SARMS all day everyday

Page 14 of 16 First ... 1213141516 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    "8" weeks is the reccommended standard length, imo; because it's still relatively new in the bbing industry and long term usage of sarms hasnt been recorded

    Even at 8 weeks some ppl need a "strong" pct, bloods would be the only way to know what you need to use to recover.
    I agree there is no boiler plate PCT for anything, each individual person will respond differently to compounds. Without bloods you need to be in tune with you body and listen to what it's telling you.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    "8" weeks is the reccommended standard length, imo; because it's still relatively new in the bbing industry and long term usage of sarms hasnt been recorded

    Even at 8 weeks some ppl need a "strong" pct, bloods would be the only way to know what you need to use to recover.
    I will be getting bloods after PCT which I will post
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I will be getting bloods after PCT which I will post
    Now bloods I would love to see. Do you have before as well?

  4. Still havent taken a rest day.. but, i will eventually. Hit some volume work for back and tri.

    Tbar row (90sec rest)
    70x12 105x12x3
    Straight bar lat pulldown (90 sec rest)
    120x12x4
    Face pull (45 sec rest)
    80x13x4
    Seated row (60 sec rest)
    90x12x4
    D handle pulldown (90 sec rest) (face away from pads)
    90x12x4
    V bar tri ext (90 sec rest)
    80x15 100x12 120x12x4
    BW dips (45 sec rest)
    15x4

    Had banging pumps today! One scoop nitraflex with 25g waxy maize. Powdered carbs preworkout is that deal!!!!! Anywho... im goin back to high fat diet, lower carbs.

    Postworkout back shots
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Still havent taken a rest day.. but, i will eventually. Hit some volume work for back and tri.

    Tbar row (90sec rest)
    70x12 105x12x3
    Straight bar lat pulldown (90 sec rest)
    120x12x4
    Face pull (45 sec rest)
    80x13x4
    Seated row (60 sec rest)
    90x12x4
    D handle pulldown (90 sec rest) (face away from pads)
    90x12x4
    V bar tri ext (90 sec rest)
    80x15 100x12 120x12x4
    BW dips (45 sec rest)
    15x4

    Had banging pumps today! One scoop nitraflex with 25g waxy maize. Powdered carbs preworkout is that deal!!!!! Anywho... im goin back to high fat diet, lower carbs.

    Postworkout back shots
    Money!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I will be getting bloods after PCT which I will post
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Now bloods I would love to see. Do you have before as well?
    How did i miss this lol good deal. Got baselines? I need to do bloods...
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    Money!!
    Always.

    Update your log fool! Haha
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    Now bloods I would love to see. Do you have before as well?
    Yeah I do. It was about 6 months ago but it should give me a good baseline. And at that point I was on no supps at all.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Yeah I do. It was about 6 months ago but it should give me a good baseline. And at that point I was on no supps at all.
    Thats great please don't forget to post them!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    Thats great please don't forget to post them!!
    It's a done deal! If your levels are off is it typical for the Dr to prescribe what ever is recommended to balance you out or do they just wait to for body to do the work and schedule a follow up?

  10. wow.... am also wants to see ...

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thats great please don't forget to post them!!

  11. Awesome..... workout.


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Still havent taken a rest day.. but, i will eventually. Hit some volume work for back and tri.

    Tbar row (90sec rest)
    70x12 105x12x3
    Straight bar lat pulldown (90 sec rest)
    120x12x4
    Face pull (45 sec rest)
    80x13x4
    Seated row (60 sec rest)
    90x12x4
    D handle pulldown (90 sec rest) (face away from pads)
    90x12x4
    V bar tri ext (90 sec rest)
    80x15 100x12 120x12x4
    BW dips (45 sec rest)
    15x4

    Had banging pumps today! One scoop nitraflex with 25g waxy maize. Powdered carbs preworkout is that deal!!!!! Anywho... im goin back to high fat diet, lower carbs.

    Postworkout back shots

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    Awesome..... workout.
    Appreciate it.

    Hit shoulders and traps, short on time here so...

    Db rear fly
    Seated Db military
    Db upright row
    Reverse pec deck
    Lateral raise

    Food today..

    Bfast
    105g honey crisp apple
    3 whole jumbo eggs
    4 slices center cut bacon
    8 oz milk

    Snack
    2 tbsp pb

    Lunch
    6oz new york strip
    276g mashed potato

    Snack
    2 tbsp pb

    Preworkout
    25g waxy maize

    Postworkout
    1 scoop pro
    8oz milk

    Postworkout meal
    113g rice
    6oz chicken
    45g olive oil and balsamic vinegarette

    Snack
    2tbsp pb

    Prebed
    8oz milk
    1 scoop pro

    Carbs arent extremely low but, about 100g lower. Stickin with the higher fat because since ive been loading up on carbs my psoraisis has been running wild and the mid section has taken a hit.. so im going to lower the carbs.

    Stay tuned god bless!

    -still on 25g osta in the am and 30mg mk prebed

    Macro
    F-123
    C-193
    P-206
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Amazing....its really great....I am learning from you but I can't do this much hard workout.... lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Appreciate it.

    Hit shoulders and traps, short on time here so...

    Db rear fly
    Seated Db military
    Db upright row
    Reverse pec deck
    Lateral raise

    Food today..

    Bfast
    105g honey crisp apple
    3 whole jumbo eggs
    4 slices center cut bacon
    8 oz milk

    Snack
    2 tbsp pb

    Lunch
    6oz new york strip
    276g mashed potato

    Snack
    2 tbsp pb

    Preworkout
    25g waxy maize

    Postworkout
    1 scoop pro
    8oz milk

    Postworkout meal
    113g rice
    6oz chicken
    45g olive oil and balsamic vinegarette

    Snack
    2tbsp pb

    Prebed
    8oz milk
    1 scoop pro

    Carbs arent extremely low but, about 100g lower. Stickin with the higher fat because since ive been loading up on carbs my psoraisis has been running wild and the mid section has taken a hit.. so im going to lower the carbs.

    Stay tuned god bless!

    -still on 25g osta in the am and 30mg mk prebed

    Macro
    F-123
    C-193
    P-206

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    So I've been having a pretty good run as well, but I just started getting symptoms of Gyno. I have a bb size lump under my left nipple. Running transaderm and Osta with Erase and thought that would be good enough but apparently not.

    Would Forma combat this as i have some on the way? If not what would you recommend so I can nip this in the bud fast. This is my 3rd week today.
    I keep telling people that Erase is a weak AI but they would rather listen to PES hype. I have the same type of gyno under my right nipple. As long as I keep my estro low I can hardly find it. If I let it get to high, it swells and hurts. My gyno flares while using DAA and Erase. Low dose Formastane is the best IMO.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

    I keep telling people that Erase is a weak AI but they would rather listen to PES hype. I have the same type of gyno under my right nipple. As long as I keep my estro low I can hardly find it. If I let it get to high, it swells and hurts. My gyno flares while using DAA and Erase. Low dose Formastane is the best IMO.
    Erase didnt do jack for me when i used it, 3 caps ed spread out (75mg) and nadda. Formestane or 12.5mg aromasin eod
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. It's surprising ...........u have so much supplement ........ keep working on your body....



    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This is what im workin with, natural supps plus sarm action.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    It's surprising ...........u have so much supplement ........ keep working on your body....
    Lol thanks?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    It's surprising ...........u have so much supplement ........ keep working on your body....
    I'm will you tyga not sure what this means..

  19. I meant to say that you have a very good physic and didn't mean to say anything negative.


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol thanks?

  20. I am also with tyga and happy to see his growth with supps ............


    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm will you tyga not sure what this means..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    I meant to say that you have a very good physic and didn't mean to say anything negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    I am also with tyga and happy to see his growth with supps ............
    No worries big homie. No offense taken
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Les keep the homo to a min. Tyga keep doing your thing hommie. I see you.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB

    I keep telling people that Erase is a weak AI but they would rather listen to PES hype. I have the same type of gyno under my right nipple. As long as I keep my estro low I can hardly find it. If I let it get to high, it swells and hurts. My gyno flares while using DAA and Erase. Low dose Formastane is the best IMO.
    I agree man. Erase didn't do a damn thing. I guess you learn from your mistakes.

    That forma is the truth though. My pumps are ridiculous and I'm super vascular right now. As for the bump, do some people just let it be? Do they get it removed?

    My isn't noticeable and has never hurt but I don't like the fact that it is there.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I agree man. Erase didn't do a damn thing. I guess you learn from your mistakes.

    That forma is the truth though. My pumps are ridiculous and I'm super vascular right now. As for the bump, do some people just let it be? Do they get it removed?

    My isn't noticeable and has never hurt but I don't like the fact that it is there.
    You can get it removed if you want i suppose. If it isnt noticeable, doesnt hurt and doesnt bother you then id just leave it be.

    No workout today.

    Macros
    F-141
    C-169
    P-171

    Bfast
    90g honeycrisp apple
    3 whole jumbo eggs
    4 slices center cut bacon
    10oz milk

    Snack
    2 tbsp pb

    Lunch
    1 pepperidge farm onion bun
    1/3 lb angus burger
    Mayo/mustard

    Snack
    2tbsp pb

    Dinner
    90g basamati rice
    6oz chicken
    45g olive oil balsamic
    2tbsp pb

    Snack
    8oz milk
    1 scoop pro

    Snack
    169g honeycrisp apple

    Prebed
    8oz milk

    That looks better macro wise, although im getting a majority of my fats from peanut butter. Will keep it here until i feel i need to change it.

    Gonna hit chest and bicep tomorrow, rep work most likely. Anywho stay krispy fellas.

    God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Wow it finally happened you took a day off!! Good for you bro get some rest it equals growth!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LOve this all day
    By alguard in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
  2. Me after eating all day long...
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 02:59 PM
  3. nosaj03's ALRI ALL DAY: Thyrogen X Log
    By nosaj03 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 10:28 PM
  4. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 02:27 PM
  5. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Log in
Log in