SARMS all day everyday

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    That was the old dermacrine BPS has a NEW carrier, it's gel just like transderm.

    Im off to bang out chest, rack city beeeeech
    I was amped to do a cycle of formasurge and dermacrine, dermacrine has been off market for months. Bps better come through on this , im waiting


  2. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I was amped to do a cycle of formasurge and dermacrine, dermacrine has been off market for months. Bps better come through on this , im waiting
    on their facebook, they said a new suprise supplement is gonna hit the market right around new years. i hope its dermacrine lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I was amped to do a cycle of formasurge and dermacrine, dermacrine has been off market for months. Bps better come through on this , im waiting
    Yea its been OOS for awhile now... they better come thru is right.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Had a hyoooge day. Set a PR on bench, and repped more weight on incline as well. Muscle fullness was INSANE, massive pump and endurance through the roof.

    Bench- 135x10 185x10 205x6 225x5 PR 235x3 PR drop set 135x14
    Incline bench- 135x10 155x10 165x8 175x5 drop set 135x14
    Db fly on med ball- 20x6 30x6x2 40x6
    Bb curl- 55x6 85x6x3
    Db curl- 25x6 30x6 35x6x2

    On my last two working sets on bench they were paused at bottom and i supersetted my bb curl with the db curl. Today was a big day, im weighing 151.4lbs and i havent benched 235 in a long while. Im feeling great about this sarm cycle so far.

    Kcals 2924
    F 114.13
    C 220.5
    P 207

    Heres my post workout meal and my breakfast for tomorrow morning

    6oz steak with 236g chipotle pasta

    255g taters obrien and 3 whole jumbo eggs
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Looks Like PR City to me LOL!!!! Thanks for the food porn, you are really starting to tempt me to start a SARMS cycle. Keep it up!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    on their facebook, they said a new suprise supplement is gonna hit the market right around new years. i hope its dermacrine lol
    See this is why i need a fb, i miss all the good news lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Looks Like PR City to me LOL!!!! Thanks for the food porn, you are really starting to tempt me to start a SARMS cycle. Keep it up!
    Thanks caz! I really like sarms... slow steady gains, less suppression and i feel like the gains are easier to maintain.

    Anywho, todays an off day. Gotta ress the chess, and take a rest day before i hit the wheels
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Thanks caz! I really like sarms... slow steady gains, less suppression and i feel like the gains are easier to maintain.

    Anywho, todays an off day. Gotta ress the chess, and take a rest day before i hit the wheels
    I agree. SARMs are the mothers milk

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    I agree. SARMs are the mothers milk
    Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Meals were on point today. I treated myself to a pb and marshmellow sandwhich and a entire kashi margahrita pizza.

    Tomorrow morning, leg day shmeg day. Take it easy fellas!
    God bless.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Nice job on the b.press

  12. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Nice job on the b.press
    Thanks bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. How do i upload videos into this bish from my phone? Got some squat footage...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How do i upload videos into this bish from my phone? Got some squat footage...
    Dang, that sounds intsense!
    I think u gota link from youtube, dont think it does direct uploads

  15. Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EC_u52FCFWA

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    That's what's up son. Goin hard in the paint. Chuck Taylor certified

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    That's what's up son. Goin hard in the paint. Chuck Taylor certified
    Belive that!!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EC_u52FCFWA

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    Hella form bro! I cant keep it that squating an empty bar! That shiit was text book,

  19. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Hella form bro! I cant keep it that squating an empty bar! That shiit was text book,
    Appreciate it murk.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EC_u52FCFWA

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    WOW Tyga!!!! Those squats where spot on legs are getting beastly brother!! Wish I was there to spot u bet you would have banged out 4 more!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    WOW Tyga!!!! Those squats where spot on legs are getting beastly brother!! Wish I was there to spot u bet you would have banged out 4 more!!
    Thanks caz! Yea a spotter woulda been nice!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Is there any benefit in preloading Osta the first week to speed up the process, as I didn't notice a difference till about the second week? Then from that point dropping at dosage.

    Example:
    20mg the first week and then dropping down to 12.5-15mg for the duration?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine
    Is there any benefit in preloading Osta the first week to speed up the process, as I didn't notice a difference till about the second week? Then from that point dropping at dosage.

    Example:
    20mg the first week and then dropping down to 12.5-15mg for the duration?
    It takes time to reach a saturation point. I suppose front loading with a higher dosage would help you reach that point a lot quicker. Id personally load 50mg for 3 days then drop to your maintenance dose, or whatever dose you feel like using.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. No workout today (12/1/12)

    Tomorrow ill get the back attack sesh goin after church.

    ...might get some footage of a couple exercises. Take care everyone!

    God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Cheated a lil tonight with the fiance'

    Went to coltons steak house, got a "loaded" chicken breast-- 2 chicken breast topped with three diff cheeses, spices, bacon, chives and honey mustard. Got some fried asparagus and ate four rolls with butter and honey

    Im dropping my cals a little bit, feel like im puttin on some bodyfat.. instead of 3k ill be taking in 2700
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  26. Ahh my favorite day to train... back day lol

    Well my breakfast was off and i forgot to take my slintensity in the morning, it just started off all wrong today. But, none the less i had a excellent workout! I forgot to dose my s4 today but, all good. Leggo!!!

    Bb row-115x8x2 135x5x3
    D handle close grip (face away from pads) 100x6x4
    Chins-8,5,6,8
    Lat pd-130x6x2 130x8
    Db row-45x6 55x6 65x6x2
    V bar ext-100x10 120x10x2 130x10
    CG bench-135x10x2 185x6
    Skull crusher-65x10 65x8x2
    **stretch and i was out!

    No vids today.. might get one for shoulder/trap day.

    Take care!
    God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  27. my back is fukin lame. dont know what im missing. maybe not training it as hard as i should

  28. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    my back is fukin lame. dont know what im missing. maybe not training it as hard as i should
    All i use to do was deads, lat pulldowns and bb rows. Its a muscle you cant see working so i solely go off contraction.

    My calf game is weak lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  29. (12/3/12)

    Kcals 2580
    F-91.24
    C-225.50
    P-216.75

    Workout- shoulders and some trap work

    Reverse db fly- 15x12 20x10 25x10 30x10 30x8
    Seated bb military- 95x10 115x10 135x10 135x8
    Db upright row- 30x10 40x6x3
    Db lateral- 15x10 20x10 20x10
    Reverse pec deck- 100x10 120x10x3
    *trap work

    Had a decent workout, except a bunch of HS doucherz were there clogging up the areas i needed (dbs and seated military) standing there in rotation to hit bench. Man..

    Preworkout i downed my ignite 2 with 30mg s4 and went in!! As you can see from my kcalories i lowered them roughly 300-350g. Feel good, still weigh 150.4lb flat but getting stronger

    Also, as soon as i use up this little bit of s4 i got im going to throw in 25mg 677 pre bed (only nights ive worked out) Another thing, ive got the vision sides from the s4, yes; even at 30mg im having trouble adjusting my eyes from light to dark.

    Diet today

    1 slintensity
    30g steel cut oats
    2 tbsp pb
    5oz turk sausage

    (2) 4oz burgers
    (2) oroweat select burger buns
    (2) slices swiss cheese
    Mayo/mustard

    1 scoop glycomyx
    14oz milk
    1 scoop pro
    1 slintensity

    228g pasta
    6 oz shredded chicken

    8oz milk
    1 scoop flurry pro

    Supps are still the same.. havent added anything. Well, except the bromo. I started that a couple days ago, 1 cap with lunch.. i ran outta formasurge.

    *side note, i watched lawless tonight, pretty good movie. The dude forest, the older brother is cold blooded flat out lol you all should see it.

    Take care! God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  30. have u ever heard of usung apple cider viniger to regulate insulin?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LOve this all day
    By alguard in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
  2. Me after eating all day long...
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 02:59 PM
  3. nosaj03's ALRI ALL DAY: Thyrogen X Log
    By nosaj03 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 10:28 PM
  4. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 02:27 PM
  5. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Log in
Log in