LTL & Airborne's one way trip to the DARK SIDE!!!

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

maybe it's just me but you look no where near that weight at 6' tall.
    Thank you... I have gotten that before... Yet the weight is all there.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Thank you... I have gotten that before... Yet the weight is all there.
    Lol easy Arnold
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol easy Arnold
    Lmao great convo that day...
    Tbh what the point of makin up a weight for my height? I wish I was 180 lifting what I lift....
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Tbh what the point of makin up a weight for my height? I wish I was 180 lifting what I lift....
    Lol right!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    not sayin' your making it up but you either have really heavy shoes on or the scale is broke. :-)

6. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

not sayin' your making it up but you either have really heavy shoes on or the scale is broke. :-)
    Hater
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hater
    ummm.. no. it's obvious he's not a fat bastard. a fairly lean 6 ft tall 253lb dude is gonna be a big mother f'r. :-)

8. I'll take it as a compliment? Lol shoes come off and I weigh on 3 diff scales. Will get a weigh in tomorrow for u tho bro. Dense bones and muscle? Probably considering my numbers... Never broke a bone. My measurements arent small either
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

ummm.. no. it's obvious he's not a fat bastard. a fairly lean 6 ft tall 253lb dude is gonna be a big mother f'r. :-)
    Im joshin ya. Relax.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

10. Lol you don't look like Arnold...your a liar lol was that in the fat sacks thread?
    Purus labs Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Lol you don't look like Arnold...your a liar lol was that in the fat sacks thread?
    Lol naw in my old thread haha

Boosted ill get some recent measurements and a weigh in for u tho. I'm not that lean... Probably 15% maybe more Idk lol never did that part but I know what u mean... I'm a small 250... Try fighting at that weight when the guys are monsters... Good thing I'm faster then the fatties haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lol naw in my old thread haha

Boosted ill get some recent measurements and a weigh in for u tho. I'm not that lean... Probably 15% maybe more Idk lol never did that part but I know what u mean... I'm a small 250... Try fighting at that weight when the guys are monsters... Good thing I'm faster then the fatties haha
    I don't think people take into consideration your legs are like tree trunks lol since all your pics are waste up
    Purus labs Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

I don't think people take into consideration your legs are like tree trunks lol since all your pics are waste up
    Comes to think of it I do need some leg pics!!! Thank you! Will get those up with back pics!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. My son is 5'10" at 200 and carries most of that in his glutes and quads...ex hockey player. If I showed you a pick of just upper body for him you would never believe he was 200 lbs. Plus I think AB has a large frame body. The hat size on you must be good sized?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    My son is 5'10" at 200 and carries most of that in his glutes and quads...ex hockey player. If I showed you a pick of just upper body for him you would never believe he was 200 lbs. Plus I think AB has a large frame body. The hat size on you must be good sized?
    You tellin him he has a fat head? Lol
    Purus labs Rep

16. Lmfao X-D yea my shoulders are very wide... I hold most of my weight in legs, chest and arms it seems like lol and my Penis
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. You def. won't be holding any in ur sack in a few weeks lol
    Purus labs Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    You def. won't be holding any in ur sack in a few weeks lol
    Lmfao Ima look into hcg or toco8
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Subbed!

Gonna love the test! 14 week but no 16 week? you know ya wanna do an extra couple weeks lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

20. IN THIS MOFO THREAD! SUB!

21. I AM UP IN THIS BIIIIIIIIIITCH! KILL IT!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!

Gonna love the test! 14 week but no 16 week? you know ya wanna do an extra couple weeks lol
    I may do that
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. In & epic....
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    In & epic....
    Right! Thank you all for joining haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Well here it is ladies and gents!!! What you all have been waiting for! LTL and I decided to take our trip together! Not for competition but for the motivation. This log will be updated with Stats, PRs and pictures... Need there more be said? First pin was administered today!!! Let the gains begin!!!!!!!
    Yup I'm here!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

26. Getting quite the turn out! Thank you everyone for joining!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Getting quite the turn out! Thank you everyone for joining!
    What he said^^^ its just begun!!! Pay close attention cuz it might go fast :-P

Updates will be at random!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

What he said^^^ its just begun!!! Pay close attention cuz it might go fast :-P

Updates will be at random!!!
    U ain't ****ing kidding I have to set alarms for every hour that read "check ABs log you're already 5 pages behind."

Independent

29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

U ain't ****ing kidding I have to set alarms for every hour that read "check ABs log you're already 5 pages behind."

Haha X-D **** I gotta do that too
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Its rediculous! This thread is gunna b crazy. It took me 5 weeks to get this many posts lol

31. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Its rediculous! This thread is gunna b crazy. It took me 5 weeks to get this many posts lol
    Lmfao always
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

32. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

He's 1 logging motherphuck3r.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

33. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

He's 1 logging motherphuck3r.
    I do what I can!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

34. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I do what I can!
    Eviscerate be here on Friday!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

35. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Eviscerate be here on Friday!
    Chyea buddy!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

36. In for sho

37. Shiit, bump for no responses in an hr, what's wrong with you people

38. damn. 8 pages deep already. Ill follow as much as life permits at the moment.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

39. Epic already
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

40. In like Sin

Similar Forum Threads

1. First trip to the dark side...
    By teteak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:49 PM
  2. Coming to the dark side. D bol and what else?
    By verner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 11:59 AM
  3. Thinking of going to the dark side...
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 02:07 AM
  4. using prohormones after u've turned to the dark side
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 09:33 PM
  5. Coming to the DARK side...need advice
    By LittleMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:43 AM