SARMS all day everyday

Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    How tall are you?

    - Valdez
    Does it sound better if i say 65 inches or 5'5''? Lol

    Congrats btw on the rep position bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Does it sound better if i say 65 inches or 5'5''? Lol

    Congrats btw on the rep position bro
    Bro being short just makes you look bigger lol... For instance I'm 5'8" 186 right now and my buddy at the station is 5'6" 170 and he looks almost my size muscle wise

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  3. Height just means that you need a stool to reach the top shelves lol

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Does it sound better if i say 65 inches or 5'5''? Lol

    Congrats btw on the rep position bro
    Congrats V! I know you know your sh*t SNS got lucky!!

  5. I had a horrible leg sesh. In highschool i tore my ACL and miniscus playin ball, then even more during boxing practice. Long story short, every once in a while i get BAD knee pain, and tonight during legs it acted up.

    Squats- 135x 8 225x5x4
    Leg ext-70x13x6
    Db hams- 20x12x5
    Seated leg curl - 105x13x5
    **Ab work

    Stretched my legs and dipped. I did mostly rep work with the exception of the squats. My knee was killin me, so i didnt want to push it with compound/heavy movements ex; leg press, hack squat.

    Anywho, slintensity is working wonders on heavy carb meals, post workout i always have my milk, glycomyx and protein mix (roughly 60g carb+ pro) and about an hr later ill eat a whole bag of knorr pasta (70-90g of carb with 8oz chicken) and wont feel any type of bloat! Its crazy! Havent really gained any fat.. i suppose. My only way of judging is the wholes on my pwrlifting belt, i mean it fits tighter but i fit the same wholes.

    God bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Come on Tyga don't start falling apart on me! LOL Nothing worse than a bad wheel, give it some R&R and you'll be fine. I went HAM on my wheels last night and I'm feeling your pain today so your not alone...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Come on Tyga don't start falling apart on me! LOL Nothing worse than a bad wheel, give it some R&R and you'll be fine. I went HAM on my wheels last night and I'm feeling your pain today so your not alone...
    The old bones need some lube, their rustin out on me lol. I feel you caz, theres NOTHING like a great leg session.. gettin under a bar with plates on plates on plates, then squatin that bish? Man..

    Knees a little wobbly today, glutes are tight and sore.. quads not so much. I have about 10 days left with the slintensity... i may buy more since that and glycomyx are still on sale at nutra. But, ive been on GDAs for eights weeks already lol ... ill probably give it a break.

    Caz.. log something!!!!!! Anything
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The old bones need some lube, their rustin out on me lol. I feel you caz, theres NOTHING like a great leg session.. gettin under a bar with plates on plates on plates, then squatin that bish? Man..

    Knees a little wobbly today, glutes are tight and sore.. quads not so much. I have about 10 days left with the slintensity... i may buy more since that and glycomyx are still on sale at nutra. But, ive been on GDAs for eights weeks already lol ... ill probably give it a break.

    Caz.. log something!!!!!! Anything
    If things work out I may be logging Abliderate Advanced by SLP We will see also have some Slin sane I would love to run with it.. I need to log soon I hear you keeps me motivated..

  9. Hey tyga how's the wheel feeling? I have a spare in my trunk! Lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hey tyga how's the wheel feeling? I have a spare in my trunk! Lol
    Feels a lot better! I did however eat like shat yestarday.. so im back on the grind with the diet today, and may or maynot hit the gym today.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Feels a lot better! I did however eat like shat yestarday.. so im back on the grind with the diet today, and may or maynot hit the gym today.
    Good to hear! My diet has been on and off as well must be the holidays. This dam cool weather make me want to eat like a bear going to hibernate!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    This dam cool weather make me want to eat like a bear going to hibernate!
    This!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Ive been on a small three day hiatus from the gym, and eating poop for the last two. Ive felt run down, lethargic and lifts stalled. I figured that was a sign of over stimulation of the CNS/over trained. So i rested and ate what i wanted... but, today im back at it full boar!

    Back and tricep was the workout today..

    Tbar row- 70x10 105x10x2 115x10
    Lat pull down- 130x10x3
    --super set db row- 45x8x3
    D handle pulldown (facing away from pads) 90x10x4
    Face pulls-60x10x4
    Cambered bar ext- 80x10 100x10 120x10x3
    CGBP-135x10x4
    **ab work

    Felt great to be back in the gym! Ill weigh back in after a few days of being back on my diet.. shed this pizza weight off lol

    Anyway.. diet so far:

    Breakfast
    240g southwest style hashbrowns
    3 whole jumbo eggs
    10oz milk
    1 slintensity

    Postwork
    14oz milk
    1 scoop pro
    1 scoop glycomyx
    1 slintensity

    Post workout meal
    1 bag knorr chipotle pasta
    6oz ribeye steak

    Im trying out the higher carb bid now, instead of the higher fat for the next month see where it lands me.. my carbs still wont be 2g per lb of bw but close to it. The slintensity still has me smelling of maple syrup, and is still keeping me from bloating. I noticed today after i took my slintensity, and waited to long again i started getting shakey and sick again. So, if anyone decides to use it, dont wait longer than 20 minutes before eating! Solid product though.

    The osta and s4 are giving some fantastic pumps and strength gains. My s4 is almost gone

    I may or maynot run the osta for the long run, its still up in the air. I have enough to do it, but i kinda want to come off and run only creatine, protein, leucine and my diet... and see how that goes.

    But, for the time being, im going to say i still plan of running it for the two months.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Good update! Glad to see your back in the gym. Hey I was felling run down about 2 weeks ago it's either your body looking for rest or could be a cold coming on. For me it was a cold took 3 days off and came back and have been killing ever since! BTW what osta you running its not the stuff from IML is it??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Good update! Glad to see your back in the gym. Hey I was felling run down about 2 weeks ago it's either your body looking for rest or could be a cold coming on. For me it was a cold took 3 days off and came back and have been killing ever since! BTW what osta you running its not the stuff from IML is it??
    I hope its not a cold.. i just got over a sinus infection a couple weeks ago! Im using a research grade sarm, although i want to try osta rx but the price turns me off.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I hope its not a cold.. i just got over a sinus infection a couple weeks ago! Im using a research grade sarm, although i want to try osta rx but the price turns me off.
    yeah I hear you 100.00 for osta rx is hefty.. would make a great bridge between PH cycles

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    yeah I hear you 100.00 for osta rx is hefty.. would make a great bridge between PH cycles
    Any word on the log? You get chosen?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Any word on the log? You get chosen?
    nothing? if not i will run my own log of Testpowder, prime and co2 got this awhile back and been courious to see what its all about..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    yeah I hear you 100.00 for osta rx is hefty.. would make a great bridge between PH cycles
    What about Ostanish? I heard it is supposed to be good, and cheaper than Rx.
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    What about Ostanish? I heard it is supposed to be good, and cheaper than Rx.
    I just researched it and it seems legit? Have you every tried it?

  21. Keep up the good work bro!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    nothing? if not i will run my own log of Testpowder, prime and co2 got this awhile back and been courious to see what its all about..
    Looks like a solid stack caz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post

    What about Ostanish? I heard it is supposed to be good, and cheaper than Rx.
    Yea chris is extremely late with sending out orders, but it looks legit, his liquid designers seem hit or miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I just researched it and it seems legit? Have you every tried it?
    I plan on ordering raw dzine powder from elite
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Keep up the good work bro!
    Thanks blerg! Whats up bro?!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Looks like a solid stack caz

    Yea chris is extremely late with sending out orders, but it looks legit, his liquid designers seem hit or miss.

    I plan on ordering raw dzine powder from elite
    So I take it you have ordered from them before?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post

    What about Ostanish? I heard it is supposed to be good, and cheaper than Rx.
    is that the actual name "ostanish"?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    So I take it you have ordered from them before?
    No, i use to partake on his forum. I just saw a lot of ppl complaining about the turn around time from ordering to recieving
    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

    is that the actual name "ostanish"?
    Yup
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  27. tyga a whilw back someone mentioned x-factor. u know anything about it. all the reviews sound a little to good.

  28. No I have not tried Ostanish or any other Sarm, still doing my research, didn't mean to mislead anyone.
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    tyga a whilw back someone mentioned x-factor. u know anything about it. all the reviews sound a little to good.
    I kno very little of ArA bro.. i do know that im going to use sns version if they ever release there newest version.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I kno very little of ArA bro.. i do know that im going to use sns version if they ever release there newest version.
    X-gels right? they are available from them directly
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LOve this all day
    By alguard in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:43 PM
  2. Me after eating all day long...
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 01:59 PM
  3. nosaj03's ALRI ALL DAY: Thyrogen X Log
    By nosaj03 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 09:28 PM
  4. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 01:27 PM
  5. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Log in
Log in