Yet another H-Drol cycle post . . review if you want but TY to all . .

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
The H-Drol Log

Hello to all:

I was not going to post my log but then said eh why not . . lol.

Before anyone looks at my stats and gives me the speech I’m to light please understand that I have stayed at my weight due to competition weight restrictions. I am FAR from new to the iron game so give go easy on me when suggesting things.

I am retiring from competitions and figured I’d try other areas that I was not able to try prior.

So my stats are:
Height: 5’5”
Body Weight: 160 lbs.
Years training/competing: to many to count but hard core since 93, ok now I feel old lol
Body Fat 14% +/-

I have decided to do a PH cycle in August. I will be running the following as my cycle. It will consist of 2 weeks pre-load my organs, 6 weeks on H-Drol, then 4 weeks PCT (Nolvadex). My schedule will look something similar to this:

Week 1 Pre-load with Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2)
Week 2 Pre-load with Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2)
Week 3 Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Fish Oil 6 g, H-Drol 50 mg
Week 4 Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Fish Oil 6 g, H-Drol 75 mg
Week 5 Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Fish Oil 6 g, H-Drol 75 mg
Week 6 Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Fish Oil 6 g, H-Drol 75 mg
Week 7 Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Fish Oil 6 g, H-Drol 75 mg
Week 8 Cycle Assist (4 caps x 2), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Fish Oil 6 g, H-Drol 75 mg, DAA 6 g, Erase (3 caps)

Week 9 PCT Assist (2 caps x 2), DAA 6 g, Erase (3 caps), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Nolvadex 20 mg
Week 10 PCT Assist (2 caps x 2), DAA 3 g, Erase (2 caps), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Nolvadex 20 mg
Week 11 PCT Assist (2 caps x 2), DAA 3 g, Erase (2 caps), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Nolvadex 10 mg
Week 12 PCT Assist (2 caps x 2), DAA 3 g, Erase (1 caps), Taurine 3 g (6 g if needed), Liv52 (liver support), Nolvadex 10 mg

Typical Day cap schedule will look something similar to this:

11:00 AM Get Up
Liv52 (1 caps), Fish Oil (2 caps), H-Drol (1 Cap), (Erase (1 cap) – during PCT)

11:30 AM Protein shake, creatine

12:30 PM Training

2:00 PM Lunch – Chicken, rice, veggies
Protein shake
Cycle Assist (4 caps)
Taurine (3 grams)

5:00 PM Snack #1/shake
H-Drol (1 cap), Fish Oil (2 caps), liv52 (1 cap), (Erase (1 cap) – during PCT)

9:30 PM Dinner – Salmon, rice, veggies
Cycle Assist (4 caps)

1:00 AM Snack #2/shake
H-Drol (1 cap), Fish Oil (2 caps), liv52 (1 cap)

2:30 AM Bed Time
(DAA during PCT)
(Erase (1 cap) – during PCT)

***Cycle Assist will be replaced with PCT Assist during PCT
***Nolvadex will be taken at 11 AM and 9:30 PM when at 20 mg then just at 11 AM when at 10 mg
***Erase will be run for 5 weeks starting in week with the following dosing 3/3/2/2/1

My diet will be very close to a 40/40/20 routine. Carbs 365, Protein 270, Fat 100 again give or take depending on the day and cals will be upped to 3600 +/- about 1000 more than my base diet now . . .

Ok I’m sure I forgot to list something that someone will point out and before someone attacks me saying whatever (lol) I have done my research and am just putting the final touches on my cycle as we speak. All above supplements will be totally on hand prior to starting.

Thank you to all who stop by . . .and now I wait for the attacks to come (lol) sorry guys but due to another site, like I said I wasn't going to post anything . . I asked a simple OPINION question on the other site and OMG torn to pieces lol . . well like I say if you want to comment please do I have big shoulders so I can take it at my age . . good luck to all whatever your goals maybe . .TY

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would bump your Nolva dose for the first week or days to 40...just saying , 5 weeks at 75mg...Shutdown means no bueno!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmmm? very interesting suggestion . . I'll look into that . . .I see other logs at above dosing but TY I will look into that so your saying 40/20/10/10?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah, IMO there's 2 ways:

40 (first 2-3 days) 20/20/10/10

Or to be on the safest side:

40/40/20/20

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Cool bud. Thanks I'll go do a bit of research and report back. Funny I was going to post the dosing question to see if there were advantages to a high dose first week

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Should liver support be taken same time as ph?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Should or shouldn't?

as I had planned on taking it with PH

mmstang33

Awards
Looks like a solid cycle, just started my first Hdrol cycle as well, four days in to 50mg. Only thing I would throw in there is a quality multi if you haven't already and keep an eye on your blood pressure. Hit the weights hard bro!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oops! Yup forgot to log that but yes I have the vit as well

As for hitting it hard no worries there my years of powerlifting will do just fine. But yes very excited to start in a few weeks.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Pre load question:

I'm correct that during preload u use the full does of 8 caps/day with cycle assist or is there an advantage to picking up individual ones. If so how much?

However, two bottles of CA fits perfectly into an 8 week run (2 preload, 6 on)

Any feed back?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK the long wait is finally over . . . I have tweaked and tweaked my cycle and finally everything is ready so Monday I can FINALLY start my preload . . I'm so pumped up that all my lifts are up already lol . . thanks again for all who helped and tolerated a few stupid questions and misunderstandings in PM's but thanks again . . .

@Celorza I will take your suggestion on the Nolvadex dosing and I totally miss understood the dosing schedule you spoke of but all is good now with 2 does 8 hours apart I think I needed a coffee that night lol

and so the count down begines

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
And finally it is time to start the cycle . . almost like Christmas lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok so current number are and I must point out they are still down from where I was before the Nationals but with all the set backs this year I'm happy and these numbers are stimulant free so

BW 158
Squat 290 3x3
Bench 255 3x3
Deads 340 3x3

I'll report on and off if anyone is following.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yawn . . . ok so I woke up and did the do and popped my H-Drol and OMG about 15 minutes later I had gyno, acne, high BP, shrinkage but I look leaner so all is good lol!!!!!!!! . . ok so I'm being a dork lol

Well right now I'm trying to eat my breakfast witch is something I usually don't do . . hate solid food in the morning . . normally its just a shake with all sorts of stuff blended in . . still having that but this toast thing . . .ugh!

So just like I expected my weight today was up from my weekend binder of eating with the kids and GF so I'm at 159.6 but like I said I'll use 158 because that is what I have been sitting at normally for the last 2 weeks and I still need to make a deposit in the bathroom so I'm sure I'm still at 158 . .

Today is chest day so all is good and I think anything will be better than this breakfast lol . . so off I go to burp this toast for the next 2 hours

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok due to new hours at work I'll be tweaking my pill popping schedule so:

H-Drol at 11 AM & 9:00 PM

Supports at 4:00 PM & 2:00 AM

Today's chest was good. I'm sure it was breakfast but had a great pump going on.

Deads tomorrow?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well today is going well . . . bit of a late start as they had to replace the thermostat on my furnace but warmed up and hit 315 for 8/8/6 so that was good and it felt good . . . remember I do a rotating rep plan each week so . . 8 then 5 then 8 then 3 . . gradual progression . . ok time for assistant work . . . still must be breakfast that I normally don't have but I have a good pump starting . . . oh yeah and after giving birth today my weight was back down to my normal weight 157.8 . . again just weekend garbage coming out . . .

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Morning world . . . well even if the pumps are in my mind you can't take away the extra pound that I'm up this morning away from me . . I feel amazing and its finally arm day . . Huyeah!! . report back later

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK so here is the scoop for today . . . weighed myself and what do you know? . . I'm up almost a pound and a half 159.2 and were only on day 4. . and my normal weight is 157.6

The pumps are good and its legs day and I'm half way through and so far so good. No increases to speak of but I feel good. This week is 8's so 255 - 3x8 and as I said this is way down for me but considering I'm a PL and we go all the way to the floor with our ass this is still a good squat. . . let me also point out that a while ago and one of the reasons I retired from PL'ing is I had a accident during my squats and threw out my hip real bad and pulled my back . . thus my squat is way down and mostly I think its mental as I'm scared and in our sport if your scared of the weight, your finished before you even begin . . but I shall return some day soon.

Things I have noticed:

1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweat like a PIG!!!!!! totally drenched!!!!! . . I think I'll start training nude lol

2. Over all I state of happy, calm and well being and this is interesting as normally I'm like the Hulk . . "My secret is I'm always angry" lol but now not so much . . this in its self is great.

3. I look bigger but it has to be in my head lol

NO side as of yet . . .

BTW if anyone is reading this I changed the above diet and schedule in general so if anyone wants an update to that let me know . . .

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK stop the presses!!!!! this is NOT in my head . . . I might just have the best leg/ ham pump of my life . . something is going on in there . . . Like I said I have been around this game long enough to know about the placebo effect but I'm sorry this is a dam good pump

j05441

Awards
With your weight expect it. By the end of my first week i put of 5 from hdrol, mostly h20 of course.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yeah I know. But I think it also has to do with the fact that I'm no longer tied into a particular weight class.

So the extra freedom helps to lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
BTW did u keep the average 8 - 10 pounds on your cycle after PCT if u don't mind me asking.

j05441

Awards
Scale wise i only gain 3 but i was much leaner and stronger. Not as strong as on cycle but stronger than before forsure. Mirror is where it counts anyway.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yikes!!!! Either u were a none responder or this was not your first cycle. Anything less than 7 for my first cycle and I'll b disappointed.

My diet is dead on so I just have to have the compound do the rest.

If I don't gain at least a pound and a half a week I'll tweak my diet the following week.

Might do that anyways as I find even at 4500 cals I'm getting hungry

j05441

Awards
No i probably lost 8 or so of fat. I ran it at a heavy doss and longer than you. I gained over 20 lbs while on it mostly water. Im much better looking than before. Your scale weight really dosnt matter its only a factor.

j05441

Awards
My bench went from 265 for 1 to 305 for 2 so i responded for sure. First cycle.

j05441

Awards
Halo will send your metabolism through the roof. However it makes you hungry as hell

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok well that is impressive. I hope to gain more size than strength as well being a Powerlifter I'm happy with my strength but a bit more size would b nice at this stage of my life.

Well if I have to mow down more that wont b a problem as we r all huge eaters in my family. So far I'm the only one who has a well, not filled out as of yet lol

Typical question lol how were your sides?

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this no lebito thing if it happens. I can fake it if I need to lol but if he is not awake my GF will cut him off and take matters into her own hands. Lol!!!!

j05441

Awards
Um sides. Night sweats bad. First 3 weeks Horney as hell. But by the last 2 weeks i was like come to think of it i hadnt gotten off in 2 weeks. Its not that i couldnt i just wasnt it the mood. But it wasnt a diamond cutter when it did. Also legtharcy was a bitxh

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Wow 7 weeks. Yup I think even an elephant would be shut down by then lol

Well I'll b bumping it up next week so let's c what happens but as for sweating, OMG during training it's crazy and as for horny well GF comes over on the weekend so lets c how bad I rip it up lol.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK holding at a pound and a half of lean mass so I'm happy with that.

Allergies have been killing me the last two days trying not to take anything but might have to breakdown

OK so I woke up extra early today, that was odd but I suffer from insomnia at times. Eventually fell back to sleep but not as much sleep as normal. . .

Well finish my breakfast then hit chest . . been a good week for training. . . I look leaner so all is good.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Um sides. Night sweats bad. First 3 weeks Horney as hell. But by the last 2 weeks i was like come to think of it i hadnt gotten off in 2 weeks. Its not that i couldnt i just wasnt it the mood. But it wasnt a diamond cutter when it did. Also legtharcy was a bitxh
Did you ever end up adding something in like Horny Goat Weed or Longfellow Jack? . . not sure if those products are all hype but didn't know if you ever tried any of them.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
One thing I don't really understand is . . . and I know why . . but other heavier compounds they say to run a Test base so why couldn't one run DAA low does say EOD just to keep the boys up and running a bit?

j05441

Awards
I have no idea but i imagine a t booster is useless if your boys are shut down. I dont believe it would work but i got no idea.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well it's something to ponder as most add DAA to there PCT and I just don't understand why it's not suggested by the Gods during the ON cycle. Because some use stuff like HCGenerate.

Maybe it has to do with DAA is not string enough during the ON cycle and generate is.

Oh well gives me something new to research

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well Just a quick update . . . back to my normal diet after my usual weekend binder with the kids lol . . I think I may have done to much activities yesterday as today my deadlifts feel like a ton . . . 340 might as well been stuck on the floor. . . however, this is nothing new, my deads are a hit and miss at times for some reason. When I feel like this I just take it easy as after this many years training I know they ALL can't be great workouts.

So I'll finish up on my back and if I feel good later on near the end of my training I'll toss my deads back in but I don't push it on days like today, I check my ego at the door to avoid injury.

No sides, feel good still but still no strength increase but its still very early I know but so far no complaints and I look a lot fuller and people are starting to talk so life is good . . my weight is up as it usually is after a weekend so I usually give myself 2 days back on my normal diet before I get excited as I know its just a spike from overeating with the GF and kids all weekend lol

OK rest period is over time to do upper back

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
then again it might have been the extra long bike ride and swimming all day with the little guy that has poofed me out this morning and I could have drank my water yesterday as it was extra hot . . yup I"m bitching to make myself feel better lol!!! my thread my bitch, my rant lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well that is not a simple question to answer lol . . . I do a 4 week progression so once a month but it goes like this . .

Week one: 3x8
Week two: 3x5
Week three 3x8
Week four: 3x3

and today was to be 3x5 but UGH!!!! not happening . . . 340 felt like my MAX at a competition . . just a bit lazy today its raining and ugly outside but on a positive note the rest of the workout is going great

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yawn and morning everyone . . . well it the fun day in The Pit . . Arm Day . . but first I'll do a quick update.

OK so this week I upped my cals a bit, another 500 so I'm eating like a mofo lol . . I feel good and people are talking at work so maybe its working.

My body is adjusting to the increase cals with a slight bloat but maybe its in my head as my BF is still exactly the same and I'm up a total of 4 pounds.

Still no strength increase . .

No side that I can speak of and my boys still seem full and I have nooo problem wanting to do the do with the GF

I know it should matter what time you take your PH but I may try and take it during one of my piss breaks during the night say like at 7 AM with my usually fish oil to see if it helps at all during my workouts . . . I know your supposed to take it with food but so I'm reluctant to do this but it is a thought because now I only have 2 hours after I pop the PH before I do my training.

Still getting great pumps so that department is great . . . and if I ever get even the slightest head ache and its more like a quick ping its usually close to a feeding and more from hunger than any BP issue or side so no worries but I check my BP every week and last week it was lower than it was before I started the cycle lol.

so for now that is about it . . oh wait:

My current cals are at 5100 and gosh that is a ton of food and for those following my breakfast issues lol . . I now have a smoothie:

1 scoop protein
half a banana
yogurt
oats
peanut butter
taurine
flax seed oil
egg whites

and MAN its yummy!!!!!!

Again for this cycle if needed I'll allow myself to clip at 14 so a 2% increase in BF during the cycle and then cut after. . .keep in mind that I am an old school powerlifter and have no problems taking my BF high like into the 18 - 20 % range Off Season then cutting for a competition but for this cycle my limit will be 14% tops.

OK time to do the do . . .training that is . . .not the other lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK well after a totally crap leg workout yesterday I came back with a totally amazing, freaky pump chest workout . . when I flexed my chest it was like a second ass on my chest lol . . I had no neck and shoulders were nice and full . . . still ZIP increase for strength but again this is OK as I want more mass and at the end of week 2 I'm sitting at 5 pounds so I'm happy.

I still don't have any sides that I know of . . I thought I was getting back pumps last night BUT since my squats didn't go well I did this high rep thing that I do and it always kills my lower back later on. . . remember powerlifters go allllllll the way down pick up a marble with our ass and the go back up lol . . so I'm sure that is what it was but if not . . . I'll up my Taurine but for now 3 g is doing fine.

Oh and today during chest I notice some new veins trying to pop out lower on my pecs to this was cool.

I was taking a lot of phsylium husk (yup spelled wrong lol) with my diet but I found it was bloating me a bit so I cut back and all is fine now and no more bloat.

Well other than that all is good

rockme

rockme

Awards
Excellent log bro. I am plotting my first ever cyle with Halodrol after 14 years natural training. That's a boatload of cals for your height/weight. Im the same way though, and I expect to be downing mass quantities of clean cals at cycle time. I know it's still early in cycle, but no cosmetic sides to report?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok first let me say I like the mirror as well except after a cold shower lol!!!

Thanks for the log complement. Like I said changed a few things from the original diet pill popping schedule but all is good at 4800 cals a day currently and all clean except on the weekend??

As for side nope nada! But when I start filling glasses with milk I'll let u know.

As for natural lifting. I'm with u on that but have u beat in the years clean department??

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
MASS MONKEY SPEAKS OUT . . MY THREAD . . MY FEELINGS . . TY if anyone reads the whole thing

OK so Saturday is my official weigh in day . . . drum roll please . . . HuYeah Baby 163 and before preload I was 156.6 so I'm happy.

Now last night I had my usual insomnia but then finally got to sleep and OMG my allergies kicked in full throttle at 7:30AM and I have been suffering ever since. . .if this keeps up I will have to break down and take something . . grrr!

So as I suffer here, my original plan was to do a quick leg workout seeing I didn't really do one this week . . well sort of . . unless I kill myself in the rack I don't feel like I did legs . . its a PL thing however based on the way I feel right now with my allergies I'm thinking NOT.

SO . . I have a theory on some of the side that people get from PH's in general so my thread my feelings right so here it is . .

1. Lethargic I think comes from peoples general addiction to caffeine so when they cut it out during the cycle they go into withdrawals making them lazy and giving them a headache . . . so my suggestion cut all caffeine out one month prior to cycle . . you will find your lazy and in general lethargic and will get headaches on and off but once you detox yourself all is good and cycle hopefully will be fine.

Now before someone chimes in and educates me on lethargic is cause by low test and all that. . yup this is true but to some extent we all have a caffeine addiction and even cutting out one coffee can make a difference and you will feel it.

2. Diet: You should get your base caloric intake before you start your cycle . . . so again start one month prior and stick with a diet at say 3000 cals if you find your maintaining your body weight without fat gain after 1-2 weeks then up it by 500 for another 1-2 weeks. Once you find the caloric intake that starts to put weight on and maybe a slight amount of fat then use this as your SET POINT. Once you start your cycle add 1000 cals to THAT set point. You should not have to make huge changes to your diet during cycle if you have everything in place prior to cycle

I suggest using something like MyFitnessPal to track everything and if anyone wants to see my exact diet add me . . PM me and I'll give you my name.

3. I also feel that some of the side that people get are directly related to there poor diet. Sorry people but many of you THINK you have your diet down and probably don't. Not trying to piss anyone off here just saying. When you actually start to really track and I mean really track your diet you find that your macro are not as good or where you thought they were. . . so get your diet in place first!!! This is the number one thing all the crap in the world will not amount to poop if your not eating enough of the right food at the right times.

4. I will not go into training as it is not a side but if your not training enough to grow then you shouldn't cycle . . .I see pics on this site and see what they are doing and think . . REALLY? you could do so much more if you had the drive, training, and diet to get you to the next level yet you take the short cut and cycle . . oh well . . to each there own . . AGAIN!!! NOT TRYING TO PISS ANYONE ONE OFF only saying do all you can FIRST before cycling.

Well I think that is all I want to say for today . . .and if anyone actually reads this let me give you a bit of a back ground on myself case you miss it at the beginning of my thread. . . Yup NO PRO to the darkside this is true but I have came a long way with my research but stuff like training and diet I feel very confident speaking on as I'm not new to the iron game or competitions. I do personal training on the side and my clients all make gains and reach there goals so I must be doing something right lol . . and as for lifting I started way to young as I knew I was NOT going to grow and everyone picked on me so I started working out when I was 13 as my dad was a cop and a large man. I did my first PL competition at 25 and even though I had some MAJOR health problems and left the platform for years I never stopped training (well except during my health issues) but the point I want to make is this I have been training for 30 years and have had the pleasure of training with some of the top athletes in the world and even a few pro BB's and YUP I'm only 163 but remember I competed and was locked into a weight class so even off season I couldn't go to far above my competitive weight . . so for now my goal is 180 and I give myself a year to do that . . ok I have yapped long enough and I'm sure everyone has long since clicked off my thread but its shower time . . today will NOT be an extra day of training . . I usually rest today and rest I shall and dye of allergies . . TY if anyone actually read this whole thing . .

rockme

rockme

Awards
MASS MONKEY SPEAKS OUT . . MY THREAD . . MY FEELINGS . . TY if anyone reads the whole thing

OK so Saturday is my official weigh in day . . . drum roll please . . . HuYeah Baby 163 and before preload I was 156.6 so I'm happy.

Now last night I had my usual insomnia but then finally got to sleep and OMG my allergies kicked in full throttle at 7:30AM and I have been suffering ever since. . .if this keeps up I will have to break down and take something . . grrr!

So as I suffer here, my original plan was to do a quick leg workout seeing I didn't really do one this week . . well sort of . . unless I kill myself in the rack I don't feel like I did legs . . its a PL thing however based on the way I feel right now with my allergies I'm thinking NOT.

SO . . I have a theory on some of the side that people get from PH's in general so my thread my feelings right so here it is . .

1. Lethargic I think comes from peoples general addiction to caffeine so when they cut it out during the cycle they go into withdrawals making them lazy and giving them a headache . . . so my suggestion cut all caffeine out one month prior to cycle . . you will find your lazy and in general lethargic and will get headaches on and off but once you detox yourself all is good and cycle hopefully will be fine.

Now before someone chimes in and educates me on lethargic is cause by low test and all that. . yup this is true but to some extent we all have a caffeine addiction and even cutting out one coffee can make a difference and you will feel it.

2. Diet: You should get your base caloric intake before you start your cycle . . . so again start one month prior and stick with a diet at say 3000 cals if you find your maintaining your body weight without fat gain after 1-2 weeks then up it by 500 for another 1-2 weeks. Once you find the caloric intake that starts to put weight on and maybe a slight amount of fat then use this as your SET POINT. Once you start your cycle add 1000 cals to THAT set point. You should not have to make huge changes to your diet during cycle if you have everything in place prior to cycle

I suggest using something like MyFitnessPal to track everything and if anyone wants to see my exact diet add me . . PM me and I'll give you my name.

3. I also feel that some of the side that people get are directly related to there poor diet. Sorry people but many of you THINK you have your diet down and probably don't. Not trying to piss anyone off here just saying. When you actually start to really track and I mean really track your diet you find that your macro are not as good or where you thought they were. . . so get your diet in place first!!! This is the number one thing all the crap in the world will not amount to poop if your not eating enough of the right food at the right times.

4. I will not go into training as it is not a side but if your not training enough to grow then you shouldn't cycle . . .I see pics on this site and see what they are doing and think . . REALLY? you could do so much more if you had the drive, training, and diet to get you to the next level yet you take the short cut and cycle . . oh well . . to each there own . . AGAIN!!! NOT TRYING TO PISS ANYONE ONE OFF only saying do all you can FIRST before cycling.

Well I think that is all I want to say for today . . .and if anyone actually reads this let me give you a bit of a back ground on myself case you miss it at the beginning of my thread. . . Yup NO PRO to the darkside this is true but I have came a long way with my research but stuff like training and diet I feel very confident speaking on as I'm not new to the iron game or competitions. I do personal training on the side and my clients all make gains and reach there goals so I must be doing something right lol . . and as for lifting I started way to young as I knew I was NOT going to grow and everyone picked on me so I started working out when I was 13 as my dad was a cop and a large man. I did my first PL competition at 25 and even though I had some MAJOR health problems and left the platform for years I never stopped training (well except during my health issues) but the point I want to make is this I have been training for 30 years and have had the pleasure of training with some of the top athletes in the world and even a few pro BB's and YUP I'm only 163 but remember I competed and was locked into a weight class so even off season I couldn't go to far above my competitive weight . . so for now my goal is 180 and I give myself a year to do that . . ok I have yapped long enough and I'm sure everyone has long since clicked off my thread but its shower time . . today will NOT be an extra day of training . . I usually rest today and rest I shall and dye of allergies . . TY if anyone actually read this whole thing . .
Interesting observations/opinions on the sides ordeal. I usually pop caffeine tabs preworkout; just 100-150 mg. I will omit these come the time. I was thinking about staying on creatine during cycle, but I don't know. I mean, if I'm going to take a DS, what the heck do I need creatine for?! lol... I'm just so use to it.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Lol this is true but save creatine for PCT. your boys will enjoy the treat