LTL & Airborne's one way trip to the DARK SIDE!!!

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. How many logs are you guys going to make be sub too? (looking at you Airborne) lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. This thread is BLOWING UP!

    Popularity you shall have.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    How many logs are you guys going to make be sub too? (looking at you Airborne) lol
    This one is probably going to be the main one for me. Haven't decided if I'm going to log my workouts in a separate log or not... Hmmm... Almost feel obligated to though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    How many logs are you guys going to make be sub too? (looking at you Airborne) lol
    Hahaha just the 2! The other one is my training log and this is just two bros runnin our first injects together for motivation and entertainment Hah
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Subb'd gay ***s!!!

    - Valdez

  6. This will be my personal update log. You all are welcome to join!


    LTL has fallen to the darkside!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Oops edit

  8. IN LIKE FLINT!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  9. ****s taking off! Alpha feeling kicking in quick wit that dbol! How you doin AB?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    ****s taking off! Alpha feeling kicking in quick wit that dbol! How you doin AB?
    Dbol is where its at huh? Lol I'm doin great! We will see at the gym.... Aggression is up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Just when I thought my log was something you two animals in 1 single log (dual style) & 2-3 sperate solo logs...



    Holy Moly!!!







    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Dbol is where its at huh? Lol I'm doin great! We will see at the gym.... Aggression is up
    I already know haha!!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I already know haha!!!
    Lmfao this be it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Aggression is up... Irritated as **** right now... Gonna go pull some weight
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Aggression is up... Irritated as **** right now... Gonna go pull some weight
    Love that feeling. Do work
    Hustle harder

  16. Can't wait to see the numbers you guys put up

  17. No offense members, but this might be the best log yet. Two over the top mofos in their first gear run = an anabolic explosion, a new natural disaster. Glad I have a generator for when I lose power!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    No offense members, but this might be the best log yet. Two over the top mofos in their first gear run = an anabolic explosion, a new natural disaster. Glad I have a generator for when I lose power!
    That means a lot bro! I hoped this is the response we would get! It is pretty fûcking epic if you ask me.. :-D
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. I get chills down my spine thinking of you guys on your first run. Totally bad asss you are both devirginizing yourselves together, two animals on top of the member chain here at AM gonna get some!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    No offense members, but this might be the best log yet. Two over the top mofos in their first gear run = an anabolic explosion, a new natural disaster. Glad I have a generator for when I lose power!
    Haha best believe!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    That means a lot bro! I hoped this is the response we would get! It is pretty fûcking epic if you ask me.. :-D
    Man updates comin soon
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    I get chills down my spine thinking of you guys on your first run. Totally bad asss you are both devirginizing yourselves together, two animals on top of the member chain here at AM gonna get some!
    Def means a lot! This will def be entertaining! Hard work, food, sleep, laughs and you BROS here that make this happen!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Killed it today!!! Results are in my thread but even with PIP, wrong shoes (nikes with heals, wasn't thinkin straight), no belt(couldn't find the big one) and no coach to push... I still managed to pull 625 :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Killed it today!!! Results are in my thread but even with PIP, wrong shoes (nikes with heals, wasn't thinkin straight), no belt(couldn't find the big one) and no coach to push... I still managed to pull 625 :-D
    Phuck I'm talking about!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Phuck I'm talking about!
    Haha Killin it my brother!!! We are doin things! I feel on!!! Even tho I'm not.... YET ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Damn! I can barely pull my pud and you got 625!! How was that on the tailbone?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Damn! I can barely pull my pud and you got 625!! How was that on the tailbone?
    Tailbone was g2g this time.... Leg was just sore haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Tailbone was g2g this time.... Leg was just sore haha
    In the words of LTL....PUSS C
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    In the words of LTL....PUSS C
    I got that from Aaron! Lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I got that from Aaron! Lol
    Damn str8.
    That's how I spell puss c on here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. I think some royalties are necessary then. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  32. All looks well here my brothers this will be my new daily morning poop thread for sure!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    All looks well here my brothers this will be my new daily morning poop thread for sure!!!
    suddenly Mr. Banana Hammock isn't so sexy.. haha. jk. AB says he wants to give you a blumpkin.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112

    suddenly Mr. Banana Hammock isn't so sexy.. haha. jk. AB says he wants to give you a blumpkin.


    Name:  image-223066444.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  44.0 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  35. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    All looks well here my brothers this will be my new daily morning poop thread for sure!!!
    Your thread is a majority of AM members morning spank thread now with your update pics! :-D
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  36. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Your thread is a majority of AM members morning spank thread now with your update pics! :-D
    Def. have that pic saved to the ol spank bank...no homo
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  37. Haha ****!!! This is what I wake too!!! So tired but got work... I guess Ima have to drop dat Alphamine....
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Name:  minimedarth.jpeg
Views: 107
Size:  28.0 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 913"/>
    Fûcking midget vader!!! So much win involved!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Fûcking midget vader!!! So much win involved!
    It's us bro!!! Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First trip to the dark side...
    By teteak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:49 PM
  2. Coming to the dark side. D bol and what else?
    By verner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 11:59 AM
  3. Thinking of going to the dark side...
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 02:07 AM
  4. using prohormones after u've turned to the dark side
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 09:33 PM
  5. Coming to the DARK side...need advice
    By LittleMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Log in
Log in