Technique's ALPHA BULK!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Good.
    That's great. Nice gains buddy. I Lost a few lbs because I slacked during pct a bit. Due to looking for an apt and stuff. Training was missed alot and diet was off. But I still ended up keeping a good 5-6lbs. So I'm good with that. Pct is the most important part too. Keep it up playa
    Thank you buddy! 5-6 is still solid, as much as we want to hit it hard everyday and diet perfectly sometimes life happens and you just can't.

Update:

I had 2 successful days off for recovery. Tomorrow will be back and chest and I will be going for more volume this week. I would like to eventually get on a routine like this:

Back/chest (heavy)
    Legs/shoulders (maintenance)
    Arms (heavy)
    Day off
    Back/chest (volume)
    Arms (volume)
    Day off
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Chest and back today for volume! I am in surgery today so I will get off work a little earlier, just enough to still hit the gym. I will report later with a work out up date. I've been trying to get pictures up but I rely in my girlfriend to take them so hopefully today I will get some decent pics.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Chest and back today for volume! I am in surgery today so I will get off work a little earlier, just enough to still hit the gym. I will report later with a work out up date. I've been trying to get pictures up but I rely in my girlfriend to take them so hopefully today I will get some decent pics.
    I'm so for the nudie pics!!! On another not so homo note... I love volume back days! Had mine yesterday and destroyed myself. Go kill it brah
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I'm so for the nudie pics!!! On another not so homo note... I love volume back days! Had mine yesterday and destroyed myself. Go kill it brah
    Any suggestions on what exercises I should do?

5. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Any suggestions on what exercises I should do?
    I try to get a really well rounded volume workout. I hit width and thickness in a superset fashion like 5 sets of thickness, 5 sets of width and back to thickness until I hit around 6 exercises with around 30 sets. I aim for 10+ reps, at 10-12 reps is when my form should fail.

My favorite lifts to make my back grow..
    Wide Grip Pullups
    Close grip Pull downs
    Smith machine pullovers
    T-bar rows
    DEADLIFT or Rack pulls

I could give you my workout I did last night later. My logbook is in my truck.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I try to get a really well rounded volume workout. I hit width and thickness in a superset fashion like 5 sets of thickness, 5 sets of width and back to thickness until I hit around 6 exercises with around 30 sets. I aim for 10+ reps, at 10-12 reps is when my form should fail.

My favorite lifts to make my back grow..
    Wide Grip Pullups
    Close grip Pull downs
    Smith machine pullovers
    T-bar rows
    DEADLIFT or Rack pulls

I could give you my workout I did last night later. My logbook is in my truck.
    Please do I need some good back work outs to change mine up

7. Dude if you like volume check out mountain dog training. I just started Saturday. CRAZY volume.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Rack deads (5 sets 8-12 reps)

Neutral Pull ups (4 sets Max reps)

Close Grip cable rows (2 sets 20 reps)

Wide Grip Cable Rows (2 sets 20 reps)

Hammer Strength Pulldowns (7 sets 10-14 reps) sub this for any pulldown movement

T-Bar Rows (HEAVY 5 sets 6-10 reps)

That is one of my volume workouts usually they are around 25-30 sets. Took about 40 minutes and I hit some calves and abs after. You have to concentrate on the contraction for the pulling movements that is the money maker and what gets blood and nutrients in the muscle.

9. Yesterday's chest/back volume day:

Decline hammer strength press:
    270lb, 3x12

Hammer strength pull downs:
    180lb, 3x6
    Super set with hammer high rows:
    180lb, 3x8

Incline smith press:
    225lb, 3x10

T-bar rows:
    180lb, 2x12

Flat bench DB flies:
    65lb, 2x10

DB pull overs:
    80lb, 2x10

Dead lifts:
    225lb, 2x12

Decline cable flies:
    50lb, 2x20

I was extremely pumped after this session and feeling big, I can already begin to see how anabeta fills you out nicely giving me a nice full pumped look all the time.

Pump spray has been bringing out veins I didn't even know I had. My BF is on the higher end as I can still see some freaky vascularization. If I was at like 10% BF I would look like one scary veiny mother f**ker!

10. Nice work dude! Those are some serious db pullover numbers
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

11. I'm in bro!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice work dude! Those are some serious db pullover numbers
    Thanx buddy, I love that stretch from that exercise!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in bro!
    Good to have you bro! Thank you for joining the ride.

14. How's it hanging in here brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

15. Gettin MONEY!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    How's it hanging in here brother
    Low and to the left...

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Low and to the left...
    Hells yea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    How's it hanging in here brother
    Truly amazing bro, thank you for asking. I am very pleased and impressed with this cycle. My strength is up, feeling alpha ever day, amazing pumps, and some great vascularity. I did not expect this much from the DHEA pro hormones but they are really delivering. I've also never gotten so many comments about how I'm looking huge in my life, definitely feels nice.

19. Slight change up to my cycle, I've decided to go back to 8 weeks so this is my fjnal week. Also I changed up my pct...

It will look like this:

Torem:
    60/60/60/60
    DPol for 8 weeks
    Erase pro
    0/0/1/1/1/1/1EOD/1EOD
    Anabeta: 4 weeks bridged into 4 weeks of versa 1

20. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Slight change up to my cycle, I've decided to go back to 8 weeks so this is my fjnal week. Also I changed up my pct...

It will look like this:

Torem:
    60/60/60/60
    DPol for 8 weeks
    Erase pro
    0/0/1/1/1/1/1EOD/1EOD
    Looks realy solid Bro! Curious to see how versa 1 works. Might have to try it one day.

21. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Slight change up to my cycle, I've decided to go back to 8 weeks so this is my fjnal week. Also I changed up my pct...

It will look like this:

Torem:
    60/60/60/60
    DPol for 8 weeks
    Erase pro
    0/0/1/1/1/1/1EOD/1EOD
    Save the torem bro. Not needed. Or if you feel the need ill go 30/30/30 just to be sure but besides that no need for it that high of that long
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Save the torem bro. Not needed. Or if you feel the need ill go 30/30/30 just to be sure but besides that no need for it that high of that long
    Hmmm I can do that fr sure, the only reason why I want to run it is because I feel pretty shut down. Have you ran torem before? What are high doses and what are low?

23. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Looks realy solid Bro! Curious to see how versa 1 works. Might have to try it one day.
    I'm excited for the versa 1. I hope it loves up to all the hype. I hope it works as well as anabeta. Some big shoes to fill and live up to lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

I'm excited for the versa 1. I hope it loves up to all the hype. I hope it works as well as anabeta. Some big shoes to fill and live up to lol
    I will be following ur pct for sure!

25. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Hmmm I can do that fr sure, the only reason why I want to run it is because I feel pretty shut down. Have you ran torem before? What are high doses and what are low?
    If you do than go for it. Yea I've ran it before and it's my fav serm. Boys were back fully in 3 days. So if anything run it 30/30 just to feel safe.

Low is 30 high is 120

26. Pct starts tonight!

27. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Pct starts tonight!
    See any changes in your body?

28. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

See any changes in your body?
    I felt that I put on a lot of mass. I looker thicker and bulkier than I ever have in the past which I love. I ended this cycle at 237 so that is a 12lb gain. Also I am seeing so many new veins that I honesty never thought existed.

Would I recommend this cycle, absolutely! And honestly I may never touch anything else. These products really give the best of both world, steroid gains without the crazy suppression.

I will do a full write up later this week. I just got bac from vacation and I have a lot of catch up to do.

29. Awesome. I'm glad u enjoyed it. Feels good to talk about a successful doesn't it lol. Great feeling. Ok sounds good. Put up some before and after.

30. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Thank you buddy! 5-6 is still solid, as much as we want to hit it hard everyday and diet perfectly sometimes life happens and you just can't.

Update:

I had 2 successful days off for recovery. Tomorrow will be back and chest and I will be going for more volume this week. I would like to eventually get on a routine like this:

Back/chest (heavy)
    Arms (heavy)
    Day off
    Back/chest (volume)
    Arms (volume)
    Day off
    If you don't be a ***** you should NEVER stray from your workout intensity and or your diet. It takes dedication and sacrifice, hate to break it to you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol or Alpha Bulk?
    By Drolball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:42 PM