Yet another H-Drol cycle post . . review if you want but TY to all . .

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

MASS MONKEY HITS 260 FOR REPS!

Well it looks like the strength part of the cycle has kicked in . . remember I do a 4 week rotation so last time I did this routine of BENCH I did 245 for 5,4,3 . . . this time around I hit 260 for 5,4,4 so I was happy then hit the 80 DB's for 3x8 of flat bench then 3x8 @ 70 for inclines so we have LIFT OFF!!!

I woke up feeling very lazy and it took a bit extra to get going but once I did I felt OK not amazing but OK . . I noticed a pimple on my trap so other than that nothing more to report . . time for lunch then nap . . I always have a nap before work as I work till the wee hours of the morning.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

OK felt pretty good today for my deads . . and YUP did them at the beginning like I usually do so I was back up to 320 for 3x8 . . back was tight after but went on and had a good over all back workout . . . not sure if its because its getting colder outside and Im always lazier in the morning when its cold but its still taking me a bit longer to get going but feel good once I do . . . cut back on my carbs and the pumps are more controlled and not as freaky lol but great none the less . . other than that not much to report . . I feel good . . it will be sad to end this cycle but then again I guess everyone says that lol
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Yawn . . and Morning to all.

Well yesterday I had to sleep the day away as I was up all night so it was a much needed rest day. No way I could have finished my shift at work if I didn't get more sleep. I was up all night pissing my brains out. I don't think I drank that much more water than I normally do but wow up all night. . . ticked me off as it was arm day. I eventually got up and did a quick 40 minutes with a few slammed out super sets to make up for lost time but not what I really wanted to do.

Today is leg day . . changing it up a bit today.

OK the jury is still out if its lethargic setting in or if I'm just being lazy with the cold but gosh its getting harder and harder to wake up. Had a super hot shower this morning so lets see if that helps.

Other than that weight is still sitting between 9 1/2 and 11 pounds so all is good.

Well I better start or I'll fall back asleep in this chair . . . yawn
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%

Great log! I will be looking back over this when I start my cycle in late October.
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Hey TY !!! Glad you like it.

You will love HDrol but I would pick up some Dermacrine before u start. As if gets harder and harder to get out of my warm bed in the morning.

This is the only mistake I made this cycle as I started then found out about Dermacrine and it was to late to have it shipped.

Yawn! Today I shall relive and attack arms since I missed it on Wednesday. I usually double up on chest each week unless I miss something but for now I'm stuck in my yawn warm bed lol

Ill be adding in my DAA next week then the following week it will be pct time.

I killed legs yesterday and they r numb right now BUT operation feet to the floor is a yawn go right now.

Any second now

One more time

Lol!!! Ok ok so I'm being a puss. It's arm day and who doesn't like arm day

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

One more huge yawn as I crank up the heat in my igloo lol

My weight is 167.8 so 11 pounds since preload or 10 from first HDrol pill. And my BF has stayed exactly the same. Remember I'm not trying to look like a bodybuilder just good in general and I'm lean but not ripped still clipping at 12 on the calipers so all is wonderful. And my wonderful Spanish flame GF is happy and says I look like The Hulk and the guys at work are still in awa and keep saying I'm going to kill it at my next competition. Lol I'm like ah yeah right thanks, I think lol

Ok we r vertical and the blood is pumping enough to make my super shake then wash up

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

MASS MONKEY KILLS IT TODAY AND PUTS ON A HALF AN INCH ON HIS BICEPS!!!

Blasted the roof off the igloo day guys!!!! HuYeah is all I have to say on this amazing arm day . . . Skull Crushers done slow, no swing at the bottom, elbows in and nice and high got up to 3x8 at 70 and usually I flop out at 50 as an old injury usually starts to bother me . . Biceps were amazing as always, painful pumps but in a crazy good way! so just for all the ego monkeys out there lol!!! I measured my arms . . 16.5" pumped and that is a FULL 1/2 an inch increase since the start of the cycle . . well at least now I know where all the size of my nuts went lol!!!

I have decided to duct tape a skateboard to my keester because my legs are so sore I can't walk! . . I did super high reps yesterday to really work my lower back while going deep in the squat . . its a Powerlifter thing . . so my legs, hip flexers, butt, and back are totally shot today . . it feels like I have clumps of clay stuck to everything below mid back . . NO not a back pump just a good solid feeling of one hell of an amazing workout

Have a great weekend all . . I'm off to work then begin my normal carb up with the kids . . its the little guys birthday this weekend so over eating is in full gear
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great log and results so far... keep killing it..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Thanks bud. Right now I'm going to kill it in the horizontal position as I'm beat and time for my usual afternoon nap but man I feel great, nice and tight.

However I'm sure by tomorrow ill b asking my GF if I can piggy back ride around at the party as not only will my legs still be shot but now my arms are shot. Then again maybe ill just put on a tight T shirt and put my head on a plate and double as Max Headroom. Gosh! Does anyone remember him or am I just old? Lol

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL, I think we are both just old, because I remember him too.
    FINAFLEX REP
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Lol!!! If your nice ill share my walker but touch my muscle rub or fiber and its war buddy hahahaha!!!!

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Hey TY !!! Glad you like it.

You will love HDrol but I would pick up some Dermacrine before u start. As if gets harder and harder to get out of my warm bed in the morning.

This is the only mistake I made this cycle as I started then found out about Dermacrine and it was to late to have it shipped.

why Dermacrine?

i ask because i stil lhave not start my cycle
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by pracata

why Dermacrine?

i ask because i stil lhave not start my cycle

It converts to Test eventually and it fights off some of the sides of the PH. Like low libido and lethargic. I'd explain more but out of time at work. If u need more info let me know.

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

It converts to Test eventually and it fights off some of the sides of the PH. Like low libido and lethargic. I'd explain more but out of time at work. If u need more info let me know.

ok cool!

i found the PBS dermacrine but they only have it in gel but not in liquid.would the gel actually work?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

ok cool!

i found the PBS dermacrine but they only have it in gel but not in liquid.would the gel actually work?
    Wow! So it's like joy jelly now lol!!!

Well good question, I'd assume so but I don't know. I know they discontinued the original formula and r bring out a new and unproved one. Maybe that's it. There is a thread on it being discontinued. Ill try and find out for us

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Mass Monkey hits 14 pound today . . . well I just had to update and since last week I am up 5 pounds so 14 pound increase since the beginning of the cycle and honestly I couldn't be happier. . . I was looking at some pictures with my GF last week of a trip we did in August at the beach and OMG can you see the difference. . . it was a good weekend and looking forward to my last week of the cycle .

Honestly I'm glad I took the advise of all those I spoke with before I started that said just stay at 75 mg as I really don't think the cycle could have been much better. Maybe yes maybe no but then again maybe more side at 100 so running it 50/75/75/75/75/75 was PERFECT.

I know I will lose some weight during my PCT but man so far I'm loving life.

I will start taking DAA tomorrow as it is the last week of the cycle . . I also added in creatine just because I wanted to lol.

I would also like to let anyone who may be following this log that I will continue to update after my PCT as well because I have yet to come across a log that does that. Everyone tells us how great the ON cycle was how sad the PCT was but NO one ever tells us after the fact what is exactly going on well into the future . . Hell I just might keep this log going till I start my TBol cycle . . who know . . I'm sure I could yap about something weather it be my training or diet or life in general . . well time to go watch a movie with the kids . . surprisingly I have been good on my diet this weekend.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Mass Monkey hits 14 pound today . . . well I just had to update and since last week I am up 5 pounds so 14 pound increase since the beginning of the cycle and honestly I couldn't be happier. . . I was looking at some pictures with my GF last week of a trip we did in August at the beach and OMG can you see the difference. . . it was a good weekend and looking forward to my last week of the cycle .

Honestly I'm glad I took the advise of all those I spoke with before I started that said just stay at 75 mg as I really don't think the cycle could have been much better. Maybe yes maybe no but then again maybe more side at 100 so running it 50/75/75/75/75/75 was PERFECT.

I know I will lose some weight during my PCT but man so far I'm loving life.

I will start taking DAA tomorrow as it is the last week of the cycle . . I also added in creatine just because I wanted to lol.

I would also like to let anyone who may be following this log that I will continue to update after my PCT as well because I have yet to come across a log that does that. Everyone tells us how great the ON cycle was how sad the PCT was but NO one ever tells us after the fact what is exactly going on well into the future . . Hell I just might keep this log going till I start my TBol cycle . . who know . . I'm sure I could yap about something weather it be my training or diet or life in general . . well time to go watch a movie with the kids . . surprisingly I have been good on my diet this weekend.
    You're going to start daa while still on HD? I thought daa was supposed to start 1st day of pct?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

This is the week where the boys are shut down or if nothing else they a little bit more of a push so u start your DAA now

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Ok so I pushed send before I was done.

Yes u can wait till u start the PCT but some start now so I'm starting now. Might as well start them slowly running

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%

Ok so I pushed send before I was done.

Yes u can wait till u start the PCT but some start now so I'm starting now. Might as well start them slowly running

Good to know there are options
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

And before someone chimes in YES I know shut down occurred well before this week. It's just the way I worded it.

22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Wow I pretty much read the whole thread damn good log! I know you mentioned the BP thing a lot and although it may seem scary you have to consider this people who have high blood pressure often have it for years before realizing it. Having elevated blood pressure for 4 weeks or so is no big deal. Also the BP increase from what I understand is from water retention more than anything else
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Wow I pretty much read the whole thread damn good log! I know you mentioned the BP thing a lot and although it may seem scary you have to consider this people who have high blood pressure often have it for years before realizing it. Having elevated blood pressure for 4 weeks or so is no big deal. Also the BP increase from what I understand is from water retention more than anything else

Well TY and glad your liking it as its far from over. I'm only just cresting the hill and many more interesting and exciting things on the way.

Yeah I know it's only from the water retention but like I said it just freaked me out as I really didn't think it would go up to 139/89 but eh it's coming down. It was 131/84 yesterday.

On a side note popcorn is EVIL! But oh so yummy.

Sort of stayed within a normal limit for eating this evening during our movie so all is good.

Ready to kill it this week is nothing less than an understatement I plan to rip it up and then some

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%

Quote Originally Posted by pracata View Post
    ok cool!

Yes it will absorb through the skin. Just shower, dry off... and apply it (shoulders and upper back are good). Make sure it is completely absorbed before getting dressed (5 minutes or so). If your wife/gf helps with application make sure she wears gloves.
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

What if I put it all over the kids slip and slide and slam myself into that on my back. Would the extra friction make it absorb even better? Lol!!!

Another great workout today BTW. And gulped down my DAA so now I guess I just wait to get my freak on later hahaha!

Ran out of time so ill add some shoulder work into my back workout tomorrow but amazing pump today and still hold at 14 pounds gain on the scale and bench is holding at 15 pounds increase so life is good.

Now time to relax before work. YAWN!zzz zzz

Oh it was sunny and Warner today and I was not lethargic so I'm thinking last week was more mental than a side

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%

Well if you are going to go to all that trouble, first you need to rub some sandpaper all over your back.. that should help it enter your bloodstream lol..
    FINAFLEX REP
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Well if you are going to go to all that trouble, first you need to rub some sandpaper all over your back.. that should help it enter your bloodstream lol..
    Wow it must be the DAA kicking in but the thought of my GF rubbing sandpaper all over my back then dosing it with alcohol just gets me going. TY for the idea lol!!!!

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Yes it will absorb through the skin. Just shower, dry off... and apply it (shoulders and upper back are good). Make sure it is completely absorbed before getting dressed (5 minutes or so). If your wife/gf helps with application make sure she wears gloves.
    ok cool!

could i also use demacrine with mdrol during on cycle?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

ok cool!

could i also use demacrine with mdrol during on cycle?

Nope!

It's a methyl and u can't run two methyls at the same time. U could run one or the other but not both.

But MDrol is SDrol under a different name and is not a first timers cycle

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%

Nope!

It's a methyl and u can't run two methyls at the same time. U could run one or the other but not both.

Isn't hdrol a methyl too?
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Isn't hdrol a methyl too?
    Yup that's y u can't run MDrol as well just to harsh on the liver. So either or but not both. MDrol is very harsh and should not b taken lightly.

It's not advisable to stack the first cycle but if u do stack HDrol with anything that is not a methyl.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%

Yup that's y u can't run MDrol as well just to harsh on the liver. So either or but not both. MDrol is very harsh and should not b taken lightly.

It's not advisable to stack the first cycle but if u do stack HDrol with anything that is not a methyl.

I have read from reputable sources on this forum that stacking demacrine w hdrol is good, serves as a test base. Was actually going to run that for my next cycle...
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Yup if I could go back to the beginning I would run it as well. That is not a methyl so it's safe to stack.

I was more referring to not stacking HDrol with Stanodrol or Katanadrol so something similar to that.

But yes u r right it adds a nice test base for the cycle and helps the boys as well

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

Nope!

so demacrine is a methyl and i cant stack it with mdrol?i guess no demacrine for mdrol

i did liqued turanibol from Primordial Performance more then a year ago i belive its the same ingrediants as hdrol im not a first time user
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

so demacrine is a methyl and i cant stack it with mdrol?i guess no demacrine for mdrol

i did liqued turanibol from Primordial Performance more then a year ago i belive its the same ingrediants as hdrol im not a first time user
    ? dermacrine is not a methyl but it does convert to Test I think in a two step process or something.

HDrol is HDol and TBol is TBol but YES HDrol eventually converts to TBol but at a much smaller Dose. I think like 1/3. They r similar but each should be treated differently in there own sense. Just my 2 cents.

MDrol is still harsh and might b better suited for a third or forth cycle but that being said if u run it. Just listen to your body and adjust as needed for sides and such.

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Question. If u have access to the real deal and not some knock off TBol y mess with a PH. Just run the better product.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%

Yup if I could go back to the beginning I would run it as well. That is not a methyl so it's safe to stack.

I was more referring to not stacking HDrol with Stanodrol or Katanadrol so something similar to that.

But yes u r right it adds a nice test base for the cycle and helps the boys as well

Ahh ok good, I'm new to this stuff so Im easily confused ha
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Lol NP buddy.

BTW as far as I know the REAL DEAL TBOL comes in 20mg caps not a liquid.

I asked my buddy about the liquid and he just laughed and said ah no! Lol

Try and find a real source and run the real deal with me in the winter.

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

clostebol is as close as you can get to injectable TBol is what I have been told.

And if u can pin run Test C for 8-10 weeks with a real TBol kick start for 6 weeks. Just a thought

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

Question. If u have access to the real deal and not some knock off TBol y mess with a PH. Just run the better product.

i dont have any kind of access to the real TBOL+it illegal any way

the turanibol im talikng about was the one primordial performance use to have around 2years ago and it was liqued PH.the name that primordial performance used was turanibol but in the lable it had the same ingrediants as hdrol.primordial performance also had liqued demacrine but they are no more.also predator nutrition in the uk also had it but they dont have it no more=(

i dont know to much about PH but i know what i had and im not lying or nothing like that.and i dont get anything by lying

also sorry for my writting im from puerto rico and been in nj for 5years and my english gets crazy sometimes LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yet Another H-Drol/P-Stanz Cycle Log
    By bluewater1979 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 11:23 PM
  2. Yet Another H-Drol Cycle
    By proprohoho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. Hate on it if you want but forma-stanzol works for pct!!!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. Another Superdrol/Tren cycle..follow along if you'd like
    By indianballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:52 AM
  5. Another H Drol Cycle
    By ProAnabolics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 09:51 PM