Most Detailed Epistane Log -SH*T JUST GOT REAL!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    I haven't bought into them yet. Actually I asked the wrong ? I meant to ask about animal flex my bad

Animal flex is a solid product. Well worth the money.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Geez ...I love animal cuts. I lost a lot and got pretty cut with it

Placebo effects can be strong enough for motivating results. Glad it worked for you. Getting cut is always sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

DAY 7:

Got a sh*t ton of protein in today. Grandma's b-day so I ate plenty of BBQ. Staid away from the sweets and beer. Sh*t. I'm on a better drug. You drink beer you get fat. You pop a pro hormone you get ALL KINDZ OF MUSCLE! ha ha

Well I guess you can call it a cheat day since I didn't worry about calories and just ate lots of bbq. I also got a comment this morning from someone who sees me regularly and they said 'you look like you got bigger.' Can't be from fat because I've been at a caloric deficit every day except for today. I can definitely say I notice my chest full. I'm so damn flat chested its one of the things that stood out to me first. That and I trained chest first so it makes sense that it would be the first muscle to start growing.

Not much else going on. Today was a rest day. Smoked some weed....had some more bbq and popped my cycle assist. Chest and triceps tomorrow. By far one of my favorite workouts. I love me some bench. I like arm day too. Gatta get those guns for the huns.

Fun Fact Of The Day: Frequent ass bombs. Never in my life have I been this gassy. ha ha
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Subbed brutha! I'll be starting my IBE Epi run in 9 more days, can't wait Good luck and I'll be checking your log frequently to see the progress
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Solid updates. How are you feeling today after the cheat day?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.73%

Awesome log. You taking your 2nd dose of Epi right before you work out?
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Solid updates. How are you feeling today after the cheat day?

What do you mean? Do I feel guilty? Hell no. It's protein baby and protein builds muscle. Gatta eat big to get big and I'm planning on becoming a BEAST by the end of this cycle.

If that's what you were asking....there's your answer.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfulvoid View Post
    Awesome log. You taking your 2nd dose of Epi right before you work out?

I workout early in the morning. My first dose is when I wake up with some taurine. Bout an hour - hour in a half later I workout. My second epi dose is 7 1/2 hours later. I take my supports before bed with my last meal of the day.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Hey whats better? Hawthorn extract or hawthorn berry, i got my mthistle but can't find local HB and nutra is sold out as well really don't wanna pay shipping just for HB from somewhere else
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Hey whats better? Hawthorn extract or hawthorn berry, i got my mthistle but can't find local HB and nutra is sold out as well really don't wanna pay shipping just for HB from somewhere else
    Try puritans pride, they have a really good special right now buy 1 get 2 free, and it'll be free shipping sent via USPS. I got some stuff thru them and it came like 3 or 4 business days later
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

I get my Hawthorn Berry at my local vitamin shop for just 5 bucks. The "NOW" brand is the cheapest. Usually is. Either the case you can buy either one. Higher the mg the less pills you have to pop.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

DAY 8

Had a killer workout today. Was frustrated with a couple things and just took it out on the weights. I don't know if it's because my strength is increasing or just from being in a pissed off mood....but all my lifts went up 20lbs with same reps or almost double. Got back and biceps tomorrow.

Still excited and waiting for something 'note worthy' to happen during the cycle. Also looking forward to what changes I'm going to see visually with the calorie increase. Tired as fu*k now. Had a flush of warmness and nauseousness hit me. Woke up late today so my dosing was thrown off....was that why? Who really knows. How is a rainbow made? How exactly does a positractor on a plymouth work? I suppose it just --does.

Speaking of plymouth....isn't this baby something beautiful too look at?

Name:  3324349452_48b4b8c0f1.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  223.5 KB

How bout that A*S!

Name:  3324350058_45e19f6244.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  194.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I remember when I used to smoke weed
    You crack me up man
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Do you not wake up hungry, still taking it fasted and working out then eating of are u eating pre workout with ur epi and taurine?
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Do you not wake up hungry, still taking it fasted and working out then eating of are u eating pre workout with ur epi and taurine?

I don't really wake up hungry unless I eat right before I go to bed. I wake up and take my first dose of epi on an empty stomach with my taurine. Then I hit the gym a lil while later. It's not that I do this intentionally.....it's just that I have no time in the morning to eat....and if I did eat...I'd probably eat a big a*s meal that would keep me from lifting as heavy. Soon as I'm done with my workout I have a protein drink on my way home. Then I shower and am having my post workout meal about 45minutes later after the gym.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

im gonna try to eat a bowl of oatmeal before my first dose then hit the gym 30-45 minutes later as i also workout in the AM, i find my workouts are weaker on a empty stomach, especially if im messing with the ganj
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

Late but in!
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

im gonna try to eat a bowl of oatmeal before my first dose then hit the gym 30-45 minutes later as i also workout in the AM, i find my workouts are weaker on a empty stomach, especially if im messing with the ganj

I don't EVER smoke before I hit the gym. Weed makes me too lazy. And most the time pretty stupid. Gatta have my head right when I hit the gym so I never toke up till I'm done my training that day.

Oat meals good. Don't know how anal you are with your breakfast, but a whey protein shake will be well absorbed at this time too.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Late but in!

Welcome to my log. So far it's pretty dull ....but I gatta stfu and be patient till week 3. Expecting it to be 'noticeable' by at LEAST the end of week 3. Till then you can read me babble about useless information and poorly attempt to have a personality.

gainz GAINZ GAINZ
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

I enjoy whey pre workout usually a scoop in my oatmeal and runny so I can gulp it down but don't do it much cuz that ish is getting expensive so I just keep whey for post workout shakes most of the time
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.23%

how many cals are you eating?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by greg_the_ripp View Post
    how many cals are you eating?
    Week 1 I was in a caloric deficit eating at 2,000 cals. This week I'm eating 2,500 - 3,000 cals depending if its a workout day or rest day. My maintenance is about 2,300 depending on how I'm training at the time.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.19%

You holding any water weight from the epi?
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    You holding any water weight from the epi?

Nope...I eat pretty clean. Even when I have something dirty like I did when I ate the bbq...I only jumped up a few pounds in water weight. It's not bloat though. It's just simply glycogen stores increasing and comes with any high sodium filled meal. The epi its self is not making me bloat. This compound does not convert to estrogen so you will not experience any water retention. If your bloated like a mofo while taking this compound, then your just plain eating like a fat fu*k. Put down the ho ho's and everything should be cool.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

In, not too late! Not too much of (chatterbox) either, but i'll keep up.
    Been looking for a good Epi log to plan & compare/adjust.

Keep it up, looking forward to results! week3+ xD
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

DAY 9:

Back and biceps day. Had a good workout. The only thing that went through my mind was "did I hit my back well." Last back workout I didn't feel as quite swore as my other body parts/workouts. A shame too because I would like to take advantage of this cycle to really add thickness and width to my back. I dropped the weights to focus more on form. Pausing and squeezing with every rep. Also added more exercises/sets to my workout in hopes I tax the muscle 100% As if 14 sets for back wasn't enough....I did an extra 3 exercises and a total of 8 extra sets.

Nothing much to say guys. I know....It's gay. Well on a plus note no negative sides so can't complain.

Most logs I've read it hits full on at the end of week 3...but I've also read people feel something as early as day 10. Tomorrow here we come.....
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Don't worry man, it's coming hard and subtle at the same time
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Don't worry man, it's coming hard and subtle at the same time

Sounds like me in bed. Then when it happens my chick is all like "WHY'D YOU STOP!?" Because bi*ch....it was coming hard and subtle the whole time...something was BOUND to pop off. ha ha

Thanx man. This being patient thing sucks but it is what it is. Just keeping quite and waiting patiently for the beast to come alive.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

[QUOTE="epstaneman"]

Sounds like me in bed. Then when it happens my chick is all like "WHY'D YOU STOP!?" Because bi*ch....it was coming hard and subtle the whole time...something was BOUND to pop off. ha ha

Hahaha wow...
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Looking forward to the progress/updates.

I'm thinking of running my first cycle of epistane so definitely keep the details coming... apparently unlike your sexual prowess, or so you said. Just messing with you. Seems like the log should be packed with good info. Thanks for posting it up.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

DAY 10:

Not much to report as today was a rest day. Just hit some abs and that was it. One thing I will say is H.E.B. had a sale on their weight watchers chocolate ice cream bars. Just 1$ a box. Pretty high in carbs, but while on a bulk, I will say for just 100 calories....it tastes FUC*ING AWESOME! It was a okay substitute for my usual bryers carb smart bars. Basically less healthy but much more great tasting.

My back is swore as hell so I KNOW I killed it on back day. Gonna make all kinds of gains during this bulk.....ALL KINDZ!!!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Gonna make all kinds of gains during this bulk.....ALL KINDZ!!!!
    In the most no-homo way possible, love those guys. I have brothers who are twins; also named Keith and Kevin.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

TMW is the shiznit lol
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.4%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Welcome to my log. So far it's pretty dull ....but I gatta stfu and be patient till week 3. Expecting it to be 'noticeable' by at LEAST the end of week 3. Till then you can read me babble about useless information and poorly attempt to have a personality.

gainz GAINZ GAINZ
    Man all I have to say is you are going to have a HEYDAY when you reach week 3!!!

I just hit week 3 and at about day 13... Jesus, you feel like a monster in the gym and a hauss outside of it. Look forward to it brotha this stuff is awesome!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

DAY 11:

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaight gents. Today was pretty sweet. I'm starting to notice new things. Today was arm day and I got a pump that was so insane it was almost annoying....ALMOST. I kind of hated and loved it at the same time. Hated it because it kept me from banging out some more reps...but loved it enough to stop mid set and go flex in the mirror. Didn't really have to flex considering my skin was bout to rip fu*king open. I always told people....who give's a sh*t...you can get a pump simply by lifting with some balls. Well I never had a pump quite like "THIS." Although it's nothing to be excited about....it does excite me knowing it HAS BEGUN! **CUE SCARY THEME MUSIC**
    BUM bum BUMMMMMM

All my reps went up and more noticeably....on particular exercise's my strength shot up like crazy. For example (don't laugh at me) but I work with 80p on the tricep push downs. Today I was working with 150. Big a*s jump. If this keeps up I'll out grow the damn stack by next week. lol

Even right now it feels like I have a pump in my biceps and forearms. Yesterday towards night I noticed my forearms felt tight. Almost like I had a pump even though it was a rest day I was like WTF? I don't like getting excited over every tiny thing because it can easily be in the head. Today after the gym during my shower I noticed it felt like my pec was getting in the way of me washing my shoulder. I don't know if it's because my bicep is more swole or my chest is more swole but either the case ....simply put....I'M GETTING SWOLE BIT*HES!!!! ha ha

Nothing negative to report guys. All my supports are keeping sides at bay and any other sides I may experience I don't seem to be experiencing .....so I can't complain. Going to up my Taurine though next week. Going to double it starting week 3. Don't have any back pumps but figure, at 8 bucks a bottle, why wait till I have back pain to take more Taurine?

So I officially mark today as the day I actually NOTICED changes. Now as far as visually go's....I know I'm not going to wake up like the incredible hulk over night, but definitely looking forward to whats next. That be pretty sweet though....wake up big, green, and in full throttle BEAST MODE!

Name:  beast.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  9.7 KB

BEAST MODE BI*CHES!!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Solid update bro I'm freaking excited to start mine
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.33%

I'm psyched too, mine just came in today I can't wait to start it!!! Great log bro, keep up the good work.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.22%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

I don't really wake up hungry unless I eat right before I go to bed. I wake up and take my first dose of epi on an empty stomach with my taurine. Then I hit the gym a lil while later. It's not that I do this intentionally.....it's just that I have no time in the morning to eat....and if I did eat...I'd probably eat a big a*s meal that would keep me from lifting as heavy. Soon as I'm done with my workout I have a protein drink on my way home. Then I shower and am having my post workout meal about 45minutes later after the gym.
    Y is it that if u eat right b4 bed, u wake up hungry. If u eat a big meal u wake up starving to death?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

...maybe more of a craving then hunger?

I'm dabbling with IF at the moment and I know that I can go extended periods of time without consuming calories (compared to an average person's eating schedule). Should I go off of my routine though, "hunger" rears it's head every so often despite my body having already been used to the lack of food.

That said, maybe this is similar; his body is used to receiving calories at those times and signals him to eat due to routine. I don't know. I'm not a Ph.D. or anything, though in my experience, that might be a positive statement.

Keep us posted on today's results, Ep. I'm curious to see what develops.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Y is it that if u eat right b4 bed, u wake up hungry. If u eat a big meal u wake up starving to death?
    I'm the exact same way. If I eat right before bed, I wake up feeling so hungry to the point where my stomach almost hurts because I feel so empty...BUT if I go to bed hungry, I'll wake up feeling fuller and not half as hungry as normal. I never understood it...

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just Got my 2 NitroCeps RUnning A LOG!
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:30 PM
  2. Just got my epistane, should I do it this way?
    By saafanco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:33 PM
  3. Just another Epistane log
    By mr2lizard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:27 PM
  4. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM