LTL & Airborne's one way trip to the DARK SIDE!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol you don't look like Arnold...your a liar lol was that in the fat sacks thread?
Lol naw in my old thread haha

Boosted ill get some recent measurements and a weigh in for u tho. I'm not that lean... Probably 15% maybe more Idk lol never did that part but I know what u mean... I'm a small 250... Try fighting at that weight when the guys are monsters... Good thing I'm faster then the fatties haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol naw in my old thread haha

Boosted ill get some recent measurements and a weigh in for u tho. I'm not that lean... Probably 15% maybe more Idk lol never did that part but I know what u mean... I'm a small 250... Try fighting at that weight when the guys are monsters... Good thing I'm faster then the fatties haha
I don't think people take into consideration your legs are like tree trunks lol since all your pics are waste up

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I don't think people take into consideration your legs are like tree trunks lol since all your pics are waste up
Comes to think of it I do need some leg pics!!! Thank you! Will get those up with back pics!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son is 5'10" at 200 and carries most of that in his glutes and quads...ex hockey player. If I showed you a pick of just upper body for him you would never believe he was 200 lbs. Plus I think AB has a large frame body. The hat size on you must be good sized?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My son is 5'10" at 200 and carries most of that in his glutes and quads...ex hockey player. If I showed you a pick of just upper body for him you would never believe he was 200 lbs. Plus I think AB has a large frame body. The hat size on you must be good sized?
You tellin him he has a fat head? Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao X-D yea my shoulders are very wide... I hold most of my weight in legs, chest and arms it seems like lol and my Penis

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You def. won't be holding any in ur sack in a few weeks lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Gonna love the test! 14 week but no 16 week? you know ya wanna do an extra couple weeks :D lol

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I AM UP IN THIS BIIIIIIIIIITCH! KILL IT!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well here it is ladies and gents!!! What you all have been waiting for! LTL and I decided to take our trip together! Not for competition but for the motivation. This log will be updated with Stats, PRs and pictures... Need there more be said? First pin was administered today!!! Let the gains begin!!!!!!!
Yup I'm here!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting quite the turn out! Thank you everyone for joining!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Getting quite the turn out! Thank you everyone for joining!
What he said^^^ its just begun!!! Pay close attention cuz it might go fast :p

Updates will be at random!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
What he said^^^ its just begun!!! Pay close attention cuz it might go fast :p

Updates will be at random!!!
U ain't ****ing kidding I have to set alarms for every hour that read "check ABs log you're already 5 pages behind."

:thumbsup:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U ain't ****ing kidding I have to set alarms for every hour that read "check ABs log you're already 5 pages behind."

Haha X-D **** I gotta do that too

msrider

msrider

Awards
Its rediculous! This thread is gunna b crazy. It took me 5 weeks to get this many posts lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

He's 1 logging motherphuck3r.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
In for sho

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shiit, bump for no responses in an hr, what's wrong with you people;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
damn. 8 pages deep already. Ill follow as much as life permits at the moment.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Epic already

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many logs are you guys going to make be sub too? (looking at you Airborne) lol
This one is probably going to be the main one for me. Haven't decided if I'm going to log my workouts in a separate log or not... Hmmm... Almost feel obligated to though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How many logs are you guys going to make be sub too? (looking at you Airborne) lol
Hahaha just the 2! The other one is my training log and this is just two bros runnin our first injects together for motivation and entertainment Hah

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subb'd gay ***s!!!

- Valdez

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
****s taking off! Alpha feeling kicking in quick wit that dbol! How you doin AB?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
****s taking off! Alpha feeling kicking in quick wit that dbol! How you doin AB?
Dbol is where its at huh? Lol I'm doin great! We will see at the gym.... Aggression is up

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just when I thought my log was something you two animals in 1 single log (dual style) & 2-3 sperate solo logs...

:wtf:

Holy Moly!!!

:djparty:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Aggression is up... Irritated as **** right now... Gonna go pull some weight

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Can't wait to see the numbers you guys put up

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense members, but this might be the best log yet. Two over the top mofos in their first gear run = an anabolic explosion, a new natural disaster. Glad I have a generator for when I lose power!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense members, but this might be the best log yet. Two over the top mofos in their first gear run = an anabolic explosion, a new natural disaster. Glad I have a generator for when I lose power!
That means a lot bro! I hoped this is the response we would get! It is pretty fûcking epic if you ask me.. :-D

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get chills down my spine thinking of you guys on your first run. Totally bad asss you are both devirginizing yourselves together, two animals on top of the member chain here at AM gonna get some!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha best believe!!!