Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
    what's your weight gain?

2. Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    what's your weight gain?
    About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
    man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.

4. yea i havnt had huge gains in strength either but have gained some. hoping from this point on (week 3) i will start seeing more strength gain.

5. Even though I haven't ran it, Trenazone reminds me of Deca, Slow and consistent gains

6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba

About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.
    6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains

7. My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.
    This^ Also on OFF days your muscles are still recovering, eat like you would on workout days.

9. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.
    I plan on going up to 3ml for the last 2 weeks. Should be fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains
    Not complaining at all about the weight gain. I was pointing out my strength wasn't anything spectacular. As luck would have it though, today was my first "on" day lol. I wasn't even feeling or expecting anything. I just started the workout and it was like a tidal wave of strength hit me. Weights were just going up easy and I even bumped up the weight on everything considerably. I think this is just something that needed more time than expected to kick in.

You guys are right about eating bigger on OFF days. Looking forward to the rest of this ride .

10. Trenazone is the ****!
    still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
    4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

How are the others doing with it?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng View Post
    Trenazone is the ****!
    still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
    4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

How are the others doing with it?
    Great to hear!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

12. Yea all going good,
    Thinking about stacking some Pmag with it for the last 4 weeks @50Mgs a day , or just bump the dosage to 2.5, and get another bottle..

13. Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
    Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
    Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...

14. Quote Originally Posted by rdent95 View Post
    Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
    Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
    Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...
    IMO trenazone dosing is great. Pmag you probably want to bump up, though.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

15. Thanks for the input @Bigblackguy. Yes, I have decided to bump up the Pmag. Going to 100 for week 4 and 5. No sides, things are going well and I went higher with HDrol, so will see 100 goes next week.
    Quick question, I just picked up some Ultradrol from a smaller online site, is there a way to check the batch #'s or something to make sure it's legit? They still had some LGI SD-10, so got that too, but now worried they could bunk..

Thanks

16. Hey remember how i said i was overdosing at the start because my dropper was marked wrong. Well antaeus labs sent me a free bottle of trenazone and also mechabol. I dont really know to much about mechabol but i do know it is a methyl. Does anyone know if it is a really potent methyl? or are all methyls the same on liver? serving size says 2x tablets a day (50mg). Does anyone know if it is a good product to stack with trenazone? I was thinking about just doing 1 tablet a day (2x 1/2 tab servs) just to help boost my results with trenazone a bit. do you's think this is a good idea or will only 25mg give me nothing? i just wanna keep liver risk to a minimum. BigBlackGuy might be able to help on this one.

17. I've seen some Mecha logs on here, even a Mecha / Trenazone log. Just search on here. I would think it would be great to stack with Trenazone. It doesn't need to convert either if I understand correctly, so might be a little easier on the liver.

18. You should check out some of the logs on it. Do a search. You'll find a few. Some good info to go off of.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rdent95 View Post
    I've seen some Mecha logs on here, even a Mecha / Trenazone log. Just search on here. I would think it would be great to stack with Trenazone. It doesn't need to convert either if I understand correctly, so might be a little easier on the liver.
    Trenazone shouldn't stress the liver. Mechabol has been run pretty high by some guys and they have been good to go.

I always recommend getting bloodwork, though. And running Aegis.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

20. What is a recommended cycle length for Trenazone?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What is a recommended cycle length for Trenazone?
    Generally speaking 6-8 weeks would make for a good run, with 8 weeks being considered the maximum length

22. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Generally speaking 6-8 weeks would make for a good run, with 8 weeks being considered the maximum length
    Thx and this has been on my radar for awhile.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

23. So SeanGhetto did you add mechabol?

Still doing great on the trenazone only here, however thinking about adding mechabol for some extra gains @ 50mgs a day.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng
    So SeanGhetto did you add mechabol?

Still doing great on the trenazone only here, however thinking about adding mechabol for some extra gains @ 50mgs a day.
    I like the looks of Mechabol, but haven't decided yet, in week 4 of my Trenazone/ Pmag run. Going well, haven't see the trimming I was looking for, even with tight calories, about 2300/day. Gained 9 lbs so far though and not gaining fat, so I am encouraged. Tempted to trim cal's slightly, but I think that would be counter productive. Guess I'll have to do a slight cutter in the spring.

How's the Trenazone solo going for you?

25. Its doing great, tho i did expected some more gains (can still come ofcourse), but the strength and vascular look is amazing, i also leaned out alot, even tho my diet hasnt been on point the whole time.
    Im on day 28 now, week 4 starts tommorow, side's have been low on the trenazone, and i got a bottle of mechabol staring at me ....
    however i do think im gonna run them solo, mechabol in the beginning of next year or so.

26. With mechabol being discontinued (still at some retailers), I think if you guys want to run it, get in on it now. We do have other products coming, but mechabol is one of the best designers I've taken. Honestly, no sides except a little lethargy at even very high doses.

Glad to hear sides are low on the AL Trenazone!
    Sustain Alpha is back!

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
    With mechabol being discontinued (still at some retailers), I think if you guys want to run it, get in on it now. We do have other products coming, but mechabol is one of the best designers I've taken. Honestly, no sides except a little lethargy at even very high doses.

Glad to hear sides are low on the AL Trenazone!
    woowwww when is that happening???
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

28. Yeah i read it, i got one bottle, when my salary is coming im ordering another one so im stocked for one good cycle with Mechabol.
    Probably will be clones, tho not so good as original AL material ofcourse...

I read you guys are coming with something new (PH wise) this winter, so im stoked! hope its something better

29. Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng View Post
    So SeanGhetto did you add mechabol?

Added in mechabol 8 days ago and WOW! within a couple days i felt stronger and looked harder and bigger. seems like a very dry compound because i am definitely leaning out since on it. This is what i expected a steroid to be like. I started out at 50mg but have just bumped up to 75mg yesterday and will maybe do 100mg next week. am probably only gonna run it 3 weeks then do 1 more week of tren only at a lower dose then that will be my cycle complete as i am on week 5 already. still no sides. I am hooked on mechabol now. Have ordered 3 more bottles. Hope it gets through customs here as i just checked and methyl-clostebol is illegal here.

30. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    Added in mechabol 8 days ago and WOW! within a couple days i felt stronger and looked harder and bigger. seems like a very dry compound because i am definitely leaning out since on it. This is what i expected a steroid to be like. I started out at 50mg but have just bumped up to 75mg yesterday and will maybe do 100mg next week. am probably only gonna run it 3 weeks then do 1 more week of tren only at a lower dose then that will be my cycle complete as i am on week 5 already. still no sides. I am hooked on mechabol now. Have ordered 3 more bottles. Hope it gets through customs here as i just checked and methyl-clostebol is illegal here.
    Yeah, Antaeus Labs has your back Mechabol is really great, glad to see it's really working out.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

Similar Forum Threads

1. headches the first of PH cycles
    By alexx33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
  2. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 08:38 PM
  3. First ever PH cycle any ideas?