! I don't care what Dan says I want the nudes first!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thanks guys, I've been bulking like crazy. I'm not too lean at all right now but that's ok, I really enjoy bulking and I've always strived for that "damn that guy is huge" look, not bring shredded.

Pros:

So far 4 weeks in gains have been great, feeling alpha and pumped all day long, gym euphoria is more than I can ask for, and size has been increasing.

Negs:

This cycle plus creatine equals extreme bloat! I already have my winter coat from bulking up and the bloat is horrible, but I really don't mind. Also I eat so much food that my stomach is constantly distended, so I have a little belly lol. I also tend to get some mood swings and I have slightly less patience.

Downed:
10 caps of Alpha mass
4 tabs of 4 AD
6 caps if AH
50 sprays of pump spray

Pre work out:
35g of waxy maize with 5g of creatine (optimum pre load creatine, love this stuff!)
1.5 scoops of Dr. Jekyll
10g of BCAA

Work out: chest, tris, traps

Hammer strength decline press:
270lb x 12
360x6x6
410lbx3x3

Incline smith machine press:
275lb 5x5, super slow reps

Pec deck:
205lb, 8x8
150lb, 10 reps.

Traps:

Hammer strength shrugs, standing
180lb x 15
360lb x10x10
450lb x6x6
540lb x5x5x5

Tris:
Dip machine:
180lb x15x15x15

Rope cable push downs:
150lbx6, drop weight 50% and did double the reps, repeating twice.

Amazing gym work out! Pump was insane!

Post work out:
70g of waxy maize with 10g of creatine
1 gyro from a Greek restaurant, yummmmm!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What DD said!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in big man. Thanx for the shout out too ;-) looking big my man. Keep it up.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm in big man. Thanx for the shout out too ;-) looking big my man. Keep it up.
Thanks for subbing in bro! It's going to be a familiar ride for you lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dude your delts and forearms are monsterous
Thanks man! Always appreciate your critiques. I don't use wrist wraps ever, if I can't pick up the weight then too bad. It helps keep my forearms big because I rarely ever work forearms directly.

My secret to thicker delts has been shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, smith machine military press, I go really heavy with a 5 by 5 routine and go extremely slow. The smith machine allows me to really exaggerate the negatives which I feel has added some serious mass.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for subbing in bro! It's going to be a familiar ride for you lol
Hey I had a good ride so I don't mind riding a similar one (pause) lmao.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks man! Always appreciate your critiques. I don't use wrist wraps ever, if I can't pick up the weight then too bad. It helps keep my forearms big because I rarely ever work forearms directly.

My secret to thicker delts has been shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, smith machine military press, I go really heavy with a 5 by 5 routine and go extremely slow. The smith machine allows me to really exaggerate the negatives which I feel has added some serious mass.
Word bro I never use straps either nor work my forearms ;-) ill try the shoulder press

technique88

technique88

Awards
Word bro I never use straps either nor work my forearms ;-) ill try the shoulder press
Truth to that man, so you know exactly what I mean when it comes to how much grip impacts your forearm size. Helps keep things proportional too, I hate seeing huge guys with big arms and tiny forearms. For the shoulder press try a tempo of 4-5 seconds on the negative and explode up. Since you have shoulder issues the smith machine is great for keeping everything in place and stable.

Half human: I'll try to mix it up a bit haha but still good to have you!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Happy new year everyone!

Update, didn't got to the gym the past 2 days, it's been pretty hectic getting ready for New Years, I had to help the lady friend shop for a dress but that's ok because I got some good quality time with her. I only slept 2.5 hours the other day and then had to be up for work so yesterday was hell on earth. Definitely wasn't even thinking about the gym yesterday. I am full recovered with a great night sleep, I will work all day today but i am surgery nurse so. Should he off by 5, then it will be back and biceps.

Some thoughts, I saw a lot of people New Years that I haven't seen in almost a year, people were definitely commenting on how big I got over the past year ( shhhhhhhhh! Steroids ;) it was definitely nice to hear especially because a year ago I was into very bad things and was a skinny little 200lb.

Diet has been very off the past 2 days so this next week will be damage control. I'll be hitting the stair master everyday to rid this excessive bloat.

I'm thinking I might extend this cycle another 2 weeks to make it a total of 10 weeks. We will see...

technique88

technique88

Awards
2 very long days off from the gym, can't stand not going. One thing I would live to comment on about my cycle, the pump and transformation in the gym is honestly extremely impressive. 2 days off an I felt as if I looked slight deflated, by the end of my work out I was full and pumped and looked way bigger. I'm getting stronger every session. Weight I picked up last week feels lighter this week.

Today was back and biceps, gym euphoria was at its peak,

Supps taken
10 alpha mass
4, 4AD
6 AH
50 pump sprays

Pre workout:
1 scoop of optimum preload creatine
1.5 scoops of dr. Jekyll
10g of BCAA
50 pump sprays

Work out:
Pull ups:
BW x 10x10

Dead lifts:
WU: 225lb x 10 x 10
315lb x5x5
405x3x3x2

Close hammer grip pull downs:
225lbx6x6
120lbx15

T-bar rows
4 plates x 8x8x8x8

Dumbbell curls:
55lb x5, drop to 35lb x 8 (repeat twice)

EZ bar curls:
50lb x20x20x20
Only 10 second break in between sets

I thought I was done but my girlfriend decided to do yoga so f**k it I did more biceps, I rarely ever do long arm work outs...

Hammer dumbbell curls:
70lb x5x5x5

Hammer dumbbell incline curl:
35lb x10x10

Hammer strength preacher curls:
45lb x12x12 (for the pump)

10 minutes on the stair master.

My back and especially biceps are done!

I'm loving these DHEA pro hormones so much I honestly can't see myself ever using anything else from now on, they're safer, non toxic, minimum suppression, and legal. The gains have been so great I am impressed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good sh!t tech! Them pumps are awesome right lol. Keep it up

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good sh!t tech! Them pumps are awesome right lol. Keep it up
Going to kill chest and tris tonight buddy!

Morning weight: 232lb (+7lb)

I seem to fluctuate between 232 and 234 ATM, now that the holidays are over my diet an training will be more consistent. I would like to end this cycle at a consistent 238-240.

I Aswan old friend in the gym yesterday, he asked me if I was bodybuilding, extremely flattering lol. My girlfriend then started telling me in the car how in getting too big and she doesn't like it. :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to kill chest and tris tonight buddy!

Morning weight: 232lb (+7lb)

I seem to fluctuate between 232 and 234 ATM, now that the holidays are over my diet an training will be more consistent. I would like to end this cycle at a consistent 238-240.

I Aswan old friend in the gym yesterday, he asked me if I was bodybuilding, extremely flattering lol. My girlfriend then started telling me in the car how in getting too big and she doesn't like it. :)
Lol no such thing as too big.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
technique88

technique88

Awards
About to hit the gym....

Downed:
1 scoop of optimum pre load creatine
1.5 scoops of dr. Jekyll
10g of BCAA
5 caps if alpha mass
6 caps of AH
2 tabs of 4AD

Sore a f**k from yesterday

Currently listening too and blasting:
Job for a cowby, Carnfx, all shall perish, and Suicide silence. Straight wrecking the gym wit this music.

msrider

msrider

Awards
About to hit the gym....

Downed:
1 scoop of optimum pre load creatine
1.5 scoops of dr. Jekyll
10g of BCAA
5 caps if alpha mass
6 caps of AH
2 tabs of 4AD

Sore a f**k from yesterday

Currently listening too and blasting:
Job for a cowby, Carnfx, all shall perish, and Suicide silence. Straight wrecking the gym wit this music.
Kill it Bro!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Chest and tris:

Decline hammer strength
180lb x15x15
270lb x10
360lb x6x6
410lb x5x5

Incline smith press
225lb, 5x5 super slow reps
275lb x2

Cable cross overs
85lb x6x6
60lb x10x10

Push down dip press
210lb x10, drop to 120 for 20 reps repeat twice

Rope push downs:
85lb x20x20x20 (rest 10 seconds between sets)

Feeling super strong, I just did chest on Monday but my lower back and legs were just too sore from dead lifting to get a good leg work out, I'm trying to find a good spacing for the new split I'm doing.

Here's the split:
Chest/triceps
Back/ biceps
Shoulders/ legs

Any suggestions for spacing would be appreciated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like;

Chest and biceps
Back and triceps
Shoulders and legs

technique88

technique88

Awards
Took 2 nice days off, I didn't work yesterday but needed a full on lazy day. I will hit the gym after work today for some shoulders and legs.

I'm currently considering adding in 2 days of fasted cardio in the AM, not sure if I am disciplined enough to get up that early though...

Downed:
5 alpha mass
6 AH
2 4AD
50 pump sprays

Just wanted to comment on pump spray, this stuff is amazing! I'm not that lean but I am seeing all kinds of veins starting to appear. If only I was super lean I would be disgustingly veiny, as far as the neovascularization it really works and had also kept me tighter looking.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hit legs and shoulders on Sunday, sorry for late posting. I was exhausted from a long day at work so I went to the gym just to get at least a light work out.

A$$ to grass squats
225lb x 5x5x5x5

Romanian dead lifts
225lb x 10x10x10

Hip abductor machines
2 sets 15 reps, both machines

Machine shoulder press
245lb x6x6x6

Reverse peck deck
150lb x10x10

DB shoulder press ( light)
55lb x12x12

Cross lateral cable
20lb x10x10x10

Cycle is going three a slight change, money is very tight because I'm going on a trip in 2 weeks so this is my last week of alpha mass. I will be continuing 4AD and now throwing in anabeta since it was practically being given away on NP. The cycle will go 2 additional weeks fr a total of 10.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks like a great light workout man. I loved the sale NP had on anabeta.. I jumped on that like a fat kid on cake haha

technique88

technique88

Awards
Looks like a great light workout man. I loved the sale NP had on anabeta.. I jumped on that like a fat kid on cake haha
Couldn't resist the anabeta, love that stuff, best supp in my book.

Arm blast!!!

Warmed up my biceps and triceps for about 15 minutes using light weight of various exercises and once I got a nice pump I hit them hard!

Hammer strength sit down dip push downs:
240lb x8x8x8
150lb x12

DB hammer curls:
70lb x 6, dropped to 35lb for 8
70lb x 6, dropped to 30lb (repeat twice)

Rope push downs:
120lb x12x12x12
Threw in a few drops here and there

Preacher curl: I did a variation using the 25lb plates (hammer strength)
Started with 3 plates for max reps and kept dropping the plates one by one until I was only reaping 25lb then stacked them back one by one until I was back to 75lb. Repeated this twice for 2 giant drop sets the incorporated increasing weight. My arms were pumped like crazy by now.

Single arm cable triceps extensions:
25lb x10x10x10

Thoughts: this cycle is awesome. Even at max doses and I am not experiencing any side effects whatsoever. Just extreme gym euphoria, super pumps, great focus and great strength. People are definitely noticing the size gain.

Unfortunate discovery, even after an extensive warm I still cannot French press of do any type of skull crusher movements. I feel as if my elbows will rip from my arms and it is extremely painful. This serious limits my triceps exercises. Any one experience the same thing?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't resist the anabeta, love that stuff, best supp in my book.

Arm blast!!!

Warmed up my biceps and triceps for about 15 minutes using light weight of various exercises and once I got a nice pump I hit them hard!

Hammer strength sit down dip push downs:
240lb x8x8x8
150lb x12

DB hammer curls:
70lb x 6, dropped to 35lb for 8
70lb x 6, dropped to 30lb (repeat twice)

Rope push downs:
120lb x12x12x12
Threw in a few drops here and there

Preacher curl: I did a variation using the 25lb plates (hammer strength)
Started with 3 plates for max reps and kept dropping the plates one by one until I was only reaping 25lb then stacked them back one by one until I was back to 75lb. Repeated this twice for 2 giant drop sets the incorporated increasing weight. My arms were pumped like crazy by now.

Single arm cable triceps extensions:
25lb x10x10x10

Thoughts: this cycle is awesome. Even at max doses and I am not experiencing any side effects whatsoever. Just extreme gym euphoria, super pumps, great focus and great strength. People are definitely noticing the size gain.

Unfortunate discovery, even after an extensive warm I still cannot French press of do any type of skull crusher movements. I feel as if my elbows will rip from my arms and it is extremely painful. This serious limits my triceps exercises. Any one experience the same thing?
I tried 5 days of AB and was really impressed in the short period of time. I'm gonna give ABE a shot here soon. Nice session buddy.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I tried 5 days of AB and was really impressed in the short period of time. I'm gonna give ABE a shot here soon. Nice session buddy.
Thanx man, why only 5 days?

Also save your self some money buddy, AB is super cheap, NP is also having forkslin by synthetic supps on sale for like $10 (company by PES) so you can basically make your own ABE for extremely cheap just find some 7 keto for cheap and wa la!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx man, why only 5 days?

Also save your self some money buddy, AB is super cheap, NP is also having forkslin by synthetic supps on sale for like $10 (company by PES) so you can basically make your own ABE for extremely cheap just find some 7 keto for cheap and wa la!
It was a 5 day sample the PES guys sent out. Good call on that I never even thought about just adding forkslin.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Alright guys sorry for lacking up dates, last work out was a sick arm blast and had 2 days off since. Work has been crazy this week. I will be hitting chest and back today but not until later tonight.

I order my final 2 weeks of alpha mass and the mailing service screwed it up, it was supposed to lab today and according to the tracking which apparently is all messed up it doesn't look like ill be getting it anytime soon. On a better note NP is amazing and my anabeta and 4AD will be here tomorrow, maybe alpha mass was worth the extra 15 ordering it through NP....oh well

GWARRIOR1

GWARRIOR1

Awards
About to start FRL Myostatin Massacre Stack...any suggestions??

technique88

technique88

Awards
About to start FRL Myostatin Massacre Stack...any suggestions??
Yup, run the alpha mass like this:

6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12

That's how I've been running mine and the results are amazing. I would also suggest getting some kind of base like alpha bulk, 5 alpha test or 4AD. Even with turn 4 AD I am running I can still feel some lethargy with the alpha mass.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Last night after work I had an intense session of back an chest. Hit some PRs with ease none the less.

Decline smith press:
225lb x10
315lb x5x5x5x5 (PR with amount of reps)
365lb x2 (PR!!)

Lat pull downs, wide grip:
225lb x8x8x8

Incline DB press:
100lb x8x8x8

T-bar rows:
180lb x8x8x8x8
Last set I dropped it a plate each failure

Pec deck:
250lb x8, dropped to 150lb for 10 (repeat twice) PR!!!

Close grip pull ups:
BW x6x6

Feeling extremely alpha and I'm loving this cycle. I've never felt better, stronger, and pumped in my life. The girlfriend comments everyday that I am looking huge and other people say that I'm too big :) no such thing as too big haha.

On a good note, the alpha mass came through yesterday so I will be able to finish with a 12 cap a day dosing, also my anabeta came in so I am adding it to the mix to help my bulk, I will be running it at 6 caps a day for 6 weeks bridged into 60 days of versa 1 for PCT.

Today is legs and shoulders, will report later with possibly some pictures.

GWARRIOR1

GWARRIOR1

Awards
Good looking out! I have the Urisol that came with the stack and some Mass Drops...what would you suggest?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good looking out! I have the Urisol that came with the stack and some Mass Drops...what would you suggest?
Run the urisol as directed an what's in mass drops?