SARMS all day everyday

Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Is this enough food postworkout?
    No.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    No.
    Should of known
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. Nice PR on squat my friend!! Looks to me like the Sarms are treating you well. How much longer you running this? You and your food porn it's killing me LOL

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Nice PR on squat my friend!! Looks to me like the Sarms are treating you well. How much longer you running this? You and your food porn it's killing me LOL
    Im going to finish this other bottle i opened (unless i get picked to log max bulk) which would be 25 more days

    Ive noticed some testiculer shrinkage to a degree as well... ive been on HGW+Maca for the last 15-20 days and my libido is good and erection strength but the testicle size isnt lol may kick the the bromo, and introduce the exmestane at 12.5mg e3d.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. That last picture is 1 bag knorr cheddar broccoli pasta with 7oz chicken. Im stuffed.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Thickness was my main train of thought today. Back and tricep work.

    Tbar row (90 sec rest)
    70x10 105x10 140x8x2 drop set 105x10 -ds-70x9 -ds- 35x11
    Widegrip chins (60 sec rest)
    10,10,10
    Dhandle pulldowns(90 sec rest)
    90x6 110x6 140x4x2
    Face pulls (30sec rest)
    100x12 120x12 130x10x2 -ds- 50x15
    Handled straight bar(90 sec rest)
    100x8 120x8 130x8 140x8 140x7
    Ez bar tri ext wide grip (60 sec rest)
    100x15 120x12 140x12x2
    Skull crushers (45 sec rest)
    65x10 65x10 65x8 65x7

    Banged out more reps with the same weight on some exercises ex; tri ext, skull crushers and d handle pull downs. I get a great contraction when i face away from the pads, i can squeeze my scapulas together real well on this exercise. Afterwards i drank my postworkout concoction with my slintensity and about an hr later i took my fiance and grandpa to the.new hibatchi grill and ate all you can eat sushi CARBO LOAD!!!!!

    tomorrow will be an off day, my glutes, hams and quads are decently sore lol and im assuming my tris and quads will be as well tomorrow.

    God bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Stole the idea from snags.

    1 onion begal
    1 slice american cheese
    2 whole jumbo eggs
    2 slices thick center cut bacon
    10 oz milk

    Deeeeeeliciousssss.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  8. Re: SARMS all day everyday


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Stole the idea from snags.

    1 onion begal
    1 slice american cheese
    2 whole jumbo eggs
    2 slices thick center cut bacon
    10 oz milk

    Deeeeeeliciousssss.
    Mmmmmm

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Mmmmmm

    - Valdez
    Yea it was good.

    Just smashed a new york strip steak and mashed potatos. Might eat a sushi crunch roll in an 3-4hrs.. idk. Kinda made yestarday my "cheat day"... so idk i may stay of track with the diet
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Man there must be something wrong with my metabolism if I ate like you i'd weigh 250 pounds I'm so jealous.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Man there must be something wrong with my metabolism if I ate like you i'd weigh 250 pounds I'm so jealous.
    Im of the mindset "carbs are carbs (white/brown)" sugars i try to keep at minimin, and to meet my calories for the day. Its relatively clean food for the most part... ?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Took yestarday off (obviously no post)

    Tonight i hit shoulders/trap and ab work. Dropped the s4 ... well threw it away. Dont like the vision sides, plus it was my last bottle. Now, im pondering on whether or not to add my mk677 into the mix. What do you fine folks following think?

    Damage protocol..

    Rear db fly (45 sec rest)
    20x10 30x10x2 35x8 35x6
    Db upright row (60 sec rest)
    30x6 45x6 45x10x2
    Seated bb military (90 sec rest)
    95x8 115x7 135x7 145x6 PR drop set barx15
    Reverse pec deck (60 sec rest)
    100x10 120x10 140x10x2
    *trap/ab work

    Forgot to hit my dc stretches, but; i did have a helluva pump goin.

    Food for the day

    1 onion bagel
    2 jumbo whole eggs
    2 slices center cut bacon
    1 slice cheese
    8 oz milk

    Lunch
    6oz new york strip
    1/2 bag knorr chipotle pasta

    Snack
    Pistachio kernals

    Postworkout
    1 scoop glycomyx
    1 scoop pro
    14 oz %2 milk
    5g creatine, glutamine and leucine

    Postworkout meal
    1 bag knorr italian four cheese pasta
    8 oz shredded chicken breast

    Oh ya, im out of slintensity i love GDAs, food pumps are the shiz-at. Ill take a month or so off from that then i think im either A) going to purchase, MANs new GDA or B) jump on cycle lol big difference there but hey.. you kno what it isssss.

    Stay tuned, god bless and have a merry christmas family!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Hit that MK677!! It tastes the worst of all of them. But it's money son. I swear I can feel the GH pulse on it..

    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle. -Abraham Lincoln

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    Hit that MK677!! It tastes the worst of all of them. But it's money son. I swear I can feel the GH pulse on it..

    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle. -Abraham Lincoln
    Yea the taste is pretty bad, ive used it numerous times with great success. Ive got 3 bottles, but idk if i want to throw it in yet.

    Hit chest and bicep work today. Had a painfull pump in both chest and bicep moreso in the bis. No way its from the pre, and ive dropped the GDA and S4.

    Brb to update the workout.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Workout

    Incline bench (90 sec rest)
    115x12(wu) 135x10 175x8 185x8 195x5 PR 195x7 PR
    Db bench press (60 sec rest)
    50x8 65x8 70x7 75x5 PR
    Incline db fly (45 sec rest)
    25x8x3
    Ez bar curl (60 sec rest)
    25sx10 25sx8 25sx8
    High cable curl (45 sec rest)
    40x10x3 30x15
    *dc stretching

    Had a couple pr's in this workout. Feels good, weights holding at 151-153lbs, also dropped my kcals to 2600 moved into a SLOW recomp. If i dont jump on cycle then ill keep it around 2600-2700 until feburary/march. If i do get on cycle then obviously ill up the kcals for a lean bulk.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Workout

    Incline bench (90 sec rest)
    115x12(wu) 135x10 175x8 185x8 195x5 PR 195x7 PR
    Db bench press (60 sec rest)
    50x8 65x8 70x7 75x5 PR
    Incline db fly (45 sec rest)
    25x8x3
    Ez bar curl (60 sec rest)
    25sx10 25sx8 25sx8
    High cable curl (45 sec rest)
    40x10x3 30x15
    *dc stretching

    Had a couple pr's in this workout. Feels good, weights holding at 151-153lbs, also dropped my kcals to 2600 moved into a SLOW recomp. If i dont jump on cycle then ill keep it around 2600-2700 until feburary/march. If i do get on cycle then obviously ill up the kcals for a lean bulk.
    Nice work tyga, merry Christmas my brother!
  17. Re: SARMS all day everyday


    Merry Christmas dudes!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Holy leg pump robin! First off, i got a deep tissue at one o'clock today (hurt like hell btw) and i can tell the difference in my leg workout. I did rep work, or lighter weights or "higher" reps. I worked out about an hour after the massage.

    Squats (90 sec rest)
    135x10 185x10x2 225x10 225x8
    Lying leg curl (60 sec rest)
    30x10x2 40x10x2
    Hack squat (60 sec rest)
    90x10x4
    Db ham (60 sec rest)
    20x10 30x10x3
    *did calf work but didnt write it down

    Diets back on track The fiances families "theme" for there christmas dinner was italian... so, PASTA EVERYTHING lol can we say glycogen replenishment/spill over lol. Im going to go ahead and add in 30mg mk 677 for one bottle so 20-25 days.

    God bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Lastnight i introduced mk 677 into my little sarm cycle here, started with 25mg but ill work up to 50mg eventually pre bed. I took it at about 11pm, was knocked out and woke up at 230 a.m. HUNGRY AS HELL. can we say appetite stimulation? So i ate about 1/4 of a small tub of pb and a handfull of jerky. Finally fell back asleep around 345, woke again at 730 and demolished my breakfast.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lastnight i introduced mk 677 into my little sarm cycle here, started with 25mg but ill work up to 50mg eventually pre bed. I took it at about 11pm, was knocked out and woke up at 230 a.m. HUNGRY AS HELL. can we say appetite stimulation? So i ate about 1/4 of a small tub of pb and a handfull of jerky. Finally fell back asleep around 345, woke again at 730 and demolished my breakfast.
    MK 677 is next on my too do list if this log doesn't pan out.. BTW can a SARM be stacked with a PH??? I know you have alot more SARM experience than I do just seem like you could get some great gains..
  21. Re: SARMS all day everyday


    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    MK 677 is next on my too do list if this log doesn't pan out.. BTW can a SARM be stacked with a PH??? I know you have alot more SARM experience than I do just seem like you could get some great gains..
    Stack away bro!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Stack away bro!!

    - Valdez
    See i like the way you think!!! LOL 2 bottles of super DMZ stacked with MK677 for 6-8 weeks WHAT!!!! Oh BTW just started taking SNS Liver Assist good stuff!!
  23. Re: SARMS all day everyday


    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    See i like the way you think!!! LOL 2 bottles of super DMZ stacked with MK677 for 6-8 weeks WHAT!!!! Oh BTW just started taking SNS Liver Assist good stuff!!
    Yes sir!!! Definitely log that ish!!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    MK 677 is next on my too do list if this log doesn't pan out.. BTW can a SARM be stacked with a PH??? I know you have alot more SARM experience than I do just seem like you could get some great gains..
    My last designer run was the OG super dmz with mk 677. Thats what pushed me to 171lbs lost 4-5lbs in pct. Had serious headaches even with copious amounts of celery seed extract... but as dezz said stack away!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    My last designer run was the OG super dmz with mk 677. Thats what pushed me to 171lbs lost 4-5lbs in pct. Had serious headaches even with copious amounts of celery seed extract... but as dezz said stack away!!!
    Nice I will run this At some point this year! Go claim your points at AF promo dude! Mich is asking for addresses as well maybe for the max bulk log too?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LOve this all day
    By alguard in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
  2. Me after eating all day long...
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 02:59 PM
  3. nosaj03's ALRI ALL DAY: Thyrogen X Log
    By nosaj03 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 10:28 PM
  4. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 02:27 PM
  5. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Log in
Log in