Yet another H-Drol cycle post . . review if you want but TY to all . .

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Oh and one more update for my log.

I had morning wood that Woody Woodpecker would have been proud of this morning so PCT is going well if nothing else in my life is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

2. glad to hear your still tearing up the weights man, takes true dedication to remain disciplined through hard times but nothing makes me feel better than a hard workout when im stressed. how far into your pct are you? still hitting the same weights so thats a great sign. im getting prepped for a cycle myself and read alot of aa boards trashing orals because you cant keep the gains, id like to think otherwise and hope you keep as much as possible with some good ol hard work and proper pct
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89
    glad to hear your still tearing up the weights man, takes true dedication to remain disciplined through hard times but nothing makes me feel better than a hard workout when im stressed. how far into your pct are you? still hitting the same weights so thats a great sign. im getting prepped for a cycle myself and read alot of aa boards trashing orals because you cant keep the gains, id like to think otherwise and hope you keep as much as possible with some good ol hard work and proper pct

Monday will be week 3. As for losing the gains I feel by the end ill probably lose maybe 3 pounds unless I have to lay off due to court battles or something but to lose 3 and keep 8-9 I couldn't be happier.

4. OK even though I had to do a letter for the lawyer and was running super late I did the do and killed back and traps . . wimped out on Deads lol as I was just not mentally ready for them but at least I was in the gym and had a good workout. . . and I thought about getting on the scale today but chickened out on that as well . . . If I mentally think I'm doing ok then it gets me through my day and that is all I'm trying to do right now in the poop storm of life . . . had wood today as well and this is good and the boys are full so no problems in that department. . . well that's it for now all the best and stay tuned for more exciting stuff

5. add a testosterone base (even just an HRT amount) or dont do it... is my op.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs
    add a testosterone base (even just an HRT amount) or dont do it... is my op.
    Safe to assume your talking during ON Cycle? As yes next time ill be using dermacrine but during PCT just sticking with the standard DAA, creatine, erase for boosting test. I know none of them are true TEST base but they do help the boys.

7. Well this should be an interesting week to say the least . . I'm sure I'll hear the new demands from the ex head case and my GF's fate will be determined on Saturday if nothing changes but tomorrow is chest day and I plan to kill it as long as no legal crap comes up that I MUST deal with.

So I'll be starting Erase as 3 caps a day spaced out . . does anyone know if you can take it at the same time as Nolvadex? . . probably not so until I do a bit more research I'll space it out away from it.

So for those who wanted to know what I do for my training here we go: Monday is chest and shoulders.

Monday:
    Bench 4x5 **(this changes each week so 4x8,4x5,4x8,4x3)
    Incline Dumbbell press 4x8
    Lat raises 4x10
    Front presses 4x8
    Seated dumbbell press 4x8
    Standing Read delt raises 4x15

Tuesday: Back/Traps
    Deadlifts 4x5**
    Front pull downs 4x10
    Close grip pull downs 4x8
    One arm rows 3x10
    Upright rows 4x10
    Shrugs 4x10
    Dumbbell Shrugs 4x8

Wednesday: Arms
    Hammer Incline curls 3x15
    Zotman curls 3x8
    Barbell Hammer curls 3x15
    Skull crushers 4x10
    Reverse Press downs 4x12
    Bench Dips 5xfailure
    Barbell curls 3x10
    Incline Alt Curls 3x10
    Preachers 3x12

Thursdays: legs
    Squats 4x5 **
    hack squats 3x10
    One legged leg press 3x12
    Leg Extensions 4x12
    Leg culrs 5x10

Friday: Chest
    Incline DB Press 4x10
    Cable crossovers 3x12
    Flat DB Press 4x8
    Push ups
    Back Press 4x10
    DB Front lat raises 4x12
    lat raises 4x15
    Standing rear delts 3x15

This is not etched in stone as I change things often depending on time and day but give or take this is what I do

8. Nice looking lifting schedule my friend.. thanks for sharing!

It's my belief that you do not take Nolvadex and Erase at the same time - for the first two weeks of PCT.

If you are running you add Erase in on week 3 when you lower your Nolvadex dosage. Running the Erase from week 3 onward should take care of any Estrogen rebound effect.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Nice looking lifting schedule my friend.. thanks for sharing!

It's my belief that you do not take Nolvadex and Erase at the same time - for the first two weeks of PCT.

If you are running you add Erase in on week 3 when you lower your Nolvadex dosage. Running the Erase from week 3 onward should take care of any Estrogen rebound effect.

No no what I actually meant was in week 3 when i start taking 3 erase a day can one does be taken with Nolvadex ?

Currently I'm taking it with my supports and one dose between.

As stated above running it 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1

10. thats pretty much how im running my erase as well. tapering down makes the most sense, im still mind ****ed from reading all the inverse tapering schemes, never understood how that made sense. hows your strength feeling so far compared to your last week on your cycle?

11. Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89
    thats pretty much how im running my erase as well. tapering down makes the most sense, im still mind ****ed from reading all the inverse tapering schemes, never understood how that made sense. hows your strength feeling so far compared to your last week on your cycle?
    Well it's hard to say but actually I feel better now than last week of cycle. Last week I was pretty lazy but this week I feel good despite all the lawyer stuff and strength is still holding. Ill get on the scale in the morning and see what's going on in that department but my guess is down 3 pounds.

12. OK so I forced myself to get on the scale today and low and behold I'm still holding onto 9 pounds of gains so 165 and I'm super happy with that because my diet has not been the best nor has training. Will try and pack on some good size between now and the end of next week. I tell you the one thing I really am SICK of is all the pills . . OMG! Buckets and buckets of pills every 5 hours . . . gosh! . . so in that aspect I'll be glad to see this cycle end. . . OK off to do some back . . . My back is still a bit tender so I'm not sure if I pulled something doing the yard work on Sunday or if its a back pump but if its still there on the weekend I'll pick up some Taurine as I stopped when I hit the PCT. But I think its a pulled muscle or something as its not pulsing or anything just tight so I'm sure I'm fine . . I'm also bumping up my cals a bit as I'm finding my appetite is coming back . . and with the level of stress over here even that I find amazing so I guess I have nothing to complain about . . been an amazing cycle but like I said I'll sort of be glad its over but I'll keep on reporting even after its finished so you guys will have a real world log of even after the fact . . have a great day guys.

13. haha yeah man, constant pills makes you feel like a machine. from what i remember from my first cycle and what ive read its pretty common to want to be done with all that by the end. but at least you made it through just got to finish strong. just read all the "omfg 2 weeks into cycle how to i abort" threads and you should feel better about how well yours is going lol. 9 pounds is solid man, keep up the food and you should have no problem retaining your gains. take it easy on your back too, sorry to hear that. doesnt sound like pump to me either but im no doctor, just always easier to take it easy for a couple weeks then to mess it up good and set you back twice as long ya know.

14. ...its amazing how much raking up all these f'n leaves can kill the lower back.
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    ...its amazing how much raking up all these f'n leaves can kill the lower back.
    Tell me about it!!!

So today was another good one. Still a bit low in energy so I might try a pre workout tomorrow. Should hit me like crazy as it will be the first stimulant of any kind. Even coffee in like 4 months and no pop either. Totally stimulant free.

Back was tight so I wimped out on my deads but killed the rest.

As for the other issues no movement yet as time ticks away );

16. OMG !!!! It's that time again. Pill time aaaaaahhhh!bb

Attached Images Attached Images  

17. ahhhhh Caaannnndddyyyy!!! lol
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Burrrp !

19. Good Day everyone . . not sure if I'll have time to train today or not but WHO CARES because my GF's deportation has been for now STOPPED as they want to review her entire case in its entirety!!!!!! OMG I'm so FN happy!!!!!!! . . now if I can just get my walking papers from my ex-head case even if they don't grant her states in a few months I can save the day . . Life is good!!!!

20. Congrats dude!
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Good Day everyone . . not sure if I'll have time to train today or not but WHO CARES because my GF's deportation has been for now STOPPED as they want to review her entire case in its entirety!!!!!! OMG I'm so FN happy!!!!!!! . . now if I can just get my walking papers from my ex-head case even if they don't grant her states in a few months I can save the day . . Life is good!!!!
    AWESOME my dude! happy to hear the good news =) congrats bro!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by pracata

AWESOME my dude! happy to hear the good news =) congrats bro!!!
    Thanks buddy. It is a happy day and we can relax for a little bit while I try and save the day and get my divorce papers.

I'm so going to tip up the gym tomorrow!!

And party at my place when I get my divorce

23. And what a better day to rip it up than on ARM DAY. HuYeah!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    And party at my place when I get my divorce
    Just need your address lmao
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Just need your address lmao

Look for me in the State Penn if she wants more $$ or doesn't sign. Lol

I promise to will all my cycle goodies to you.

26. adda boy! lol
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Well so completes another week . . .found the workout very hard this week. Again I'm sure its just from all the stress and not the cycle in general but never the less I made it through. I did what I had to do but the drive was totally NOT there . . Thank God I only have one more week and then I think I'll start adding some pre-workout stimulants to bump me back up. . . again I'm sure its all just the stress and in general feeling down but push on through is what I must do and make it to the finish line . . . right after the cycle I'm on vacation for a week so the break will be good. . and then I'll be back and full speed ahead as by then all things ugly will be moving in some sort of a direction. . .

Question: anyone know of anything other take during the PCT to increase your appatite and general feel good? . . Just thinking outside of the box, as if this feeling is NOT from all the stress I'd like to counter it next cycle. . .and before someone slams Nolvadex (lol) I'd like to point out I felt amazing right up to the middle of the cycle when all the crap hit the fan. But seriously if anyone has a suggestion I'm all ears.

Have a great weekend everyone . . I'm looking forward to seeing my GF and the kids this weekend . . its been abut a month since I saw the kids and I can't wait anymore and beside The Boys need to go for a test drive so even if the kids don't come over we will be launching the cannons and raising the flag . . HuYeah!! lol!!!!

28. If you are looking for something to increase your appetite that will fit right into your pct, I'd suggest PES Anabeta Elite.. within days you'll have a black hole in your stomach... good stuff..
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Have a great weekend everyone . . I'm looking forward to seeing my GF and the kids this weekend . . its been abut a month since I saw the kids and I can't wait anymore and beside The Boys need to go for a test drive so even if the kids don't come over we will be launching the cannons and raising the flag . . HuYeah!! lol!!!!

..... sir that would be your feel good!
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Ok this just in guys. My GF won her appeal and was granted status!!! OMG this is amazing news. She never has to worry about leaving again. Will keep every posted on the anti-Christ's movement against my freedom.

Oh and I really love Nolvadex the boys are bigger now then before my cycle and the plumbing worked just fine tonight lol

Enjoy the weekend everyone

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yet Another H-Drol/P-Stanz Cycle Log
    By bluewater1979 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. Yet Another H-Drol Cycle
    By proprohoho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 08:26 PM
  3. Hate on it if you want but forma-stanzol works for pct!!!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Another Superdrol/Tren cycle..follow along if you'd like
    By indianballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:52 AM
  5. Another H Drol Cycle
    By ProAnabolics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 08:51 PM