Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?
    I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

    Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

    Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.
    Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto

    Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?
    Usually I do

    Torem 60/60/30/30
    Clomid 50/0/0/0

    But, because of the "Clomid is best for 19 Nors" theory and because I have extra Clomid, I ran

    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Torem 60/0/0/0

    Both seem to work fine for me.

  5. OP, how is Trenazone going for you?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   
       

  6. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    OP, how is Trenazone going for you?
    DAY 18 and yea its going pretty good. weighed myself today and am now 85kg (187.4lbs). started at 180.75lbs so gained quite a bit in 18 days and it definitely has not been fat either beacause im on more of a cutting diet as its coming into summer here. Looking a bit bigger around the core as ive been doing alot of deadlifts and squats. Really trying to grow my legs but my upper body just responds way quicker in size. I seem to gain alot of strength in my legs but not much size. No sides at all.... yet. was gonna bump it up to 2.5ml as i was thinking it wasnt really doing that much but writing this post has just made me realize that this stuff is actually having quite a bit of an effect on me, because no one just randomly gains 7lbs in 18 days while dieting and excercising every day. Strength gains are going slowly but they are their.

    How it going for the other guys following this that are running it?

  7. Hey guys
    here's an update of my Trenazone solo run,
    still havent had any sides, actually forgot my Cycle assist (4caps a day is what i take now with 4 omega liquicaps, nothing else) yesterday, and still havent had any sides or high bp.

    Size is definitely up(3kg), strength just a bit(however its supposed to come at week 3/4 so it can still come) no real sides maybe just a bit crashed libido sometimes (i think! maybe placebo effect) but no problems with the good stuff down there... all in all i have had some sick workouts already with this stuff.

    Thinking about buying another bottle and upping it to 2ml.

    youre having some good results seanghetto, keep us posted!

  8. yea i reckon you should up to 2ml. I bet you'll end up going up eventually so might aswell do it now and get the most out of it. I was thinking about going to 2.5 cause when i take that much its like i can actually feel it kicking in immediately.. get more pumped up and stuff. Im just not really keen to have to use a fourth bottle. my current cycle will see me using 3 bottles. And also scared that sides may kick in as the bottle does warn not to use over 150mg/day (2ml).

  9. Great results so far!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Great results so far!
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  11. Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
    what's your weight gain?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    what's your weight gain?
    About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
    man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.

  14. yea i havnt had huge gains in strength either but have gained some. hoping from this point on (week 3) i will start seeing more strength gain.

  15. Even though I haven't ran it, Trenazone reminds me of Deca, Slow and consistent gains

  16. Quote Originally Posted by metroba

    About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.
    6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains

  17. My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.
    This^ Also on OFF days your muscles are still recovering, eat like you would on workout days.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.
    I plan on going up to 3ml for the last 2 weeks. Should be fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains
    Not complaining at all about the weight gain. I was pointing out my strength wasn't anything spectacular. As luck would have it though, today was my first "on" day lol. I wasn't even feeling or expecting anything. I just started the workout and it was like a tidal wave of strength hit me. Weights were just going up easy and I even bumped up the weight on everything considerably. I think this is just something that needed more time than expected to kick in.

    You guys are right about eating bigger on OFF days. Looking forward to the rest of this ride .
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Trenazone is the ****!
    still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
    4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

    How are the others doing with it?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng View Post
    Trenazone is the ****!
    still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
    4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

    How are the others doing with it?
    Great to hear!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  22. Yea all going good,
    Thinking about stacking some Pmag with it for the last 4 weeks @50Mgs a day , or just bump the dosage to 2.5, and get another bottle..

  23. Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
    Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

    I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
    Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rdent95 View Post
    Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
    Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

    I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
    Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...
    IMO trenazone dosing is great. Pmag you probably want to bump up, though.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  25. Thanks for the input @Bigblackguy. Yes, I have decided to bump up the Pmag. Going to 100 for week 4 and 5. No sides, things are going well and I went higher with HDrol, so will see 100 goes next week.
    Quick question, I just picked up some Ultradrol from a smaller online site, is there a way to check the batch #'s or something to make sure it's legit? They still had some LGI SD-10, so got that too, but now worried they could bunk..

    Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. headches the first of PH cycles
    By alexx33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 05:53 PM
  2. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 07:38 PM
  3. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. HELP!! First time PH Cycle and PCT
    By UCIJMH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:05 PM
  5. Results of first ever PH cycle
    By Mini in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Log in
Log in