Technique's ALPHA BULK!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Looks like a great light workout man. I loved the sale NP had on anabeta.. I jumped on that like a fat kid on cake haha
    Couldn't resist the anabeta, love that stuff, best supp in my book.

Arm blast!!!

Warmed up my biceps and triceps for about 15 minutes using light weight of various exercises and once I got a nice pump I hit them hard!

Hammer strength sit down dip push downs:
    240lb x8x8x8
    150lb x12

DB hammer curls:
    70lb x 6, dropped to 35lb for 8
    70lb x 6, dropped to 30lb (repeat twice)

Rope push downs:
    120lb x12x12x12
    Threw in a few drops here and there

Preacher curl: I did a variation using the 25lb plates (hammer strength)
    Started with 3 plates for max reps and kept dropping the plates one by one until I was only reaping 25lb then stacked them back one by one until I was back to 75lb. Repeated this twice for 2 giant drop sets the incorporated increasing weight. My arms were pumped like crazy by now.

Single arm cable triceps extensions:
    25lb x10x10x10

Thoughts: this cycle is awesome. Even at max doses and I am not experiencing any side effects whatsoever. Just extreme gym euphoria, super pumps, great focus and great strength. People are definitely noticing the size gain.

Unfortunate discovery, even after an extensive warm I still cannot French press of do any type of skull crusher movements. I feel as if my elbows will rip from my arms and it is extremely painful. This serious limits my triceps exercises. Any one experience the same thing?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Couldn't resist the anabeta, love that stuff, best supp in my book.

Arm blast!!!

Warmed up my biceps and triceps for about 15 minutes using light weight of various exercises and once I got a nice pump I hit them hard!

Hammer strength sit down dip push downs:
    240lb x8x8x8
    150lb x12

DB hammer curls:
    70lb x 6, dropped to 35lb for 8
    70lb x 6, dropped to 30lb (repeat twice)

Rope push downs:
    120lb x12x12x12
    Threw in a few drops here and there

Preacher curl: I did a variation using the 25lb plates (hammer strength)
    Started with 3 plates for max reps and kept dropping the plates one by one until I was only reaping 25lb then stacked them back one by one until I was back to 75lb. Repeated this twice for 2 giant drop sets the incorporated increasing weight. My arms were pumped like crazy by now.

Single arm cable triceps extensions:
    25lb x10x10x10

Thoughts: this cycle is awesome. Even at max doses and I am not experiencing any side effects whatsoever. Just extreme gym euphoria, super pumps, great focus and great strength. People are definitely noticing the size gain.

Unfortunate discovery, even after an extensive warm I still cannot French press of do any type of skull crusher movements. I feel as if my elbows will rip from my arms and it is extremely painful. This serious limits my triceps exercises. Any one experience the same thing?
    I tried 5 days of AB and was really impressed in the short period of time. I'm gonna give ABE a shot here soon. Nice session buddy.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

I tried 5 days of AB and was really impressed in the short period of time. I'm gonna give ABE a shot here soon. Nice session buddy.
    Thanx man, why only 5 days?

Also save your self some money buddy, AB is super cheap, NP is also having forkslin by synthetic supps on sale for like $10 (company by PES) so you can basically make your own ABE for extremely cheap just find some 7 keto for cheap and wa la!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Thanx man, why only 5 days?

Also save your self some money buddy, AB is super cheap, NP is also having forkslin by synthetic supps on sale for like $10 (company by PES) so you can basically make your own ABE for extremely cheap just find some 7 keto for cheap and wa la!
    It was a 5 day sample the PES guys sent out. Good call on that I never even thought about just adding forkslin.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Alright guys sorry for lacking up dates, last work out was a sick arm blast and had 2 days off since. Work has been crazy this week. I will be hitting chest and back today but not until later tonight.

I order my final 2 weeks of alpha mass and the mailing service screwed it up, it was supposed to lab today and according to the tracking which apparently is all messed up it doesn't look like ill be getting it anytime soon. On a better note NP is amazing and my anabeta and 4AD will be here tomorrow, maybe alpha mass was worth the extra 15 ordering it through NP....oh well
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

About to start FRL Myostatin Massacre Stack...any suggestions??
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GWARRIOR1 View Post
    About to start FRL Myostatin Massacre Stack...any suggestions??
    Yup, run the alpha mass like this:

6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12

That's how I've been running mine and the results are amazing. I would also suggest getting some kind of base like alpha bulk, 5 alpha test or 4AD. Even with turn 4 AD I am running I can still feel some lethargy with the alpha mass.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Last night after work I had an intense session of back an chest. Hit some PRs with ease none the less.

Decline smith press:
    225lb x10
    315lb x5x5x5x5 (PR with amount of reps)
    365lb x2 (PR!!)

Lat pull downs, wide grip:
    225lb x8x8x8

Incline DB press:
    100lb x8x8x8

T-bar rows:
    180lb x8x8x8x8
    Last set I dropped it a plate each failure

Pec deck:
    250lb x8, dropped to 150lb for 10 (repeat twice) PR!!!

Close grip pull ups:
    BW x6x6

Feeling extremely alpha and I'm loving this cycle. I've never felt better, stronger, and pumped in my life. The girlfriend comments everyday that I am looking huge and other people say that I'm too big no such thing as too big haha.

On a good note, the alpha mass came through yesterday so I will be able to finish with a 12 cap a day dosing, also my anabeta came in so I am adding it to the mix to help my bulk, I will be running it at 6 caps a day for 6 weeks bridged into 60 days of versa 1 for PCT.

Today is legs and shoulders, will report later with possibly some pictures.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Good looking out! I have the Urisol that came with the stack and some Mass Drops...what would you suggest?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GWARRIOR1 View Post
    Good looking out! I have the Urisol that came with the stack and some Mass Drops...what would you suggest?
    Run the urisol as directed an what's in mass drops?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I hit legs an shoulders yesterday, got in an efficient quick work out for both. Nothing interesting to report because legs and shoulders are not my focus ATM. I just maintain leg strength and size, honestly they're too big to the point that I chaff really really bad. Shoulders I work to maintain strength because they end up getting worked out pretty hard with back and chest.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Nice man. What's the weight at these days?
    Purus labs Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Subbed
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Subbed
    Good to have you here buddy, enjoy the ride!

Today is day 2 with anabeta, still riding on 4 tabs of 4AD and I'm currently taking 12 caps of alpha mass.

Strength: increased more than expected

Weight: 234lb (+9lb!!!!)

Pumps: insane

Vascularity: my BF is a little high to truly gauge but I can see a lot of veins that seem to appear only on cycle so I rate this excellent.

Alpha male feeling: alpha a f**k all day!

Today is arm day so I will report later with my work out, and if my girl is around I might be able to snap a pic or 2
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Sorry for not updating sooner, Friday I hit back/ chest, Saturday was legs an shoulders, Sunday was an intense akin ripping pump session of arms. After experimenting back and forth I like this layout the best. Nothing beats an arm pump and a back/chest pump.

Anabeta is now in the mix and in currently 4 days into taking it and the hunger is starting to creep up on me.

Pumps are still amazing, alpha feeling doesn't leave, and strength is through the roof.

Some cons are acne on my back and shoulders and lowered libido but for me anything hormonal kills my libido.

There has been a slight change to PCT. since versa 1 was released IC I couldn't resist that amazing deal!

Versa 1: as directed for 60 days
    Intimidate: as directed for 60 days
    Torem: 120 (first day), 90/90/60/60/30
    (I'm going a little longer in my SERM because I am trying to experiment different lengths of PCT. I may lower the dosages of torem depending on how I feel.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I don't think u even need torem. If you want to take it you don't need it that high. IMO
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I don't think u even need torem. If you want to take it you don't need it that high. IMO
    This is true although I am experiencing testicular atrophy (more than expected) so maybe 60 mg all the way through for 4 weeks?

How is your recovery coming along?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

This is true although I am experiencing testicular atrophy (more than expected) so maybe 60 mg all the way through for 4 weeks?

How is your recovery coming along?
    It'll bounce back quick. I would do 60 first week and 30 for the rest of the 3 weeks. I forgot u going 10 weeks. Good job on adding the serm. But no need to go high on it.

Recovery is going well. Reboot is doing me fine. It's giving me good strengths as well. The bloat went down a lot and lost alot of water weight. As of today I'm 183, kept 5lbs. I look the same in size but less weight.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

It'll bounce back quick. I would do 60 first week and 30 for the rest of the 3 weeks. I forgot u going 10 weeks. Good job on adding the serm. But no need to go high on it.

Recovery is going well. Reboot is doing me fine. It's giving me good strengths as well. The bloat went down a lot and lost alot of water weight. As of today I'm 183, kept 5lbs. I look the same in size but less weight.
    I will definitely re-adjust my dosages. So far I'm up 10lb and I am in week 7. Hopefully I'll keep most I have a pretty good pct laid out.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I will definitely re-adjust my dosages. So far I'm up 10lb and I am in week 7. Hopefully I'll keep most I have a pretty good pct laid out.
    Good.
    That's great. Nice gains buddy. I Lost a few lbs because I slacked during pct a bit. Due to looking for an apt and stuff. Training was missed alot and diet was off. But I still ended up keeping a good 5-6lbs. So I'm good with that. Pct is the most important part too. Keep it up playa
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Good.
    That's great. Nice gains buddy. I Lost a few lbs because I slacked during pct a bit. Due to looking for an apt and stuff. Training was missed alot and diet was off. But I still ended up keeping a good 5-6lbs. So I'm good with that. Pct is the most important part too. Keep it up playa
    Thank you buddy! 5-6 is still solid, as much as we want to hit it hard everyday and diet perfectly sometimes life happens and you just can't.

Update:

I had 2 successful days off for recovery. Tomorrow will be back and chest and I will be going for more volume this week. I would like to eventually get on a routine like this:

Back/chest (heavy)
    Legs/shoulders (maintenance)
    Arms (heavy)
    Day off
    Back/chest (volume)
    Legs/shoulders (maintenance)
    Arms (volume)
    Day off
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Chest and back today for volume! I am in surgery today so I will get off work a little earlier, just enough to still hit the gym. I will report later with a work out up date. I've been trying to get pictures up but I rely in my girlfriend to take them so hopefully today I will get some decent pics.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Chest and back today for volume! I am in surgery today so I will get off work a little earlier, just enough to still hit the gym. I will report later with a work out up date. I've been trying to get pictures up but I rely in my girlfriend to take them so hopefully today I will get some decent pics.
    I'm so for the nudie pics!!! On another not so homo note... I love volume back days! Had mine yesterday and destroyed myself. Go kill it brah
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I'm so for the nudie pics!!! On another not so homo note... I love volume back days! Had mine yesterday and destroyed myself. Go kill it brah
    Any suggestions on what exercises I should do?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Any suggestions on what exercises I should do?
    I try to get a really well rounded volume workout. I hit width and thickness in a superset fashion like 5 sets of thickness, 5 sets of width and back to thickness until I hit around 6 exercises with around 30 sets. I aim for 10+ reps, at 10-12 reps is when my form should fail.

My favorite lifts to make my back grow..
    Wide Grip Pullups
    Close grip Pull downs
    Smith machine pullovers
    T-bar rows
    DEADLIFT or Rack pulls

I could give you my workout I did last night later. My logbook is in my truck.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I try to get a really well rounded volume workout. I hit width and thickness in a superset fashion like 5 sets of thickness, 5 sets of width and back to thickness until I hit around 6 exercises with around 30 sets. I aim for 10+ reps, at 10-12 reps is when my form should fail.

My favorite lifts to make my back grow..
    Wide Grip Pullups
    Close grip Pull downs
    Smith machine pullovers
    T-bar rows
    DEADLIFT or Rack pulls

I could give you my workout I did last night later. My logbook is in my truck.
    Please do I need some good back work outs to change mine up
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Dude if you like volume check out mountain dog training. I just started Saturday. CRAZY volume.
    Purus labs Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Rack deads (5 sets 8-12 reps)

Neutral Pull ups (4 sets Max reps)

Close Grip cable rows (2 sets 20 reps)

Wide Grip Cable Rows (2 sets 20 reps)

Hammer Strength Pulldowns (7 sets 10-14 reps) sub this for any pulldown movement

T-Bar Rows (HEAVY 5 sets 6-10 reps)

That is one of my volume workouts usually they are around 25-30 sets. Took about 40 minutes and I hit some calves and abs after. You have to concentrate on the contraction for the pulling movements that is the money maker and what gets blood and nutrients in the muscle.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Yesterday's chest/back volume day:

Decline hammer strength press:
    270lb, 3x12

Hammer strength pull downs:
    180lb, 3x6
    Super set with hammer high rows:
    180lb, 3x8

Incline smith press:
    225lb, 3x10

T-bar rows:
    180lb, 2x12

Flat bench DB flies:
    65lb, 2x10

DB pull overs:
    80lb, 2x10

Dead lifts:
    225lb, 2x12

Decline cable flies:
    50lb, 2x20

I was extremely pumped after this session and feeling big, I can already begin to see how anabeta fills you out nicely giving me a nice full pumped look all the time.

Pump spray has been bringing out veins I didn't even know I had. My BF is on the higher end as I can still see some freaky vascularization. If I was at like 10% BF I would look like one scary veiny mother f**ker!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Nice work dude! Those are some serious db pullover numbers
    Purus labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm in bro!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice work dude! Those are some serious db pullover numbers
    Thanx buddy, I love that stretch from that exercise!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in bro!
    Good to have you bro! Thank you for joining the ride.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

How's it hanging in here brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Gettin MONEY!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Low and to the left...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Low and to the left...
    Hells yea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Truly amazing bro, thank you for asking. I am very pleased and impressed with this cycle. My strength is up, feeling alpha ever day, amazing pumps, and some great vascularity. I did not expect this much from the DHEA pro hormones but they are really delivering. I've also never gotten so many comments about how I'm looking huge in my life, definitely feels nice.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Slight change up to my cycle, I've decided to go back to 8 weeks so this is my fjnal week. Also I changed up my pct...

It will look like this:

Torem:
    60/60/60/60
    DPol for 8 weeks
    Erase pro
    0/0/1/1/1/1/1EOD/1EOD
    Anabeta: 4 weeks bridged into 4 weeks of versa 1
  40. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Slight change up to my cycle, I've decided to go back to 8 weeks so this is my fjnal week. Also I changed up my pct...

It will look like this:

Torem:
    60/60/60/60
    DPol for 8 weeks
    Erase pro
    0/0/1/1/1/1/1EOD/1EOD
    Anabeta: 4 weeks bridged into 4 weeks of versa 1
    Looks realy solid Bro! Curious to see how versa 1 works. Might have to try it one day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Bulk
    By TheBGRigatoni in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:24 AM
  2. Ultradrol or Alpha Bulk?
    By Drolball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:42 PM
  3. Alpha bulk active amount
    By Austinmck17 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:58 PM
  4. Any Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk logs going??
    By Doublejay in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
  5. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk Cycle Questions
    By murman89 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 10:32 AM