Yet another H-Drol cycle post . . review if you want but TY to all . .

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Awesome log bro....
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quick PCT update:

OK sorry I have been away but dealing with a lot of crap right now. Aside from the fact that I'm trying to keep my GF in the country now I am yet again dealing with divorce proceedings . . I have been trying and fighting with the anti-Christ for 6 years and just last night she said she would reconsider signing the papers thus allowing me to marry my new love . . I know, I know everyone is saying "who really cares?" lol!!!! but in light of all that my training has been way off but here is a quick update.

I seem to be holding on to all my gains thus far and this is really something since training is down. Figured I'd lose some weight by now. I find my boys are getting bigger but no morning wood but this is nothing new even before the cycle. I do find I have a headache now given I doubt its from the PCT and more from stress but other than that and my emotions being on a roller coaster I'm fine . . as I grab for another tissue lol . . I am really enjoying watching Gone with the wind and sleepless in Seattle lol!!!!!!!!!! ok that last part was total BS but I'm training when I can but time is tight and motivation under such stress is hard but I'm taking 4000 mg a day of Vit-C to combat stress and it acts as a cort blocker as well.

OK time to call the lawyer so give an update soon guys and as always TY for following along
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Quick PCT update:

OK sorry I have been away but dealing with a lot of crap right now. Aside from the fact that I'm trying to keep my GF in the country now I am yet again dealing with divorce proceedings . . I have been trying and fighting with the anti-Christ for 6 years and just last night she said she would reconsider signing the papers thus allowing me to marry my new love . . I know, I know everyone is saying "who really cares?" lol!!!! but in light of all that my training has been way off but here is a quick update.

I seem to be holding on to all my gains thus far and this is really something since training is down. Figured I'd lose some weight by now. I find my boys are getting bigger but no morning wood but this is nothing new even before the cycle. I do find I have a headache now given I doubt its from the PCT and more from stress but other than that and my emotions being on a roller coaster I'm fine . . as I grab for another tissue lol . . I am really enjoying watching Gone with the wind and sleepless in Seattle lol!!!!!!!!!! ok that last part was total BS but I'm training when I can but time is tight and motivation under such stress is hard but I'm taking 4000 mg a day of Vit-C to combat stress and it acts as a cort blocker as well.

OK time to call the lawyer so give an update soon guys and as always TY for following along
    i hope everything comes out good with you and your GF and i also hope your X wife signs the divorce papers so that you could marry the women you trully love. sometimes i see situacions similar to yours because i live in a town were lots of pepole are from latin america and the carribeans

thats outstanding that you are able to hold your gains!and i was about to ask you about that today

about the headaches its probly all that stress you are having. it happens to me when im stressed out i will get some crazy headaches
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pracata

i hope everything comes out good with you and your GF and i also hope your X wife signs the divorce papers so that you could marry the women you trully love. sometimes i see situacions similar to yours because i live in a town were lots of pepole are from latin america and the carribeans

thats outstanding that you are able to hold your gains!and i was about to ask you about that today

about the headaches its probly all that stress you are having. it happens to me when im stressed out i will get some crazy headaches
    Thank buddy!!!

Yes the Latina's are a different type of woman and she no exception. Amazing woman!!!

But yeah lots of stress right now even affecting my sleep but I keep pushing forward hoping but if this divorce falls through and it's back to court I'm not so sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Thank buddy!!!

Yes the Latina's are a different type of woman and she no exception. Amazing woman!!!

But yeah lots of stress right now even affecting my sleep but I keep pushing forward hoping but if this divorce falls through and it's back to court I'm not so sure.

and most latin females love cooking!!and i like that =)

i dont understand why sometimes pepole dont want to sign divorce papers =/ i dont get it it like if they want to get some type of reavenge or something IMO it so stupid

take that strees to the gym and go HARD
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

My ex is a control freak with freak underlined.

Only God knows the outcome but Tuesday is the final hearing for my GF and as for my divorce. Should know if the anti Christ gives me the green light by Monday. But I'm not hopeful. She's a pig!

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

PCT end of the week update:

OK so I have been doing 40 mg of Nolvadex all week with my DAA and creatine and last night it was time to take the old boys for a test drive with the GF and we have SEEDS again . . .lots and lots of seeds and all the size is back . . all is good . . I might have had a bit more shrinkage than I thought seeing its only the first week of the PCT but noticeable size increase and no more dry explosions lol

Keeping my head up for this Tuesday but if it goes bad I might just take a few days off from training but trying to stay positive.

Have not noticed the head ache as much so that is good as well. . . can't really report on the gains as I have not got on the scale and diet has been off a bit

Will keep you updated
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

PCT end of the week update:

OK so I have been doing 40 mg of Nolvadex all week with my DAA and creatine and last night it was time to take the old boys for a test drive with the GF and we have SEEDS again . . .lots and lots of seeds and all the size is back . . all is good . . I might have had a bit more shrinkage than I thought seeing its only the first week of the PCT but noticeable size increase and no more dry explosions lol

Keeping my head up for this Tuesday but if it goes bad I might just take a few days off from training but trying to stay positive.

Have not noticed the head ache as much so that is good as well. . . can't really report on the gains as I have not got on the scale and diet has been off a bit

Will keep you updated
    nice knowing that your pct is going good!what about the power is it holding on good?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Well let me hit the gym this week and I'll let you know but it's not looking good as I have a few meeting with various lawyers and other head ache producing things lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.

awesome log man just read all of it. good to see an in depth honest report. hope everything works its way out in the personal life, interesting to see the effects of stress on cycle and glad you still saw great gains. will be checking in to see how you maintain all your progress, push through all the stress and channel it into some raging workouts to keep them gains bra.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89
    awesome log man just read all of it. good to see an in depth honest report. hope everything works its way out in the personal life, interesting to see the effects of stress on cycle and glad you still saw great gains. will be checking in to see how you maintain all your progress, push through all the stress and channel it into some raging workouts to keep them gains bra.

Thanks bud. I will try my best once I weather the storm then it's full speed ahead. Either way ill keep the log going past the PCT just to see if the gains stick around. And YES stress does kill a cycle but ill turn it around soon.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

I tried to kill it today but never got over the hump. So just did some cardio then called it. Taking tomorrow off as ill be with my GF for her meeting.

I'm keeping my protein high and forcing myself to eat but reduced the carbs by quiet a bit to make up for the lack of activity. So here's hoping to burning any fat I have and being left with raw muscle. Thanks for your support guys. It really helps.

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Good luck with the meeting my friend..
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Good luck with the meeting my friend..
    Thanks buddy. As I said its in Gods hands now.

In our darkest hour our faith shall be tested

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Let us know how it goes ....
    FINAFLEX REP
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Let us know how it goes ....
    Sadly not well?she has till the end of the month for an appeal. And if my ex ever figures out what she's doing then maybe I can save the day shortly after she goes back?

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

MASS MONKEY PULLS IT TOGETHER FOR AN AMAZING CHEST WORKOUT

OK all you hard core gym rats out there . . . despite what is going on I was actually able to switch to Competition Mode today and kill it in the gym. I did chest and surprisingly I was still able to hit the same weight and reps for my core exercises. Nice pump and I must say I'm drying out even if I do (well I think I do lol) have a bit of fat stored from all the stress happy fast food. . . near the end of the workout I was a bit gassed but fought on through till the end. I think this was due to the crap food and cutting back on my carbs but overall I am happy with today's training session.

Now I may go back to watching the Titanic all day lol!!!!!! but for now I'm pumped and looking good.

I will tell you a sort of funny story . . so yesterday WE were all feeling quite down to say the least. I slept past my alarm so I was in a rush getting out the door so I just had on a baggy dress shirt (lol and yes I had pants on lol) so later on in the day we had to go back and see my GF's lawyer and she came out, took one look at me and flipped . . she was like OMG are you an Immigration Officer in my office?!?!?!? . . I was like no just the guy who is going to kick the crap out of one lol . . she was like OMG you were so huge I thought you were a cop or something but if we are on the same team all is good . . now have a seat lol

So it sort of made me feel better in an otherwise crap day lol

Case I forget to log it I will be starting my Erase on Monday 3 caps throughout the day and just to refresh everyone like I said I'll be using it as a bridge so I'll be running it for a total of 6 weeks so 3/3/2/2/1/1

Thanks again for all your support guys and have a great day . . . Mass Monkey is down but not out yet
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice to hear after a day like that you were able to pull one out of the hat... good work bro!

Would like to see your split/routine at some point.
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Nice to hear after a day like that you were able to pull one out of the hat... good work bro!

Would like to see your split/routine at some point.
    Ok no problem. Give me a bit and ill get something to u. Probably over the weekend

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice thanks man.
    FINAFLEX REP
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Oh and one more update for my log.

I had morning wood that Woody Woodpecker would have been proud of this morning so PCT is going well if nothing else in my life is lol

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.

glad to hear your still tearing up the weights man, takes true dedication to remain disciplined through hard times but nothing makes me feel better than a hard workout when im stressed. how far into your pct are you? still hitting the same weights so thats a great sign. im getting prepped for a cycle myself and read alot of aa boards trashing orals because you cant keep the gains, id like to think otherwise and hope you keep as much as possible with some good ol hard work and proper pct
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

glad to hear your still tearing up the weights man, takes true dedication to remain disciplined through hard times but nothing makes me feel better than a hard workout when im stressed. how far into your pct are you? still hitting the same weights so thats a great sign. im getting prepped for a cycle myself and read alot of aa boards trashing orals because you cant keep the gains, id like to think otherwise and hope you keep as much as possible with some good ol hard work and proper pct

Monday will be week 3. As for losing the gains I feel by the end ill probably lose maybe 3 pounds unless I have to lay off due to court battles or something but to lose 3 and keep 8-9 I couldn't be happier.

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

OK even though I had to do a letter for the lawyer and was running super late I did the do and killed back and traps . . wimped out on Deads lol as I was just not mentally ready for them but at least I was in the gym and had a good workout. . . and I thought about getting on the scale today but chickened out on that as well . . . If I mentally think I'm doing ok then it gets me through my day and that is all I'm trying to do right now in the poop storm of life . . . had wood today as well and this is good and the boys are full so no problems in that department. . . well that's it for now all the best and stay tuned for more exciting stuff
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

add a testosterone base (even just an HRT amount) or dont do it... is my op.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs
    add a testosterone base (even just an HRT amount) or dont do it... is my op.
    Safe to assume your talking during ON Cycle? As yes next time ill be using dermacrine but during PCT just sticking with the standard DAA, creatine, erase for boosting test. I know none of them are true TEST base but they do help the boys.

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Well this should be an interesting week to say the least . . I'm sure I'll hear the new demands from the ex head case and my GF's fate will be determined on Saturday if nothing changes but tomorrow is chest day and I plan to kill it as long as no legal crap comes up that I MUST deal with.

So I'll be starting Erase as 3 caps a day spaced out . . does anyone know if you can take it at the same time as Nolvadex? . . probably not so until I do a bit more research I'll space it out away from it.

So for those who wanted to know what I do for my training here we go: Monday is chest and shoulders.

Monday:
    Bench 4x5 **(this changes each week so 4x8,4x5,4x8,4x3)
    Incline Dumbbell press 4x8
    Lat raises 4x10
    Front presses 4x8
    Seated dumbbell press 4x8
    Standing Read delt raises 4x15

Tuesday: Back/Traps
    Deadlifts 4x5**
    Front pull downs 4x10
    Close grip pull downs 4x8
    One arm rows 3x10
    Upright rows 4x10
    Shrugs 4x10
    Dumbbell Shrugs 4x8

Wednesday: Arms
    Hammer Incline curls 3x15
    Zotman curls 3x8
    Barbell Hammer curls 3x15
    Skull crushers 4x10
    Reverse Press downs 4x12
    Bench Dips 5xfailure
    Barbell curls 3x10
    Incline Alt Curls 3x10
    Preachers 3x12

Thursdays: legs
    Squats 4x5 **
    hack squats 3x10
    One legged leg press 3x12
    Leg Extensions 4x12
    Leg culrs 5x10

Friday: Chest
    Incline DB Press 4x10
    Cable crossovers 3x12
    Flat DB Press 4x8
    Push ups
    Back Press 4x10
    DB Front lat raises 4x12
    lat raises 4x15
    Standing rear delts 3x15

This is not etched in stone as I change things often depending on time and day but give or take this is what I do
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice looking lifting schedule my friend.. thanks for sharing!

It's my belief that you do not take Nolvadex and Erase at the same time - for the first two weeks of PCT.

If you are running you add Erase in on week 3 when you lower your Nolvadex dosage. Running the Erase from week 3 onward should take care of any Estrogen rebound effect.
    FINAFLEX REP
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Nice looking lifting schedule my friend.. thanks for sharing!

It's my belief that you do not take Nolvadex and Erase at the same time - for the first two weeks of PCT.

If you are running you add Erase in on week 3 when you lower your Nolvadex dosage. Running the Erase from week 3 onward should take care of any Estrogen rebound effect.

No no what I actually meant was in week 3 when i start taking 3 erase a day can one does be taken with Nolvadex ?

Currently I'm taking it with my supports and one dose between.

As stated above running it 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.

thats pretty much how im running my erase as well. tapering down makes the most sense, im still mind ****ed from reading all the inverse tapering schemes, never understood how that made sense. hows your strength feeling so far compared to your last week on your cycle?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

thats pretty much how im running my erase as well. tapering down makes the most sense, im still mind ****ed from reading all the inverse tapering schemes, never understood how that made sense. hows your strength feeling so far compared to your last week on your cycle?
    Well it's hard to say but actually I feel better now than last week of cycle. Last week I was pretty lazy but this week I feel good despite all the lawyer stuff and strength is still holding. Ill get on the scale in the morning and see what's going on in that department but my guess is down 3 pounds.

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

OK so I forced myself to get on the scale today and low and behold I'm still holding onto 9 pounds of gains so 165 and I'm super happy with that because my diet has not been the best nor has training. Will try and pack on some good size between now and the end of next week. I tell you the one thing I really am SICK of is all the pills . . OMG! Buckets and buckets of pills every 5 hours . . . gosh! . . so in that aspect I'll be glad to see this cycle end. . . OK off to do some back . . . My back is still a bit tender so I'm not sure if I pulled something doing the yard work on Sunday or if its a back pump but if its still there on the weekend I'll pick up some Taurine as I stopped when I hit the PCT. But I think its a pulled muscle or something as its not pulsing or anything just tight so I'm sure I'm fine . . I'm also bumping up my cals a bit as I'm finding my appetite is coming back . . and with the level of stress over here even that I find amazing so I guess I have nothing to complain about . . been an amazing cycle but like I said I'll sort of be glad its over but I'll keep on reporting even after its finished so you guys will have a real world log of even after the fact . . have a great day guys.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.

haha yeah man, constant pills makes you feel like a machine. from what i remember from my first cycle and what ive read its pretty common to want to be done with all that by the end. but at least you made it through just got to finish strong. just read all the "omfg 2 weeks into cycle how to i abort" threads and you should feel better about how well yours is going lol. 9 pounds is solid man, keep up the food and you should have no problem retaining your gains. take it easy on your back too, sorry to hear that. doesnt sound like pump to me either but im no doctor, just always easier to take it easy for a couple weeks then to mess it up good and set you back twice as long ya know.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

...its amazing how much raking up all these f'n leaves can kill the lower back.
    FINAFLEX REP
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

...its amazing how much raking up all these f'n leaves can kill the lower back.
    Tell me about it!!!

So today was another good one. Still a bit low in energy so I might try a pre workout tomorrow. Should hit me like crazy as it will be the first stimulant of any kind. Even coffee in like 4 months and no pop either. Totally stimulant free.

Back was tight so I wimped out on my deads but killed the rest.

As for the other issues no movement yet as time ticks away );

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

OMG !!!! It's that time again. Pill time aaaaaahhhh!bb

Attached Images Attached Images  
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

ahhhhh Caaannnndddyyyy!!! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Burrrp !

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Good Day everyone . . not sure if I'll have time to train today or not but WHO CARES because my GF's deportation has been for now STOPPED as they want to review her entire case in its entirety!!!!!! OMG I'm so FN happy!!!!!!! . . now if I can just get my walking papers from my ex-head case even if they don't grant her states in a few months I can save the day . . Life is good!!!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Congrats dude!
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yet Another H-Drol/P-Stanz Cycle Log
    By bluewater1979 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:23 PM
  2. Yet Another H-Drol Cycle
    By proprohoho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. Hate on it if you want but forma-stanzol works for pct!!!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 07:21 AM
  4. Another Superdrol/Tren cycle..follow along if you'd like
    By indianballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:52 PM
  5. Another H Drol Cycle
    By ProAnabolics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 07:51 PM