Most Detailed Epistane Log -SH*T JUST GOT REAL!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. im putting my cycle together now, i plan on doing just one bottle, with torem as pct, im using your supports and pct layout just ordered torem


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    im putting my cycle together now, i plan on doing just one bottle, with torem as pct, im using your supports and pct layout just ordered torem

    If you get your taurine and DAA in powder form you get more for your money. Also who likes taking loads of pills. Mixes it up a bit. G'luck on your cycle. Don't forget to pre-load hawthorn berry and milk thistle if you have any type of liver stress going on now or previously.
    •   
       


  3. Day 6:

    Well so far so good. Not having the nauseous spills. In fact my hunger is 'back' so to speak ....didn't really leave though. Definitely feeling hungry more often. It's nothing major.....it's subtle...but I'am noticing that a couple days after training a body part it seems to get more 'full' looking. I had to swap between my before pics, and pics I took today to double check it wasn't placebo. The changes are there. Considering I'm at a decent caloric deficit, I've decided to up my calories starting tomorrow and see what this ep-stane can do closer to my maintenance cals.


    mua ha hA HA!

    Name:  incrediblehulk033108-1.jpg
Views: 1926
Size:  24.9 KB

  4. how much water are you drinking? If you aren't getting 1-2 gallons a day your body will send thirst signals that can be misinterpreted as hunger. Well that plus the ganj. Just trying to help your gains stay lean

  5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    how much water are you drinking? If you aren't getting 1-2 gallons a day your body will send thirst signals that can be misinterpreted as hunger. Well that plus the ganj. Just trying to help your gains stay lean
    Well I started out eating at a caloric deficit so my gains could stay lean .......even with the increase in calories up to around maintenance or slightly over. On anabolics you should eat at a slightly higher caloric surplus to take advantage of the increased protein synthesis and nutrient partitioning. With this in mind, I'm not going to be scared to eat just slightly above maintenance. I'll be adjusting my caloric intake on a weekly bases depending on what I'm seeing in the mirror. Definitely don't wan't to get fat. WRONG kind of bulking I'm aiming for.
    On the other hand, I really want to take full advantage of epistane and gain as much muscle mass as possible. Rather then eating my a*s off, I'm sticking to specific caloric goals to see what they yield. I already know how my body responds naturally, so I'm keeping that in mind and hoping to see some good changes now that I'm heading into week 2.


    Good looking out


    Edit: O-ya...I'm having at LEAST a gallon of water a day. Should be more though....I'll be setting the minimal to 2gallons a day starting tomorrow.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    If you get your taurine and DAA in powder form you get more for your money. Also who likes taking loads of pills. Mixes it up a bit. G'luck on your cycle. Don't forget to pre-load hawthorn berry and milk thistle if you have any type of liver stress going on now or previously.
    Yeah I like powders since I use my ol scale to measure it. And I'm deff gonna get hawthorn berry and milk thistle to pre load with. What about the animal cuts? Is that needed?

  7. I was gonna say that u should raise the cals. Typically losing any dirty gains is relatively easy if you know how to train, which most of us on AM know how to do that.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Yeah I like powders since I use my ol scale to measure it. And I'm deff gonna get hawthorn berry and milk thistle to pre load with. What about the animal cuts? Is that needed?


    FU*K ANIMAL CUTS!! I bought 2 cans of that crap and did both of em as directed. Only thing I lost was money....not BF. My gains came from strict diet and consistent exercise. Save your money bro. Animal makes some other goods products like their multi and their pre-workout.....but from wasting loads of money in the past.....I can safely say that just because a company makes an effective product, does not mean ALL their products are good.

  9. Geez ...I love animal cuts. I lost a lot and got pretty cut with it

  10. I haven't bought into them yet. Actually I asked the wrong ? I meant to ask about animal flex my bad

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    I haven't bought into them yet. Actually I asked the wrong ? I meant to ask about animal flex my bad


    Animal flex is a solid product. Well worth the money.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Geez ...I love animal cuts. I lost a lot and got pretty cut with it

    Placebo effects can be strong enough for motivating results. Glad it worked for you. Getting cut is always sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

  13. DAY 7:


    Got a sh*t ton of protein in today. Grandma's b-day so I ate plenty of BBQ. Staid away from the sweets and beer. Sh*t. I'm on a better drug. You drink beer you get fat. You pop a pro hormone you get ALL KINDZ OF MUSCLE! ha ha


    Well I guess you can call it a cheat day since I didn't worry about calories and just ate lots of bbq. I also got a comment this morning from someone who sees me regularly and they said 'you look like you got bigger.' Can't be from fat because I've been at a caloric deficit every day except for today. I can definitely say I notice my chest full. I'm so damn flat chested its one of the things that stood out to me first. That and I trained chest first so it makes sense that it would be the first muscle to start growing.

    Not much else going on. Today was a rest day. Smoked some weed....had some more bbq and popped my cycle assist. Chest and triceps tomorrow. By far one of my favorite workouts. I love me some bench. I like arm day too. Gatta get those guns for the huns.


    Fun Fact Of The Day: Frequent ass bombs. Never in my life have I been this gassy. ha ha

  14. Subbed brutha! I'll be starting my IBE Epi run in 9 more days, can't wait Good luck and I'll be checking your log frequently to see the progress

  15. Solid updates. How are you feeling today after the cheat day?

  16. Awesome log. You taking your 2nd dose of Epi right before you work out?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Solid updates. How are you feeling today after the cheat day?

    What do you mean? Do I feel guilty? Hell no. It's protein baby and protein builds muscle. Gatta eat big to get big and I'm planning on becoming a BEAST by the end of this cycle.


    If that's what you were asking....there's your answer.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sinfulvoid View Post
    Awesome log. You taking your 2nd dose of Epi right before you work out?

    I workout early in the morning. My first dose is when I wake up with some taurine. Bout an hour - hour in a half later I workout. My second epi dose is 7 1/2 hours later. I take my supports before bed with my last meal of the day.

  19. Hey whats better? Hawthorn extract or hawthorn berry, i got my mthistle but can't find local HB and nutra is sold out as well really don't wanna pay shipping just for HB from somewhere else

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Hey whats better? Hawthorn extract or hawthorn berry, i got my mthistle but can't find local HB and nutra is sold out as well really don't wanna pay shipping just for HB from somewhere else
    Try puritans pride, they have a really good special right now buy 1 get 2 free, and it'll be free shipping sent via USPS. I got some stuff thru them and it came like 3 or 4 business days later

  21. I get my Hawthorn Berry at my local vitamin shop for just 5 bucks. The "NOW" brand is the cheapest. Usually is. Either the case you can buy either one. Higher the mg the less pills you have to pop.

  22. DAY 8


    Had a killer workout today. Was frustrated with a couple things and just took it out on the weights. I don't know if it's because my strength is increasing or just from being in a pissed off mood....but all my lifts went up 20lbs with same reps or almost double. Got back and biceps tomorrow.

    Still excited and waiting for something 'note worthy' to happen during the cycle. Also looking forward to what changes I'm going to see visually with the calorie increase. Tired as fu*k now. Had a flush of warmness and nauseousness hit me. Woke up late today so my dosing was thrown off....was that why? Who really knows. How is a rainbow made? How exactly does a positractor on a plymouth work? I suppose it just --does.


    Speaking of plymouth....isn't this baby something beautiful too look at?

    Name:  3324349452_48b4b8c0f1.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  223.5 KB



    How bout that A*S!

    Name:  3324350058_45e19f6244.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  194.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. I remember when I used to smoke weed
    You crack me up man

  24. Do you not wake up hungry, still taking it fasted and working out then eating of are u eating pre workout with ur epi and taurine?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Do you not wake up hungry, still taking it fasted and working out then eating of are u eating pre workout with ur epi and taurine?

    I don't really wake up hungry unless I eat right before I go to bed. I wake up and take my first dose of epi on an empty stomach with my taurine. Then I hit the gym a lil while later. It's not that I do this intentionally.....it's just that I have no time in the morning to eat....and if I did eat...I'd probably eat a big a*s meal that would keep me from lifting as heavy. Soon as I'm done with my workout I have a protein drink on my way home. Then I shower and am having my post workout meal about 45minutes later after the gym.

  26. im gonna try to eat a bowl of oatmeal before my first dose then hit the gym 30-45 minutes later as i also workout in the AM, i find my workouts are weaker on a empty stomach, especially if im messing with the ganj

  27. Late but in!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    im gonna try to eat a bowl of oatmeal before my first dose then hit the gym 30-45 minutes later as i also workout in the AM, i find my workouts are weaker on a empty stomach, especially if im messing with the ganj


    I don't EVER smoke before I hit the gym. Weed makes me too lazy. And most the time pretty stupid. Gatta have my head right when I hit the gym so I never toke up till I'm done my training that day.

    Oat meals good. Don't know how anal you are with your breakfast, but a whey protein shake will be well absorbed at this time too.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Late but in!


    Welcome to my log. So far it's pretty dull ....but I gatta stfu and be patient till week 3. Expecting it to be 'noticeable' by at LEAST the end of week 3. Till then you can read me babble about useless information and poorly attempt to have a personality.


    gainz GAINZ GAINZ

  30. I enjoy whey pre workout usually a scoop in my oatmeal and runny so I can gulp it down but don't do it much cuz that ish is getting expensive so I just keep whey for post workout shakes most of the time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I just Got my 2 NitroCeps RUnning A LOG!
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:30 PM
  2. Just got my epistane, should I do it this way?
    By saafanco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 06:33 PM
  3. Just another Epistane log
    By mr2lizard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 01:27 PM
  4. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Log in
Log in