LTL & Airborne's one way trip to the DARK SIDE!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bar-bending son of a b*tch!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Fake. All those are 25# plates :) .

Good job beefcake! Is that a max for you?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Fake. All those are 25# plates :) .

Good job beefcake! Is that a max for you?
Haha thank you! No I pulled a 7 but haven't been able to pull it again. I think I had more in me but was taxed. My coach started lifting again after shoulder reconstructive surgery. I had to keep loading and unloading plates and 4 of those are 100s

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God dayumn!!A brother sleeps all month with mono and i wake up to this......God I hate you guys! lol

Nice job on the vid bro, I wanna be you when I grow up!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Haha thank you! No I pulled a 7 but haven't been able to pull it again. I think I had more in me but was taxed. My coach started lifting again after shoulder reconstructive surgery. I had to keep loading and unloading plates and 4 of those are 100s
Yeah when I was doing 495-535 and my lifting partner was doing 275-315 I got really tired of lifting and moving plates.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
God dayumn!!A brother sleeps all month with mono and i wake up to this......God I hate you guys! lol

Nice job on the vid bro, I wanna be you when I grow up!
Hahaha thank you bro means a lot :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah when I was doing 495-535 and my lifting partner was doing 275-315 I got really tired of lifting and moving plates.
It sucks haha even tho he pulled a 600 3 sets in Hahaha he's a monster still

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to say he out weighs you by a bit though. Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
HOLY FARK

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha your not lying about that. Good lift bro! Never seen anything like that squat rack, I wish there was a big boy gym close to me.
It's a mono lift :) got the whole 9 for PL. Hydraulics to raise and lower the rack. Once you unrack u don't have to step away

msrider

msrider

Awards
It's a mono lift :) got the whole 9 for PL. Hydraulics to raise and lower the rack. Once you unrack u don't have to step away
That's ****ing pimp! I'm jeolous. There's a powerhouse gym that's about 45 minutes away. Durring my next cycle I will prolly go there on days I do deads and squats. So I can use equipment that I'm not scared is gunna kill me cause its cheap.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's ****ing pimp! I'm jeolous. There's a powerhouse gym that's about 45 minutes away. Durring my next cycle I will prolly go there on days I do deads and squats. So I can use equipment that I'm not scared is gunna kill me cause its cheap.
Hahaha that's funny

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hahaha that's funny
Not realy bro, there opening our new 10 million dollar Y in Jan, But the director is a douche and won't get us 150lb db, because he don't want powerlifters and bodybuilders in there, yet he wants all the stronger guys to help move all the excercise machines to the new building. ****, he's out of his damn mind.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not realy bro, there opening our new 10 million dollar Y in Jan, But the director is a douche and won't get us 150lb db, because he don't want powerlifters and bodybuilders in there, yet he wants all the stronger guys to help move all the excercise machines to the new building. ****, he's out of his damn mind.
Wtf?

msrider

msrider

Awards
That's what we thought. I think we all gunna get everyone together that works out there and tell him what we want, if we don't get it he can spend a lot more money to ppl moving his **** ;)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I wouldn't even go there. There is a ton of gyms here to pick from here. Gyms do what the masses want to keep business.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I wouldn't even go there. There is a ton of gyms here to pick from here. Gyms do what the masses want to keep business.
Have no choice, we live in a small town. But I'm gunna check out some gyms outside of our town. Wish we had a real Gym!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My gym the DBs go up to 120.
I think at you fit it's right around 80....

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

msrider

msrider

Awards
My gym the DBs go up to 120.
I think at you fit it's right around 80....

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
Mine they go to 100, a few of us guys are gunna put some money together and purchase either 120's or 125's since our y don't want to work with us,. Dik heads!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine they go to 100, a few of us guys are gunna put some money together and purchase either 120's or 125's since our y don't want to work with us,. Dik heads!
Smart move. I've decided to stop drinking in order to get back into shape, and putting the money I save from that into dumbells for the house. I'll start with a few and eventually get to a full rack.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I talked to one of the administrators of the gym at my school about this and he said the reason they only go to 100 is because the insurance sky rockets if you go higher. He could have been full of **** but it may be a reason why.