Technique's ALPHA BULK!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Going to kill chest and tris tonight buddy!

    Morning weight: 232lb (+7lb)

    I seem to fluctuate between 232 and 234 ATM, now that the holidays are over my diet an training will be more consistent. I would like to end this cycle at a consistent 238-240.

    I Aswan old friend in the gym yesterday, he asked me if I was bodybuilding, extremely flattering lol. My girlfriend then started telling me in the car how in getting too big and she doesn't like it.
    Lol no such thing as too big.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Lol no such thing as too big.
    Right! I think I have a serious case of biggerexia though lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Right! I think I have a serious case of biggerexia though lol
    Lol at lest your committed to it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. About to hit the gym....

    Downed:
    1 scoop of optimum pre load creatine
    1.5 scoops of dr. Jekyll
    10g of BCAA
    5 caps if alpha mass
    6 caps of AH
    2 tabs of 4AD

    Sore a f**k from yesterday

    Currently listening too and blasting:
    Job for a cowby, Carnfx, all shall perish, and Suicide silence. Straight wrecking the gym wit this music.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    About to hit the gym....

    Downed:
    1 scoop of optimum pre load creatine
    1.5 scoops of dr. Jekyll
    10g of BCAA
    5 caps if alpha mass
    6 caps of AH
    2 tabs of 4AD

    Sore a f**k from yesterday

    Currently listening too and blasting:
    Job for a cowby, Carnfx, all shall perish, and Suicide silence. Straight wrecking the gym wit this music.
    Kill it Bro!

  6. Chest and tris:

    Decline hammer strength
    180lb x15x15
    270lb x10
    360lb x6x6
    410lb x5x5

    Incline smith press
    225lb, 5x5 super slow reps
    275lb x2

    Cable cross overs
    85lb x6x6
    60lb x10x10

    Push down dip press
    210lb x10, drop to 120 for 20 reps repeat twice

    Rope push downs:
    85lb x20x20x20 (rest 10 seconds between sets)

    Feeling super strong, I just did chest on Monday but my lower back and legs were just too sore from dead lifting to get a good leg work out, I'm trying to find a good spacing for the new split I'm doing.

    Here's the split:
    Chest/triceps
    Back/ biceps
    Shoulders/ legs

    Any suggestions for spacing would be appreciated.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  7. I like;

    Chest and biceps
    Back and triceps
    Shoulders and legs
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. Took 2 nice days off, I didn't work yesterday but needed a full on lazy day. I will hit the gym after work today for some shoulders and legs.

    I'm currently considering adding in 2 days of fasted cardio in the AM, not sure if I am disciplined enough to get up that early though...

    Downed:
    5 alpha mass
    6 AH
    2 4AD
    50 pump sprays

    Just wanted to comment on pump spray, this stuff is amazing! I'm not that lean but I am seeing all kinds of veins starting to appear. If only I was super lean I would be disgustingly veiny, as far as the neovascularization it really works and had also kept me tighter looking.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  9. Hit legs and shoulders on Sunday, sorry for late posting. I was exhausted from a long day at work so I went to the gym just to get at least a light work out.

    A$$ to grass squats
    225lb x 5x5x5x5

    Romanian dead lifts
    225lb x 10x10x10

    Hip abductor machines
    2 sets 15 reps, both machines

    Machine shoulder press
    245lb x6x6x6

    Reverse peck deck
    150lb x10x10

    DB shoulder press ( light)
    55lb x12x12

    Cross lateral cable
    20lb x10x10x10

    Cycle is going three a slight change, money is very tight because I'm going on a trip in 2 weeks so this is my last week of alpha mass. I will be continuing 4AD and now throwing in anabeta since it was practically being given away on NP. The cycle will go 2 additional weeks fr a total of 10.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. Looks like a great light workout man. I loved the sale NP had on anabeta.. I jumped on that like a fat kid on cake haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Looks like a great light workout man. I loved the sale NP had on anabeta.. I jumped on that like a fat kid on cake haha
    Couldn't resist the anabeta, love that stuff, best supp in my book.

    Arm blast!!!

    Warmed up my biceps and triceps for about 15 minutes using light weight of various exercises and once I got a nice pump I hit them hard!

    Hammer strength sit down dip push downs:
    240lb x8x8x8
    150lb x12

    DB hammer curls:
    70lb x 6, dropped to 35lb for 8
    70lb x 6, dropped to 30lb (repeat twice)

    Rope push downs:
    120lb x12x12x12
    Threw in a few drops here and there

    Preacher curl: I did a variation using the 25lb plates (hammer strength)
    Started with 3 plates for max reps and kept dropping the plates one by one until I was only reaping 25lb then stacked them back one by one until I was back to 75lb. Repeated this twice for 2 giant drop sets the incorporated increasing weight. My arms were pumped like crazy by now.

    Single arm cable triceps extensions:
    25lb x10x10x10

    Thoughts: this cycle is awesome. Even at max doses and I am not experiencing any side effects whatsoever. Just extreme gym euphoria, super pumps, great focus and great strength. People are definitely noticing the size gain.


    Unfortunate discovery, even after an extensive warm I still cannot French press of do any type of skull crusher movements. I feel as if my elbows will rip from my arms and it is extremely painful. This serious limits my triceps exercises. Any one experience the same thing?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Couldn't resist the anabeta, love that stuff, best supp in my book.

    Arm blast!!!

    Warmed up my biceps and triceps for about 15 minutes using light weight of various exercises and once I got a nice pump I hit them hard!

    Hammer strength sit down dip push downs:
    240lb x8x8x8
    150lb x12

    DB hammer curls:
    70lb x 6, dropped to 35lb for 8
    70lb x 6, dropped to 30lb (repeat twice)

    Rope push downs:
    120lb x12x12x12
    Threw in a few drops here and there

    Preacher curl: I did a variation using the 25lb plates (hammer strength)
    Started with 3 plates for max reps and kept dropping the plates one by one until I was only reaping 25lb then stacked them back one by one until I was back to 75lb. Repeated this twice for 2 giant drop sets the incorporated increasing weight. My arms were pumped like crazy by now.

    Single arm cable triceps extensions:
    25lb x10x10x10

    Thoughts: this cycle is awesome. Even at max doses and I am not experiencing any side effects whatsoever. Just extreme gym euphoria, super pumps, great focus and great strength. People are definitely noticing the size gain.

    Unfortunate discovery, even after an extensive warm I still cannot French press of do any type of skull crusher movements. I feel as if my elbows will rip from my arms and it is extremely painful. This serious limits my triceps exercises. Any one experience the same thing?
    I tried 5 days of AB and was really impressed in the short period of time. I'm gonna give ABE a shot here soon. Nice session buddy.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    I tried 5 days of AB and was really impressed in the short period of time. I'm gonna give ABE a shot here soon. Nice session buddy.
    Thanx man, why only 5 days?

    Also save your self some money buddy, AB is super cheap, NP is also having forkslin by synthetic supps on sale for like $10 (company by PES) so you can basically make your own ABE for extremely cheap just find some 7 keto for cheap and wa la!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Thanx man, why only 5 days?

    Also save your self some money buddy, AB is super cheap, NP is also having forkslin by synthetic supps on sale for like $10 (company by PES) so you can basically make your own ABE for extremely cheap just find some 7 keto for cheap and wa la!
    It was a 5 day sample the PES guys sent out. Good call on that I never even thought about just adding forkslin.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Alright guys sorry for lacking up dates, last work out was a sick arm blast and had 2 days off since. Work has been crazy this week. I will be hitting chest and back today but not until later tonight.

    I order my final 2 weeks of alpha mass and the mailing service screwed it up, it was supposed to lab today and according to the tracking which apparently is all messed up it doesn't look like ill be getting it anytime soon. On a better note NP is amazing and my anabeta and 4AD will be here tomorrow, maybe alpha mass was worth the extra 15 ordering it through NP....oh well
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  16. About to start FRL Myostatin Massacre Stack...any suggestions??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GWARRIOR1 View Post
    About to start FRL Myostatin Massacre Stack...any suggestions??
    Yup, run the alpha mass like this:

    6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12

    That's how I've been running mine and the results are amazing. I would also suggest getting some kind of base like alpha bulk, 5 alpha test or 4AD. Even with turn 4 AD I am running I can still feel some lethargy with the alpha mass.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  18. Last night after work I had an intense session of back an chest. Hit some PRs with ease none the less.

    Decline smith press:
    225lb x10
    315lb x5x5x5x5 (PR with amount of reps)
    365lb x2 (PR!!)

    Lat pull downs, wide grip:
    225lb x8x8x8

    Incline DB press:
    100lb x8x8x8

    T-bar rows:
    180lb x8x8x8x8
    Last set I dropped it a plate each failure

    Pec deck:
    250lb x8, dropped to 150lb for 10 (repeat twice) PR!!!

    Close grip pull ups:
    BW x6x6

    Feeling extremely alpha and I'm loving this cycle. I've never felt better, stronger, and pumped in my life. The girlfriend comments everyday that I am looking huge and other people say that I'm too big no such thing as too big haha.

    On a good note, the alpha mass came through yesterday so I will be able to finish with a 12 cap a day dosing, also my anabeta came in so I am adding it to the mix to help my bulk, I will be running it at 6 caps a day for 6 weeks bridged into 60 days of versa 1 for PCT.

    Today is legs and shoulders, will report later with possibly some pictures.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Good looking out! I have the Urisol that came with the stack and some Mass Drops...what would you suggest?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GWARRIOR1 View Post
    Good looking out! I have the Urisol that came with the stack and some Mass Drops...what would you suggest?
    Run the urisol as directed an what's in mass drops?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  21. I hit legs an shoulders yesterday, got in an efficient quick work out for both. Nothing interesting to report because legs and shoulders are not my focus ATM. I just maintain leg strength and size, honestly they're too big to the point that I chaff really really bad. Shoulders I work to maintain strength because they end up getting worked out pretty hard with back and chest.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  22. Nice man. What's the weight at these days?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Subbed

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Subbed
    Good to have you here buddy, enjoy the ride!

    Today is day 2 with anabeta, still riding on 4 tabs of 4AD and I'm currently taking 12 caps of alpha mass.

    Strength: increased more than expected

    Weight: 234lb (+9lb!!!!)

    Pumps: insane

    Vascularity: my BF is a little high to truly gauge but I can see a lot of veins that seem to appear only on cycle so I rate this e****lent.

    Alpha male feeling: alpha a f**k all day!

    Today is arm day so I will report later with my work out, and if my girl is around I might be able to snap a pic or 2
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  25. Sorry for not updating sooner, Friday I hit back/ chest, Saturday was legs an shoulders, Sunday was an intense akin ripping pump session of arms. After experimenting back and forth I like this layout the best. Nothing beats an arm pump and a back/chest pump.

    Anabeta is now in the mix and in currently 4 days into taking it and the hunger is starting to creep up on me.

    Pumps are still amazing, alpha feeling doesn't leave, and strength is through the roof.

    Some cons are acne on my back and shoulders and lowered libido but for me anything hormonal kills my libido.

    There has been a slight change to PCT. since versa 1 was released IC I couldn't resist that amazing deal!

    Versa 1: as directed for 60 days
    Intimidate: as directed for 60 days
    Torem: 120 (first day), 90/90/60/60/30
    (I'm going a little longer in my SERM because I am trying to experiment different lengths of PCT. I may lower the dosages of torem depending on how I feel.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  26. I don't think u even need torem. If you want to take it you don't need it that high. IMO
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I don't think u even need torem. If you want to take it you don't need it that high. IMO
    This is true although I am experiencing testicular atrophy (more than expected) so maybe 60 mg all the way through for 4 weeks?

    How is your recovery coming along?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    This is true although I am experiencing testicular atrophy (more than expected) so maybe 60 mg all the way through for 4 weeks?

    How is your recovery coming along?
    It'll bounce back quick. I would do 60 first week and 30 for the rest of the 3 weeks. I forgot u going 10 weeks. Good job on adding the serm. But no need to go high on it.

    Recovery is going well. Reboot is doing me fine. It's giving me good strengths as well. The bloat went down a lot and lost alot of water weight. As of today I'm 183, kept 5lbs. I look the same in size but less weight.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    It'll bounce back quick. I would do 60 first week and 30 for the rest of the 3 weeks. I forgot u going 10 weeks. Good job on adding the serm. But no need to go high on it.

    Recovery is going well. Reboot is doing me fine. It's giving me good strengths as well. The bloat went down a lot and lost alot of water weight. As of today I'm 183, kept 5lbs. I look the same in size but less weight.
    I will definitely re-adjust my dosages. So far I'm up 10lb and I am in week 7. Hopefully I'll keep most I have a pretty good pct laid out.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    I will definitely re-adjust my dosages. So far I'm up 10lb and I am in week 7. Hopefully I'll keep most I have a pretty good pct laid out.
    Good.
    That's great. Nice gains buddy. I Lost a few lbs because I slacked during pct a bit. Due to looking for an apt and stuff. Training was missed alot and diet was off. But I still ended up keeping a good 5-6lbs. So I'm good with that. Pct is the most important part too. Keep it up playa
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultradrol or Alpha Bulk?
    By Drolball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Log in
Log in