Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing week 6 of an 8 week run of Trenazone. I ran Pmag also for first 5 weeks, so can't give you solo results, but I'll tell you what I can.
I have def seen more vascularity and mass gain. I ran Hdrol solo in Mar and nowhere near the same , although I am on a stack vs solo. I have had a little lethargy, and loss of libido. It all works fine as of last night, but the everyday horn dog thoughts are gone. I have had some night sweats intermittently. I would recommend it if your on thinking about it. I might run it again solo in Mar/April area. I ran 2ml until tomorrow, going 2.5 ml solo last two weeks.
So at this dosing, will you be using 3 bottles total? Are you applying it to the clavicle area?

rdent95

Awards
Actually it's almost 4 full bottles. If you ran 2ml for 6 weeks you would use 3 bottles, I'm running it 8 weeks, last 2 at 2.5ml, which is just over I e bottle for the last 2 weeks.
I alternate between upper back/upper chest/ clavicle area one day, then upper/outer thighs the next. Will probably also add tops of feet and inner forearms, as 2.5 becomes a lot to spread out. I believe the wider the area the spread the better, and stick to areas with little to no fat, hence the areas used so far. If you stick to 2ml max the thighs and clavicle region should give you sufficient area. As a side, it burned just slightly in the early days on upper chest/ clavicle area.

jackswift

Awards
Bloat, night sweat, tren cough.
I don't believe any of those sides are a big concern with Trenazone since it is topical Dienolone and not a PH to Trenbelone, also It sounds like Tren cough is only an issue when injecting Trenbelone opposed to taking an oral DS or PH. It seems like it is pretty common to have some bloat on Trenazone though, as it does convert to estrogen to some extent but not enough for most to absolutely need an AI on cycle.

I'm loving this thread. It is great to see all you guys sharing your results on Trenazone when running it solo. It is pretty hard to find anyone running any compound solo anymore! I have been running Trenazone solo for just 13 days with out any negative sides yet. My cycle looks like this 1.0/1.5/1.75/2.0/2.25/2.5. I'm also thinking of running either a two or three week bridge with LGI 11-x (11 sterone?) at 400/600/300. Thanks to everyone for sharing your results, sides, lack their of etc. it has been a great read and very informative.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
hey guys... sorry i started this thread then stopped posting a while ago.. i moved house and so my internet hasn't been up and running.
Ive finished my cycle. All up it was trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/ 2 / 2 / 2 /1.5/0
mechabol 0/ 0 /0/ 0 /50/75/100/ 100 also 6mg aromasin e/d
Or something like that i cant really remember.. Dont think i finished the last week of mecha as i only had one bottle and ran out. And ran out of tren aswell, thats why the last week was 1.5.

PCT consisted of clomid 50/50
torem 60/60 with 6ml e/d of aromasin

Would have done another week of pct but i had to fly to sydney which is where im writing this from now so didnt wanna risk bringing the chems on the plane. And i feel i am fully recovered. Balls went quite small and libido and energy down on cycle but after the first week of pct it was all pretty much back to normal. Balls are definitely back online.

I dont think i really gained that much but when i got down here my dad said "you better not be on steroids! you look really muscley.." so i must look different.
Although he's said that to me before aswell lol.

My 5x5 squat is up about 15kg (33lbs)since before i started. I dont do 1 rep max so dont know how much thats gone up
5X5 bench up 10kg (22lbs)
deadlift 3 sets of 5 reps is up 20kg (44lbs) although i stopped doing deadlifts half way through and havn't started again as i was getting pretty annoying back pain. But it hasnt really gone away so i dont think it was the deadlifts, i think it was the way i arch my back when i do seated dumbell overhead press.

was 82kg at start but was on creatine which i stopped taking a week in so i'd say i was 81kg. am now 83.5 so have gained and kept 5.5lbs which is pretty good because i wasnt bulking, although i reckon i totally failed at my cutting diet. I just dont have the willpo wer anymore.

I really liked the mechabol and if i ran it again i would do 100/100/125/125. maybe even 150 in the last week. definitely dont start at 50 like i did.
Sides were pretty none existent. Balls went small and libido down but i expected that and i dont really count them as sides. when i think sides im more thinking of liver and hairloss and serious stuff.
Definitley had lethargy on cycle and didnt feel motivated for alot of my workouts. But as soon as i got into pct i felt fantastic with heaps of energy. Will definitley run tren with stano or something next time if i can get it passed customs.

I ordered 3 more bottles of mecha of amazon but i received a seizure letter from aus customs about 6 weeks later.
I already have my next cycle lined up of 4 weeks super dmz (superdrol + dimethyzine) at a pretty low dose and bridge into trenazone/stano. I expect much better results from that and have already ordered antaeus labs aegis which contains TUDCA, and purus labs organ shield of amazon.

Will post some pics when i get back home to brisbane.

How did other guys go with their runs?

rdent95

Awards
@seanghetto, glad to see all sent well for you. A solid 5.5 lbs is pretty good. I know what you mean about the willpower. I eat clean 90% of the time, but with four kids, sometimes lose it on weekends, eating out...
I ran Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2.5 along with Pmag 50/75/75/75/75 and was up 17 lbs at max weight. I started pulling back in cal's on week 6-7, just to maintenance...
I'm just finishing first week of PCT, and I'm at +13. If its anything like my last cycle, I should end rt around here, or maybe +10. I me ER had that "on" feeling, but didnt with HDROL either. Workout pumps were great though, long lasting. I've had several people including my wife, say your muscles are huge... I also think I really filled out. My arms, only as one indicator, went from 15 5/8 to 16 1/4... Just hoping we keep at 16 at least. Keeping cal's higher thru PCT and a few more weeks before I look to a bf reduction run in Feb or Mar. Triathlon season starts up here, and I probably over compensated on the muscle side knowing I'll lose a little with all the extra cardio coming in spring.
Like you, my libido, which is always f'in in high gear, dropped huge. Almost non existent, so I'll know when I'm back to normal. I def liked Trenazone and recommend it. Even thinking I might do a an Epi/Tren or Ultradrol ( low dose) / Trenazone for a cutter in spring.... Whatever I figure won't affect endurance... This second run of PH's really put me about where I want to be. I'm 5'11" and 210, now think lower bf would be a pretty good physique...