Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. weighed myself on day 8 and im up 1.7kg (3.7lbs). im on my second bottle of trenazone already. was wondering why i was going through it so fast. I opened the second bottle and looked at the dropper and the .5 and 1 ml marking were alot lower on that one than my first bottle dropper. i tested them by dropping from the 1 ml mark on each dropper into a medicine cup with a 1ml marking and it turns out where the 1ml was marked on the first dropper was actually significantly more (about 1.5mls), the second dropper was spot on the 1ml mark when i squirted it into the cup. so turns out i have been dosing alot higher than i intended. when i was doing 2mls i was actually doing almost 3mls!. For a product that relies heavily on precise dosing i think that is really pathetic and dangerous that the company could stuff that up! I urge anyone using trenazone to test the real volume of the dropper that u get with the bottle. you could be overdosing like i was. since ive pretty much been doing 2mls the whole time (thinking ive been doing 1.5) i kinda wanna stay there now. probably gonna need another bottle or ill only have 2 more weeks left!

2. Besides the weight gain, what else have you been seeing from Trenazone?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. strength has gone up a little. not much else. have only been on it for 10 days though.

4. only side so far is my balls have gotten a bit smaller. and dont wanna go into to much detail but its harder for me to blow my load.

5. I've read it can be a couple weeks for Trenazone to kick in. I'm on 3rd day of Trenazone solo, for now. Going to run it for about 7 or 8 weeks with 5-6 weeks of Pmag in the middle.
    I'll def be following along to see how it treats ya..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    only side so far is my balls have gotten a bit smaller. and dont wanna go into to much detail but its harder for me to blow my load.
    Just finished a 6 week run of Trenazone. This was the only side effect that I saw as well. Other than that, I loved it.

7. @rdent95 & AngryOldMan
    Just wondering
    What are your dosages that you guys used? and did you guys use any support supplements? or an oncycle AI ?

Also a more general qeustion, to all solo-tren users in the topic
    What were your application zones?

Thanks

I am on day 6 now, Tren, bumped it from 1ml to 1.5ml on 5 , and still no sides..

Also sux about the applicator Seanghetto.. i checked my 2 bottles and they are both the same when i put them together, so i think im good, dont rly have anything to test 1ml in anyway..

8. Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng
    @rdent95 & AngryOldMan
    Just wondering
    What are your dosages that you guys used? and did you guys use any support supplements? or an oncycle AI ?

Also a more general qeustion, to all solo-tren users in the topic
    What were your application zones?

Thanks

I am on day 6 now, Tren, bumped it from 1ml to 1.5ml on 5 , and still no sides..

Also sux about the applicator Seanghetto.. i checked my 2 bottles and they are both the same when i put them together, so i think im good, dont rly have anything to test 1ml in anyway..
    I used 3 full bottles over 6 weeks. Almost 2ml every day. I took P5P and muca for the Tren. I stacked it with AndroLean and AndroHard. Took erase on cycle but tapered it down to 0 in a few weeks.

I alternated left torso with right torso every other day. Wanted to spread it out thin. Dries better that way.

9. Trenazone is awesome. I ran it 8 weeks at 2ml Ed, applied to colar bone area then to the back of the neck. I ran it with 6 weeks of hdrol at 125mg. Retained alot of water but came out after pct +10lbs and 2% lower bf.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

10. good luck on your cycle man. planning on running trenazone as my first cycle too in december and i cant wait!

11. i apply it on neck, chest under bicep and forearms, face and dick.. yea im serious. dick and face are the thinnest skin in the body and you get heaps better absorption.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    Just finished a 6 week run of Trenazone. This was the only side effect that I saw as well. Other than that, I loved it.
    how long did it take for them to get back to normal in pct? and what did you use for pct?

13. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    i apply it on neck, chest under bicep and forearms, face and dick.. yea im serious. dick and face are the thinnest skin in the body and you get heaps better absorption.
    Nice...Love it...

I'm not quite so bold. I have been doing shoulders, clavicle, neck. Heard tops of feet and inside of forearms are good, have not tried those yet. I'm dosing it 7 or 8 weeks at

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/50/75/75/75/?/0

Either could bump up slightly if feel the urge around week 4-5. I am also running the usual multi, fish oil, Cycle Assist, and a little extra BP support, UDCA , and a low dose of caber E3D, just to be safe.

Sounds like some good runs in here, like to see how they play out.

14. DAY 11--so added another 5kg to deadlift today. Also stopped taking creatine, which i will begin taking again on start of PCT.. no real sides yet. seem to be getting stronger. Hopefully i will be looking a bit harder once the creatine gets out of my system.
    Have decided to run both Nolva And clomid for PCT, as i dont really wanna run clomid alone at a higher dose because im scared of sides. Would any of the experienced guys be able to recommend a dosage for clomid and nolva at same time and considering my 2ml dose of trenazone @ 5 week cycle. I was thinking Clomid: day 1-2 (80mg), day 3-12 (50mg), day 13-21(35mg) (3 weeks)
    Nolva: day 1-14(25mg), day 15-28(10mg) (4 weeks)

Does this look decent?

15. Day 6,
    still no real sides, running it at 1.6ml.

Dont know how to run clomid and nolva together, would like some input on that too, maybe im running it too , just to be sure.

16. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    how long did it take for them to get back to normal in pct? and what did you use for pct?
    I'm just finishing my first week of PCT now. But, I already feel 80% recovered. I'm using Clomid, but adding Torem first week only.

17. Im taking Reversitol V2, as an oncycle AI at 2 caps a day, just to keep estrogen and aromatase in check, which i believe it does.
    Thinking about switching over to erase, but also thinking it might be overkill.. since its going so well anybody got any input , im thinking if i stop with the reversitol now my body might miss the ingredients and i can fk up my hormones/estrogen.. anybody any input on that?

Weighed myself, am up about 1,5kg, so far so good.

also nice gains everybody making on the tren!

18. Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng View Post
    Im taking Reversitol V2, as an oncycle AI at 2 caps a day, just to keep estrogen and aromatase in check, which i believe it does.
    Thinking about switching over to erase, but also thinking it might be overkill.. since its going so well anybody got any input , im thinking if i stop with the reversitol now my body might miss the ingredients and i can fk up my hormones/estrogen.. anybody any input on that?

Weighed myself, am up about 1,5kg, so far so good.

Also maybe some more opinions on Nolva vs Clomid with trenazone would be nice, im seriously considering ordering some liquid clomid now xd

also nice gains everybody making on the tren!
    Apparently trenazone doesnt aromatise to estro, but i hear different things from different places. You dont wanna kill to much estrogen or youre gains and libido will suffer alot. Im only doin 6.5ml aromasin every 3 days, I said i was gonna do 12.5ml at the start of the thread but yea i have no idea whether tren is aromatising or not so even doin 6.5 might be dropping my estrogen to low. Plus aromasin is way stronger than any otc Ai. Best thing to do would get a hormone test done but by the time i got it back i'd probably almost be finished anyway.

19. DAY 12-- So did back and tri's today. actually had a real good workout unlike the last few. my back is looking more muscular and tri's also. havnt really gone up in strength but just feel alot better while lifting the weight..more pumped. weighed myself again and am now 84.3kg. started at 82kg and was 83.7 at day 8 so am steadily gaining weight. (even though im trying to cut). cant imagine how much i would be gaining if i was trying to bulk and eating a ****load.

20. 2 week mark-- still no sides, infact my libido has actually gone back up now and balls are a bit larger again..? I was dosing pretty high before because the dropper was incorrectly labeled so could be because im actually doing 2ml now, instead of what i thought was 2ml. Wondering if this could actually be a bad sign that the dosage im at now isnt really having an effect on me? will try and remember to weigh myself again tomorrow. gained a little bit of strength and some weight thats about it at the moment.

21. well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?

22. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?
    I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.
    Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?

24. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto

Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?
    Usually I do

Torem 60/60/30/30
    Clomid 50/0/0/0

But, because of the "Clomid is best for 19 Nors" theory and because I have extra Clomid, I ran

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Torem 60/0/0/0

Both seem to work fine for me.

25. OP, how is Trenazone going for you?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  26. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    OP, how is Trenazone going for you?
    DAY 18 and yea its going pretty good. weighed myself today and am now 85kg (187.4lbs). started at 180.75lbs so gained quite a bit in 18 days and it definitely has not been fat either beacause im on more of a cutting diet as its coming into summer here. Looking a bit bigger around the core as ive been doing alot of deadlifts and squats. Really trying to grow my legs but my upper body just responds way quicker in size. I seem to gain alot of strength in my legs but not much size. No sides at all.... yet. was gonna bump it up to 2.5ml as i was thinking it wasnt really doing that much but writing this post has just made me realize that this stuff is actually having quite a bit of an effect on me, because no one just randomly gains 7lbs in 18 days while dieting and excercising every day. Strength gains are going slowly but they are their.

How it going for the other guys following this that are running it?

27. Hey guys
    here's an update of my Trenazone solo run,
    still havent had any sides, actually forgot my Cycle assist (4caps a day is what i take now with 4 omega liquicaps, nothing else) yesterday, and still havent had any sides or high bp.

Size is definitely up(3kg), strength just a bit(however its supposed to come at week 3/4 so it can still come) no real sides maybe just a bit crashed libido sometimes (i think! maybe placebo effect) but no problems with the good stuff down there... all in all i have had some sick workouts already with this stuff.

Thinking about buying another bottle and upping it to 2ml.

youre having some good results seanghetto, keep us posted!

28. yea i reckon you should up to 2ml. I bet you'll end up going up eventually so might aswell do it now and get the most out of it. I was thinking about going to 2.5 cause when i take that much its like i can actually feel it kicking in immediately.. get more pumped up and stuff. Im just not really keen to have to use a fourth bottle. my current cycle will see me using 3 bottles. And also scared that sides may kick in as the bottle does warn not to use over 150mg/day (2ml).

29. Great results so far!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

30. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Great results so far!
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. headches the first of PH cycles
    By alexx33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 05:53 PM
  2. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10