SD and Epi Cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

SD makes u lazy too.
    Bro ur current weight is 212? That's nice
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

yup 212, but as you can see in the pre-cycle pics i've got some flab to lose, but for me, i can't seem to put muscle on unless i eat like a horse and gain flab with it... so i guess i will just do that then cut later.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmattstevens
    Yesterday I started 20sd and 30Epi....

Will drop to 10 Sd next week as 40epi do will look more like this

SD 20/20/20/10/10/0/0
    Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40/50

Weighed 212 again today. I did legs. To yesterday day, new baby kept me up and only got a few hours sleep so I just couldn't get up to train... I know I'm weak lol.
    That looks much better for dosing. Sux when you are dead asleep and then you here "waaaaahhhhhhhh". You try to ignore it, then your wife calls your name because she's exhausted from breast feeding so now you got no choice.. The days I work early, the wifey leaves me alone which is nice but all other days, I expect to wake up with her to help out. It's all worth it though. I love my little dude.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I feel ya. We think my little girl is lactose, cause we have about figured out everytime my wife eats dairy (which is like every freaking meal) that my daughter gets gas... Not like regular gas though it is like she colic. Which we thought she was, but after she cut dairy out it seems to have gone away for the most part... But you know what I mean, they have different cries the "I'm sad" cry is way different from the "I'm hurting" cry. She did that for like 3 hours straight that night. You can't sleep or really do anything. All the remedies weren't working you just hold her and stare at each other... But your right it's all worth it when my two year old just looks at me today and goes "daddy I love you" doesn't get better than that.

But I'm telling you, every teenager who is thinking about having sex should have to sit through a night like that one... Best damn birth control ever!
  5. Registered User

SD was just banned. So good timing on ur cycle, enjoy it.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

211 today. But still feeling great. Did a total upper body today. Legs tomorrow
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I saw some stuff on that Ban. Would be a whole lot of stuff. That is definitely going to suck if it passes, hopefully it won't.

Don't they have enough **** to deal with besides steroids? Terrorism? World hunger? Child abuse? Oprah? Come on!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Did interval training today. And ran 2 miles.

Weighed 212

Still feeling strong. Was a little disappointed weight didn't go up but I can tell that I'm more defined so I'll call it even.

Ran 2 miles. Each lap I stopped and did something different. Pushups with 45lb plate on my back (20), burpies, jump squats, shoulder press with kettle bells, pull ups.

I'm running a Race ( not the warrior dash I ran that in May, but another one like it) September 22.

I know cardio isn't advised for on cycle but I cAnt not run. It's a 4 mile 31 obstacle race. And I can't half way do anything, so I know I'll go balls to the wall on it like I did the warrior dash, which I finished 502 out of 6500+... Not bad for a guy who hates running.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Just tried to put my kakis on, my legs and ass about busted the freaking things, guess the cycle is working... If that keeps up I'll have to buy all new clothes, this could turn into an expensive cycle lol. At least I got one last good or in while we can all get SD.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Beef... Its what's for dinner.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  11. Registered User

Beef... Its what's for dinner.
    Bro, tell me that's a bagel bun.
    That looks soooooo goooood
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Omg I just had an accident in my pants. I once had a cheeseburger wrapped in a glazed donut. Soooo bomb but soooo bad.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Omg I just had an accident in my pants. I once had a cheeseburger wrapped in a glazed donut. Soooo bomb but soooo bad.
    What?....
    U for real!
    That's the sickest invention I have ever heard of!
    Where can I get it!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01

What?....
    U for real!
    That's the sickest invention I have ever heard of!
    Where can I get it!
    Came across this at a state fair called the "Big E" in W. Springfield Ma. Also had fried Oreo cookies and chocolate wrapped bacon which was quite different.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

That's crazy... I'm from Arkansas so we know how to fry stuff...

They sell fried sticks of butter and snickers at our state fair.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Heck yeah dude, great for a dirty bulk
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I know my two year old gave me a cold. Hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection. But it explains why I have felt like crap the last couple of day. I'm just going to push through it. Took yesterday off, probably today too... Will come back hitting it hard Monday. Was 213 this morning. Looking more defined though and I'm gaining so I know it's working. I think I'll hit my 220 goal.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Wooo. SD finally kicking in full throttle. Weighted 215 today. I have a cold and still felt like a beast. I've never touched 110 Dumb bells before, and after 4 sets of bench. (last set 245x8 also a record for me) and my 3 earlier sets, on the last one I got 110 bells on incline for x4 by myself and got the 8 with a spot.
    Since it was incline (15degree). And was my 8th set of chest I'm feeling good about the fact I still am going Stronger than I ever have.

Also did some rows (4 sets 85,95,115,130) and some dead lifts and weighted pull ups, but I was mostly excited about the chests.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

216 today, did interval training like last friday. Feeling good, hopefully about to get rid of my cold, because Mucnex is drying me out
  20. Registered User

216 today, did interval training like last friday. Feeling good, hopefully about to get rid of my cold, because Mucnex is drying me out
    Jezzzzzz.... u got a love SD.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

no more sd for me since its being banned. i did two cycles in 2005 and 2006.

looks like you put on quality strength and lean mass on this cycle
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

216 still today, did legs. Felt strong. i like to do front squats instead of regular squats... I was a catcher and Linebacker in High School, so my knees are bad... Front squats don't hurt my knees as bad. Anyways, i was able to 245 today on front squats which is a piss load to hold up with your shoulders. Sure made my back spread out though. I can definitely see the mass.

Went and got a check up today. (no bloods)

BP was a tad high but that's kind of expected and mine has always been a little bit high anyways. Dr. said liver was good, check my urnine for blood everything looked good. I've been drinking so much water my pee isn't even colored, (been drinking 2 gal since week 3)... So i'm sure that helps.
  23. Registered User

Look like a keyllar
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Chest and back yesterday.

I did arms today. Weighed 218, feeling great!

Day 24
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Holding 218 over the Sunday off day. Definitely feeling the sides this weekend and today. I am not an "temperamental". Guy and I can tell I'm was more easily frustrated. Also lethargy is threw the roof I feel like laying down sleep all damn day but I can't sleep any more at night and can't even begin to take a nap during the day. I'm sleeping like 9 hours which is more than I usually do. Trying to beat the lethargy. Don't know if I can take it feeling tired all week. May drop the SD week 5 and 6.

But when I do push myself my strength is way up. I just am really lacking motivation, and with two kids lack of motivation is not a good thing lol.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

1 monster drink, 2 cups of coffee, and 3 expresso shots and I'm finally awake... Yaaa

*waits for caffeine headache to kick in*
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmattstevens View Post
    Chest and back yesterday.

I did arms today. Weighed 218, feeling great!

Day 24
    nice. how are those wheels?

any bp issues?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

BP 135/85

Not bad, but probably a little high. Mine has always been in 120/80 range though
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

BP 135/85

Not bad, but probably a little high. Mine has always been in 120/80 range though
    When do you take your BP. First thing in the am?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I take it a few time through out the day actually. But always after my work outs. I take it around 10am and 3:00pm

But I work out at 5:30am
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Holding at 218. I'll be honest, my diet has been off as I got a sinus infection.

Still feeling great though, I think my definition is really coming along. Not feeling shut down yet which is surprising, but I guess that's a good thing.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

Is it just me or did this joker have gyno even before he started this log? Check his before pics
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I've had that since I was about 12. when I was in my early teens I was a late bloomer, over 200+ around 5.5 that's when they got large. Have been ever since. Wasn't very apparent until I got skinny and played football my 11th and 12th grade year. Thought about corrective surgery but it's expensive and I was told it was gyno, that it was just fatty tissue. Usually the nips are just large and puffy, have been as long as I can remember. It's always bothered me, but since it's been there really as long as I can remember not much I can do now, except surgery.

Since its really just looks I left it alone. I made, it to 27 with it why fix it now. Ive got kids and bills to pay for instead worry spending thousands on my nipples, but thanks for being a dick and pointing it out.
  34. Registered User

Its not really noticeable. They don't censor the word dick?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Guess not, lol

Well maybe they shouldn't I mean it is a mostly male sight and that wouldn't be offensive to men.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Its not really noticeable. They don't censor the word dick?
    When I am heavier (and bulking right now) its worse,

When I'm lean it's not as bad.

So I'm looking forward to cutting after PCT.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Matt porter did an excellent article on when on cycle thy short cut and off "bulk" that took me a few years of competitive bodybuilding to figure out on my own through experience
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Very nice read, assuming this was the article.

http://www.primordialperformance.com...off-cycle.html

I'm still holding at 218. Since I've switched to all Epi at 40mg that's probably my max weight but I think it was good gains since I ate pretty clean. I wanted to make sure I held my weight gained. To me a successful cycle that I gain 10-12 lbs and hold it during PCT is better than gaining 20 them losing 10 during PCT.

I did chest and back yesterday.

Half arms and shoulders/traps today.

Legs tomorrow.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Had a sample of Muscle Marinade, thought it would e a good idea on leg day...

I've been off NO and pre-workout energy supps (besides AI Motivate) since May. So I thought I would skip the Motivate and take MM for legs and kill it.

Was doing single leg hip extensions x 8 each leg, Bulgarian squats x8 (35lb dumbbells) and calf raises 225 x20

On 4 set before calf raises I lost everything I drank this morning. Karbolyn, EPI, everything... Tried to finish 10 minutes later. Got sick again and dizzy this time so called it a day.

Maybe I just wasnt used to NO or the other emery supps. I'm sure it's good stuff just too much for me on leg day. I will stick with my Motivate.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Took yesterday as my off day.

Did a total body workout this morning. 1 exercise per body part.

Weighted 217 down a lb still up 13 total. I have cut back on the carbs this week so that's probably why I lost a few lbs... Definition is showing more no loss of strength, actually still lifting more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tren/sd and epi?
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:17 PM
  2. brywal312's 2 weeks of fury (CUT w/T3 SD and EPI)
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:12 AM
  3. sd and halodrol cycle
    By sd freak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:43 PM
  4. SD and Prostan cycle - but which amounts...
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 12:32 PM
  5. SD and M5AA Cycle
    By bjfrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:37 AM