Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?

AngryOldMan

Awards
well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?
I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.
Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?

AngryOldMan

Awards
Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?
Usually I do

Torem 60/60/30/30
Clomid 50/0/0/0

But, because of the "Clomid is best for 19 Nors" theory and because I have extra Clomid, I ran

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Torem 60/0/0/0

Both seem to work fine for me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, how is Trenazone going for you?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
OP, how is Trenazone going for you?
DAY 18 and yea its going pretty good. weighed myself today and am now 85kg (187.4lbs). started at 180.75lbs so gained quite a bit in 18 days and it definitely has not been fat either beacause im on more of a cutting diet as its coming into summer here. Looking a bit bigger around the core as ive been doing alot of deadlifts and squats. Really trying to grow my legs but my upper body just responds way quicker in size. I seem to gain alot of strength in my legs but not much size. No sides at all.... yet. was gonna bump it up to 2.5ml as i was thinking it wasnt really doing that much but writing this post has just made me realize that this stuff is actually having quite a bit of an effect on me, because no one just randomly gains 7lbs in 18 days while dieting and excercising every day. Strength gains are going slowly but they are their.

How it going for the other guys following this that are running it?

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Hey guys
here's an update of my Trenazone solo run,
still havent had any sides, actually forgot my Cycle assist (4caps a day is what i take now with 4 omega liquicaps, nothing else) yesterday, and still havent had any sides or high bp.

Size is definitely up(3kg), strength just a bit(however its supposed to come at week 3/4 so it can still come) no real sides maybe just a bit crashed libido sometimes (i think! maybe placebo effect) but no problems with the good stuff down there... all in all i have had some sick workouts already with this stuff.

Thinking about buying another bottle and upping it to 2ml.

youre having some good results seanghetto, keep us posted!

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
yea i reckon you should up to 2ml. I bet you'll end up going up eventually so might aswell do it now and get the most out of it. I was thinking about going to 2.5 cause when i take that much its like i can actually feel it kicking in immediately.. get more pumped up and stuff. Im just not really keen to have to use a fourth bottle. my current cycle will see me using 3 bottles. And also scared that sides may kick in as the bottle does warn not to use over 150mg/day (2ml).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great results so far!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great results so far!
I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?

aasdferic

Awards
I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
what's your weight gain?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's your weight gain?
About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
yea i havnt had huge gains in strength either but have gained some. hoping from this point on (week 3) i will start seeing more strength gain.

aasdferic

Awards
About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.
6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains

AngryOldMan

Awards
My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.
This^ Also on OFF days your muscles are still recovering, eat like you would on workout days.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.
I plan on going up to 3ml for the last 2 weeks. Should be fun!
6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains
Not complaining at all about the weight gain. I was pointing out my strength wasn't anything spectacular. As luck would have it though, today was my first "on" day lol. I wasn't even feeling or expecting anything. I just started the workout and it was like a tidal wave of strength hit me. Weights were just going up easy and I even bumped up the weight on everything considerably. I think this is just something that needed more time than expected to kick in.

You guys are right about eating bigger on OFF days. Looking forward to the rest of this ride :D.

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Trenazone is the ****!
still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days :) strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

How are the others doing with it?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone is the ****!
still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days :) strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

How are the others doing with it?
Great to hear!

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Yea all going good,
Thinking about stacking some Pmag with it for the last 4 weeks @50Mgs a day , or just bump the dosage to 2.5, and get another bottle..

rdent95

Awards
Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...
IMO trenazone dosing is great. Pmag you probably want to bump up, though.

rdent95

Awards
Thanks for the input @Bigblackguy. Yes, I have decided to bump up the Pmag. Going to 100 for week 4 and 5. No sides, things are going well and I went higher with HDrol, so will see 100 goes next week.
Quick question, I just picked up some Ultradrol from a smaller online site, is there a way to check the batch #'s or something to make sure it's legit? They still had some LGI SD-10, so got that too, but now worried they could bunk..

Thanks

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Hey remember how i said i was overdosing at the start because my dropper was marked wrong. Well antaeus labs sent me a free bottle of trenazone and also mechabol. I dont really know to much about mechabol but i do know it is a methyl. Does anyone know if it is a really potent methyl? or are all methyls the same on liver? serving size says 2x tablets a day (50mg). Does anyone know if it is a good product to stack with trenazone? I was thinking about just doing 1 tablet a day (2x 1/2 tab servs) just to help boost my results with trenazone a bit. do you's think this is a good idea or will only 25mg give me nothing? i just wanna keep liver risk to a minimum. BigBlackGuy might be able to help on this one.

rdent95

Awards
I've seen some Mecha logs on here, even a Mecha / Trenazone log. Just search on here. I would think it would be great to stack with Trenazone. It doesn't need to convert either if I understand correctly, so might be a little easier on the liver.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should check out some of the logs on it. Do a search. You'll find a few. Some good info to go off of.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen some Mecha logs on here, even a Mecha / Trenazone log. Just search on here. I would think it would be great to stack with Trenazone. It doesn't need to convert either if I understand correctly, so might be a little easier on the liver.
Trenazone shouldn't stress the liver. Mechabol has been run pretty high by some guys and they have been good to go.

I always recommend getting bloodwork, though. And running Aegis.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a recommended cycle length for Trenazone?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Generally speaking 6-8 weeks would make for a good run, with 8 weeks being considered the maximum length
Thx and this has been on my radar for awhile.

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
So SeanGhetto did you add mechabol?

Still doing great on the trenazone only here, however thinking about adding mechabol for some extra gains @ 50mgs a day.

rdent95

Awards

Still doing great on the trenazone only here, however thinking about adding mechabol for some extra gains @ 50mgs a day.
I like the looks of Mechabol, but haven't decided yet, in week 4 of my Trenazone/ Pmag run. Going well, haven't see the trimming I was looking for, even with tight calories, about 2300/day. Gained 9 lbs so far though and not gaining fat, so I am encouraged. Tempted to trim cal's slightly, but I think that would be counter productive. Guess I'll have to do a slight cutter in the spring.

How's the Trenazone solo going for you?

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Its doing great, tho i did expected some more gains (can still come ofcourse), but the strength and vascular look is amazing, i also leaned out alot, even tho my diet hasnt been on point the whole time.
Im on day 28 now, week 4 starts tommorow, side's have been low on the trenazone, and i got a bottle of mechabol staring at me ....
however i do think im gonna run them solo, mechabol in the beginning of next year or so.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With mechabol being discontinued (still at some retailers), I think if you guys want to run it, get in on it now. We do have other products coming, but mechabol is one of the best designers I've taken. Honestly, no sides except a little lethargy at even very high doses.

Glad to hear sides are low on the AL Trenazone!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With mechabol being discontinued (still at some retailers), I think if you guys want to run it, get in on it now. We do have other products coming, but mechabol is one of the best designers I've taken. Honestly, no sides except a little lethargy at even very high doses.

Glad to hear sides are low on the AL Trenazone!
woowwww when is that happening???

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Yeah i read it, i got one bottle, when my salary is coming im ordering another one so im stocked for one good cycle with Mechabol.
Probably will be clones, tho not so good as original AL material ofcourse...

I read you guys are coming with something new (PH wise) this winter, so im stoked! hope its something better :)

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards

Added in mechabol 8 days ago and WOW! within a couple days i felt stronger and looked harder and bigger. seems like a very dry compound because i am definitely leaning out since on it. This is what i expected a steroid to be like. I started out at 50mg but have just bumped up to 75mg yesterday and will maybe do 100mg next week. am probably only gonna run it 3 weeks then do 1 more week of tren only at a lower dose then that will be my cycle complete as i am on week 5 already. still no sides. I am hooked on mechabol now. Have ordered 3 more bottles. Hope it gets through customs here as i just checked and methyl-clostebol is illegal here.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added in mechabol 8 days ago and WOW! within a couple days i felt stronger and looked harder and bigger. seems like a very dry compound because i am definitely leaning out since on it. This is what i expected a steroid to be like. I started out at 50mg but have just bumped up to 75mg yesterday and will maybe do 100mg next week. am probably only gonna run it 3 weeks then do 1 more week of tren only at a lower dose then that will be my cycle complete as i am on week 5 already. still no sides. I am hooked on mechabol now. Have ordered 3 more bottles. Hope it gets through customs here as i just checked and methyl-clostebol is illegal here.
Yeah, Antaeus Labs has your back ;) Mechabol is really great, glad to see it's really working out.

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Really cool to read its all going so good...

Im still on trenazone solo here, 1.7ml daily, strength gains have been the most impressive im on Day 32 now, side's are still pretty non-existant. gains are about +3kg

after reading your experience with adding mechabol, im really thinking about adding it too, however since its my first cycle i dont know if stacking two compounds would be risky in any way (reps have anything to say about this?)

EDIT

Fekkit! added it @ 50mgs/day, TIME TO GET MECHA

ziplocc

Awards
I'm on day 7 of trenazone at 1.5. Haven't noticed much, gonna up to 2 tomorrow I'm thinking. Although one of my sparring partners said I was getting stronger. I started the cycle at 180lbs and this morning I'm at 183. I do look kinda bloated. I'm using trenazone to help me cut down to fight at 155lbs in 8 months.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 7 of trenazone at 1.5. Haven't noticed much, gonna up to 2 tomorrow I'm thinking. Although one of my sparring partners said I was getting stronger. I started the cycle at 180lbs and this morning I'm at 183. I do look kinda bloated. I'm using trenazone to help me cut down to fight at 155lbs in 8 months.
Week 2 is where the fun really begins. Keep it up, you will not be dissapointed. Also, make sure you apply it right after a shower+soap for maximal absorption.

ziplocc

Awards
Week 2 is where the fun really begins. Keep it up, you will not be dissapointed. Also, make sure you apply it right after a shower+soap for maximal absorption.
Yeah just started doing this yesterday, seems to absorb a lot better. Thanks for heads up bro.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What results are people getting from Trenazone?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

ziplocc

Awards
I was looking on more of the positive sides. Lol
From what I've read people are seeing a lot of good results. It seems to mostly be strength gains and fatloss in most of the reviews I've read. I'm currently running a cycle so ill tell you my personal experience in 7 weeks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read people are seeing a lot of good results. It seems to mostly be strength gains and fatloss in most of the reviews I've read. I'm currently running a cycle so ill tell you my personal experience in 7 weeks
Cool thx!!

rdent95

Awards
I'm just finishing week 6 of an 8 week run of Trenazone. I ran Pmag also for first 5 weeks, so can't give you solo results, but I'll tell you what I can.
I have def seen more vascularity and mass gain. I ran Hdrol solo in Mar and nowhere near the same , although I am on a stack vs solo. I have had a little lethargy, and loss of libido. It all works fine as of last night, but the everyday horn dog thoughts are gone. I have had some night sweats intermittently. I would recommend it if your on thinking about it. I might run it again solo in Mar/April area. I ran 2ml until tomorrow, going 2.5 ml solo last two weeks.