Yet another H-Drol cycle post . . review if you want but TY to all . .

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Oh no worries buddy. I'm sorry if u thought I thought u were lying as I wasn't. But I'd never heard of REAL TBol in a liquid so I figured u might b a pinner.

Not sure of liquid HDrol as wouldn't the stomach kill some of the compound even before it went through the liver twice.

But hey! If it worked for u great!!!

There are many great HDrol clones out there.

And your English is fine. Even if it was broken I'd get it my GF is Spanish and her English is eh so so lol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

OK just a quick update while I die here in my gym . . . so I totally killed shoulders today and OMG what a freaky painful pump . . .did some lat raises, then front presses, seated DB presses then standing read delts and geez! I have coconuts for shoulders and no neck lol . . weight is down a bit today but this is normal after a weekend of eating this and that. . .my official end weight will be this Friday and I'm sure it will be 10-11 pounds ON cycle and that is amazing so I'm hoping to keep 8 of that and dry out a bit . . . I will do a full review this weekend and go over my PCT as a refresher for those who don't feel like looking back on page one. . . I had hoped to do some back today but NOPE I"m poofed and I can't move . . this just might have been the best shoulder workout this cycle . . I may not be able to drive at work later but at least I'll look good lol

Truth be told I'm not totally in my ZONE today as my Spanish GF may get some bad news today that will change the course of life so I'm a bit nervous and sad for her today while we wait to hear from a SAID organization . .
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Ahh ok good, I'm new to this stuff so Im easily confused ha
    Make sure you do alot of research and know exactly what you are doing before starting something (including your preload/on cycle and post cycle support)... and have fun doing so!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Make sure you do alot of research and know exactly what you are doing before starting something (including your preload/on cycle and post cycle support)... and have fun doing so!
    Ditto and VERY well said buddy

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post

Not sure of liquid HDrol as wouldn't the stomach kill some of the compound even before it went through the liver twice.

There are many great HDrol clones out there.

that halodrol clone (liquid turanibol primoridial performance)did kill my stomach, it didnt feel right but it did gave me some nice gains =)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pracata

that halodrol clone (liquid turanibol primoridial performance)did kill my stomach, it didnt feel right but it did gave me some nice gains =)
    Gains are good but yeah figured they'd have to add something to make it withstand the acid in the stomach.

Well it's a learning cure at best but I'm sure u will really rock on your next cycle

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Mass Monkey gets personal . . .

OK and hello to everyone who is following this thread . . .Today is to be arm day the most exciting and fun day of the week for most of us but as I sit here looking at my gym currently I just don’t give a ****! . . As stated above some very bad news could be coming down the pipeline and well . . it did. . . I am going to try and push through this the best I can but I fear by months end it will all go to crap. Some ego monkeys will not understand what I’m about to say but I am human and I have a heart and you see my long time GF , my love of my life, my everything and my family and wife once I got some stuff sorted out on my end with my ex wife but now it doesn’t look like this will ever come to be unless some sort of divine intervention comes in . . . you see she has been having some issues with Immigration and a hunk of crap lawyer who hasn’t done anything right and because of this she is going back to her country more than likely by months end. . . again this was not just some woman I was banging or having a good time with, again some on this site will not understand and I respect that but someday those people will grow up and realize that there actually is more to life than training and looking good in a T-Shirt . . yes! Yes! Its very important but sometimes you have to take care of life and what good is it all if you don’t have anyone special to share it with? ***** is ***** gentlemen but love is different and when you find the one someday, I mean the real one and all you want to do is spend the rest of your life with this person you will THEN understand. I have spent a ton of money on this cycle, and I will push myself to NOT lose my gains as I will try my best to move into COMPETITION MODE and shut things off during my training but again its easier said than done because she would text during my training and motivate me but I will give it my all and GET-R-DONE but should I miss a few updates please understand . . if I should only have a bit of time left with her then I want to enjoy every second I can with her.

Now with all that said . . I have the heat cranked in my igloo and I will start with some quick traps today as I poofed out yesterday and missed them, then I will move into triceps

Skull Crushers 4x8
    Reverse pressdowns 4x10
    Bench dips 5 sets to failure

EZ bar curls 4x10
    Incline Alt DB curls 4x8
    Preachers 4x10

But first I have to wash up so off I go . . . I hope you guys understand and sorry for getting all mushy . . I’m down but not out gentlemen lol Hell if nothing else I’m pushing myself just because I know a lot of you love this thread so THANK YOU!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Surprisingly I killed it today and got everything done before the GF called in a babbling crying mess.

I have really been focusing on my traps this cycle and I believe be the end of the pct my ears will b attached to my shoulders lol

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Keep your head up bro! I pray things get worked out for you and your special lady.
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock
    Keep your head up bro! I pray things get worked out for you and your special lady.
    Well buddy it really is in Gods hands right now but TY

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Well if all else fails ill go the day of. Flex my traps and pop my head off and blow up the plane (before she gets on lol) and then she can't leave lol!!!

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Surprisingly I killed it today and got everything done before the GF called in a babbling crying mess.

I have really been focusing on my traps this cycle and I believe be the end of the pct my ears will b attached to my shoulders lol

It is amazing, what our bodies will do when we are stressed to the hilt. Some of my best workouts, best runs have been while totally scrambling in my mind.

Going to send you a PM...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    It is amazing, what our bodies will do when we are stressed to the hilt. Some of my best workouts, best runs have been while totally scrambling in my mind.

Going to send you a PM...
    i completly aggree with you!most of the time thats when i go the hardest at the gym
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Yup I do to depending on what the stress is but when your family is torn apart, well I guess that's where I draw the line. But for now I'm still going strong. Thanks guys.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Sucks dude. Hope it works out for you. Where's she from?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Honduras and thanks buddy

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

All I know is its going to be time for happy food soon );

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Insomnia SUCKS!!

Going back to bed for a bit. Now how do I shut this alarm up

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

OK for those who care despite everything and lack of sleep I'm actually having an OK leg workout . .
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hey I just started my H drol cycle yesterday and just have a few questions if you don't mind answering them. I have read your whole blog and it is very informative! Can you buy something to check blood pressure instead of going to the doctor because I have to get that done since today is day 2 and I have not checked my BP yet
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Well most pharmacies have a sit down machine u can go to for free but yes they sell BP monitors at places like Walmart

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Thanks! Appreciate that, I am on day 2 and no sides as of now. Popping my 2nd dose of Hdrol at 7 pm tonight. I am doing 8 hours between because I did research and most people say the half life is about 8 hours. I also take 3 fish oils with each dose of Hdrol and then milk thistle and hawthorn berry 3 to 4 hours after dose of Hdrol because my cycle assist has not came in (Cell Cycle assist) comes in tomorrow!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Thanks! Appreciate that, I am on day 2 and no sides as of now. Popping my 2nd dose of Hdrol at 7 pm tonight. I am doing 8 hours between because I did research and most people say the half life is about 8 hours. I also take 3 fish oils with each dose of Hdrol and then milk thistle and hawthorn berry 3 to 4 hours after dose of Hdrol because my cycle assist has not came in (Cell Cycle assist) comes in tomorrow!
    Cool bud.

Sounds like a solid cycle. Your going to love it. And your hunger will go through the roof.

The half life is 10-12 so if u need to space things out a bit u will still be fine.

Keep me posted and if I can help at all I will just ask.

24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

I believe hdrol half life is 12 hrs not 8
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Thanks Monster! and I def am going to be blogging on my forum as well if you want to follow. The gf will take some pictures of me tonight, and I am going to weigh myself, get a body fat percentage as well!! How far out from PCT are you?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Thanks Monster! and I def am going to be blogging on my forum as well if you want to follow. The gf will take some pictures of me tonight, and I am going to weigh myself, get a body fat percentage as well!! How far out from PCT are you?
    Well for myself sadly I start pct this Monday but I honestly couldn't ask for better results.

When blog is up let me know ill jump in and follow along

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Btw this is my arsenal for PCT

Attached Images Attached Images  
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Nice! I'm liking the pct. stack I think I will def get erase, heard its better because you can taper off 3/2/2/1
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Ill be posting my complete PCT over the weekend unless all hell breaks lose over here but I'm using my pct as a bridge to a test stack. So Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 with DAA

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

awesome!it looks so nice the way you have them all thogeter

from the looks of this pic..im going to add some creatine to my pct=)
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Awesome goods bro...you should bounce back just fine and maintain nicely....that yellow bottle is your serm right?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Yup and seems to be a VERY popular item lol.

Friend of a friend wink, wink, gets me the good stuff 20mg caps

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

(Insert bad joke) sadly if my GF goes back home I won't need to worry about bouncing back the boys will be dead either way lol

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

MASS MONKEYS REVIEW AND LAST DAY OF TRAINING ON CYCLE:

Weight Gain:
    Well today will mark my final day of training ON cycle. My official weeks end weight is 168.8 so a solid 11 pounds gain and I couldn't be happier. Monday I switch gears and move into the PCT so two more days on cycle but I never really record my weight on the weekend as its always way up. . . but for the record I peeked last Monday at 170 morning weight and my best night time weight was 173 and I must say I was looking pretty cool at a blown up 174 at 5'5". I never leaned out but again i was not trying nor did I gain any fat so again overall I'm happy with that as well.

Energy:
    I found at the beginning of the cycle I could have worked out for hours but the last 2 weeks I had the energy once I got going but it did take a bit longer and I needed a bit of a push to wake up but again its been cold and I'm always lazy when its cold so not sure if that was the HDrol or not but figured I'd point it out.

Overall feeling:
    I must say I love the feeling while on mostly because for me I had this over all calm about me. I found that it really relaxed the inner beast and this is sometimes an issue for me normally so this was cool . . . HOWEVER, under stress I did find myself A LOT more volatile and truly snapped last night during an argument with the GF . . OMG! it was scary . . so roid rage is possible but for the most part I was fine but as the stress levels increased that last week of cycle I found it harder to control the inner beast . . now lets hope the GF calls me today . . .

Libido:
    Had no real issues here I think I was more worried Mr. Winky wouldn't work so if anything it was all in my head . . no pun intended lol but seriously I was fine and when called into action he was ready to go . . maybe a tad bit softer than normal but good to go. Now as for seeds . . that was almost none at all . . I found the condom well a bit dry and clear but man when he went off it felt like a water fall going off to who the hell cares about the seeds lol . . No I must point out that morning wood was also gone but again at no time did I not want sex might be that my GF is so dam hot I don't know but she worked her magic and all was good.

Diet:
    I did find that because I was going for MASS I need to add about 1000 cals on top of my normal maintenance set point but starting in week 5 I had to cut back on my rice as by nights end I would get a good gut bloat. You will need to eat like a mofo to keep the mass up or you will lose it all. My cals were in and around 4800 per day closer to 4200 when I cut back a bit.

Sides:
    I took my taurine even during my 2 weeks of pre-load and I never had an issue with back pumps. There may have been a few days were I had to stretch out a bit more but this is normal for me so I don't think it was a Back pump.

Now my BP did go up by about 15 points but has been coming down. . . again I need to get the HB extract not the fruit so I'll make that adjustment for my next cycle in March.

Like I said I did feel a bit more lazy near the end and it took more to push myself to start but once I did I was fine but again near the end I didn't have that drive to workout for hours I did in the beginning.

Aggression was gone like I said but if your going through something very stressful you may want to skip any sort of a cycle as it will flair up in a very unexpected ugly way.

I took a ton of oils so I never had any joint pains.

The last 2 weeks I did find that I am sweating at night and OMG your sweat STINKS LIKE DEATH! . . nasty! stink! so watch out for that. and man you will be drenched when you train!!!

Strength:
    Now I don't know if it was because I am a powerlifter but the strength gains we eh so so but it did go up about 15 pounds on all my maxes so I was happy with that

Pumps:
    OMG the pumps were FN crazy!!!! and nice and hard so super happy with that. . .I have always had softer muscles but I did find that this cycle made me a bit harder and my chest is like rock!

Final Thoughts:
    I'd give the ON cycle a 10/10 as it did everything I aimed for and wanted so I have no complains. I'm very glad I didn't bump it to 100 as I firmly believe that it would have just been more sides and no more gains.

Well as you can see I have not started my training yet this morning as YUP I'm lazy and mentally stressed out from last night but time to do the do must make it a good one. . . hope you liked my review. I'm sure there is something I left out and will add it later but for now that is my ON review. I think I could have added a few more pounds had I been able to blast my legs but I was having some issues with old competition injuries so had to slack off a bit on the legs

Stay tuned for more exciting stuff during the PCT
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

nice!thanks for sharing all this cool stuff
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pracata
    nice!thanks for sharing all this cool stuff
    No problem buddy. Much more to come. I have heard that Nolvadex can make u emotional lol so I'm wondering if I should pick up a copy of Titanic because things r crazy already lol

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

haaaaaaa lol
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

thanks for the review man! your whole cycle sounds like it was solid!!!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

thanks for the review man! your whole cycle sounds like it was solid!!!
    Thanks bud glad u liked it. Ill be back to posting very soon during my PCT. just have to deal with life right now.

But today I started my Nolvadex (40 mg), PCT. assist, CA, orange triad, vitamin C, liv52. I think that's it but I might be forgetting to list something, it's been a very stressful day.

Ill be running my Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20.

Took today off from training but hitting chest tomorrow hard as Hell to clear my mind.

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.

Seems like your appetite stayed strong ?
    I'm runnin halo extreme in 6 weeks.
    Was running dbol and it killed my appetite which pisses me off

How can u grow when ya can't eat?

Great log been following.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yet Another H-Drol/P-Stanz Cycle Log
    By bluewater1979 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:23 PM
  2. Yet Another H-Drol Cycle
    By proprohoho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. Hate on it if you want but forma-stanzol works for pct!!!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 07:21 AM
  4. Another Superdrol/Tren cycle..follow along if you'd like
    By indianballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:52 PM
  5. Another H Drol Cycle
    By ProAnabolics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 07:51 PM