My first injectable cycle/ test E + Dbol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
My cycle
1-10 500mg test E (may run it to 12 weeks)
1-4. 25 mg dbol

Pct 12-15
Clomid 100/75/50/50
Nolva. 20/20/20/20???

Ai on hand

So I had my first pin yesterday and it went pretty smooth. I pinned in my right quad but I don't think I went quite slow enough also didn't heat up the oil first which I heard helps. Woke up stiff as hell could barely walk this morning but applied heat and stretched out seems to be better as the day progresses.

I will be training for the start 5 days a week. I will add goals and PB as I go along. I train between the 8-12 rep range with very little rest in between sets to keep my heart rate up so I don't have to do cardio.
Stats 34 years old
178 pounds
6"
Bf prob around 10% give or take
Hard to tell considering I don't ever really work my abs but I will be hitting them hard on cycle.

I will update whenever I can. Pro and carbs will be consumed like there's no tomorrow. My training partner is running this cycle as well, he's 38. I have done a ton of research over the last decade and am finally joining the DARK side!!

Here's a couple pics will add more soon!

image-1327143900.jpg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
For your pct just use one or the other, there's no need for 2 SERMs. I would stretch the test out to 12 weeks, and u can bump the dbol up if u want bro. Don't forget an AI though for pct, I prefer exemestane its great, and probly something for cortisol. Do it big bro, I'll b following.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm hoping that with only 25mg dbol, you are using it all at once before your biggest meal

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
i'm hoping that with only 25mg dbol, you are using it all at once before your biggest meal
Honestly I will be bumping it up to 25mg twice a day prob for the last 2 weeks. The thing is they are 25mg powder filled caps so you can't cut them in half or anything. Just thought I would start out one cap before workout for the first 2 weeks then 2 a day for the last 2 weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I will be bumping it up to 25mg twice a day prob for the last 2 weeks. The thing is they are 25mg powder filled caps so you can't cut them in half or anything. Just thought I would start out one cap before workout for the first 2 weeks then 2 a day for the last 2 weeks.
well, you can try it at 25 a day and see how it feels, but personally i'd just run it at 50 for whatever number of caps you have then.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
For your pct just use one or the other, there's no need for 2 SERMs. I would stretch the test out to 12 weeks, and u can bump the dbol up if u want bro. Don't forget an AI though for pct, I prefer exemestane its great, and probly something for cortisol. Do it big bro, I'll b following.
Thanks man! So just run clomid? Even if I go 12 weeks which I prob will. Also dbol will def get a bump, just forgot to put it in.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks man! So just run clomid? Even if I go 12 weeks which I prob will. Also dbol will def get a bump, just forgot to put it in.
Yeah i'd just run clomid, I don't like nolva at all.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just run 50mgs out of the gate. I was on 40mgs dbol and wish i had enough for double that. You'll be fine. Youve used aas/ds/ph before correct? This is just your first injectable cycle?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just run 50mgs out of the gate. I was on 40mgs dbol and wish i had enough for double that. You'll be fine. Youve used aas/ds/ph before correct? This is just your first injectable cycle?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Super beast what's up man? Yeah I've used a lot of orals in years past but never injected before. I'm sure you remember the thrashing I received about methyl 1 test.....damn let's not get into that conversation again. LoL so I should just hit 50 mgs now? I've obviously used a lot harsher then dbol so I might as well!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Super beast what's up man? Yeah I've used a lot of orals in years past but never injected before. I'm sure you remember the thrashing I received about methyl 1 test.....damn let's not get into that conversation again. LoL so I should just hit 50 mgs now? I've obviously used a lot harsher then dbol so I might as well!
Yeah buddy 50mgs that's where its at.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Honestly bro. Dbol and anadrol together didnt make me feel as ****ty as superdrol alone. I know its a bad basis without bloods to back it up but i dont think they effect the liver kidneys and prostate as bad as the designer gear. I would definitely go 50 mgs. When i run my injectable cycle in sept/oct (tenative start date) im considering kicking it off with 50mg of dbol and ill build up to 100mgs anadrol.

And yes i remember that retarded fiasco that never turned up the info requested... you dissapeared for a while, thought it may have turned you away from the forums

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Honestly bro. Dbol and anadrol together didnt make me feel as ****ty as superdrol alone. I know its a bad basis without bloods to back it up but i dont think they effect the liver kidneys and prostate as bad as the designer gear. I would definitely go 50 mgs. When i run my injectable cycle in sept/oct (tenative start date) im considering kicking it off with 50mg of dbol and ill build up to 100mgs anadrol.

And yes i remember that retarded fiasco that never turned up the info requested... you dissapeared for a while, thought it may have turned you away from the forums
I'm actually glad to hear this cuz SD treats me like sh*t.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm actually glad to hear this cuz SD treats me like sh*t.
Bro im not playing when i say i wont touch designer gear again. Its horrible. Theres a reason methasterone never hit shelves in the early 60's when it was created. It was far harsher than its big bad brother anadrol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bro im not playing when i say i wont touch designer gear again. Its horrible. Theres a reason methasterone never hit shelves in the early 60's when it was created. It was far harsher than its big bad brother anadrol.
That's a very good point, it was synthesized then but they never brought it out until more recent.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

I will bump it up to 50 tomorrow. I hear you on the designer **** some of that stuff bad news. I am not much of a fan after my bouts with it early on. I must say though I sure hope this pain in my leg goes away by tomorrow.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I will bump it up to 50 tomorrow. I hear you on the designer **** some of that stuff bad news. I am not much of a fan after my bouts with it early on. I must say though I sure hope this pain in my leg goes away by tomorrow.
Lil sore from the pin?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
He may have had a beefy leg day like mine the other day...
Yep on the very day of my first pin! Prob not to smart but def felling a little better today. Couldn't even walk yesterday but still went and did shoulders. I only did machines cause I couldn't carry the weights and sit down at the same time. Haha but at least I was there.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So I was looking at Aromasin like you suggested would you suggest 12.5 mg eod? I was actually only going to take it if I needed it but maybe I will run it through from week 3 -12. Is the half life feasible to just run it eod? Controlling estrogen would obviously be beneficial guess I'm confused on whether or not it's beneficial to gains....or people run it just to combat gyno and bloat?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So I was looking at Aromasin like you suggested would you suggest 12.5 mg eod? I was actually only going to take it if I needed it but maybe I will run it through from week 3 -12. Is the half life feasible to just run it eod? Controlling estrogen would obviously be beneficial guess I'm confused on whether or not it's beneficial to gains....or people run it just to combat gyno and bloat?
Itll actually help keep e2 where it needs to be. Dbol aromatises quickly... eod at 12.5 is perfect

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So during my training today was doing abs using cable crunches and did a light set of 30 reps. Then I increased the weight by about 30lbs to around 120lbs ,my very first rep I pulled the rope and felt my abs give me the most pain I have ever felt. No lie guys I hunched over and almost had someone call an ambulance. I think it was a huge crap but felt like I tore my abs. It was excruciating. Has anyone had this happen? Could this be cramps from the dbol? I have been training for almost 15 years and never felt anything like this.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So during my training today was doing abs using cable crunches and did a light set of 30 reps. Then I increased the weight by about 30lbs to around 120lbs ,my very first rep I pulled the rope and felt my abs give me the most pain I have ever felt. No lie guys I hunched over and almost had someone call an ambulance. I think it was a huge crap but felt like I tore my abs. It was excruciating. Has anyone had this happen? Could this be cramps from the dbol? I have been training for almost 15 years and never felt anything like this.
I was lifting with a massive samoan powerlifter that tore an ab a few years ago. Definitely knew it when he did...never seen a grown ass man cry before.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was lifting with a massive samoan powerlifter that tore an ab a few years ago. Definitely knew it when he did...never seen a grown ass man cry before.
Alright so I guess I'm ok then? I didn't cry but I was close to be honest. So I guess a huge crap? Didn't think dbol would do anything like that.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Alright so I guess I'm ok then? I didn't cry but I was close to be honest. So I guess a huge crap? Didn't think dbol would do anything like that.
It could be. Take it easy for a day or two on your abs and midsection

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd on this. And I'm with you on SD that sh*t treated me horrible! All I wanted to do was eat and sleep. SO lethargic it wasn't even funny. Dropped it after 16 pounds in 2 weeks. Which was all water I'm sure cuz I couldn't get crap done in the gym. Anyway good luck bro I'll be following!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd on this. And I'm with you on SD that sh*t treated me horrible! All I wanted to do was eat and sleep. SO lethargic it wasn't even funny. Dropped it after 16 pounds in 2 weeks. Which was all water I'm sure cuz I couldn't get crap done in the gym. Anyway good luck bro I'll be following!
I couldn't find your log. Send me a link if you can. Good to have you along bro!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So hit back today and wow what a pump! Should I be feeling this damn good so early? Bent over bb rows with 225 like it was nothing. Cable rows used the entire stack. Lat pull downs had to pin a 45 lb plate to the stack. Took my shirt off in the zumba room and damn must say back is jacked. Never seen veins in my back, pretty sweet. Tomorrow 2nd pin. Think I'll go with the glute this time. I think my body likes dbol very much!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So hit back today and wow what a pump! Should I be feeling this damn good so early? Bent over bb rows with 225 like it was nothing. Cable rows used the entire stack. Lat pull downs had to pin a 45 lb plate to the stack. Took my shirt off in the zumba room and damn must say back is jacked. Never seen veins in my back, pretty sweet. Tomorrow 2nd pin. Think I'll go with the glute this time. I think my body likes dbol very much!!
Dbol doesn't take very long to kick in for most. Its day 3 or 4 of it right? The timing is about right. I know i feel overall good by day two then the pumps start... then comes massive strength. Sit back and enjoy bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Going ape sh*t son!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro! Killin it in the gym! Are u getting any bloat at all from the dbol?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's the same thing in doin also. Hopefully won't need to run it
No ai, only if I need it may not run it at all.
watch out. dbol converts to a nasty e2. it'll cause gyno issues real quick, made my nipples burn like hell after about a week. surprised theres no bloat at all yet with out ai. thats pretty awesome.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
This is gettin interesting fast.. Subbed.that ab thig yu felt was maybe just a crazii cramp or pump.. Maybe a lil dehydration anyhow sounds like yur good now

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
This is gettin interesting fast.. Subbed.that ab thig yu felt was maybe just a crazii cramp or pump.. Maybe a lil dehydration anyhow sounds like yur good now
Must have been a huge cramp thought I was going to die though.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
watch out. dbol converts to a nasty e2. it'll cause gyno issues real quick, made my nipples burn like hell after about a week. surprised theres no bloat at all yet with out ai. thats pretty awesome.
No prob yet

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hit chest today and strength was WAY up! Can't say it hit any PB but near the end had to make myself leave and consume my post workout drink (huge glass of chocolate milk). 2 gyms I can go to one has db up to 100lb the other which is closer only 80lb. Went to the closer one. One reason is I tweaked my shoulder doing flat bench a couple weeks ago.(295 for 6) which was a personal best for me. Just a little nervous about hurting myself which would really piss me off at this point. Def don't want to do anything to heap jeperdize my first cycle. So here's how it went. Db only seems to be safer now for my shoulder.

Flat bench db presses
Wu 45-15
60-10
65-10
70-10
2 sets 80-8

Incline db presses
60-10
65-10
70-10
75-10

Incline db flys
30-10
35-10
40-10
45-10

Dips
2 sets of 12

Cable flys
Used the fst-7's
7 sets of 10
Really squeezed my inner chest and couldn't believe the separation I got. Took this pic after I was done compare it with my first pic and you tell me. Seems to be already a huge difference. Also I've upped my dosage per a couple guys that suggested it, dr. Super, and a few others. Taking 50 mg pre workout. Take my 3rd pin on sat. Left quad! Also up 5 pounds in 8 days.

image-2589964933.jpg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
SEEEEEEP! You're killing it bro, its time for a homicide!