SARMS all day everyday - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

SARMS all day everyday

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683045

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    lol op is bulking on stuffing too. isnt that the greatest carb right now?
    Bro, ty has stuffing with every other meal
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  2. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    Thanks man. I'm interested in this thread for sure. Osta is the truth no doubt and my next stack will be with the S4 as I have not tried it yet.

    I'm starting my 2nd run sometime next week and I have included a topical test booster this time.

    Any sides from the S4?
    Yea, trouble with my adjusting from light to dark. Ive went as has as 75mg before and as low as 25mg in previous runs. And, the mg made no difference in when the vision side kicked in. 30mg seems to give me the muscle hardness, so i decided to go with that mg again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    lol op is bulking on stuffing too. isnt that the greatest carb right now?
    Hell yea. Chicken flavor lol
    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Bro, ty has stuffing with every other meal
    Yessir
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Tyga what's your PCT look like with this stack? Just curious.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine
    Tyga what's your PCT look like with this stack? Just curious.
    SARMs require pct? I thought the suppression was mild, if at all present.
  5. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think osta dosed over 20mg can be mildy suppresive not serm required supressive tho. This isnt facts just broscience tho
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  6. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    SARMs require pct? I thought the suppression was mild, if at all present.
    I'm asking because above 20mg you might experience a little suppression... S4 I'm almost positive is suppressive. Then throwing the topical in on top of that, I would think so...PCT that is.
  7. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    I think osta dosed over 20mg can be mildy suppresive not serm required supressive tho. This isnt facts just broscience tho
    Agreed. Maybe a SERM in this particular stack?
  8. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    Agreed. Maybe a SERM in this particular stack?
    I wouldn't assume a SERM would be needed. If the suppression is as mild as I suspect ( and as you guys are leading me to believe) then ITC should work fine...

    That's just a guess though, my understanding of SARMs is limited as they don't interest me as much as other compounds.
  9. Banned
    thills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I wouldn't assume a SERM would be needed. If the suppression is as mild as I suspect ( and as you guys are leading me to believe) then ITC should work fine...

    That's just a guess though, my understanding of SARMs is limited as they don't interest me as much as other compounds.
    From my experience it really depends on how high a dosage you run.
    My personal experience with it was great the first week in strength, pumps, and joint relief. Really quite outstanding that first week. Then a gradual decrease untill by week 3 I felt sub-par from my "normal". So I stopped, got on anabeta and within three day was back to normal.
    Personally I don't think I will run Sarms again. I am going to follow this thread though because of the great way I felt in that first week.
  10. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thills

    From my experience it really depends on how high a dosage you run.
    My personal experience with it was great the first week in strength, pumps, and joint relief. Really quite outstanding that first week. Then a gradual decrease untill by week 3 I felt sub-par from my "normal". So I stopped, got on anabeta and within three day was back to normal.
    Personally I don't think I will run Sarms again. I am going to follow this thread though because of the great way I felt in that first week.
    My experience was the polar opposite. It didn't kick in till week two and I dropped about 5-6% body fat conservatively in 8 weeks. I got strong and built some great lean body mass. I was actually quite amazed at how much my body comp changed.
  11. Banned
    thills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    My experience was the polar opposite. It didn't kick in till week two and I dropped about 5-6% body fat conservatively in 8 weeks. I got strong and built some great lean body mass. I was actually quite amazed at how much my body comp changed.
    That is wild. The compound most certainly has my attention. Did you notice a dip when coming off, or take anything else while on it. After that first week my t was in the tank, strength down, workouts poor. It was actually dissapointing because like I said that first was amazing, but I am am one of those that feel any substance right away, my system if very sensitive in that way.
  12. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thills

    That is wild. The compound most certainly has my attention. Did you notice a dip when coming off, or take anything else while on it. After that first week my t was in the tank, strength down, workouts poor. It was actually dissapointing because like I said that first was amazing, but I am am one of those that feel any substance right away, my system if very sensitive in that way.
    Right around the last week I noticed I had plateaued and libido was down a bit. The highest I went was 18mg the last couple of weeks. But as soon as I started PCT I was straight.

    I took DAA with the Osta and support supps
  13. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine
    Tyga what's your PCT look like with this stack? Just curious.
    Havent decided yet honestly. I wont go a serm route though, ive ran a similar cycle and used DAA and testopro and "felt fine" obviously no bloods to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    SARMs require pct? I thought the suppression was mild, if at all present.
    S4 is what id watch out for. Its suppressive period.

    Im using the bromo to offset any estrogen raise the osta may cause. Ill probably go with endosurge and daa as my "pct" no serm, personally think thats overkill
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  14. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    I'm asking because above 20mg you might experience a little suppression... S4 I'm almost positive is suppressive. Then throwing the topical in on top of that, I would think so...PCT that is.
    Topical or transdermal formestane isnt suppressive at the dose i was doing, you have to get formestane relatively HIGH before it becomes 4-hydroxy test and suppressive. (If i remember correctly)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  15. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Topical or transdermal formestane isnt suppressive at the dose i was doing, you have to get formestane relatively HIGH before it becomes 4-hydroxy test and suppressive. (If i remember correctly)
    Tyga is a AI nessessary in my scenario running Rs Transaderm and Osta?

    Or is the Chrysin, benzo and resveratrol ingredients in the transaderm enough to battle the slight increase in estrogen the Osta will cause above and beyond the Transaderm itself?
  16. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    Tyga is a AI nessessary in my scenario running Rs Transaderm and Osta?

    Or is the Chrysin, benzo and resveratrol ingredients in the transaderm enough to battle the slight increase in estrogen the Osta will cause above and beyond the Transaderm itself?
    Youll be fine. You paid all that $$ for transderm?!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  17. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Youll be fine. You paid all that $$ for transderm?!
    Lol...some else said that. All the reviews said this was the best. Haha
  18. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    Lol...some else said that. All the reviews said this was the best. Haha
    Lol nate jacks the prices wayyyy up on his RLS line. BPS dermacrine the exact same but a lot more price friendly.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  19. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Lol nate jacks the prices wayyyy up on his RLS line. BPS dermacrine the exact same but a lot more price friendly.
    Good to know. Dermacrine from what I read doesn't absorb at all and stays greasy on your skin all day and the other goes away some what. Also it's 60 days worth instead of 30.

    Ill take you word for it though and go the other route if i like the results this first go around.
  20. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    Good to know. Dermacrine from what I read doesn't absorb at all and stays greasy on your skin all day and the other goes away some what. Also it's 60 days worth instead of 30.

    Ill take you word for it though and go the other route if i like the results this first go around.
    That was the old dermacrine BPS has a NEW carrier, it's gel just like transderm.

    Im off to bang out chest, rack city beeeeech
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683045

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    That was the old dermacrine BPS has a NEW carrier, it's gel just like transderm.

    Im off to bang out chest, rack city beeeeech
    I was amped to do a cycle of formasurge and dermacrine, dermacrine has been off market for months. Bps better come through on this , im waiting
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  22. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I was amped to do a cycle of formasurge and dermacrine, dermacrine has been off market for months. Bps better come through on this , im waiting
    on their facebook, they said a new suprise supplement is gonna hit the market right around new years. i hope its dermacrine lol
  23. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I was amped to do a cycle of formasurge and dermacrine, dermacrine has been off market for months. Bps better come through on this , im waiting
    Yea its been OOS for awhile now... they better come thru is right.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  24. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Had a hyoooge day. Set a PR on bench, and repped more weight on incline as well. Muscle fullness was INSANE, massive pump and endurance through the roof.

    Bench- 135x10 185x10 205x6 225x5 PR 235x3 PR drop set 135x14
    Incline bench- 135x10 155x10 165x8 175x5 drop set 135x14
    Db fly on med ball- 20x6 30x6x2 40x6
    Bb curl- 55x6 85x6x3
    Db curl- 25x6 30x6 35x6x2

    On my last two working sets on bench they were paused at bottom and i supersetted my bb curl with the db curl. Today was a big day, im weighing 151.4lbs and i havent benched 235 in a long while. Im feeling great about this sarm cycle so far.

    Kcals 2924
    F 114.13
    C 220.5
    P 207

    Heres my post workout meal and my breakfast for tomorrow morning

    6oz steak with 236g chipotle pasta

    255g taters obrien and 3 whole jumbo eggs
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  25. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looks Like PR City to me LOL!!!! Thanks for the food porn, you are really starting to tempt me to start a SARMS cycle. Keep it up!
  26. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    on their facebook, they said a new suprise supplement is gonna hit the market right around new years. i hope its dermacrine lol
    See this is why i need a fb, i miss all the good news lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  27. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Looks Like PR City to me LOL!!!! Thanks for the food porn, you are really starting to tempt me to start a SARMS cycle. Keep it up!
    Thanks caz! I really like sarms... slow steady gains, less suppression and i feel like the gains are easier to maintain.

    Anywho, todays an off day. Gotta ress the chess, and take a rest day before i hit the wheels
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  28. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Thanks caz! I really like sarms... slow steady gains, less suppression and i feel like the gains are easier to maintain.

    Anywho, todays an off day. Gotta ress the chess, and take a rest day before i hit the wheels
    I agree. SARMs are the mothers milk
  29. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    I agree. SARMs are the mothers milk
    Lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  30. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Meals were on point today. I treated myself to a pb and marshmellow sandwhich and a entire kashi margahrita pizza.

    Tomorrow morning, leg day shmeg day. Take it easy fellas!
    God bless.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  31. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683045

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice job on the b.press
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  32. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Nice job on the b.press
    Thanks bro
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  33. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How do i upload videos into this bish from my phone? Got some squat footage...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683045

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How do i upload videos into this bish from my phone? Got some squat footage...
    Dang, that sounds intsense!
    I think u gota link from youtube, dont think it does direct uploads
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  35. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EC_u52FCFWA

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  36. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    That's what's up son. Goin hard in the paint. Chuck Taylor certified
  37. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    That's what's up son. Goin hard in the paint. Chuck Taylor certified
    Belive that!!!!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  38. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683045

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EC_u52FCFWA

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    Hella form bro! I cant keep it that squating an empty bar! That shiit was text book,
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  39. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,895
    Rep Power
    2398558

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Hella form bro! I cant keep it that squating an empty bar! That shiit was text book,
    Appreciate it murk.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  40. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Boom!

    Straight gettin it lol

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=EC_u52FCFWA

    255lb squatsy @150.4lbs

    Peep the parallel... no belt either, even tho i brought it in and its on the bench in the background lol
    WOW Tyga!!!! Those squats where spot on legs are getting beastly brother!! Wish I was there to spot u bet you would have banged out 4 more!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LOve this all day
    By alguard in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
  2. Me after eating all day long...
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 12:59 PM
  3. nosaj03's ALRI ALL DAY: Thyrogen X Log
    By nosaj03 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 08:28 PM
  4. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:27 PM
  5. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in