Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

i apply it on neck, chest under bicep and forearms, face and dick.. yea im serious. dick and face are the thinnest skin in the body and you get heaps better absorption.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    Just finished a 6 week run of Trenazone. This was the only side effect that I saw as well. Other than that, I loved it.
    how long did it take for them to get back to normal in pct? and what did you use for pct?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    i apply it on neck, chest under bicep and forearms, face and dick.. yea im serious. dick and face are the thinnest skin in the body and you get heaps better absorption.
    Nice...Love it...

I'm not quite so bold. I have been doing shoulders, clavicle, neck. Heard tops of feet and inside of forearms are good, have not tried those yet. I'm dosing it 7 or 8 weeks at

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/50/75/75/75/?/0

Either could bump up slightly if feel the urge around week 4-5. I am also running the usual multi, fish oil, Cycle Assist, and a little extra BP support, UDCA , and a low dose of caber E3D, just to be safe.

Sounds like some good runs in here, like to see how they play out.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

DAY 11--so added another 5kg to deadlift today. Also stopped taking creatine, which i will begin taking again on start of PCT.. no real sides yet. seem to be getting stronger. Hopefully i will be looking a bit harder once the creatine gets out of my system.
    Have decided to run both Nolva And clomid for PCT, as i dont really wanna run clomid alone at a higher dose because im scared of sides. Would any of the experienced guys be able to recommend a dosage for clomid and nolva at same time and considering my 2ml dose of trenazone @ 5 week cycle. I was thinking Clomid: day 1-2 (80mg), day 3-12 (50mg), day 13-21(35mg) (3 weeks)
    Nolva: day 1-14(25mg), day 15-28(10mg) (4 weeks)

Does this look decent?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Day 6,
    still no real sides, running it at 1.6ml.

Dont know how to run clomid and nolva together, would like some input on that too, maybe im running it too , just to be sure.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

how long did it take for them to get back to normal in pct? and what did you use for pct?
    I'm just finishing my first week of PCT now. But, I already feel 80% recovered. I'm using Clomid, but adding Torem first week only.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Im taking Reversitol V2, as an oncycle AI at 2 caps a day, just to keep estrogen and aromatase in check, which i believe it does.
    Thinking about switching over to erase, but also thinking it might be overkill.. since its going so well anybody got any input , im thinking if i stop with the reversitol now my body might miss the ingredients and i can fk up my hormones/estrogen.. anybody any input on that?

Weighed myself, am up about 1,5kg, so far so good.

also nice gains everybody making on the tren!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng View Post
    Im taking Reversitol V2, as an oncycle AI at 2 caps a day, just to keep estrogen and aromatase in check, which i believe it does.
    Thinking about switching over to erase, but also thinking it might be overkill.. since its going so well anybody got any input , im thinking if i stop with the reversitol now my body might miss the ingredients and i can fk up my hormones/estrogen.. anybody any input on that?

Weighed myself, am up about 1,5kg, so far so good.

Also maybe some more opinions on Nolva vs Clomid with trenazone would be nice, im seriously considering ordering some liquid clomid now xd

also nice gains everybody making on the tren!
    Apparently trenazone doesnt aromatise to estro, but i hear different things from different places. You dont wanna kill to much estrogen or youre gains and libido will suffer alot. Im only doin 6.5ml aromasin every 3 days, I said i was gonna do 12.5ml at the start of the thread but yea i have no idea whether tren is aromatising or not so even doin 6.5 might be dropping my estrogen to low. Plus aromasin is way stronger than any otc Ai. Best thing to do would get a hormone test done but by the time i got it back i'd probably almost be finished anyway.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

DAY 12-- So did back and tri's today. actually had a real good workout unlike the last few. my back is looking more muscular and tri's also. havnt really gone up in strength but just feel alot better while lifting the weight..more pumped. weighed myself again and am now 84.3kg. started at 82kg and was 83.7 at day 8 so am steadily gaining weight. (even though im trying to cut). cant imagine how much i would be gaining if i was trying to bulk and eating a ****load.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

2 week mark-- still no sides, infact my libido has actually gone back up now and balls are a bit larger again..? I was dosing pretty high before because the dropper was incorrectly labeled so could be because im actually doing 2ml now, instead of what i thought was 2ml. Wondering if this could actually be a bad sign that the dosage im at now isnt really having an effect on me? will try and remember to weigh myself again tomorrow. gained a little bit of strength and some weight thats about it at the moment.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

well now been reading up on toremifene and am considering this for PCT apparently it is the new thing and is way better than either nolva or clomid at hpta restoration with no sides and lots of guys sayin it takes like 3 days and the feel fully recovered with really low hanging balls, not that i would only take it for 3 days. Anyway the reviews ive read on this has really swayed me towards using it. I have not read a bad review. There isnt any issue with 19-nors and torem is there? any of you guys had experience with torem? anyone had experience with torem for a trenazone pct?
    I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

I just ran Trenezone. I'm in my second week of PCT. I'm using a hybrid SERM strategy. A regular clomid dose, but with a one week run of Torem. I felt great after the first week.

Usually I run Torem with a one week Clomid "kicker". I've never had any problems with this protocol.
    Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Can i ask what youre dosage was for both of those pct options?
    Usually I do

Torem 60/60/30/30
    Clomid 50/0/0/0

But, because of the "Clomid is best for 19 Nors" theory and because I have extra Clomid, I ran

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Torem 60/0/0/0

Both seem to work fine for me.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

OP, how is Trenazone going for you?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    OP, how is Trenazone going for you?
    DAY 18 and yea its going pretty good. weighed myself today and am now 85kg (187.4lbs). started at 180.75lbs so gained quite a bit in 18 days and it definitely has not been fat either beacause im on more of a cutting diet as its coming into summer here. Looking a bit bigger around the core as ive been doing alot of deadlifts and squats. Really trying to grow my legs but my upper body just responds way quicker in size. I seem to gain alot of strength in my legs but not much size. No sides at all.... yet. was gonna bump it up to 2.5ml as i was thinking it wasnt really doing that much but writing this post has just made me realize that this stuff is actually having quite a bit of an effect on me, because no one just randomly gains 7lbs in 18 days while dieting and excercising every day. Strength gains are going slowly but they are their.

How it going for the other guys following this that are running it?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Hey guys
    here's an update of my Trenazone solo run,
    still havent had any sides, actually forgot my Cycle assist (4caps a day is what i take now with 4 omega liquicaps, nothing else) yesterday, and still havent had any sides or high bp.

Size is definitely up(3kg), strength just a bit(however its supposed to come at week 3/4 so it can still come) no real sides maybe just a bit crashed libido sometimes (i think! maybe placebo effect) but no problems with the good stuff down there... all in all i have had some sick workouts already with this stuff.

Thinking about buying another bottle and upping it to 2ml.

youre having some good results seanghetto, keep us posted!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

yea i reckon you should up to 2ml. I bet you'll end up going up eventually so might aswell do it now and get the most out of it. I was thinking about going to 2.5 cause when i take that much its like i can actually feel it kicking in immediately.. get more pumped up and stuff. Im just not really keen to have to use a fourth bottle. my current cycle will see me using 3 bottles. And also scared that sides may kick in as the bottle does warn not to use over 150mg/day (2ml).
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great results so far!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Great results so far!
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.8%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    I'm into my 3rd week, on a caloric surplus making average strength gains at best and don't have that feeling of being "on". I am currently at 2.5 ml as of yesterday. Ran it 1.5ml first week and 2ml the second. Thoughts?
    what's your weight gain?
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    what's your weight gain?
    About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

yea i havnt had huge gains in strength either but have gained some. hoping from this point on (week 3) i will start seeing more strength gain.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.87%

Even though I haven't ran it, Trenazone reminds me of Deca, Slow and consistent gains
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.8%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba

About 6 lbs, which I am not complaining about but I'm not concerned about that but more about getting strength gains that are "above average". Not hating at all. Just wondering why I'm not getting similar experiences as others. This stuff is supposed to be very potent. So I figured I'd be raging by now. Diet is on point. I monitor nutrition very carefully. Macros are 40/30/30 on workout days and 40/20/40 on off days and I am in a surplus of 500 cals on workout days and 200 on off days.
    6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.87%

My opinion is that you need to eat more. I find that my BMR goes up by 500 calories from the extra I put in my workouts and my increased metabolism while on cycle. If you want to gain weight I would definitely start to ramp up the calories.
    This^ Also on OFF days your muscles are still recovering, eat like you would on workout days.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    man if i was trying to bulk up i'd be running 3ml. I reckon that would be the sweet spot that would really make u feel awesome.
    I plan on going up to 3ml for the last 2 weeks. Should be fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    6lbs is pretty good for only a 500 cal surplus in 2 weeks. I've never ran trenazone before (planning to end of this year or start of next) but from what I've been researching, the "on" feeling is more from androgenic compounds and trenazone is more anabolic. adding stano would give u the "on" feeling and increase ur strength gains
    Not complaining at all about the weight gain. I was pointing out my strength wasn't anything spectacular. As luck would have it though, today was my first "on" day lol. I wasn't even feeling or expecting anything. I just started the workout and it was like a tidal wave of strength hit me. Weights were just going up easy and I even bumped up the weight on everything considerably. I think this is just something that needed more time than expected to kick in.

You guys are right about eating bigger on OFF days. Looking forward to the rest of this ride .
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Trenazone is the ****!
    still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
    4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

How are the others doing with it?
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by kxnxng View Post
    Trenazone is the ****!
    still lovin it over here, 19 days in 1.7ml, bumping it to 2.1 after 25 days strength up, size up, waist smaller, pumps are getting pretty insane too..
    4 caps CEL cycle assist with omega-3 per day.

How are the others doing with it?
    Great to hear!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Yea all going good,
    Thinking about stacking some Pmag with it for the last 4 weeks @50Mgs a day , or just bump the dosage to 2.5, and get another bottle..
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
    Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
    Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by rdent95 View Post
    Go for it with the Pmag! I'm on Day 18 of a
    Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Pmag 0/50/75/75/75/75

I'm tempted to bump to 100 on the PMag the last 2 weeks, might even go 6 wks on Pmag, 8 on the Tren, maybe up to 2.5. I'm working it up slowly. I've had no sides yet, and feeling great. Pumps are just starting to be good. I'm 5'11", 203 right now, up 6 lbs. I did one other cycle, of HDrol at 50/75/75/100/100/125... It was a good run, put some solid muscle on..
    Really liking this run. But like some people said, I never feel 'on'. Just know with the weight increases, and weight increase, and pump that things are rocking...
    IMO trenazone dosing is great. Pmag you probably want to bump up, though.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

Thanks for the input @Bigblackguy. Yes, I have decided to bump up the Pmag. Going to 100 for week 4 and 5. No sides, things are going well and I went higher with HDrol, so will see 100 goes next week.
    Quick question, I just picked up some Ultradrol from a smaller online site, is there a way to check the batch #'s or something to make sure it's legit? They still had some LGI SD-10, so got that too, but now worried they could bunk..

Thanks
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

Hey remember how i said i was overdosing at the start because my dropper was marked wrong. Well antaeus labs sent me a free bottle of trenazone and also mechabol. I dont really know to much about mechabol but i do know it is a methyl. Does anyone know if it is a really potent methyl? or are all methyls the same on liver? serving size says 2x tablets a day (50mg). Does anyone know if it is a good product to stack with trenazone? I was thinking about just doing 1 tablet a day (2x 1/2 tab servs) just to help boost my results with trenazone a bit. do you's think this is a good idea or will only 25mg give me nothing? i just wanna keep liver risk to a minimum. BigBlackGuy might be able to help on this one.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

I've seen some Mecha logs on here, even a Mecha / Trenazone log. Just search on here. I would think it would be great to stack with Trenazone. It doesn't need to convert either if I understand correctly, so might be a little easier on the liver.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

You should check out some of the logs on it. Do a search. You'll find a few. Some good info to go off of.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by rdent95 View Post
    I've seen some Mecha logs on here, even a Mecha / Trenazone log. Just search on here. I would think it would be great to stack with Trenazone. It doesn't need to convert either if I understand correctly, so might be a little easier on the liver.
    Trenazone shouldn't stress the liver. Mechabol has been run pretty high by some guys and they have been good to go.

I always recommend getting bloodwork, though. And running Aegis.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

What is a recommended cycle length for Trenazone?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. headches the first of PH cycles
    By alexx33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 05:53 PM
  2. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 07:38 PM
  3. First ever PH cycle any ideas?
    By KillJoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2