Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE - AnabolicMinds.com

Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Post Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

Have been working out since 17yrs old (25 now) but just with dumbels and bench at home for first few years, and yes I totally neglected legs when I was younger like most teenagers do. Been properly working out at gym since about 20yrs old and consider myself fairly knowledged on the subject of working out and nutrition. I was a pretty small guy naturally though and have always been a good long distance runner and stuff, so have had to work pretty hard to get good gains. Any way started Trenazone 5 days ago heres my log so far. Will update frequently.
    ANY SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS ARE WELCOME...PLEASE BE NICE.

TRENAZONE LOG
    BEGINNING MON OCT 15TH 2012 Dosing 2ml-( split 1ml am--1ml pm) First ever steroid/PH run. 25 yrs old, 7 years lifting experience. Weight 82kg (180lbs) BF: ? Probably around 12-13%, Any fat I do have I store around my mid section and tits.
    -My Aim: retain muscle while cutting fat (maybe even gain some) workout consists of strength training 5x5 type squats and deadlifts at least one a week sometimes 2. And other days typical bodybuilding type routine bicep/tricep shoulders etc. max 10 reps ever. Workout usually 5 days a week.
    -On Cycle: exemestane 12.5 mg every 3 days beginning day 5 (only want to get rid of EXCESS estrogen to prevent gyno), p5p 200mg/day beginning day 5, muca pruriens 1g/EveryOtherDay, spread in small doses throughout the day, beginning day 5. Creatine beginning 1 week before, 6-10gm/day, Beta Alanine 1g/day. Typical supplements. 12-15g fish oil, multivitamin split in 2 doses, glucosamine, COQ10, Whey, Staminade during woukout(lots of magnesium), 4-5gm bcaa tablets with most meals. Good high protein and fat, low-ish carb ( exept around workout time) diet.
    -Would have loved to run AndroHard with it but I could only find one site that sells it in Australia and they want like $650.00 for it. And its out of stock anyway. Fu#k that!
    -PCT- Exemestane 12.5 or 25mg EOD, will see how I feel when the time comes, DAA, 3gm/day. Possibly activate xtreme as I have a few bottles lying around but maybe not because I reckon its junk. SERM, I have both clomid and Nolva but will be taking Nolva as I hear it is a better more modern version with less sides. Not sure yet on dose.( will start on the low side and see)

Day 1 : 2ml, taken an hour before gym. Felt slightly nautious and light headed while driving to gym. Felt more vascular and pumped but could have been placebo effect.

Day 2: sensitive nips. But I get sensitive sore nips now and again for some reason so may not have anything to do with trenazone. Nothing else

Day 3: sensitive nips. Bit of headache. Took half an aspirin

Day 4: nothing. No workout

Day 5: lifting a bit heavier than usual on overhead press machine. +5kg (11lbs)x 9 reps, could have just been a good day. Am paranoid that my niples are getting puffier, but have always been puffy so I am almost certainly just imagining it. Took 12.5mg of exemestane (aromasin) before bed which I will be doing every 3 days, so not going to mention it again unless I forget to take it or change my dosage.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Have you looked at stano instead of androhard? Not sure the availability outside of the states. Also, sensitive nips are pretty typical when running a cycle
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

No had not looked into stanodrol at all. dont even know much about it. its not any kind of methylated compund is it? Anyway probably to late now by the time i find it online and get it shipped. Will keep it in mind if i ever do another cycle. Will probably never do any kind of methyl P/H. To scared of liver damage lol, and not really looking to pack on heaps of mass, i just dont wanna loose any of my hard earned muscle while im cutting down. So happy to have found trenazone. I know its still goes through the liver but from what i understand nothing to risky.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 6- worked out, added 5 kg (11lbs) to deadlift. calve muscles appear to have grown a bit as i have been doin alot of calves lately because theyre tiny. I feel more pumped up for sure and muscles looked slightly more defined. My problem with deadlifting is its my grip strength which usually goes first. I cant hold onto the bar and by the fourth set i can only manage 4 reps before it slips out, even though my back could easily do more reps. Felt a bit un-motivated in the gym today aswell.
  5. New Member

Keep us updated!
    ive started today with the trenazone solo, also first cycle 23y, 83kg
    will be running it 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

Nolva u can run at
    20/20/10/10
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Prami or caber for them puffy nips! Kill it now before it gets worse
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

1 week in. did squats and back today. added 5kg to squat. felt unmotivated today again. all going good. dropped down to 1.5ml today aswell, will be running that dosage from now on.
    Well im taking muca pruriens which is l-dopa just like caber etc. been shown to drastically reduce prolactin. works in the same way as caber i think.
    If i get any signs of gyno im gonna hit 25m aromasin and stop tren straight away. not worth it. should i immediately hit nolva aswell?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    1 week in. did squats and back today. added 5kg to squat. felt unmotivated today again. all going good. dropped down to 1.5ml today aswell, will be running that dosage from now on.
    Well im taking muca pruriens which is l-dopa just like caber etc. been shown to drastically reduce prolactin. works in the same way as caber i think.
    If i get any signs of gyno im gonna hit 25m aromasin and stop tren straight away. not worth it. should i immediately hit nolva aswell?
    Lol at comparing Ldopa to prami or caber.

Never ran tren or a derivitive but im positive you dont use nolva for any 19nor or derivitive of it
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

subbed
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol at comparing Ldopa to prami or caber.

Never ran tren or a derivitive but im positive you dont use nolva for any 19nor or derivitive of it
    Yea I'm pretty sure nolva attacks estro gyno, not prolactin gyno
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

Yea I'm pretty sure nolva attacks estro gyno, not prolactin gyno
    It's not that, it's use of19-nor and nolva in general. No go. Use google
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    It's not that, it's use of19-nor and nolva in general. No go. Use google
    I've never heard of this, but why would using nolva as pct for a 19-nor be a no go ?
  13. New Member

Bloodwork on trenazone has shown not to rise prolactin levels on dienolone, google trenazone bloodwork.
    Prolactin should not be an issue... the Trenbolone precursors seem to gave the problems with Prolactin etc if im correct.
    Nolva will be fine for PCT, multiple people confirmed it to me including Antaeus Labs themselve.

HOWEVER since the OP already has "problems" with puffy nipples, i think its safe to say most Prohormones will give you puffy nipples on cycle..
    (this is not to say Trenazone doesnt give gyno, theres always a possibility)
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

yeah i know all about the myth of nolva and 19-nors. I also have heard its complete bro-science bull. I have heard that clomid is more effective at bringing youre balls back online but i hear it has way more sides to like making you emotional like a chick. also gotta dose it higher than nolva. Every proper article i read about SERMS say that nolva is basically a more modern version with less sides and is the best, whereas clomid is old school. Is this true. What do you guys rate better from personal experience. Im still tossing up between which one to use.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 8- No workout today. Look bigger, especially round my shoulders/ chest and triceps. Not looking hard though, a bit bloaty or something. then again i am on creatine and some do say tren acts as a 'wet' compound. Have been eating pretty lean but seems like im not loosing any fat. probably just the ph/creatine. will weigh myself tomorrow. expecting to have gained a bit. Ill post up pics at the end to. no sides still. do you guys think it would be more effective/less sides to run 2ml for 4 weeks or 1.5ml for 6 weeks?. im guessin the latter for my purposes of cutting down and retaining muscle.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like clomid or torem. The 19nor and nolva "myth" is true man. Its why after multiple compound cycles that contain 19-nor compounds guys will run Clomid AND nolva. (Nolva at a lower dose like 20/20/20/20).

You need a dopamine antagonist to combat prolactin sides. Cabergoline or Parmi will work.

Aromasin will not do much to prolactin sides and as far as I know neither will a SERM.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

whats the benefit of running clomid AND nolva, and not just clomid?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

and i dont know anywhere to et caber or parmi in australia. everywhere online requires a docters prescription. So im just running l-dopa which converts straight to dopamine.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

whats the benefit of running clomid AND nolva, and not just clomid?
    Read my last post. The answer is right there.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Would it be good to run Inhibit-P while on Trenazone or just skip it and go right to the Caber or Parmi?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock
    Would it be good to run Inhibit-P while on Trenazone or just skip it and go right to the Caber or Parmi?
    Buy prami or caber. Itll take the guess work out, on whether or not your prolactin is actually being surpressed
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

22. New Member

Im not using any prolactin support, will report if any sides come...

still not any sides here, tho i look a bit more vascular.

Been doing the application on the underside of my arms, and inner biceps, applying the tren over my veins and rubbing my two underarms over eachother and my bicep.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    Honestly no reason to stop the tren if you have legit aromasin. If you're THAT worried you can always dose aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD right now.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

So I'm running Trenazone at 1.5ml/ day right now,

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2
    PMag 0/50/50/75/75/75

Is my plan. I have caber on hand if needed. I was planning to wait to see if I need it, but I was recently told just run it at .5mg E3-4 days.
    Any thoughts on this?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rdent95
    So I'm running Trenazone at 1.5ml/ day right now,

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2
    PMag 0/50/50/75/75/75

Is my plan. I have caber on hand if needed. I was planning to wait to see if I need it, but I was recently told just run it at .5mg E3-4 days.
    Any thoughts on this?
    Start the caber the same time you start your tren, why wait for estrogen/prolactin issues to arise? Dont even let it get a foot in the door and you wont have to deal with any later down the road either.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Ok, thanks for the input tyga. So just run it until PCT like I have it, .5mg E3-4D ?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Ok, thanks for the input tyga. So just run it until PCT like I have it, .5mg E3-4D ?
    Yep.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Thanks man
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Thanks tyga
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Thanks tyga
    Np bro
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

weighed myself on day 8 and im up 1.7kg (3.7lbs). im on my second bottle of trenazone already. was wondering why i was going through it so fast. I opened the second bottle and looked at the dropper and the .5 and 1 ml marking were alot lower on that one than my first bottle dropper. i tested them by dropping from the 1 ml mark on each dropper into a medicine cup with a 1ml marking and it turns out where the 1ml was marked on the first dropper was actually significantly more (about 1.5mls), the second dropper was spot on the 1ml mark when i squirted it into the cup. so turns out i have been dosing alot higher than i intended. when i was doing 2mls i was actually doing almost 3mls!. For a product that relies heavily on precise dosing i think that is really pathetic and dangerous that the company could stuff that up! I urge anyone using trenazone to test the real volume of the dropper that u get with the bottle. you could be overdosing like i was. since ive pretty much been doing 2mls the whole time (thinking ive been doing 1.5) i kinda wanna stay there now. probably gonna need another bottle or ill only have 2 more weeks left!
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Besides the weight gain, what else have you been seeing from Trenazone?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

strength has gone up a little. not much else. have only been on it for 10 days though.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

only side so far is my balls have gotten a bit smaller. and dont wanna go into to much detail but its harder for me to blow my load.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

I've read it can be a couple weeks for Trenazone to kick in. I'm on 3rd day of Trenazone solo, for now. Going to run it for about 7 or 8 weeks with 5-6 weeks of Pmag in the middle.
    I'll def be following along to see how it treats ya..
  36. New Member

only side so far is my balls have gotten a bit smaller. and dont wanna go into to much detail but its harder for me to blow my load.
    Just finished a 6 week run of Trenazone. This was the only side effect that I saw as well. Other than that, I loved it.
  37. New Member

@rdent95 & AngryOldMan
    Just wondering
    What are your dosages that you guys used? and did you guys use any support supplements? or an oncycle AI ?

Also a more general qeustion, to all solo-tren users in the topic
    What were your application zones?

Thanks

I am on day 6 now, Tren, bumped it from 1ml to 1.5ml on 5 , and still no sides..

Also sux about the applicator Seanghetto.. i checked my 2 bottles and they are both the same when i put them together, so i think im good, dont rly have anything to test 1ml in anyway..
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng
    @rdent95 & AngryOldMan
    Just wondering
    What are your dosages that you guys used? and did you guys use any support supplements? or an oncycle AI ?

Also a more general qeustion, to all solo-tren users in the topic
    What were your application zones?

Thanks

I am on day 6 now, Tren, bumped it from 1ml to 1.5ml on 5 , and still no sides..

Also sux about the applicator Seanghetto.. i checked my 2 bottles and they are both the same when i put them together, so i think im good, dont rly have anything to test 1ml in anyway..
    I used 3 full bottles over 6 weeks. Almost 2ml every day. I took P5P and muca for the Tren. I stacked it with AndroLean and AndroHard. Took erase on cycle but tapered it down to 0 in a few weeks.

I alternated left torso with right torso every other day. Wanted to spread it out thin. Dries better that way.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Trenazone is awesome. I ran it 8 weeks at 2ml Ed, applied to colar bone area then to the back of the neck. I ran it with 6 weeks of hdrol at 125mg. Retained alot of water but came out after pct +10lbs and 2% lower bf.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  40. New Member

good luck on your cycle man. planning on running trenazone as my first cycle too in december and i cant wait!

Similar Forum Threads

1. headches the first of PH cycles
    By alexx33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 05:53 PM
  2. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 07:38 PM
  3. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2